Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16989 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
over the cliff we go..........
the largest tax increase in history
the largest spending cuts in history..........
the president makes a campaign speech.
now that is leadership.
I have to run to the bank for a minute. I just wanted to thank you for continuing to entertain us with your whacky prognostications. Another man, after the string of fantastic failures that were your other predictions, would have slinked away in embarassment long ago. But you just keep on giving, and for that I thank you. I hope you are working on some new ones for 2013.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16990 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He was crying and sobbing? I missed that too. Maybe we were watching on a different channel.
you did?

were you watching Barney?

would make no difference if you had been.

Obama had to get live on the air to say nothing again.

just like Barney.

Maybe we need a purple president next. Sure could not do worse.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16991 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to run to the bank for a minute. I just wanted to thank you for continuing to entertain us with your whacky prognostications. Another man, after the string of fantastic failures that were your other predictions, would have slinked away in embarassment long ago. But you just keep on giving, and for that I thank you. I hope you are working on some new ones for 2013.
His newest, available on Columbus Topix, is that immediately after George Zimmerman is acquitted, he will be suing and subsequently winning millions of dollars in a civil rights/false arrest action against the state of Florida.

woof
irritated

Kenton, OH

#16992 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has failed yet again.
less than 11 hours from now....the entire world does not know the tax rate tomorrow.
some leadership.
That stupid Boner who swears his name is BAAner

is the loser who created this long drawn out tragedy

we've just witnessed--thank God he got his stupid self out of it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16993 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to run to the bank for a minute. I just wanted to thank you for continuing to entertain us with your whacky prognostications. Another man, after the string of fantastic failures that were your other predictions, would have slinked away in embarassment long ago. But you just keep on giving, and for that I thank you. I hope you are working on some new ones for 2013.
go cash your welfare check.

was whacky Michigan becoming a right to work state whacky?

or 9 hours from a new year breaking; and not a single human knows tomorrows tax rate whacky?

you best get to the bank before that welfare check bounces.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16994 Dec 31, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
His newest, available on Columbus Topix, is that immediately after George Zimmerman is acquitted, he will be suing and subsequently winning millions of dollars in a civil rights/false arrest action against the state of Florida.
woof
that is correct.

George is going to be a very wealthy man.

Trayvon is a dead thug.

what you call new....is old news to anyone with a thought pattern.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#16995 Dec 31, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
His newest, available on Columbus Topix, is that immediately after George Zimmerman is acquitted, he will be suing and subsequently winning millions of dollars in a civil rights/false arrest action against the state of Florida.
woof
I don't think that, but I see writing a book as a good possibility. NBC has to answer as well. I don't know how much he could get in that lawsuit, but I'm sure it's a pretty penny.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16996 Dec 31, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
His newest, available on Columbus Topix, is that immediately after George Zimmerman is acquitted, he will be suing and subsequently winning millions of dollars in a civil rights/false arrest action against the state of Florida.
woof
How can one person be so wrong 100% of the time? You would think he would be right once in awhile simply by accident.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16997 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
go cash your welfare check.
was whacky Michigan becoming a right to work state whacky?
or 9 hours from a new year breaking; and not a single human knows tomorrows tax rate whacky?
you best get to the bank before that welfare check bounces.
You didn't predict the Michigan law. You said it was happening while it was happening. Big difference.

Yes, your fiscal cliff, government shut down prediction is whacky. Tell us about it one more time. They are about to announce the deal, so you better hurry.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16998 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one person be so wrong 100% of the time? You would think he would be right once in awhile simply by accident.
He does seem to wake up every day, at least.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16999 Dec 31, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that, but I see writing a book as a good possibility. NBC has to answer as well. I don't know how much he could get in that lawsuit, but I'm sure it's a pretty penny.
Here's what he would get:

$0.00.

The book deal would be the way to go. Wouldn't even have to be able to construct a sentence himself.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17000 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't predict the Michigan law. You said it was happening while it was happening. Big difference.
Yes, your fiscal cliff, government shut down prediction is whacky. Tell us about it one more time. They are about to announce the deal, so you better hurry.
deal or no deal....that game show was taken off the air.

Obama thinks he is playing.

the deal is....no deal

you will have to wait 2 more years for another round at bat.

the last 3 times at bat your side lost in this game.

the fiscal cliff is the punishment for failure of the President to lead.

The President just saw his legacy go up in smoke.

Lame Duck will be defined with Obama's picture.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17001 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one person be so wrong 100% of the time? You would think he would be right once in awhile simply by accident.
you playing witch again?

did mommy buy you a new costume for Christmas?

how can you be wrong 100% of the time, then blame others?

did you go to school with Obama?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17002 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't predict the Michigan law. You said it was happening while it was happening. Big difference.
Yes, your fiscal cliff, government shut down prediction is whacky. Tell us about it one more time. They are about to announce the deal, so you better hurry.
the fiscal cliff is happening, should you crawl out of the basement and turn off the Xbox you may learn something.

debt ceiling....ceiling....no further.....the top.

no borrowing.

you know.....forced balanced budget. This comes in 3 weeks.

so when almost 2 trillion in annual expenditures is going to be cut, where do you suppose those cuts will come from?

Tell us O Brilliant dog warden of the mutt pack.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17004 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the fiscal cliff is happening, should you crawl out of the basement and turn off the Xbox you may learn something.
debt ceiling....ceiling....no further.....the top.
no borrowing.
you know.....forced balanced budget. This comes in 3 weeks.
so when almost 2 trillion in annual expenditures is going to be cut, where do you suppose those cuts will come from?
Tell us O Brilliant dog warden of the mutt pack.
Why do you put a carriage return after every sentence (or fragment)?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17005 Dec 31, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what he would get:
$0.00.
The book deal would be the way to go. Wouldn't even have to be able to construct a sentence himself.
woof
You don't think he will get something from NBC?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17006 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't predict the Michigan law. You said it was happening while it was happening. Big difference.
Yes, your fiscal cliff, government shut down prediction is whacky. Tell us about it one more time. They are about to announce the deal, so you better hurry.
tell me about the announced deal O Brilliant one........

over the cliff we went........

in a couple weeks the debt ceiling will be explained to all those as brilliant as you.

ceiling...top....no more borrowing.

but hey....you got the taxes raised on everyone including the 47% that had a 10 year vacation from paying them by that evil Bush.

Now you can pay taxes; and watch the govt shutdown a little by little.

there is no money; and now they are forced to play like people in realityville do.

so cutting almost 2 trillion from the 2013 spend of the federal govt effects whom?

PS: I receive nothing but bills from the govt, so my impact stays status quo.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17007 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you put a carriage return after every sentence (or fragment)?
had you ever had a job in the corporate world..........

that is how emails are typed.

bullet points.

easy to read for those whom are busy. Some receive hundreds of emails daily, so if you want your email read, then you follow protocol.

see....now you aren't as stupid as you were prior to reading this informative email.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17008 Dec 31, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one person be so wrong 100% of the time? You would think he would be right once in awhile simply by accident.
I wonder about this and you, with each post of yours I read.

Tell me again about the deal Obama made today.

or tell me why he had to steal national airwaves to tell us what we already knew.

Obama is over his head with his job; and he failed yet again.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#17009 Dec 31, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think he will get something from NBC?
I suppose anything's possible there. Apparently he filed defamation and IIED claims three weeks ago.

The problem with the defamation claim is truth is an absolute defense, and he may have a few of those pesky skeletons floating around.

With either claim he has to prove actual damages, and that may not be a simple task.

I'm guessing the purpose of filing the suit at this particular point in time is primarily to influence the jury pool in the criminal matter and create reasonable doubt. He gets two bites at the apple this way, because much of the evidence surrounding any hate crime charges (if he was charged with any, I really haven't followed it) will be the same in the civil suit.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist Ferguson Police 1 hr d pantz 59
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 2 hr d pantz 286
Best site to buy fifa15 coins on fifa15buy.com 3 hr Alex 17
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 5,836
Bibi 5 hr d pantz 80
Driver faces homicide charge (Jul '09) 5 hr Club Crashley 224
A Simple Solution is Don't Challenge the Police... 8 hr Big Johnson 7
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 8 hr They cannot kill ... 128
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:09PM
Bengals Re-Sign LB Maualuga to 3-Year Deal
NFL 1:16 PM
Cincinnati Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga
ESPN 1:25 PM
Bengals re-sign MLB Maualuga for 3 years
CBS Sports 1:49 PM
Hoyer on Manziel: 'It takes a big person to check into rehab'
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal