|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care about facts. He saw a black woman on a cell phone. In his mind, there is no possible way a black woman could have a phone unless the government (or her pimp) gave it to her.
Everyone that has a cell phone (and pays for it) look at your bill.
There is a line item charge called "Federal Universal Service Charge"

From http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp...
"The Federal Universal Service Fund (USF), created by the federal government, is designed to help ensure first-class, affordable telecommunications service for all consumers across the country, especially residents in high-cost rural communities and low-income customers."

So while tax money may not fund free phones for low income customers, we all pay for it every month.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone that has a cell phone (and pays for it) look at your bill.
There is a line item charge called "Federal Universal Service Charge"
From http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp...
"The Federal Universal Service Fund (USF), created by the federal government, is designed to help ensure first-class, affordable telecommunications service for all consumers across the country, especially residents in high-cost rural communities and low-income customers."
So while tax money may not fund free phones for low income customers, we all pay for it every month.
Including the black woman that you and XXX assume is on welfare because she is black and a woman, genius.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then lets keep the subject going:
(TheBlaze/AP)— As everyone’s attention is focused on the slew of taxes set to increase in 2013, President Barack Obama has quietly signed into law a five-year extension to the warrantless intercept program that monitors the overseas activity of suspected spies and terrorists.
The program would have expired at the end of 2012 without the president’s approval, but won final passage in the Senate on Friday before heading to the president’s desk over the weekend.
Known as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the law allows the government to monitor overseas phone calls and emails without obtaining a court order for each intercept.
The law does not apply to Americans, but the administration has staunchly refused to reveal whether Americans were inadvertently spied upon, or whether they are using foreign intercepts as a “back door” to spy on American citizens.
CBS News elaborates:
The Senate majority rejected arguments from an unusual combination of Democratic liberals and ideological Republican conservatives, who sought to amend the bill to require the government to reveal statistics showing whether any Americans were swept up in the foreign intercepts. The attempt lost, with 52 votes against and 43 in favor.
The Obama administration’s intelligence community and leaders of the Senate’s intelligence committee said the information should be classified and opposed the disclosure, repeating that it is illegal to target Americans without an order from a special U.S. surveillance court.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-oba...
Glenn Beck's website isn't a valid source. Obama had said he would sign the bill with the House amendments.

Of course, you are conveniently ignoring the fact that before Obama could sign the bill, it had to pass the GOP controlled House and survive filibuster in the Senate. You are also ignoring that it is an extension of a law originally signed by W.

So, again, when did you jump on the anti-FISA bandwagon?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising. Kind of like you didn't have facts to support your opinions about voter roll purges.
You "righties" all decide to "leave things stand" when you are shown to be wrong. Just like XXX blaming Obama for the FISA wiretapping law until I taught him the Obama was actually trying to restrict the law. Confronted with facts, your "righties" just change the subject.
Hugh Vic has posted link after link on the subject. Although I do not consider myself a 'rightie', I'll play for a moment, YOU LEFTIES simply deny deny & then deny some more.
You still haven't presented one bit of info about 'leftys/dems/libs offering any substative efforts to minimize voter fraud.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It was I who mentioned Mr. Murdoch, because all of those lies about the phones came from his network.
woof
Check the countless videos on YOUTUBE and see how the stories just keep on keeping on.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck's website isn't a valid source. Obama had said he would sign the bill with the House amendments.
Of course, you are conveniently ignoring the fact that before Obama could sign the bill, it had to pass the GOP controlled House and survive filibuster in the Senate. You are also ignoring that it is an extension of a law originally signed by W.
Don't like the info? Issue Another denial.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh Vic has posted link after link on the subject. Although I do not consider myself a 'rightie', I'll play for a moment, YOU LEFTIES simply deny deny & then deny some more.
You still haven't presented one bit of info about 'leftys/dems/libs offering any substative efforts to minimize voter fraud.
That is because in person voter fraud is a statistical non-occurance. Why spend money to fight a problem that doesn't exist?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Don't like the info? Issue Another denial.
It's not the info, it's the source.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because in person voter fraud is a statistical non-occurance. Why spend money to fight a problem that doesn't exist?
You mean like assault rifles?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't. I think our federal government should do all it can to prevent another terrorist attack or perhaps save a few of our brave solders with the information they can get from these programs. What I was pointing out is the hypocrisy of the left. They made a huge stink about this very same program, and yet, when DumBama puts his approval on it, there will be not one liberal to condemn it.

The same goes for Gitmo, airport TSA, and the Patriot Act. The Democrat Congress refunded the Iraq war several times. Remember all the complaints by the left when GW did the very same thing? DumBama not only kept TSA at the airports, but enhanced it with virtual strip searches. No complains by the left of our privacy.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But teabagging, racist, chauvinists are. Dig it? You are giving yourself WAY too much credit.
Those you cry about built this nation. You reap the benefits and act like a spoiled child.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like assault rifles?
I didn't know that mass murders with assault rifles were a statistical non-occurence. You must have read that on Blaze.com .
Go Away Che

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Including the black woman that you and XXX assume is on welfare because she is black and a woman, genius.
Maybe she does. I was not commenting on that. So why attack? Oh yes, that is all you know how to do.

I was merely stating that many pay every month so that cell phones can be provided to low income customers. Although they call it a "charge", this is a tax, just like a "fee" is a tax.

Why don't you comment on the actual charge?

And yes, I am a genius. I have a Mensa card to prove it.
Do you?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't. I think our federal government should do all it can to prevent another terrorist attack or perhaps save a few of our brave solders with the information they can get from these programs. What I was pointing out is the hypocrisy of the left. They made a huge stink about this very same program, and yet, when DumBama puts his approval on it, there will be not one liberal to condemn it.
The same goes for Gitmo, airport TSA, and the Patriot Act. The Democrat Congress refunded the Iraq war several times. Remember all the complaints by the left when GW did the very same thing? DumBama not only kept TSA at the airports, but enhanced it with virtual strip searches. No complains by the left of our privacy.
None? Apparently you don't consider the ACLU an organization of the left? You obviously didn't read the criticism of the program by the Senators that wanted to restrict it. Maybe if you didn't get all of your information from right wing performers like Limbaugh and Beck you would be better informed about what the Left stands for.

So now that your are a supporter of FISA, I take it your professed concern about privacy rights earlier today was just an attempt at provocation?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that mass murders with assault rifles were a statistical non-occurence. You must have read that on Blaze.com .
No, but statistically, assault rifles are on the bottom of the list when it comes to murders, yet, Democrats claim they can stop murders by outlawing them and high capacity magazines. Connecticut is now considering a bullet tax as if that will do any good.

It's just like DumBama insinuating that tax increases will help solve our budget problems when in fact, those taxes (if collected) would only operate the government for less than two business weeks. It's all a dog and pony show. That's all Democrat politicians are all about.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Those you cry about built this nation. You reap the benefits and act like a spoiled child.
Wow. Since those that built this nation owned slaves, I suppose we should be pro-slavery too lest we be spoiled children.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Go Away Che wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she does. I was not commenting on that. So why attack? Oh yes, that is all you know how to do.
I was merely stating that many pay every month so that cell phones can be provided to low income customers. Although they call it a "charge", this is a tax, just like a "fee" is a tax.
Why don't you comment on the actual charge?
And yes, I am a genius. I have a Mensa card to prove it.
Do you?
Considering that you were responding to this post,
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care about facts. He saw a black woman on a cell phone. In his mind, there is no possible way a black woman could have a phone unless the government (or her pimp) gave it to her.
I would say that your were commenting on that. Or maybe Mensa ought to ask for their card back.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but statistically, assault rifles are on the bottom of the list when it comes to murders, yet, Democrats claim they can stop murders by outlawing them and high capacity magazines. Connecticut is now considering a bullet tax as if that will do any good.
It's just like DumBama insinuating that tax increases will help solve our budget problems when in fact, those taxes (if collected) would only operate the government for less than two business weeks. It's all a dog and pony show. That's all Democrat politicians are all about.
I have not read where a single Democratic politician has said that an assault weapong ban will stop murders. Have you? Of course you haven't.

Any honest person knows that we cannot address our budget and debt problems without a combination of raising taxes and reducing spending. Neither one alone will do it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read where a single Democratic politician has said that an assault weapong ban will stop murders. Have you? Of course you haven't.
Any honest person knows that we cannot address our budget and debt problems without a combination of raising taxes and reducing spending. Neither one alone will do it.
Sure it will. Stop spending money always works. If Democrats don't believe that outlawing assault weapons will stop murders, then why do they want to ban them?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it will. Stop spending money always works. If Democrats don't believe that outlawing assault weapons will stop murders, then why do they want to ban them?
I suppose we should eliminate the military then. That would save a lot of money. It is obviously a waste because we have you and your militia protect the borders.

I would imagine the idea behind outlawing assault weapons is to make mass murder a little harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 41 min d pantz 2,905
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Logan 829
Colorado unveils Obamacare tax to boost struggl... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalis... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 6 hr Male 46
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 7 hr Coming soon 2,221
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••