Canton

Canton, OH

#32854 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gingrich is all conservatives? I guess we can say Piglosi is all liberals, right?
And yet if Pelosi blinks funny, Democrats are directly to blame for it...right?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32855 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
Just read where Colorado made 3 million dollars in one month off of weed taxes. So basically our prisons are full of non-violent weed offenders because of Conservative policies and our taxes pay the bill for many of these privately owned Republican sponsored prisons. Our states have been losing millions and millions of dollars a year due to Conservative policies. 26 states have now legalized it.
Now let's take a look back at what our Conservative friends had in mind for our nation. In 1997, Newt Gingrich, a Conservative Tea Bagger messiah, thought Americans should be executed for possession of weed. Nancy Reagan told Americans to "Just Say No". 1 in 8 Americans admit they smoked pot in the last year. So basically, right wing Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 Americans for smoking a joint.
Let me say that again so it sinks in.
Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 American citizens over weed and have caused the states to miss out on millions and millions of dollars in tax revenue..
I never realized that only Republicans built prisons. Thanx for the info.
It was Liberal voters & policies that legalized weed, NOT Conservative policies.
Newt can be considered a "Tea Bagger" as you put it but he doesn't even come close to speaking for most Conservatives. remember, he didn't get the nomination. And if 1 in 8 smoked pot, how many Conservatives would that have to include that certainly would not be for executions or are you saying that only Libs are pot heads? Of course you aren't saying that. And Nancy saying, "just say no" is quite benign & she was talking about ALL drugs, heroin, cocaine, meth & others, not just pot. What's wrong about that? She wasn't telling schools what to put on their menu's or assertively advocating for stricter drug laws.
FULL OF NON-VIOLENT weed offenders. How many prisoners are non-violently behind in child support, doing time for repeatedly speeding or driving under suspension, or non-violent thefts etc etc.
Your argument hold less water than 1 cotton ball.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32856 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I never realized that only Republicans built prisons. Thanx for the info.
It was Liberal voters & policies that legalized weed, NOT Conservative policies.
Newt can be considered a "Tea Bagger" as you put it but he doesn't even come close to speaking for most Conservatives. remember, he didn't get the nomination. And if 1 in 8 smoked pot, how many Conservatives would that have to include that certainly would not be for executions or are you saying that only Libs are pot heads? Of course you aren't saying that. And Nancy saying, "just say no" is quite benign & she was talking about ALL drugs, heroin, cocaine, meth & others, not just pot. What's wrong about that? She wasn't telling schools what to put on their menu's or assertively advocating for stricter drug laws.
FULL OF NON-VIOLENT weed offenders. How many prisoners are non-violently behind in child support, doing time for repeatedly speeding or driving under suspension, or non-violent thefts etc etc.
Your argument hold less water than 1 cotton ball.
Private prison industry, private education industry, private military industry...all right wingers riding high on that government freebie teat. The crimes you describe like theft and not paying child support involve a victim.. Bed time for you, Bonzo.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32857 Aug 16, 2014
If Reagan, Buchanan and Gingrich aren't representatives of the Conservatives, as I have been told, then who is? Just because you are ashamed of who you set up to be your voice, in no way changes the fact that you set them up there.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32858 Aug 16, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/story/13647-palin-ap...

Look at this drunken bimbo the Tea Baggers tried to put next in line to the white house.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32859 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Private prison industry, private education industry, private military industry...all right wingers riding high on that government freebie teat. The crimes you describe like theft and not paying child support involve a victim.. Bed time for you, Bonzo.
Like NO one ever spent grocery money, gas money, housing money, or whatever to buy their pot or other drug of choice? Aren't there victims there? Of course there are.
Jailing someone for child support does NOT help them pay support so that enhances the deficit of support. That increases the damage to the 'victim(s)' thru a government process.
IF someone builds a prison, they are NOT getting a freebie, they are providing a service that has been approved by some governing entity. They are creating employment. That particular service helps keep us safe from murders, molesters, habitual drunks & drunk drivers, drug dealers, & others. That is NOT a freebie troll.
Freebies are SNAP, Section 8, cell phones etc. I am NOT saying that people aren't deserving of this type of aid, many are deserving, just that these things ARE Freebies. Nothing is supplied in return unless they become independent & self sufficient again. Bonzo
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32860 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /13647-palin-appears-incoheren t-on-her-new-tv-channel
Look at this drunken bimbo the Tea Baggers tried to put next in line to the white house.
And Obama admitted 'power drinking' & doing drugs & he IS in the White House. So what is your point?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32862 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /13647-palin-appears-incoheren t-on-her-new-tv-channel
Right, and to think she would have done a five times better job too!!!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32863 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet if Pelosi blinks funny, Democrats are directly to blame for it...right?
About as much as Republicans were for Bush.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32864 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez. First Reagan, then GW Bush. If you Conservatives keep shamefully backing away from the people you once touted as poster children for your cause, you won't have anyone left.
Who's backing away, and when did I say I was for every single policy that every single Republican came out with?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32865 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many crooked cops for you to be using that blanket statement. Also, kinda silly of you to think that law and order is only wanted by Conservatives in this country. Perhaps we should ask Rick Perry how he feels about following the law. Or maybe we can ask that Conservative rancher in Nevada, who broke Federal laws for 20 years and was a Conservative hero on Fox News, before he tipped his hand and revealed, like most old white Conservatives, he was really just a racist. You remember? When all those armed Tea Baggers showed up and were using women and children as human shields? Just like the Palestinians did. So much law. So much order.
However, thank you for clearing up that you personally think unarmed black kids should be shot dead for taking cigars from a store.
Did I say that? Must be that public education coming out again. I said anybody that attacks one of our police officers should be shot dead.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32866 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were going to say she was actually a "secret liberal", planted by Dems to make conservatives look stupid. Kinda like your kooky Romney conspiracy theory...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32867 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. There is no hope for your kind. Luckily, your demographic are a bunch of telemarketing victims and Lawrence Welk fans that will be dead in 5 years or so. Let's have a look at the kind of people who think Sarah is as peachy as you do...

Finger on the pulse of America, I tell you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32868 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that? Must be that public education coming out again. I said anybody that attacks one of our police officers should be shot dead.
So that unarmed 17 year old "attacked" the police's bullets with his body and that's why you are soooooo into it? Sure you are, Rubber Ducky. Sure you are. Odd, that I really don't have that strong opinion about it, considering it wasn't in my area and I am not a member of the black community but yet a white truck driver from Ohio has VERY strong views on the matter. Wonder (it's because you are a proven racist) why?
Canton

Canton, OH

#32869 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama admitted 'power drinking' & doing drugs & he IS in the White House. So what is your point?
Strange, I don't remember a video of a drunken Obama being passed around while all of America laughs. I needed to look no further than the side links of that Liberal propganda blog TOPIX to find one of Sarah.

Speaking of drugs though, someone give this old clown Pops a sedative. He keeps thinking his constant misunderstanding are somehow valid in this modern society.

Tell us, Pops. What did Obama do, that was different than any other president, that you hate the most and why? I'll grab some popcorn while you spin. Tell us, how is your life so much different under Obama than it was under GW Bush. I mean besides the constant terror level updates from Fox News. I forget. What color is our threat level today?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#32870 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. There is no hope for your kind. Luckily, your demographic are a bunch of telemarketing victims and Lawrence Welk fans that will be dead in 5 years or so. Let's have a look at the kind of people who think Sarah is as peachy as you do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UhMepzqJvIwXX
That looks like something I saw on Redstate Update.

woof
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32871 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So that unarmed 17 year old "attacked" the police's bullets with his body and that's why you are soooooo into it? Sure you are, Rubber Ducky. Sure you are. Odd, that I really don't have that strong opinion about it, considering it wasn't in my area and I am not a member of the black community but yet a white truck driver from Ohio has VERY strong views on the matter. Wonder (it's because you are a proven racist) why?
See Canton, that's because you're so brainwashed by these liberal politicians. Now bacon and eggs is even racist to you.

The six foot four inch 240 lbs child was 18, not 17. And police don't shoot for no good reason, especially this officer who was with the department for over 6 years and had a good record.

The reason I'm into it is because your precious MSM made it a national issue, so yes, racists....... I mean people all around the nation are talking about it. It's on blogs, on the news, on the radio and so on.

Of course if the suspect was white, we probably would have never heard about it. You know, those non-racist people in the MSM wouldn't have reported it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32872 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UhMepzqJvIwXX
Funny you should know Lawrance Welk since that's about the time liberals started this nonsense that the Republicans are a thing of the past.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32873 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, I don't remember a video of a drunken Obama being passed around while all of America laughs. I needed to look no further than the side links of that Liberal propganda blog TOPIX to find one of Sarah.
Tell us, Pops. What did Obama do, that was different than any other president, that you hate the most and why? I'll grab some popcorn while you spin. Tell us, how is your life so much different under Obama than it was under GW Bush. I mean besides the constant terror level updates from Fox News. I forget. What color is our threat level today?
1st, YOU assume that Palin is drunk. There are a number of reasons that she seems incoherent. Jet lag, too much Starbucks, & another reason is like your GObama. The teleprompter is faulty! 2nd, I didn't know that a video that prompts assumptions would trump a personal confession. A confession that is without regrets.
And to answer your question to me....He has divided America more than anyone. EVER, I could make a long list but it wouldn't be anything that you haven't heard B4. Don't choke on your popcorn.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32874 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See Canton, that's because you're so brainwashed by these liberal politicians. Now bacon and eggs is even racist to you.
The six foot four inch 240 lbs child was 18, not 17. And police don't shoot for no good reason, especially this officer who was with the department for over 6 years and had a good record.
The reason I'm into it is because your precious MSM made it a national issue, so yes, racists....... I mean people all around the nation are talking about it. It's on blogs, on the news, on the radio and so on.
Of course if the suspect was white, we probably would have never heard about it. You know, those non-racist people in the MSM wouldn't have reported it.
Oh no. Bacon and eggs isn't racist to me at all. A truck driver who calls the president of the United States "a wild man mullato"? Now that's what I call racist. Also, how many times do I have to spell it out for your retarded ass that I don't follow MSM because it is just a bunch of left wing propaganda. Now about you watching Fox News and not realizing it's right wing propaganda...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brelo not guilty 23 min BizzyBee 17
Worst President in History 34 min Male 144
News Jeni's Scoop Shops Reopen After Listeria Scare 1 hr Big Johnson 1
News Police officer's estimate good enough for speed... (Jun '10) 1 hr ty Ree 330
Black Crime is out of control. 2 hr BoneYard 65
Hillary gets fingered by Obama 8 hr Gilda 7
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 8 hr They cannot kill ... 3
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]