woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#16879 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because you are a liberal, and as such, refuse to acknowledge truth. Instead, you wear those rose-colored glasses and pretend stereotypes don't exist. I know conservative women and minorities too. What I'm saying though is they are not the majority of their race or gender. Democrats rely on government dependent people. So what they do when in power is try to create more of such people. Lower standards for Obama Phones, lower standards for SS disability, lower standards for food stamps and so on. Now half of the people in our country rely on government assistance in one form or another, and it's making us broke.
There is no such thing as a Obama phone,

www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#16880 Dec 30, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
" Civil rights campaigners voiced dismay on Friday over the US Senate's re-authorization of the government's warrantless surveillance program, and the defeat of two amendments that would have provided for basic oversight of the eavesdropping.
The Senate voted 73-23 to extend the law, called the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Amendments Act, for five years. The House of Representatives has already passed the measure, which President Obama has said he will sign."
Much more important tan when you're allowed to make/eat dinner che.
Why is everything obama signs the fault of republicans?
That's unconstitutional. That's un-American. Now Obama is going to be able to listen to my pizza orders on Friday night or me talking with my mother. LOL.

Isn't it funny how the liberals stop screaming when it's one of their own???
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16881 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because you are a liberal, and as such, refuse to acknowledge truth. Instead, you wear those rose-colored glasses and pretend stereotypes don't exist. I know conservative women and minorities too. What I'm saying though is they are not the majority of their race or gender. Democrats rely on government dependent people. So what they do when in power is try to create more of such people. Lower standards for Obama Phones, lower standards for SS disability, lower standards for food stamps and so on. Now half of the people in our country rely on government assistance in one form or another, and it's making us broke.
That is an entirely fales premise and not what I was basing my opinion on the quality of the women you know versus the women I know.

The women I know would fight your redneck ass if you ever said to them, "women are less secure than men and need to have their problems solved for them." That is a ridiculous statement and perfect evidence of why the GOP is bleeding out.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16882 Dec 30, 2012
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a Obama phone,
He doesn't care about facts. He saw a black woman on a cell phone. In his mind, there is no possible way a black woman could have a phone unless the government (or her pimp) gave it to her.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16883 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's unconstitutional. That's un-American. Now Obama is going to be able to listen to my pizza orders on Friday night or me talking with my mother. LOL.
I said once Bush signed the Patriot Act into law we were heading toward Stalinism and there would be no end to it and it would become the normal.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16884 Dec 30, 2012
I'm not sure I really understand the logic behind the statement. Were women looking to have someone take care of their problems, it seems rather unusual to have the trends we're seeing today. Fewer women marrying, women graduating higher education at higher rates than men, women having children alone...it would rather seem that women are reducing their traditional dependence on male partners to help them achieve their goals and instead working to directly address their own needs.

The incredible and rapid growth of unmarried women as a demographic and their divergence to vote as a block on issues important to them seems to point to a development of agency, rather than the lack of it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16885 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that backwards. I said it was wrong the first time W. signed FISA. I still think it is. You were applauding W.'s War on Terror when he signed it. You've just decided it was wrong in the last 4 years.

The funny thing is, you don't seem to have any idea what just happened in the Senate. If you did, you would see that the Senate failed to pass restrictions on law enforcement that Obama said he would sign. It would seem if you are upset about this your anger is more well place toward the individual Senators who defeated the proposed amendments. President Obama, once again, had nothing to do with what you are blaming him for.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16886 Dec 30, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
I'm not sure I really understand the logic behind the statement. Were women looking to have someone take care of their problems, it seems rather unusual to have the trends we're seeing today. Fewer women marrying, women graduating higher education at higher rates than men, women having children alone...it would rather seem that women are reducing their traditional dependence on male partners to help them achieve their goals and instead working to directly address their own needs.
The incredible and rapid growth of unmarried women as a demographic and their divergence to vote as a block on issues important to them seems to point to a development of agency, rather than the lack of it.
XXX thinks that the increase in single women is because single women are fatter than they used to be and therefore no man will marry them. As a result, he believes all single women are on government assistance.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16887 Dec 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
XXX thinks that the increase in single women is because single women are fatter than they used to be and therefore no man will marry them. As a result, he believes all single women are on government assistance.
I've never heard this take before. A lot of folks are talking about the delay in women marrying as part of the achievement gap. With more women than men getting uni degrees, some people think that traditional views on appropriate achievement levels (that women want men who have a higher level of education and etc than themselves) are keeping women single.

I don't think either make too much sense, personally. Looking at census data, women aren't single as in alone but single as in unmarried. You've got more and more people cohabitating or living in long term partnerships without marrying. It seems less an inability to find a partner than a move to redefine partnerships in a way that fits more cleanly in with emerging goals.

Though, who knows, maybe men have just collectively decided that they deserve better than heavy (or educated) women and have decided to collectively boycott marriage as well!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#16888 Dec 30, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
Women are less dependent on their male counterparts, but those males were replaced by government. That's my point. It's not just females, there are males that are the same way. They don't want to figure out problems and come up with solutions. They want government to solve all of their problems.

I have several female relatives in my family that either sold their house or wanting to. They have nice homes, but don't know how to keep them up. In general, women don't know about things like fixing a toilet or replacing a window. They don't know where to turn when something happens to their furnace or dishwasher. Anytime something goes wrong, they have to ask for help from a family member or call a professional to take care of the problem which gets costly. They now wish to rent or buy a condo where all repairs and maintenance are covered inside and out.

As a landlord, I see this with my tenants. If one of my male tenants has a problem with their kitchen faucet, they call me and ask permission to repair or replace it. Female residents call me if there is a burned out bulb in the basement or they see a mouse.

Che Che is insulted because he's a liberal, and liberals believe there is absolutely no difference between males and females. We are all the same. We all have the same strengths, the same weaknesses and the same characteristics. We all like football and poker, and we all love flower arrangements and cry during movies. Once you burst that bubble, that's when the ship hits the fan. LOL!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16889 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are less dependent on their male counterparts, but those males were replaced by government. That's my point. It's not just females, there are males that are the same way. They don't want to figure out problems and come up with solutions. They want government to solve all of their problems.
I have several female relatives in my family that either sold their house or wanting to. They have nice homes, but don't know how to keep them up. In general, women don't know about things like fixing a toilet or replacing a window. They don't know where to turn when something happens to their furnace or dishwasher. Anytime something goes wrong, they have to ask for help from a family member or call a professional to take care of the problem which gets costly. They now wish to rent or buy a condo where all repairs and maintenance are covered inside and out.
As a landlord, I see this with my tenants. If one of my male tenants has a problem with their kitchen faucet, they call me and ask permission to repair or replace it. Female residents call me if there is a burned out bulb in the basement or they see a mouse.
Che Che is insulted because he's a liberal, and liberals believe there is absolutely no difference between males and females. We are all the same. We all have the same strengths, the same weaknesses and the same characteristics. We all like football and poker, and we all love flower arrangements and cry during movies. Once you burst that bubble, that's when the ship hits the fan. LOL!
Thank you. This perfectly places all of your other posts in perspective.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16890 Dec 30, 2012
I always love it when people like xxx grab hold of the podium and tell us what others believe.

Makes me chuckle.

For the record, I think there's nuthin sexier than a woman with a master's degree in sweats holdin a plunger. Or a pool cue. Or a horse. Or a checkbook, as long as its hers.

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#16891 Dec 30, 2012
woo-boy wrote:
Agreed but, IF not a fact, the impression is that Obama & his minions perpetuate this wrong thinking that in my opinion, garners votes & social backing of the 'government assisted class' & the media in general, is complicit. They have developed a history of making news instead of reporting news, the media has also created a reputation of skewing or ignoring facts instead of reporting facts often for the bottom line, so much for 'the free press'.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16892 Dec 30, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed but, IF not a fact, the impression is that Obama & his minions perpetuate this wrong thinking that in my opinion, garners votes & social backing of the 'government assisted class' & the media in general, is complicit. They have developed a history of making news instead of reporting news, the media has also created a reputation of skewing or ignoring facts instead of reporting facts often for the bottom line, so much for 'the free press'.
Talk about skewing the facts Pops.

The members of the "media" responsible for initiating and perpetuating the "Obama phone" myth are primarily members of a singular group who all have their paychecks signed by Rupert Murdoch.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#16893 Dec 30, 2012
woo-boy wrote:
You'd better tell her:

Hilliard, OH

#16894 Dec 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care about facts. He saw a black woman on a cell phone. In his mind, there is no possible way a black woman could have a phone unless the government (or her pimp) gave it to her.
This one is too ugly even for a pimp:

Hilliard, OH

#16895 Dec 30, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Archie Bunker has become a champion of women's rights? And just a few hours ago he was writing this,
<quoted text>
I'm a champion of exposing leftist double standards.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16896 Dec 30, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a champion of exposing leftist double standards.
You are most certainly the undisputed champion of exposing your own myopic, ignorance.

Nobody does it better.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#16897 Dec 30, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most certainly the undisputed champion of exposing your own myopic, ignorance.
Nobody does it better.
woof
You've mistaken me for an Obama voter.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16898 Dec 30, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a champion of exposing leftist double standards.
You are a relic of the 1950s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 7 min Concerned Brother 953
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 27 min They cannot kill ... 3,541
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 34 min Pope Che Reagan C... 384
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 43 min Duke for Mayor 21
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 43 min Pope Che Reagan C... 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 49 min Duke for Mayor 59
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 2 hr Carrie 24

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]