Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32834 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I have NO guilt in these concerns. MORONIC of you to state that YOU & those like you have minimal to NO appreciation of those that are willing to risk their lives for the orders of the Commander-in-Chief? What greater commitment than to jepordize ones LIFE?
YOU are such a jack wagon (keeping it clean) that YOU do NOT deserve the sacrifice that these people make....Their LIVES !!
MY son is Navy, he VOLUNTEERED for the 30,000 SURGE & retrained for infratry that OBAMA asked for.
WOW!! YOU obviously are part of a family that is selfish, & NOT understanding of sacrifice for the benefit of others. It would be sad to be you or a member of your family.
I have a son that is 11 yrs Navy, a nephew that is 3 yrs Army & another that is 2 years Marines...TODAY !!
My family has served since WWI. What about YOUR family?? Are they a bunch of pussies? It would seem so.
I have NO guilt, on the other hand, YOU should have guilt & appreciation of those that are willing to put their lives at risk for ALL of us. YOU are a total Dick to NOT understand. Total Dick.!!!
IF my son or anyone elses son/daughter loses their life for the likes of you, that would truly piss me off. YOU are pond scum. Lower than an ameoba.
Like the war or not, YOU do NOT appreciate the life risk of MY son, the sons of others & or the daughters of others. YOU are NOT worth their efforts or sacrifice. That is way beyond sad that YOU do NOT appreciate their willing sacrifice for YOU to be a total AZZ that lives & sleeps comfortably.
You totally pizz me off that YOU have no kind words that others are willing to DIE for YOU to be an AZZ.
It isn't just today, it is yesteryear, today & tomorrow. Do NOT expect one of of these BRAVE & COMMITTED troopers to protect your AZZ even tho they will.
Dude, you are really messed up. I am one of the few anti-war posters here and you decide to fire off that spitting, raging rant at me? You really are slow. Maybe Old Guy will try to explain it gently to you.

The Iraq War did absolutely nothing to allow me to sleep comfortably or protect me. In fact, the Iraq War made the world a more dangerous place than it already was. It cost my country trillions and trillions of dollars and will continue to do so. It cost some of my poor bastard fellow citizens their lives, limbs, and psyches. All of that for nothing

But you keep right on waving that flag around, Pops. That will make your families damage all better. Fool.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32835 Aug 16, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You made my point that you a Radical just like Saul Alinsky.
You made my point that you [sic] a functional illiterate.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32836 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you John FFFFF Kerry.
You libs are all cut from the same cloth.
How many of your "Job Creator" heroes lost a child in Iraq, Taliban Ray?
no difference

Circleville, OH

#32837 Aug 16, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue, fool.
Why do you like to talk to yourself, FOOL? You must realize when you do that, nobody is home, FOOL!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32838 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the idiot.
Remember that if not for our brave men and women that join the military, you would be posting from Canada because we would have a draft. You and your ilk could care less about one solder. You are from the same group of losers that spit on our solders returning home from Vietnam. You jokers use our precious military people only to promote your leftists anti-war political agenda, and that's all you care about.
Classic. The hawk who wants more military deaths expresses his false compassion for the soldiers he wants to kill. No wonder Dick Cheney is your hero. "Support our Troops - Blow their legs off in Iraq." Keep waving that flag before you lay it over Pops' kid's coffin.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32839 Aug 16, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it was. The post that was in reply to was something like 15 lines long and only had on period in it. It was absolutely unreadable and I thought some punctuation might make it less so. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.
Here is what a Grammer Checker said about your posting that I am replying too and might want to learn some Grammer yourself.

take=> Automatically corrected word, with one or more alternatives.
take=> Word detected as wrong for which we have at least one alternative. Click to activate the correction.
=> The question mark is displayed when we need you to double-check and confirm the correction.
take => Unknown word for which there is no suggestion
take => The word is displayed in purple after a suggestion choice from your side.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32840 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's why the first shot came from inside the police car.
You don't understand what goes on in a black or integrated neighborhood. Blacks will lie repeatedly because they hate cops more than you hate our military, and they will do anything to try and get the cops into trouble including lying.
Watch what the investigation finds and see how that lines up with these so-called witnesses.
The first shot didn't kill him, Ray.
Classic

Waverly, OH

#32842 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Classic. The hawk who wants more military deaths expresses his false compassion for the soldiers he wants to kill. No wonder Dick Cheney is your hero. "Support our Troops - Blow their legs off in Iraq." Keep waving that flag before you lay it over Pops' kid's coffin.
CLUELESS FOOL YOU ARE! Wars have always been and always will be. It is a shame this is our world and get over it already.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32843 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Dude, you are really messed up. I am one of the few anti-war posters here and you decide to fire off that spitting, raging rant at me? You really are slow. Maybe Old Guy will try to explain it gently to you.
The Iraq War did absolutely nothing to allow me to sleep comfortably or protect me. In fact, the Iraq War made the world a more dangerous place than it already was. It cost my country trillions and trillions of dollars and will continue to do so. It cost some of my poor bastard fellow citizens their lives, limbs, and psyches. All of that for nothing
But you keep right on waving that flag around, Pops. That will make your families damage all better. Fool.
Fool? Let me explain some things,
I am not a Hawk but I am not a scared sheep either. You can be anti-war, that is fine. But the disdain & lack of respect that you constantly post about soldiers, sailors, airmen when YOU say things like, "your sons azz" & "...my poor bastard" fellow citizens.
I also mentioned following orders from the Commander-in-Chief. Do you think that every combatant believes in the wars that our congress & presidents thrust them into? Of course They don't.
But they have honor to duty, respect of command. even a commander-in-chief that does NOT have have any clue about backpacks, sit-ups, marches with gear in any weather, KP, in any year, any war under any Commander-in-chief.
Don't be anti-war just because you're a wuss, be anti-war because men die, they die on all sides & the hearts & spirits of their families often die with them.
But IF we didn't have armies & navies & air corp (pronounced 'core' not 'corps'), we could be learning to speak Japanese, German, Russian or Arabic next.
The U.S. 48 states has 3 coastlines & 2 borders, 1 of them dangerously porous. Then there's Alaska & Hawaii.& numerous territories. If the U.S. didn't have a volunteer military do you think that wars would not be on our shores?
You show no respect for these volunteers in uniform. IF you hate these wars which are clearly awful, disrespect the people that send them there. NOT the ones in uniform.
Quit calling them 'bastards', call them brothers & sisters,& talking about sending their 'asses' to war, feel for their commitments.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32844 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
The first shot didn't kill him, Ray.
Yeah, that's too bad as well. Ammunition is expensive these days.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32845 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah, Hussein made sure of that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32846 Aug 16, 2014
Just read where Colorado made 3 million dollars in one month off of weed taxes. So basically our prisons are full of non-violent weed offenders because of Conservative policies and our taxes pay the bill for many of these privately owned Republican sponsored prisons. Our states have been losing millions and millions of dollars a year due to Conservative policies. 26 states have now legalized it.

Now let's take a look back at what our Conservative friends had in mind for our nation. In 1997, Newt Gingrich, a Conservative Tea Bagger messiah, thought Americans should be executed for possession of weed. Nancy Reagan told Americans to "Just Say No". 1 in 8 Americans admit they smoked pot in the last year. So basically, right wing Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 Americans for smoking a joint.

Let me say that again so it sinks in.

Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 American citizens over weed and have caused the states to miss out on millions and millions of dollars in tax revenue..
Canton

Canton, OH

#32847 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's too bad as well. Ammunition is expensive these days.
I honestly haven't really paid that much attention to the story. I am not against guns in any way. I have no real opinion on what happened. I must say that it is very interesting that you are so into an unarmed black child being killed. How VERY telling that you have such strong opinions on something that has nothing to do with you. How VERY telling that you are so supportive of the police killing an unarmed black kid.
no difference

Circleville, OH

#32848 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Fool? Let me explain some things,
I am not a Hawk but I am not a scared sheep either. You can be anti-war, that is fine. But the disdain & lack of respect that you constantly post about soldiers, sailors, airmen when YOU say things like, "your sons azz" & "...my poor bastard" fellow citizens.
I also mentioned following orders from the Commander-in-Chief. Do you think that every combatant believes in the wars that our congress & presidents thrust them into? Of course They don't.
But they have honor to duty, respect of command. even a commander-in-chief that does NOT have have any clue about backpacks, sit-ups, marches with gear in any weather, KP, in any year, any war under any Commander-in-chief.
Don't be anti-war just because you're a wuss, be anti-war because men die, they die on all sides & the hearts & spirits of their families often die with them.
But IF we didn't have armies & navies & air corp (pronounced 'core' not 'corps'), we could be learning to speak Japanese, German, Russian or Arabic next.
The U.S. 48 states has 3 coastlines & 2 borders, 1 of them dangerously porous. Then there's Alaska & Hawaii.& numerous territories. If the U.S. didn't have a volunteer military do you think that wars would not be on our shores?
You show no respect for these volunteers in uniform. IF you hate these wars which are clearly awful, disrespect the people that send them there. NOT the ones in uniform.
Quit calling them 'bastards', call them brothers & sisters,& talking about sending their 'asses' to war, feel for their commitments.
Amen to pops, thank-you so much!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32849 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly haven't really paid that much attention to the story. I am not against guns in any way. I have no real opinion on what happened. I must say that it is very interesting that you are so into an unarmed black child being killed. How VERY telling that you have such strong opinions on something that has nothing to do with you. How VERY telling that you are so supportive of the police killing an unarmed black kid.
Most conservatives are pro-police and for law and order. Why would that surprise you?

I think anybody that attacks one of our officers should be shot dead and I don't care what race they are. If you have no respect for law or our law enforcers, then you're nothing but a piece of garbage that doesn't belong in our society.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32850 Aug 16, 2014
Tea Bagger rule book...

Obama leaves troops in Iraq-
"He's a liar and doesn't care about our troops!"

Obama removes troops from Iraq-
"Obama caused all this turmoil that has been happening in the middle east for centuries."
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32851 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
Just read where Colorado made 3 million dollars in one month off of weed taxes. So basically our prisons are full of non-violent weed offenders because of Conservative policies and our taxes pay the bill for many of these privately owned Republican sponsored prisons. Our states have been losing millions and millions of dollars a year due to Conservative policies. 26 states have now legalized it.
Now let's take a look back at what our Conservative friends had in mind for our nation. In 1997, Newt Gingrich, a Conservative Tea Bagger messiah, thought Americans should be executed for possession of weed. Nancy Reagan told Americans to "Just Say No". 1 in 8 Americans admit they smoked pot in the last year. So basically, right wing Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 Americans for smoking a joint.
Let me say that again so it sinks in.
Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 American citizens over weed and have caused the states to miss out on millions and millions of dollars in tax revenue..
Gingrich is all conservatives? I guess we can say Piglosi is all liberals, right?
Canton

Canton, OH

#32852 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Most conservatives are pro-police and for law and order. Why would that surprise you?
I think anybody that attacks one of our officers should be shot dead and I don't care what race they are. If you have no respect for law or our law enforcers, then you're nothing but a piece of garbage that doesn't belong in our society.
Too many crooked cops for you to be using that blanket statement. Also, kinda silly of you to think that law and order is only wanted by Conservatives in this country. Perhaps we should ask Rick Perry how he feels about following the law. Or maybe we can ask that Conservative rancher in Nevada, who broke Federal laws for 20 years and was a Conservative hero on Fox News, before he tipped his hand and revealed, like most old white Conservatives, he was really just a racist. You remember? When all those armed Tea Baggers showed up and were using women and children as human shields? Just like the Palestinians did. So much law. So much order.

However, thank you for clearing up that you personally think unarmed black kids should be shot dead for taking cigars from a store.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32853 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gingrich is all conservatives? I guess we can say Piglosi is all liberals, right?
Geez. First Reagan, then GW Bush. If you Conservatives keep shamefully backing away from the people you once touted as poster children for your cause, you won't have anyone left.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32854 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet if Pelosi blinks funny, Democrats are directly to blame for it...right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 1 min Ecossais 44
WORDS OF WISDOM from the bizzybee herself! 2 min Reality Speaks 5
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 18 min Reality Speaks 91
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 18 min Pope Che Reagan C... 39
Worst President in History 23 min Ecossais 333
News Contact lens supplier adding 50 jobs in Columbus 38 min Reality Speaks 2
WORDS OF WISDOM for Serious-Delirious Lady! 1 hr BizzyBee II 1
dana turtle 3 hr RichnBlessings 21
The End is Nigh! 11 hr Reality Speaks 31
More from around the web