Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15292 Dec 10, 2012
Mitch, 'The Turtle' mcConnell to get an ass whoopin from Ashley Judd for his seat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15293 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are James Bond. A minute ago you were Tiger Woods.
you are the only one with the problem JR.

want some shooting lessons?

$500 an hour to you.

cash.

after a few years with all your brain power and skills I can get you to hit a house at 100 yards guaranteed or your money back.

seals, delta, or snipes can hit bowling pins at 1000 yards.

I could teach you that; but you have proven that would take years; and I don't need the money that bad to give up fishing on the new boat to teach you.

sorry.....you lose again

Location hidden

#15294 Dec 10, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that will guarantee a Republican Victory for sure in 2016 and that is why Newt Gingrich is for Hillary Clinton for the Democrats.
I don't think anyone GOP has on call can beat Clinton. They need to come up with something new and fresh.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15295 Dec 10, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that will guarantee a Republican Victory for sure in 2016 and that is why Newt Gingrich is for Hillary Clinton for the Democrats.
Hillary has had enough; and seems more interested in some lesbian love with Christine Agulara.

cool with me....you go Hillary; and show Bill how to do a proper licking.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15296 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Mitch,'The Turtle' mcConnell to get an ass whoopin from Ashley Judd for his seat.
who cares?

the govt is shutdown for 4 years anyway.

Ashley is the only Judd with an azz to fit through a normal door.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15298 Dec 10, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You'll always be Michael Moore to us...
He's got twice the cajones you do.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15299 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares?
the govt is shutdown for 4 years anyway.
Ashley is the only Judd with an azz to fit through a normal door.
The list of your insane predictions is growing too long for me to remember. Slow down. It's almost not fun anymore.

Location hidden

#15302 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a corresponding pledge on the Progressive caucus to resist any and all entitlement cuts.
What you are asking the GOP to do is stab their constituents in the back to feed the left's welfare state. You primary goal is to wreck the GOP internally so you can get amnesty passed after you get a house majority in 2014.
The GOP is doing a right spiffy job of destroying themselves, dontcha think? The TOP TWO PERCENT are not their 'Constituents.'
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15305 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I think we are looking at Hillary Clinton.
I don't think so. If she was even considering, she would stay in the spotlight. Now it seems as though she's retiring, and good for her.

She has aged dramatically these last few years. Four more years won't help her appearance. She can't relate to the younger crowd as DumBama has. If she were even thinking about it, the Democrats would have thrown Biden under the bus and put Hillary in as VP instead. I really thought that would have happened. Now that it hasn't, I'm sure Hillary is just done.

Location hidden

#15307 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
The only D in KY that can beat McConnell is Dan Mongiardo, what you are proposing is the right wing equivalent of Ted Nugent running for Senate in Oregon.
We thought that Vince McMahon's wife would win a Senate seat in CT, didn't happen.
Only way a D gets elected Senator in KY is if the 17th Amendment was repealed (Ds control the KY House)
I didn't think Linda would get elected. I knew better. People are a little more politically savvy in CT than in KY. Who knows KY may have enough of GOP/TeaBagger crap, by next election.
Judd is nothing like Nugent. Please. She actually attended college.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15308 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
KY voted 61% for Romney.
Rs generically do better in lower turnout elections.
Midterms are lower turnout.
Unlike Jim Bunning, McConnell appears mostly sane.
Ashley Judd is more liberal than most D senators.
Not to mention that McConnell may be knocked off in the primary if he is polling badly.
Ashley Judd, DOES NOT ACTUALLY LIVE IN KENTUCKY
If she wants to be in politics, she should run in the 2015 UK Parliament elections, because she lives in Scotland.
Not Ashley Judd, dumbass. The four year government shut down.

Location hidden

#15309 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop the Occupy rhetoric, the Ds have 1%ers supporting them as well.
Dems seem to be Governing for the people. It is clear who GOP is governing for. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#15310 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That still doesn't make them visible under three times the fat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15311 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he does

most likely 80lbs of them

the lard azz has twice of everything except brains on 80% of entire human population.

when he sits down on a toilet, he stops the vacuum required to flush with his fat azz sealing off all air,
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15313 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of your insane predictions is growing too long for me to remember. Slow down. It's almost not fun anymore.
fun had zero intent to be included

just the reality that the next 4 years the lame duck will have Zero power to spend; and the unions were murdered is enough for now.

anything past a single point is more that your pea brain can remember.

don't fret I will remind you.

Location hidden

#15315 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
KY voted 61% for Romney.
Rs generically do better in lower turnout elections.
Midterms are lower turnout.
Unlike Jim Bunning, McConnell appears mostly sane.
Ashley Judd is more liberal than most D senators.
Not to mention that McConnell may be knocked off in the primary if he is polling badly.
Ashley Judd, DOES NOT ACTUALLY LIVE IN KENTUCKY
If she wants to be in politics, she should run in the 2015 UK Parliament elections, because she lives in Scotland.
She is a resident of Kentucky.

NBC 'Today' Crew Fawns Over 'Brilliant' Ashley Judd Possibly ... newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2012/12/07... ...

3 days ago ... GEIST: Kentucky Democrats talking up Ashley Judd as an honest to goodness candidate for senate in 2014. She was a delegate to the ...
Ashley Judd exploring Senate run - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com www.politico.com/story/2012/12/ashley-judd-ex...

6 days ago ... Ashley Judd vs. Mitch McConnell? It might not be as far-fetched as you think. The Hollywood movie star and eighth-generation Kentuckian is ...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15316 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
The GOP is doing a right spiffy job of destroying themselves, dontcha think? The TOP TWO PERCENT are not their 'Constituents.'
hey moron

the GOP Governor of Michigan single handed just ended the Democratic party as a viable party.

whom destroyed whom skippy?

and when the GOP house determines this week that Christmas break may as well come early because Obama thinks he knows how to negotiate, then the fiscal cliff means 1 trillion a year in govt spending; and taxes go up for everyone not just the class warfare group.

Now you will be paying taxes for the first time in 10 years, along with the 47% who think paying zero under the evil Bush tax cuts ruined this economy.

pay up moron...your time has come

PS: obamacare can't be implemented under a forced balanced budget; and the govt shut down due to lack of funding.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15317 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I didn't think Linda would get elected. I knew better. People are a little more politically savvy in CT than in KY. Who knows KY may have enough of GOP/TeaBagger crap, by next election.
Judd is nothing like Nugent. Please. She actually attended college.
so did Obama

look how stupid he is.

what is your point.

Location hidden

#15319 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and didn't graduate until 2007, and I ain't buying the Harvard MPA, that's one of their most dumbed down programs and she got the even less prestigious version.(Note that the degree is not an MBA or a JD)
I seem to remember a lot of leftist criticism of Sarah Palin for her college records, yet she actually completed within a reasonable time.
I'd be willing to bet that Nugent has made more money, and without the benefit of being married to another rich person.
KY booted out a moderate D, Ben Chandler in 2012, the state is getting more red, because coal and fracking are in the gunsights of the left.
And given how many times Chris Dodd got elected in CT, they aren't savvy. I also remember a "Joe Lieberman" also hated by the left coming from there.
Things have changed since Lieberman and Dodd. People are more aware of who and what candidates are, thanks to GW Bush and the Internet.

Continuing Ed - Public Administration - Back to School With ... www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/education/edlife/2... - Similarto Continuing Ed - Public Administration - Back to School With ...

Jul 23, 2010 ... Ashley Judd's second act: a master's in public administration....“They want to feed the poor, make urban education work, get health care to ... Ms. Judd graduated with honors from the University of Kentucky as a French major ...

Location hidden

#15320 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so did Obama
look how stupid he is.
what is your point.
He is the President, Twice. And you're not. In fact it appears from your posts that you are a nutball and a fantasy weaver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catman Dave 10 min Pope Che Reagan C... 15
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 24 min Duke for Mayor 3,572
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 24 min Pope Che Reagan C... 104
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 28 min Male 64
Can the White House really be protected? 28 min Duke for Mayor 15
Congo: Woman on Woman Rhaipe Epidemic 1 hr yeah baby yeah 8
Man who ran on Ohio State field pleads not guilty 1 hr Canterbury 2
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Concerned Brother 963

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]