Comments
14,241 - 14,260 of 30,543 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15589 Dec 12, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>How Mitch McConnell became very rich
So Mitch McConnell has moved from the upper-middle class of a lifelong government employee into the real upper class ($20M or so net worth) of someone who married a woman with a rich father.
Who just happened to become rich from his connections with the rulers of communist China.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/05/9258...
Can't prosecute him here in this country.

I suppose you prefer the Hollyweird freak, Mitch needs to go, in the primary.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15590 Dec 12, 2012
I think if he were gay, he would be a much more compassionate person.

Mitch McConnell is GAY! www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html...

Mitch McConnell is GAY! I was in Lexington last weekend with some friends who are very plugged into the Kentucky political scene and they told me this is pretty ...

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell looks pretty much exactly like the grandmother from Little Red Riding Hood, minus the sexy bonnet. He cried, on the Senate floor, about his longtime chief of staff quitting to “spend more time with his family.” This is very undignified, this weeping! Who does this? Who does this in public? Over staff turnover?[Political Ticker]

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15592 Dec 12, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
I think if he were gay, he would be a much more compassionate person.
Mitch McConnell is GAY! www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html...
Mitch McConnell is GAY! I was in Lexington last weekend with some friends who are very plugged into the Kentucky political scene and they told me this is pretty ...
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell looks pretty much exactly like the grandmother from Little Red Riding Hood, minus the sexy bonnet. He cried, on the Senate floor, about his longtime chief of staff quitting to “spend more time with his family.” This is very undignified, this weeping! Who does this? Who does this in public? Over staff turnover?[Political Ticker]
James Buchanan was probably gay, that didn't end well.

I doubt orientation has a link with "compassion"

Wouldn't surprise me, btw did you know Harry Reid is a pederast.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15593 Dec 12, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
James Buchanan was probably gay, that didn't end well.
I doubt orientation has a link with "compassion"
Wouldn't surprise me, btw did you know Harry Reid is a pederast.
Well seems to me that persons who have been denigrated and downtrodded much of their lives tend to be more compassionate towards others, and they don't say things like "Our number ONE Political Goal is to make Barack Obama a One Term President."

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15594 Dec 12, 2012
Pope Grover Blesses Boehner's Stand On New Revenues | Crooks ... crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/pope-grover-b...

Nov 12, 2012 ... Did i say that Mitt mcconnell is a dirty rotten bastard? Good. And that boehner guy keeps on drinking and playing games on the American ...
McConnell's Dirty Pool | The New Republic www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-chait/77160/mcconne... - Similarto McConnell's Dirty Pool | The New Republic

Aug 22, 2010 ... Dear Courts, Please Ignore Mitch McConnell's Latest Lawsuit · This Man Knows Everything About the Senate ... McConnell's Dirty Pool ...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15595 Dec 12, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well seems to me that persons who have been denigrated and downtrodded much of their lives tend to be more compassionate towards others, and they don't say things like "Our number ONE Political Goal is to make Barack Obama a One Term President."
I would submit the opposite, it only increases the desire for vengeance. Note the history of Israel.

"Make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce our laws to the letter."

-Sen. Maj. Leader Tom Daschle (D-SD)

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/to...

"Daschle failed to pay 128,000 in taxes"

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jan/31/natio...

"I can't stand John McCain"
-Sen Maj Leader Harry Reid D-NV

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/ha...

"This war is lost"

-Sen Maj Leader Harry Reid D-NV

(Imagine this being said during WWII)



Last time I checked, we were not defeated in Iraq.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-10/iraq...

The system is adversarial, gridlock is the result of what the framers intended. If you want the change, you need to get to 60 seats. IIRC, your side had that, now what did they do with that.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15596 Dec 12, 2012
So, Karl Monday the II, III or whatever you are now, you're accusing me of Bullying you? Seriously?
I tried to give you some needed advice to stop attacking the Reporter, that you say someone accused you of impersonating and you attack me and call me a Bully?
Tell me just how I bullied you? I am a 5'3' 128 pound female and yet you are whining and crying that I bullied you on the Karl Monday is Carl Monday, Columbus thread? Please! I didn't report you to the News Station or to Carl Monday or Topix and I haven't a clue who did. Frankly I don't give a shit who did. And yes, using the mans photo and name except for the first letter of the first name does smack of 'impersonation.'
But proceed Mr. Monday with your negative posts about the reporter if you are indeed that stupid. Keep talking as you have been and see where it gets you. I won't attempt to help you any more since you consider it bullying. Let UnRealitys' big shot DC, Attorney, Brother In-Law cover you although I doubt he exists, like every other claim UnReality makes.
I will just bully you long enough to reiterate GFY.
Inbred Cousin Dupree

Litchfield, OH

#15597 Dec 12, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
So, Karl Monday the II, III or whatever you are now, you're accusing me of Bullying you? Seriously?
I tried to give you some needed advice to stop attacking the Reporter, that you say someone accused you of impersonating and you attack me and call me a Bully?
Tell me just how I bullied you? I am a 5'3' 128 pound female and yet you are whining and crying that I bullied you on the Karl Monday is Carl Monday, Columbus thread? Please! I didn't report you to the News Station or to Carl Monday or Topix and I haven't a clue who did. Frankly I don't give a shit who did. And yes, using the mans photo and name except for the first letter of the first name does smack of 'impersonation.'
But proceed Mr. Monday with your negative posts about the reporter if you are indeed that stupid. Keep talking as you have been and see where it gets you. I won't attempt to help you any more since you consider it bullying. Let UnRealitys' big shot DC, Attorney, Brother In-Law cover you although I doubt he exists, like every other claim UnReality makes.
I will just bully you long enough to reiterate GFY.
Blah blah blah blah blah. Get a life, you are on a thread that hasn't been relavent in two years, and Obama won again, go get drunk in celebration and stop being so damn bitter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15598 Dec 13, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prosecute him here in this country.
I suppose you prefer the Hollyweird freak, Mitch needs to go, in the primary.
I agree, Mitch McConnell needs to go and I hope he looses re-election, he is another Politican that has never worked or had a job in the Private Sector since he got out of college became a full-time Washington DC politican.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15599 Dec 13, 2012
Inbred Cousin Dupree wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah. Get a life, you are on a thread that hasn't been relavent in two years, and Obama won again, go get drunk in celebration and stop being so damn bitter.
We can't keep celebrating straight through, there's piles of work to do.

Though, personally, I'll be celebrating some my next trip out there!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15600 Dec 13, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Strickland could win Ohio now, but we are hoping for VP to Hillary 2016. ;-)
looks like you have been drinking a bit by your post
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15601 Dec 13, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
So, Karl Monday the II, III or whatever you are now, you're accusing me of Bullying you? Seriously?
I tried to give you some needed advice to stop attacking the Reporter, that you say someone accused you of impersonating and you attack me and call me a Bully?
Tell me just how I bullied you? I am a 5'3' 128 pound female and yet you are whining and crying that I bullied you on the Karl Monday is Carl Monday, Columbus thread? Please! I didn't report you to the News Station or to Carl Monday or Topix and I haven't a clue who did. Frankly I don't give a shit who did. And yes, using the mans photo and name except for the first letter of the first name does smack of 'impersonation.'
But proceed Mr. Monday with your negative posts about the reporter if you are indeed that stupid. Keep talking as you have been and see where it gets you. I won't attempt to help you any more since you consider it bullying. Let UnRealitys' big shot DC, Attorney, Brother In-Law cover you although I doubt he exists, like every other claim UnReality makes.
I will just bully you long enough to reiterate GFY.
you liberal dirtbags need exterminated

it is just fine on saturday night live to impersonate people like Sarah Palin; but some dude on Topix has a lawsuit filed?

go F yourself

PS: MY sister is a lawyer too

My brother in law though is the one with the real power.

P#: go on a diet, you are fat
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15602 Dec 13, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you liberal dirtbags need exterminated
it is just fine on saturday night live to impersonate people like Sarah Palin; but some dude on Topix has a lawsuit filed?
go F yourself
PS: MY sister is a lawyer too
My brother in law though is the one with the real power.
P#: go on a diet, you are fat
Its nice to know that at least someone in the family got the "good" genes.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15603 Dec 13, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its nice to know that at least someone in the family got the "good" genes.
woof
I wear Levi's

She pays 3 times that for her jeans.

Sorry.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15604 Dec 13, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
When WROL happens, all bets are off.
WROL? Is that some endtimes craziness?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15605 Dec 13, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn the people are stupid, nearly a third don't seem to know who Strickland is.
The primary challenger question is useless without suggesting an opponent.
It also doesn't poll for a potential D primary.
Regardless of opinions, the poll is badly done. Q-Pac is obsolete.
The poll isn't badly done, your thinking is badly done. The poll didn't ask who anyone would vote for, it simply asked "should Kasich get a primary opponent." Nothing wrong with that question at all.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15606 Dec 13, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
McConnell has yet to be busted on corruption, Dingy Harry's real estate speculation would have been if not for Nevada's AG and the US Attorney being his cronies...
What is this? Random statement day? Ok. Chocolate chip cookies are better than sugar cookies.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15607 Dec 13, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prosecute him here in this country.
I suppose you prefer the Hollyweird freak, Mitch needs to go, in the primary.
Mitch needs to go in the primary? What a ridiculous statement without naming an opponent. Right? Or is it only ridiculous when someone else makes it and you support the person it is being made about?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15608 Dec 13, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch needs to go in the primary? What a ridiculous statement without naming an opponent. Right? Or is it only ridiculous when someone else makes it and you support the person it is being made about?
chuckle.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#15609 Dec 13, 2012
KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
When WROL happens, all bets are off.
Go live in fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 40 min Neutral Party 23
welfare nation 55 min They cannot kill ... 18
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 1 hr Colbert 23
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 1 hr Colbert 25
RIP Joan Rivers 5 hr E-Bob 21
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 7 hr Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 7 hr Allison 18
Where are all the original legacy posters? 11 hr They cannot kill ... 116
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••