Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
teresa

Detroit, MI

#33454 Sep 2, 2014
Kasich is totally turning the state of Ohio around. There is more money in Ohio than there has been for years. He has created more than 250,000 jobs and small business are booming everywhere in Ohio because of the lower taxes to want to come to Ohio. It's like a tough parent trying to discipline their kids. They don't always like it but in the end they see its the right thing to do.
imSOsexyDATTitHU RTZ

Mount Vernon, OH

#33455 Sep 2, 2014
johnz wifey has binn non-existant for over 3 yearz now and duh werst 1ST lady uv ohigha' in history.....Baby!

duh gubernut mansion in bexley has bin good nuff 4 every udder gubbinerz family.....?....noe wonder he wuz livin' width anuddaha' mahn in Washington dc

FAIL

imSOsexyDATTitHURTZ
Indiana Jones

Akron, OH

#33456 Sep 2, 2014
Mitch's wife ran off with her "Doctor" - came back in time to ruin his Presidential bid!
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#33457 Sep 2, 2014
Indiana Jones wrote:
Mitch's wife ran off with her "Doctor" - came back in time to ruin his Presidential bid!
You leave dat ole biddy aloan, she Dindu Nuffins!
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33458 Sep 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus.
Funny, but Jesus was possibly one of the biggest "commie liberals" in history. Even more liberal than Palin, Romney, and Reagan combined... LOL
Dindu Nuffins

Akron, OH

#33459 Sep 2, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, but Jesus was possibly one of the biggest "commie liberals" in history. Even more liberal than Palin, Romney, and Reagan combined... LOL
Funny I would have said faker mikie!
LOL
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33460 Sep 2, 2014
teresa wrote:
Kasich is totally turning the state of Ohio around. There is more money in Ohio than there has been for years. He has created more than 250,000 jobs and small business are booming everywhere in Ohio because of the lower taxes to want to come to Ohio. It's like a tough parent trying to discipline their kids. They don't always like it but in the end they see its the right thing to do.
Why is Ohio ranked 38th if he is doing such a good job? Most of those jobs are spin off's from the auto industry that he tried to take credit for.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33461 Sep 2, 2014
teresa wrote:
AGREE
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33462 Sep 2, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE
That's because you are half senile.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33463 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
McCain's desperate appeal to the unconscious and drunk voters certainly worked on you.
Anything like Obama's appeal to Unconscious beer chugging, drug consuming, pot sucking 'victimized down trodden Americans'?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33464 Sep 2, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree, Palin proved she was another Liberal just like McCain.
Palin was profoundly pro 1st & 2nd amendments which would separate her from the typical Liberal
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33465 Sep 2, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you are half senile.
Only 1/2 ? Give me a little more credit!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33466 Sep 2, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Anything like Obama's appeal to Unconscious beer chugging, drug consuming, pot sucking 'victimized down trodden Americans'?
No.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33467 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
No.
He answered about drug & alcohol use at least as honestly as George & Bill. Much more graphically & without any sort of apology than either of them so your reply is disingenious if not dishonest.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33468 Sep 2, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>He answered about drug & alcohol use at least as honestly as George & Bill. Much more graphically & without any sort of apology than either of them so your reply is disingenious if not dishonest.
What in the world are you talking about?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33469 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about?
You are totally lost in black & white; up & down, left & right, soft & hard, aren't you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33470 Sep 2, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally lost in black & white; up & down, left & right, soft & hard, aren't you?
Why don't you go back and read my post that you replied to in context with the post it was in response to. Then, see if what you wrote makes any sense whatsoever. I'll give you a headstart. It doesn't.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33471 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back and read my post that you replied to in context with the post it was in response to. Then, see if what you wrote makes any sense whatsoever. I'll give you a headstart. It doesn't.
I think you're confusing him. Again...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33472 Sep 2, 2014
Is this the non-troll thread?

I have several cats to sell.

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33473 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Not really. I just thought that since you said that McCain was too "left" for you and you voted for Obama instead that you would be able to articulate one issue on which McCain was too Obama's left. Obviously, asking you to be able to explain your rather extreme assertions is asking too much. Why am I not surprised?
Yes Really McCain is a Left Winger just like you who does'nt mean what they say which conservatives knew about McCain which it was the Liberal Base that came out and voted for McCain and given the choice between McCain and Obama, I gave Obama the Chance because McCain already proved he was to the Far Left and we all know how you like to make extreme assertions which is not surprising at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
updated list of firsts for forty-fore 39 min server wiper downer 3
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 51 min free pizza 4 U 97
Absolutely Worthless RINO Republicans 2 hr Disapointed Conse... 1
Arby's ground zero in war on cops 2 hr Spit on a cops bu... 14
Extra. Extra. Read all about it! 3 hr Spot for Guvnah 4
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 5 hr Krutkoneighbor 39
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 6 hr Russ N 374
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages