d pantz

United States

#32792 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly look how the Liberal Democrats portrayed Michael Brown as this innocent Black had done nothing wrong and then comes out was invovled in a robbery prior to being shot and know the Liberals are on damage control after trying to play the Race Card again.
police should be able to detain an unarmed man or they shouldn't be police.
d pantz

United States

#32793 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that foolish assertion have to do with my suggestion that you learn how to punctuate?
This isnt an online job application. being lazy on punctuation is par for the course.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32794 Aug 15, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
police should be able to detain an unarmed man or they shouldn't be police.
I believe there is more to the story than what the witnesses are telling and I dont believe the witnesses are telling the truth either because I dont believe that cop shot Michael Brown for no reason which I believe there was a confrontation between the Cop and Micheal Brown just like the video from the store showed there was a confrontation there too.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32795 Aug 15, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you are asking a lot of questions, and I don't think I'm patient enough to answer all of them. But I think a lot of the answers are out there, if you will take some time to read. It's a complicated issue. Here's a good starting point, from 2 years ago:
"All American forces were to leave Iraq by the end of 2011, the departure date set in an agreement signed by President George W. Bush and Mr. Maliki in 2008. Even so, Mr. Obama left the door open to keeping troops in Iraq to train Iraqi forces if an agreement could be negotiated.
The situation the Obama administration inherited was complex. Many Iraqi politicians were worried that Mr. Maliki, a Shiite, was amassing too much power and overstepping the Iraqi constitution by bypassing the formal military chain of command and seeding intelligence agencies with loyalists. Those concerns were aggravated by the political gridlock that plagued Baghdad after the March 2010 elections..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/world/middl...
War & it's reasons of origin are always complex. It's goals should not be complex even tho they often are. I am strongly against just about any involvement in what could be defined as a Civil War...other than humanitarian reasons & humanitarian actions.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32796 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
The complaint isn't about his innocence, it's about him getting killed by a police officer while he was in a submissive position.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Submissive position? WTF did you get that?
Probably from the statement released by Brown's family:

"Michael Brown’s family is beyond outraged at the devious way the police chief has chosen to disseminate piece mil information in a manner intended to assassinate the character of their son, following such a brutal assassination of his person in broad daylight.

There is nothing based on the facts that have been placed before us that can justify the execution style murder of their child by this police officer as he held his hands up, which is the universal sign of surrender."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-natio...
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The investigation is barely started if at all. Nobody knows exactly what happened as of yet.
You're right about that. In these cases, people on both sides often jump to conclusions before much hard information is revealed. Those folks tend to form their opinions based on their racial group identification, even when they have no personal information to back up their opinions.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am getting to believe none of what the black witnesses said is true.
What makes you think that?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32797 Aug 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've made my mistakes in life, but I don't blame anybody but myself.
Funniest topix statement EVER!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32798 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the only one making foolish assertions but what you have problems with the assertions that are true like Liberalism as it is called today is based on Lies and Bigotry which there is no denying that.
I was simply suggesting you learn how to write a proper English sentence.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32799 Aug 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Submissive position? WTF did you get that?
The investigation is barely started if at all. Nobody knows exactly what happened as of yet.
Is that more of what you remember? More than one witness said he was on his knees with his hands up while the officer shot him.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32800 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am getting to believe none of what the black witnesses said is true.
You know the race of the witnesses, eh? Fascinating.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32801 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Plus we all cant set at home like alot the Liberals believe.
Can't, sit, a lot, of.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32802 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Your pal Taliban Ray wants your son to get his ass back over to Iraq where he belongs.
I resent your words of "your sons ass" You could hardly be more denigrating & insulting. Especially of someone that is willing to lay down their life under the orders of the "Commander-in-Chief" . HOW LOW & non-concerting could one some one like you be when concerning LIFE?
For one to ask or state what you have posted is callous & cold about those that are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice !!
To make such a post makes you no better than worm food yourself & undeserving of their sacrifices,
YOU belittle the risk that these people make. ALL of these U.S. trained combatants. For YOUR such statements, you should kiss where the sun doesn't shine!!
Agree with these people or not, YOUR lack of empathy & sympathy for people willing to lay down there lives is below contempt!
I am saddened by the risk that my son takes but his risk are for Many Many people & you have the tiny balls to attach an insult to his risk & MY acceptance of that risk, the ULTIMATE risk. YOU are NOT worth the risks that he has taken. You owe more apologies than YOU can supply.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32803 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>New Left Liberal Demcorats where the one's spitting on returning soldiers that Liberal Democrat LBJ sent to Vietnam and were the one's waging war against the US Government like Bill Ayers who are the ones that have really screwed this nation up with their New Left Liberalism.
I was one of those. Served '71-'72. It affects me today politically & socially
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32805 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Old guy educated Pops on this yesterday and a few of us educated you guys a month or so ago on the Pelosi statement. I have a feeling I am making the mistake of relying on facts instead of your memory.
YOU are such an IDIOT That you entertain me with every post that you make.! Thank you for that. Any laugh or chuckle is good. I posted an EXACT replay of Pillosi's statements IN CONTEXT.
I supplied an unaltered link of Pillosi in front of Mic & camera.
It seems that the Botox is affecting her brain.
To stick by your story only shows you to be one stupid schmuck. Keep it up & prove yourself to be of lower intellect than a turtle.
As far as "relying on facts" instead of memory, what IF someone changed their post, link, opinion or whatever (that I based my comments on) so that such a link no longer exist? Maybe 'they' decided that THEY were in error? And thusly changed/updated that link between then & now? It happens.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32806 Aug 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I resent your words of "your sons ass" You could hardly be more denigrating & insulting. Especially of someone that is willing to lay down their life under the orders of the "Commander-in-Chief" . HOW LOW & non-concerting could one some one like you be when concerning LIFE?
For one to ask or state what you have posted is callous & cold about those that are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice !!
To make such a post makes you no better than worm food yourself & undeserving of their sacrifices,
YOU belittle the risk that these people make. ALL of these U.S. trained combatants. For YOUR such statements, you should kiss where the sun doesn't shine!!
Agree with these people or not, YOUR lack of empathy & sympathy for people willing to lay down there lives is below contempt!
I am saddened by the risk that my son takes but his risk are for Many Many people & you have the tiny balls to attach an insult to his risk & MY acceptance of that risk, the ULTIMATE risk. YOU are NOT worth the risks that he has taken. You owe more apologies than YOU can supply.
Typical moronic post from a Tea Party "Patriot". Perhaps instead of focusing on the semantics, you should realize that I don't think your son should have ever been sent to Iraq in the first place to get all f-ed up for George Bush's little game of Risk. Your bosom buddy Ray on the other hand thinks he should still be there getting his ass shot off. You really should consider who you scold, the guy who wants to protect your son, or the guy who wants him in a war. Support the troops, buy more body bags. Your politics gave your son PTSD, chief, not mine. Don't take your guilt out on me. You are an idiot.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32807 Aug 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are such an IDIOT That you entertain me with every post that you make.! Thank you for that. Any laugh or chuckle is good. I posted an EXACT replay of Pillosi's statements IN CONTEXT.
I supplied an unaltered link of Pillosi in front of Mic & camera.
It seems that the Botox is affecting her brain.
To stick by your story only shows you to be one stupid schmuck. Keep it up & prove yourself to be of lower intellect than a turtle.
As far as "relying on facts" instead of memory, what IF someone changed their post, link, opinion or whatever (that I based my comments on) so that such a link no longer exist? Maybe 'they' decided that THEY were in error? And thusly changed/updated that link between then & now? It happens.
You are too stupid to understand what she said, even after Old Guy and I spelled it out for you in ways that a third grader could understand. You were wrong then, you are wrong now, and you remain so willfully. Thought processes like that send people's children to pointless wars to ruin their psyches forever. Think about that a little bit, Pops.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32808 Aug 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
I was one of those. Served '71-'72. It affects me today politically & socially
A smart person would have learned from the experience. But we don't send our smart people to war in this country, do we?

Location hidden

#32809 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I was simply suggesting you learn how to write a proper English sentence.
No that wasnt your motive or your intent.
d pantz

United States

#32810 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Can't, sit, a lot, of.
you. can. go. sit on one.
d pantz

United States

#32811 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe there is more to the story than what the witnesses are telling and I dont believe the witnesses are telling the truth either because I dont believe that cop shot Michael Brown for no reason which I believe there was a confrontation between the Cop and Micheal Brown just like the video from the store showed there was a confrontation there too.
knowing he wasnt armed is enough for me to conclude the cops aren't very competent.

Location hidden

#32812 Aug 15, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
knowing he wasnt armed is enough for me to conclude the cops aren't very competent.
Police Chief Reveals New Details in Michael Brown Shooting

Authorities say either Brown or his friend fought the policeman before the shooting, leaving cop's face swollen.

02:33 | 08/14/2014

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/michael-brown...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 20 min Big Johnson 1
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 40 min Neutral Party 8
2 magical days until Christmas 41 min Dr Phillips PhD 71
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 53 min Neutral Party 4,927
Armengau, 5 other lawyers face misconduct charges 1 hr Big Johnson 1
Who do you side with in New York and why? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 19
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 1 hr Big Johnson 1
COPS lives MATTER 3 hr Neutral Party 183
Merry Christmas everybody 13 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus