Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 772)

Showing posts 15,421 - 15,440 of28,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You insist on calling anyone who doesn't agree with your right wing agenda "Libs" and then insist that you are a moderate without political party. That is one the more disingenous comments I have read here. Pretending to be moderate while parroting tea party talking points doesn't help your cause.
You obviously didn't read my post. Provisional ballots are NOT available to people not registered. I provided you with an actual scenario in which GOP ham handed efforts to purge voter rolls disenfranchised properly registered voters. It is interesting that you take offense to my characterization of you covering your ears yet you completely chose to ignore what I was teaching you. I guess I was right about how you and your right wing friends react when presented with the truth, wasn't I?
I agree with most of your post. I also asked if you would help people register which you didn't answer.
Then there is WHY LET PEOPLE VOTE that did NOT register? It is NOT difficult & NOT needed every year! In fact, as long as one continues to vote ONLY every OTHER election, they will remain registered with NO extra effort as long as they do NOT change precincts. It is a minimal requirement!
IF someone is too incompetent to even register, they are too incompetent to vote. Pretty flippin' simple. Registering is no more complicated than getting a customer loyalty card at the grocery store. IF someone is too simple to register for voting or a store loyalty card, they don't deserve to vote or get store loyalty benefits. Who wants idiots & incompetents to vote? Only liars, propagandists & cheaters.
Pretty black & white, pretty simple unless they are too simple to perform the MINIMAL requirements. MINIMAL being the operative word.
I haven't ignored what you "are trying to teach me.' You have taught nothing. Only argued the inarguable.
IF someone is NOT registered, they could be deceased, illegal, a felon, etc. IF they are registered anywhere it will be discovered in the provisional ballot process.
YOU also have NOT given me one example of Libs/Dems/bleeding hearts trying to improve voter registration enrollments. I guess that those examples don't exist since you can't give even 1 weak or even invalid example.
Lastly, I don't simply call anyone that disagrees with me a Lib, especially since I am an Independent that has voted at least 3 different parties, I was calling the whiners,'progressives', cheaters, propagandists & bleeding hearts that do NOT want standards for voting, Liberals. You don't hear of Libratarians, Conservatives, Constitutionalists & others whining about registration standards,while trying to create a standard requirement to minimalize fraud, Just the flippin' baseless whining Libs/propagandists wanting to include EVERYONE!!
What the heck is wrong with STANDARDS?? Answer that question even IF you continue to avoid my other questions.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with most of your post. I also asked if you would help people register which you didn't answer.
Then there is WHY LET PEOPLE VOTE that did NOT register? It is NOT difficult & NOT needed every year! In fact, as long as one continues to vote ONLY every OTHER election, they will remain registered with NO extra effort as long as they do NOT change precincts. It is a minimal requirement!
IF someone is too incompetent to even register, they are too incompetent to vote. Pretty flippin' simple. Registering is no more complicated than getting a customer loyalty card at the grocery store. IF someone is too simple to register for voting or a store loyalty card, they don't deserve to vote or get store loyalty benefits. Who wants idiots & incompetents to vote?.
Democrats.
ickley

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

The simple fact that someone would use "Che" as a statement says they support a "murderer" or think its cool. Like kids that wear the T-Shirts. Do any of you even know the outrageous violence of this guy? You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with most of your post. I also asked if you would help people register which you didn't answer.
IF someone is too incompetent to even register, they are too incompetent to vote. Pretty flippin' simple. Registering is no more complicated than getting a customer loyalty card at the grocery store. IF someone is too simple to register for voting or a store loyalty card, they don't deserve to vote or get store loyalty benefits. Who wants idiots & incompetents to vote? Only liars, propagandists & cheaters.
Pretty black & white, pretty simple unless they are too simple to perform the MINIMAL requirements. MINIMAL being the operative word.
I haven't ignored what you "are trying to teach me.' You have taught nothing. Only argued the inarguable.
IF someone is NOT registered, they could be deceased, illegal, a felon, etc. IF they are registered anywhere it will be discovered in the provisional ballot process.
YOU also have NOT given me one example of Libs/Dems/bleeding hearts trying to improve voter registration enrollments. I guess that those examples don't exist since you can't give even 1 weak or even invalid example.
Lastly, I don't simply call anyone that disagrees with me a Lib, especially since I am an Independent that has voted at least 3 different parties, I was calling the whiners,'progressives', cheaters, propagandists & bleeding hearts that do NOT want standards for voting, Liberals. You don't hear of Libratarians, Conservatives, Constitutionalists & others whining about registration standards,while trying to create a standard requirement to minimalize fraud, Just the flippin' baseless whining Libs/propagandists wanting to include EVERYONE!!
What the heck is wrong with STANDARDS?? Answer that question even IF you continue to avoid my other questions.
I am going to repost what I wrote yesterday, including my statement about covering ears and stomping feet, because you still haven't seemed to read and understand my explanation about how people were disenfranchised by the GOP voter roll purge.
You have reacted exactly the way I complained off in this post. You are so insistant on fighting me because you have labeled me a "Lib" that you won't listen to any facts I provide.
Here is the answer to how a conscientious voter gets her registration canceled, unbeknown to her, and is not permitted to cast a ballot in the next election:
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Voters are disenfranchised by the GOP tactics. In order to vote a provisional ballot, one must be properly registered. So, if the BOE sends a card to a voter's street address instead of the voter's PO box and the card is returned "Undeliverable" that voter's registration is "purged." That voter now has to re-register. Of course, that voter has no idea that her registration has been canceled until she shows up on election day and isn't in the book anymore. Can't vote a regular ballot. Can't vote a provisional ballot. Can't vote period.
The problem is when "Libs" bring this type of thing up to the current GOP Secretary of State acts like you, stomping his feet, covering his ears, and screaming voter fraud.
No liberal I know or how I have read write about the subject is against making our voting system stronger or more secure. They and I are against doing it in a way that results in legitimate voters being denied a ballot. The GOP has yet to try to implement remedies that don't beny folks a ballot. I wonder why.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats.
Your beloved Founders.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

ickley wrote:
The simple fact that someone would use "Che" as a statement says they support a "murderer" or think its cool. Like kids that wear the T-Shirts. Do any of you even know the outrageous violence of this guy? You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Oh yeah? What about Christ?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beloved Founders.
Really? They wouldn't let women or those under 21 vote. That was pretty sensible; look what's happened since.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Really? They wouldn't let women or those under 21 vote. That was pretty sensible; look what's happened since.
Have you checked out the MGTOW folks? They're all pretty batty but a good subset of them will go on and on about how everything in America was fine till women got the vote.

Personally, I can't read enough of their stuff. It's properly amazing.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you checked out the MGTOW folks? They're all pretty batty but a good subset of them will go on and on about how everything in America was fine till women got the vote.
One thing is certain...remove the franchise from women and we'd never see another Democrat elected to national office outside of the 30 largest cities in the country.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Them and the blacks.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Them and the blacks.
Black male voters aren't an issue. There are too few able to vote legally to make much of a difference, at least in a national contest.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>Black male voters aren't an issue. There are too few able to vote legally to make much of a difference, at least in a national contest.
What about them Mexicans?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about them Mexicans?
what about them. They live and vote in mexico. Right? Besides they don't get convicted if they are here, let alone do any time. Five dollar fine, go back to mexico, we will bus you back up here to vote for obama 6 times.
Norm Deplume

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

TV Queen said it best: if'n you got a vigina you're not going to vote for no gop'er!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norm Deplume wrote:
TV Queen said it best: if'n you got a vigina you're not going to vote for no gop'er!
Oh, really? Try that stupidity on my wife, daughter, sister, several female coworkers and my next door neighbor who is not only female but black.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>One thing is certain...remove the franchise from women and we'd never see another Democrat elected to national office outside of the 30 largest cities in the country.
Disenfranchise white males over 35 years of age and you'll never see another republican voted into office either. And???

Do you have anything of interest bouncing around in that skull of yours that doesn't gravitate around racial, cultural, or gender stereotypes?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Disenfranchise white males over 35 years of age and you'll never see another republican voted into office either. And???
Do you have anything of interest bouncing around in that skull of yours that doesn't gravitate around racial, cultural, or gender stereotypes?
woof
Yeah, but the players are locked out again this season.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

D0N W S0UTH wrote:
Sheep:
A person who exclusively follows a group, movement, political party, organization, etc., and tends to hold the opinion or ideals of this group in high esteem, even if the opinion/ideal is negative or is problematic. This is generally because of a positive bias towards this group, or a negative bias towards groups who represent the opposite viewpoint. Often, people who fit this definition of "sheep" are associated with negativity, and are accused of being unable to "think for themselves."
Oh! WingNuts! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, everyone. Later/
ickley

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norm Deplume wrote:
ignorant!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>Oh, really? Try that stupidity on my wife, daughter, sister, several female coworkers and my next door neighbor who is not only female but black.
You do realize that because you are such an overbearing racist mysoginist, that they tell you they agree with the GOP and then cast their secret ballot for Obama, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,421 - 15,440 of28,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Anon 25
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 20
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pale Rider 2,883
Lost Bible found 4 hr cowface 26
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
Transportation Insider: Private donors paid for... 5 hr Big Johnson 3
City of Columbus Dedicates CNG Station 5 hr Big Johnson 2
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••