Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, all the Buzzwords. I wish all the clueless Republitards/Teabaggers would sucking at the teat of FOX/Kochs and learn to speak on their own. And by the way, why no mention of illegitmate president Bush 43 nor neo-Fascist Ronald reagan (one of worst presdients in history) and who is source of many problems we have even now?? Facts are tricky things for Republitards; they require thinking and when the Republtard debate begins with a question like "who here believe in science?"
They could say something dumber like "It's been three and a half years, and it's still Bush's fault." Yeah, now that's talking on your own. LOL!

“I just knew this would happen”

Since: Mar 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Vote for "NONE OF THE ABOVE"It couldn't possibly be any worse
me:)

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

free wrote:
Thank goodness they're gone. The intellectual level just rose.
[QUOTE who="me:)"]<quote d text>
says me and 8 other people who are reporting this thread!buh bye!!"
it's from two freaking years ago they need to get over it

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Blank wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way, why no mention of illegitmate president Bush 43 nor neo-Fascist Ronald reagan (one of worst presdients in history)-----
Oh well, the Fascist Party, err, uh, REPUBLCIAN PARTY i mean, is on its way to irreleveance; the next WHIG Party! Ha!!
So brave of you to use the word fascist after just last Sunday one of you bastards spoofed the ph number of a prominent conservative blogger and called in a 911 call stating that the conserative blogger just shot his wife bringing out law enforcement of every aspect in the town to his house where young children were at as well....
You unintelligent libtards resort to fascism at the drop of a hat when you can't win an argument using words.
If it boils down to a civil war, you're going to be on the losing side you realize.....
blowmekasich

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So brave of you to use the word fascist after just last Sunday one of you bastards spoofed the ph number of a prominent conservative blogger and called in a 911 call stating that the conserative blogger just shot his wife bringing out law enforcement of every aspect in the town to his house where young children were at as well....
You unintelligent libtards resort to fascism at the drop of a hat when you can't win an argument using words.
If it boils down to a civil war, you're going to be on the losing side you realize.....
When you use political parties to define your status on politics, that makes you a "retard". The reason we are in the trouble we are in is because you vote by party lines, which makes you a brainwashed idiot/puppet. Try doing some homework on each candidate, regardless of political party. Each has their own...... F**k it, if your you're not smart enough to make it on your..... or choose the right.....

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
When you use political parties to define your status on politics, that makes you a "retard". The reason we are in the trouble we are in is because you vote by party lines, which makes you a brainwashed idiot/puppet. Try doing some homework on each candidate, regardless of political party. Each has their own...... F**k it, if your you're not smart enough to make it on your..... or choose the right.....
That's why I sent checks to Richard Mourdock and Deb Fischer..... Both conseratives up against establishment republicans in states I can't vote in.....
Nice job making assumptions about people you know nothing about.... You are a weapons grade retard.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
I just have to say that I like the screen name you are using .....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

free wrote:
Indy, I was just wondering what's going on on the west side of Indianapolis. When we returned from Omaha, we jogged over to 38 St. and gassed up, and thought we were in Little Mexico. With colorful murals painted on walls, Mexican flags, Chiconos everywhereand a mariachi band playing over a loud system. Even the Taco Bell was in Spanish. Sign read "Taco Bell". I was eerie.
The sites took me back to the Front Range and all my migrant Beaner friends, Senor Indy.
you sure it wasnt the East Side 38th street around the Indiana State Fair Grounds because that area is bad
Thomas Scutillo

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

i heard it was boarder security stuff and no jobs indy,,,, cause of Mexicans
Thomas Scutillo

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

have you tried the fast and furious ice fisherman for that traffic?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

free wrote:
We looped north off I-74 and hit the 38th Street exit to a convenience store/gas station about a block or two east of the interchange. Beaners everywhere.
Indianapolis is messed up ! From 70 to 74 is a pain. GPS said take 70 to 65 to 38th st to 465 to 74
<quoted text>
if you were on the west side around the Speedway suburb of Indianapolis there is areas that are bad their too dont take the wrong turn.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
People generally have a party that represents their base ideas. This is not to say you agree with every single candidate in your party, but most of what they believe.

I'm a conservative pro-choice Republican. Because I'm pro-choice, should I then look into the Green party candidates views or perhaps the Democrat candidates views even though I know I'm going to disagree with that candidate on the other 90% of his or her ideas?

In my opinion, it's the people with no political affiliate who are the lost puppies. One election they will vote for a Democrat, and the other election they will vote for a Republican. I don't care for Mitt Romney; I never did. But I will vote for him because he is closer to my ideas than DumBama.
Pam_Cakes

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

john kasux is a piece of trash, did someone in this thread say he liked young boys?
crosha53

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

No one that is running for governor.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

free wrote:
I'll take a Mormon over a Muslim any day.
Pro Choice helps cull the herd, just not the God fearing Conservative herd. When it comes to Liberal Demorats, if they want to keep killing off their future political Base, but that's their strategy. I would never contribute to the elimination of my grandchildren or anyone else's, and discard them in a landfill. But that's me and my family.
<quoted text>
It is true they allow their constituents to kill of their future voters, but on the other hand, there are those on public assistance procreating even more offsetting that loss. Working families have two to three children. These are primarily Republican families. But public assistance people have much larger families, and thus more Democrat voters in the future, so abortion doesn't bother them.

Democrats can't understand how their war on poverty hasn't worked. What they don't understand is that if you entice the poor to create more poor people, you can't solve poverty that way.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

blowmekasich wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, ALL highway diesel powered vehicles must have diesel particulate filters designed to eliminate sulfur and harmless soot after model year 2007. Once again, requiring additional burning of fuel to create the excess heat to burn off the remaining sulfur deposits. These trucks used to get 17-20mpg. Now they get 14-15mpg. This law was approved by none other than your beloved oil man George W. Bush.
So, pray tell, what is it you lily-livered ecofreaks want? Cleaner emissions? Lesser emissions?

Do you drive? Do you ride? Do you use plastics or any of the multitude of common textiles that require petroleum products?

Keep blaming George W. Bush for everything from too much war ( note, the number of military casualties for the US and UK fighting forces has MORE THAN DOUBLED since Obama took office, and some valid reasons why, all of which boil down to incompetence), to the economy. Fact remains, this economy totally belongs to your Messiah, and so far he's been an absolute disaster.
Sasquatch

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

The middle class can't afford another republican.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Sasquatch wrote:
Another republican like Ron Reagan? Who took over from Jimmy Friggin Carter faced with double-digit unemployment, and the worst inflation since the Great Depression?

Ron Reagan, who installed Art Laffer's supply-side trickle-down economic theories, and USHERED IN THE 8 YEARS OF THE GREATEST PROSPERITY THIS COUNTRY EVER SAW!

Here, learn a little about supply-side economics and the republican view on job creation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Sasquatch wrote:
Well....... the Democrat we have in now led us to over 5 trillion more dollars in debt and caused us to lose our three star credit rating for the first time in the history of our country. And we can't afford a Republican? I think you have it backwards. We can't afford Democrats.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

"But the greatest responsibility for the collapse of the housing market and the near "Armageddon" of the American economy belongs to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and to the politicians who created and protected them.

With a couple of prominent exceptions, the politicians were Democrats claiming to do good for the poor. Along the way, they enriched themselves and their friends, stuffed their campaign coffers, and resisted all attempts to enforce market discipline. When the inevitable collapse arrived, the entire economy suffered, but no one more than the poor."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/2011/06/how-mos...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 28 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 55 min Duke for Mayor 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 2,901
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 1 hr Mother Goooz 11
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr Neutral Party 30
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 3 hr Retired SOF 159
Search For Driver Who Slammed Into Cars 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 4 hr d pantz 85
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) Wed Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••