Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#10604 Oct 11, 2012
D-pants wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lawyer. Do you think its ok for police to search my car without consent? Do you agree with how much it costs to uphold a single constitutional right in court. You crook.
Do they have probable cause?
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10605 Oct 11, 2012
D-pants wrote:
<quoted text> well that just ties right into our current policy,
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/2...
Who is commander and cheif? But you're right. We can save obama with liberal rhetoric. Look everybody, we shouldn't be worried about the endless war. Its unemployed teachers that will put us in endless debt. Yea! Forget about government sponsered terrorism designed to make us give up our rights. It is the k-12 online schooling we should be concerned about. Don't get confused at the pump. You should be angy about creationism. Not the current commander and cheif. http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/2... I agree the muslim/christian coalition has too much political influence. One question. How would the president get a free pass from you on this?
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-...
You are crazed. Also, gas was over four dollars a gallon, years ago when Bush was destroying our country. You know, the guy the Tea Baggers try to sweep under the rug. Don't you think it's odd that the same rightwing Christians who fund a private army, also have their hands in dismantling the public education system? K12 is supposed to be a public online school. Let's see how the GOP would act if Muslims were teaching children their version of the creation myth in science classes. The school voucher system that rightwing conservatives are making so much money off of, will cause poor kids to not be able to afford school. Considering what the Republicans recently tried to do with child labor laws in this country...3rd world nation, here we come.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10606 Oct 11, 2012
I remember when Tea Baggers were crying about Obama's "secret army". Turns out it was Christian conservatives who had the secret Blackwater army. One that takes American soldier's jobs. Yah, yah...I know. The GOP "supports" the troops. Sure you do. Just like you guys follow the teachings or Jesus.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10607 Oct 11, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the population is taking up arms against the government? Holy Toledo. When do they attack?
keep laughing

watch what happens Nov. 7th.

this country will have shown that red white and blue is a myth anymore.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10608 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you represent nothing of fact. Who ever wrote the article is drunk on the same kook aide as you.
you are just another sheep being led to slaughter.
PS: I don't have cable TV. It is free with an antenna.
TV is a waste of mind and time. I spend time with family & friends; and read books frequently.
I state a fact with links to back it up. You argue about something you know nothing about. You get all your information about the environment from the energy industry. All the sheep are in church, son. You know, where everyone mysteriously concluded without any Biblical founding or expertise in the matter, that there is no such thing as global warming. Strange how the Koch brothers were spending millions to refute global warming, right at the same time people in church starting voicing their disbelief. Now jump through the energy lobby hoop, like the trained poodle you are. Jump through the hoop for oil and Jesus. Those are called facts, little tinfoil hat boy.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#10609 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep laughing
watch what happens Nov. 7th.
this country will have shown that red white and blue is a myth anymore.
So when Obama wins re-election, half the people of the country are going to take up arms the next day and storm Washington? That will make for some good TV.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10610 Oct 11, 2012
Obama Takes Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
I state a fact with links to back it up. You argue about something you know nothing about. You get all your information about the environment from the energy industry. All the sheep are in church, son. You know, where everyone mysteriously concluded without any Biblical founding or expertise in the matter, that there is no such thing as global warming. Strange how the Koch brothers were spending millions to refute global warming, right at the same time people in church starting voicing their disbelief. Now jump through the energy lobby hoop, like the trained poodle you are. Jump through the hoop for oil and Jesus. Those are called facts, little tinfoil hat boy.
explain tree trunks in Labrador that are 500 years old, based on counting annual rings, that have been under ice as long as history has been recorded by man?

or 6 active volcano's under the north pole melting ice; but the south pole is enlarging?

or that this October in Ohio we are colder than average by 10 degrees

or do you want to see reality for what it is; and except that the political ploy is to tax energy further?

climate change is real; but man made global warming is a political move to fool the sheep.

in 1978 in Canton Ohio, it was said we were moving to an ice age; and if govt did not do something we all would perish.

so now that it is warming a bit, the same political hacks continue to fool stupid people.

guess what......change in the weather happens everyday......maybe you need to start a website like a horoscope page; and inform people how their day is going to go based on flawed weather data.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10611 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
explain tree trunks in Labrador that are 500 years old, based on counting annual rings, that have been under ice as long as history has been recorded by man?
or 6 active volcano's under the north pole melting ice; but the south pole is enlarging?
or that this October in Ohio we are colder than average by 10 degrees
or do you want to see reality for what it is; and except that the political ploy is to tax energy further?
climate change is real; but man made global warming is a political move to fool the sheep.
in 1978 in Canton Ohio, it was said we were moving to an ice age; and if govt did not do something we all would perish.
so now that it is warming a bit, the same political hacks continue to fool stupid people.
guess what......change in the weather happens everyday......maybe you need to start a website like a horoscope page; and inform people how their day is going to go based on flawed weather data.
I would start a horoscope webpage like you suggested, but then I don't buy into silly little superstitious notions based on unproven myths. How about you?

Also, what you call "political hacks", we call the majority of the scientific world and experts on global climate patterns.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10612 Oct 11, 2012
Obama Takes Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
I would start a horoscope webpage like you suggested, but then I don't buy into silly little superstitious notions based on unproven myths. How about you?
Also, what you call "political hacks", we call the majority of the scientific world and experts on global climate patterns.
experts on global climate patterns like Al Gore are political hacks.

you are a very ignorant sheep.

glad we cleared that up.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10613 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep laughing
watch what happens Nov. 7th.
this country will have shown that red white and blue is a myth anymore.
Oooooh scary. Did they teach you that when you were working as a gunshow gloryhole? Get back in your end times bunker, little tinfoil hat boy. This nation has moved forward without you and your Lawrence Welk fan base. You will just have to keep on living your all white 1950's Mayberry for Jesus vision in your head.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10614 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
explain tree trunks in Labrador that are 500 years old, based on counting annual rings, that have been under ice as long as history has been recorded by man?
or 6 active volcano's under the north pole melting ice; but the south pole is enlarging?
or that this October in Ohio we are colder than average by 10 degrees
or do you want to see reality for what it is; and except that the political ploy is to tax energy further?
climate change is real; but man made global warming is a political move to fool the sheep.
in 1978 in Canton Ohio, it was said we were moving to an ice age; and if govt did not do something we all would perish.
so now that it is warming a bit, the same political hacks continue to fool stupid people.
guess what......change in the weather happens everyday......maybe you need to start a website like a horoscope page; and inform people how their day is going to go based on flawed weather data.
You mean the same climate change you guys claimed for a decade to not exist is real? Don't worry. When you get done sucking off the energy indsutry that Bush deregulated and it's obvious to you that climate change is caused by man, you can always fall back on your "It's a punishment from God" standby.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10615 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
experts on global climate patterns like Al Gore are political hacks.
you are a very ignorant sheep.
glad we cleared that up.
Funny how you guys were claiming it didn't exist at all, years before Al Gore said a word about it. Now let's look at how much money the tree huggers have made off it, compared to how much Exxon Mobile makes in a year. Skip along little tinfoil hat boy. All the little bleary eyed sheep are at church. Now back to you predicting the end of America if you don't get your way...Coo Coo, Coo Coo...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10616 Oct 11, 2012
Obama Takes Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh scary. Did they teach you that when you were working as a gunshow gloryhole? Get back in your end times bunker, little tinfoil hat boy. This nation has moved forward without you and your Lawrence Welk fan base. You will just have to keep on living your all white 1950's Mayberry for Jesus vision in your head.
since I was born in 1962...I guess like all your posts....you are wrong again.

PS: since 1965 this country has moved backwards; and was shifted into high gear under Obama.

instead of climbing back under your rock....drop it on your head.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#10617 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
since I was born in 1962...I guess like all your posts....you are wrong again.
PS: since 1965 this country has moved backwards; and was shifted into high gear under Obama.
instead of climbing back under your rock....drop it on your head.
What happened in 1965 that started the country moving backward?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10618 Oct 11, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened in 1965 that started the country moving backward?
LBJ's Great Society comes to mind which has made part of Society totally dependent on the Federal Government.
Loren Eberly

Marion, OH

#10619 Oct 11, 2012
Hillsdale School Levy:

USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; in Hillsdale school district; markets the cost of Hillsdale schools. In the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit. This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Fund Hillsdale schools. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

The majority of 53% of US the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the 47% nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; Successfully elected obnoxious President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

That defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and Realities demands; and holds Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children, Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin, Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To fund Illegal drug users and Illegal Immigrants, lottery, casino, and keno losers, unemployed Union workers replaced with nonunion workers, Human Traffickers, waitresses that pander for life for $2.00 per hour, slaves in enterprise zones, low-income child labor, consumers, and taxpayers, volunteers without wages, and nonunion workers willing to work for fewer wages than they can afford life. That pays with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

Pay property tax on state appraised value of their American Dream. Pay bank interest on purchase price of American Dream for 30 years. Pay interest on lottery winners winnings Legislators invest in school bonds, Pay for all stimulus packages, tax abatements, tax incentives, tax refunds, tax credit, and tax exemptions.

Pay sales tax on the more stock dividends (money) OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) market quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. That gets only product or service.

Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money Human Beings cannot digest, burn in internal combustion engines, or burn to heat and cool their American Dream. Into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE.
Rombama Wins

Cincinnati, OH

#10620 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks.. Just FYI, An ice age would have global warming 1st. It is called science :)

There are stages to the Ice Age.

1) Earth will heat due to the deterriation of the outer-atsmosphere.(self explanatory)

2) As the earth heats (more years than we will see), life on earth will start to diminish including plant life.

3) As the plant life is destroyed, there will no longer be an Ozone layer in the Outer-Atsmosphere. That means, all clear skies all the time. This would cause cooling of the earth (desert is a great example of hot day/frigid nights). Even though the sun would still be scorching parts of the earth, the frigid climates would cool the earth faster than the sun can heat.

4) at this point, earth would start to freeze and any precipitaion would add to the mass of the freeze.

5) Now that the earth is cooled, the plant life remenants within the earth's crust would start to develope. As that new plant life grows, the outer-atsmosphere will start to form again the protective layer. Clouds would start to return trapping heat to the earth. The earth would start to warm and melt the deep freeze allowing more life to develope.

Politicians will call it what they want.. Whatever populas is calling it is what the politicians will refer to.

NONE of these steps happen over night, obviously :) Man has greatly increased the rate but not to the point of our lifetime.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#10621 Oct 11, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>LBJ's Great Society comes to mind which has made part of Society totally dependent on the Federal Government.
Medicare and Medicaid did all that?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#10622 Oct 11, 2012
Rombama Wins wrote:
Reality Speaks.. Just FYI, An ice age would have global warming 1st. It is called science :)
There are stages to the Ice Age.
1) Earth will heat due to the deterriation of the outer-atsmosphere.(self explanatory)
2) As the earth heats (more years than we will see), life on earth will start to diminish including plant life.
3) As the plant life is destroyed, there will no longer be an Ozone layer in the Outer-Atsmosphere. That means, all clear skies all the time. This would cause cooling of the earth (desert is a great example of hot day/frigid nights). Even though the sun would still be scorching parts of the earth, the frigid climates would cool the earth faster than the sun can heat.
4) at this point, earth would start to freeze and any precipitaion would add to the mass of the freeze.
5) Now that the earth is cooled, the plant life remenants within the earth's crust would start to develope. As that new plant life grows, the outer-atsmosphere will start to form again the protective layer. Clouds would start to return trapping heat to the earth. The earth would start to warm and melt the deep freeze allowing more life to develope.
Politicians will call it what they want.. Whatever populas is calling it is what the politicians will refer to.
NONE of these steps happen over night, obviously :) Man has greatly increased the rate but not to the point of our lifetime.
Be careful. You keep writing things like that and reality speaks is going to try to burn you at the stake.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10623 Oct 11, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare and Medicaid did all that?
Social Security Act of 1965

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_...

89th United States Congress(January 3, 1965 – January 3, 1967)

Senate Majority: Democratic Party

House Majority: Democratic Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/89th_United_Stat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two faced Trump lies again 🤥 11 min Bad Boy 3
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 59 min BizzyBee 1
ODOT. Public Welfare Waste? 1 hr Eva 2
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 3 hr BizzyBee 12
Donald Trump President! 6 hr Pale Rider 111
stupid criminals are appreciated 8 hr Dangerous Dan 5
Megyn Kelly to NBC ? oh no! 8 hr Dangerous Dan 28

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages