Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32805 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Old guy educated Pops on this yesterday and a few of us educated you guys a month or so ago on the Pelosi statement. I have a feeling I am making the mistake of relying on facts instead of your memory.
YOU are such an IDIOT That you entertain me with every post that you make.! Thank you for that. Any laugh or chuckle is good. I posted an EXACT replay of Pillosi's statements IN CONTEXT.
I supplied an unaltered link of Pillosi in front of Mic & camera.
It seems that the Botox is affecting her brain.
To stick by your story only shows you to be one stupid schmuck. Keep it up & prove yourself to be of lower intellect than a turtle.
As far as "relying on facts" instead of memory, what IF someone changed their post, link, opinion or whatever (that I based my comments on) so that such a link no longer exist? Maybe 'they' decided that THEY were in error? And thusly changed/updated that link between then & now? It happens.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32806 Aug 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I resent your words of "your sons ass" You could hardly be more denigrating & insulting. Especially of someone that is willing to lay down their life under the orders of the "Commander-in-Chief" . HOW LOW & non-concerting could one some one like you be when concerning LIFE?
For one to ask or state what you have posted is callous & cold about those that are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice !!
To make such a post makes you no better than worm food yourself & undeserving of their sacrifices,
YOU belittle the risk that these people make. ALL of these U.S. trained combatants. For YOUR such statements, you should kiss where the sun doesn't shine!!
Agree with these people or not, YOUR lack of empathy & sympathy for people willing to lay down there lives is below contempt!
I am saddened by the risk that my son takes but his risk are for Many Many people & you have the tiny balls to attach an insult to his risk & MY acceptance of that risk, the ULTIMATE risk. YOU are NOT worth the risks that he has taken. You owe more apologies than YOU can supply.
Typical moronic post from a Tea Party "Patriot". Perhaps instead of focusing on the semantics, you should realize that I don't think your son should have ever been sent to Iraq in the first place to get all f-ed up for George Bush's little game of Risk. Your bosom buddy Ray on the other hand thinks he should still be there getting his ass shot off. You really should consider who you scold, the guy who wants to protect your son, or the guy who wants him in a war. Support the troops, buy more body bags. Your politics gave your son PTSD, chief, not mine. Don't take your guilt out on me. You are an idiot.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32807 Aug 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are such an IDIOT That you entertain me with every post that you make.! Thank you for that. Any laugh or chuckle is good. I posted an EXACT replay of Pillosi's statements IN CONTEXT.
I supplied an unaltered link of Pillosi in front of Mic & camera.
It seems that the Botox is affecting her brain.
To stick by your story only shows you to be one stupid schmuck. Keep it up & prove yourself to be of lower intellect than a turtle.
As far as "relying on facts" instead of memory, what IF someone changed their post, link, opinion or whatever (that I based my comments on) so that such a link no longer exist? Maybe 'they' decided that THEY were in error? And thusly changed/updated that link between then & now? It happens.
You are too stupid to understand what she said, even after Old Guy and I spelled it out for you in ways that a third grader could understand. You were wrong then, you are wrong now, and you remain so willfully. Thought processes like that send people's children to pointless wars to ruin their psyches forever. Think about that a little bit, Pops.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32808 Aug 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
I was one of those. Served '71-'72. It affects me today politically & socially
A smart person would have learned from the experience. But we don't send our smart people to war in this country, do we?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32809 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply suggesting you learn how to write a proper English sentence.
No that wasnt your motive or your intent.
d pantz

United States

#32810 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't, sit, a lot, of.
you. can. go. sit on one.
d pantz

United States

#32811 Aug 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe there is more to the story than what the witnesses are telling and I dont believe the witnesses are telling the truth either because I dont believe that cop shot Michael Brown for no reason which I believe there was a confrontation between the Cop and Micheal Brown just like the video from the store showed there was a confrontation there too.
knowing he wasnt armed is enough for me to conclude the cops aren't very competent.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32812 Aug 15, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
knowing he wasnt armed is enough for me to conclude the cops aren't very competent.
Police Chief Reveals New Details in Michael Brown Shooting

Authorities say either Brown or his friend fought the policeman before the shooting, leaving cop's face swollen.

02:33 | 08/14/2014

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/michael-brown...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32813 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical moronic post from a Tea Party "Patriot". Perhaps instead of focusing on the semantics, you should realize that I don't think your son should have ever been sent to Iraq in the first place to get all f-ed up for George Bush's little game of Risk. Your bosom buddy Ray on the other hand thinks he should still be there getting his ass shot off. You really should consider who you scold, the guy who wants to protect your son, or the guy who wants him in a war. Support the troops, buy more body bags. Your politics gave your son PTSD, chief, not mine. Don't take your guilt out on me. You are an idiot.
I have NO guilt in these concerns. MORONIC of you to state that YOU & those like you have minimal to NO appreciation of those that are willing to risk their lives for the orders of the Commander-in-Chief? What greater commitment than to jepordize ones LIFE?
YOU are such a jack wagon (keeping it clean) that YOU do NOT deserve the sacrifice that these people make....Their LIVES !!
MY son is Navy, he VOLUNTEERED for the 30,000 SURGE & retrained for infratry that OBAMA asked for.
WOW!! YOU obviously are part of a family that is selfish, & NOT understanding of sacrifice for the benefit of others. It would be sad to be you or a member of your family.
I have a son that is 11 yrs Navy, a nephew that is 3 yrs Army & another that is 2 years Marines...TODAY !!
My family has served since WWI. What about YOUR family?? Are they a bunch of pussies? It would seem so.
I have NO guilt, on the other hand, YOU should have guilt & appreciation of those that are willing to put their lives at risk for ALL of us. YOU are a total Dick to NOT understand. Total Dick.!!!
IF my son or anyone elses son/daughter loses their life for the likes of you, that would truly piss me off. YOU are pond scum. Lower than an ameoba.
Like the war or not, YOU do NOT appreciate the life risk of MY son, the sons of others & or the daughters of others. YOU are NOT worth their efforts or sacrifice. That is way beyond sad that YOU do NOT appreciate their willing sacrifice for YOU to be a total AZZ that lives & sleeps comfortably.
You totally pizz me off that YOU have no kind words that others are willing to DIE for YOU to be an AZZ.
It isn't just today, it is yesteryear, today & tomorrow. Do NOT expect one of of these BRAVE & COMMITTED troopers to protect your AZZ even tho they will.
d pantz

United States

#32814 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to understand what she said, even after Old Guy and I spelled it out for you in ways that a third grader could understand. You were wrong then, you are wrong now, and you remain so willfully. Thought processes like that send people's children to pointless wars to ruin their psyches forever. Think about that a little bit, Pops.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/28/video-nancy-pe...
d pantz

United States

#32815 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply suggesting you learn how to write a proper English sentence.
I bet you could stink up a whole football stadium like a 4 month old burrito if you opened your legs, skank.
Jerry K

Newark, OH

#32816 Aug 15, 2014
It is easy to claim racism, people in the Middle East must suspect Obama of it. He helped rebels in Libya, then ignored Syria. It must have something to do with the peoples ethnicity? Obamas decision on Syria is probably due to his desire to back away from a showdown, seems Hillary has voiced opinion on the subject.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32817 Aug 15, 2014
Jerry K wrote:
It is easy to claim racism, people in the Middle East must suspect Obama of it. He helped rebels in Libya, then ignored Syria. It must have something to do with the peoples ethnicity? Obamas decision on Syria is probably due to his desire to back away from a showdown, seems Hillary has voiced opinion on the subject.
Very True.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32818 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the race of the witnesses, eh? Fascinating.
Yeah he is Black and he was involved in the Robbery too.

Michael Brown suspected of punching store clerk just before death

Posted: Aug 15, 2014 12:30 PM EDT

By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager

According to the incident report from the robbery, Brown was named as a suspect. Brown and an acquaintance, identified only as Johnson, reportedly took a $48.99 box of cigars from a convenience store. An unnamed witness then called 911. Moments later, Brown allegedly grabbed the clerk and pushed him against shelves in the store.

Dorian Johnson, a witness to the shooting, spoke to reporters shortly after the shooting.

Johnson acknowledged to the FBI and other investigators that he and Brown went to the store and "that he did take cigarillos," his attorney, Freeman Bosley, told MSNBC.

Bosley said he was aware of security video from the store but had not seen it.

Jackson said that Johnson was questioned and determined that he did not commit a store at the Ferguson Market and Liquor on West Florissant Avenue. It is not the Quik-Trip that was looted and burned after Brown's death.

"Dorian Johnson did not commit a crime and he was not complicit in a crime," Jackson said.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/26290847/michael-b...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32819 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't, sit, a lot, of.
You made my point that you a Radical just like Saul Alinsky.
Jerry K

Newark, OH

#32820 Aug 15, 2014
Pops, there are many supporters of Marxism on the net, none of your experiences are going to change their belief. And they will outpost you 10 to 1.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32821 Aug 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
A smart person would have learned from the experience. But we don't send our smart people to war in this country, do we?
Smart people are the ones that have to go to war because the dumb people like the Liberal Democrats got on the dole would never survive war and either would the US that is just common sense.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32822 Aug 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
I was one of those. Served '71-'72. It affects me today politically & socially
There is alot of them that it affected.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32823 Aug 15, 2014
Jerry K wrote:
Pops, there are many supporters of Marxism on the net, none of your experiences are going to change their belief. And they will outpost you 10 to 1.
Marxism or Karl Marx is the man that created the terms Socialism, Communism, and Capitalism especially.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32824 Aug 16, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
A smart person would have learned from the experience. But we don't send our smart people to war in this country, do we?
Thank you John FFFFF Kerry.

You libs are all cut from the same cloth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Health Services Appointee used Taxpayer... 30 min Mud, James Mud 18
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 1 hr U Make Me Smile 81
Lebrun calls POTUS a bum on twitter 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 14
Do you miss Channel 10? 2 hr shadow_hunter 4
Trump Giving Kaepernick Hed, Wow Look Twitter V... 3 hr fat tired old and... 2
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 3 hr d pants 16
Trump Golf Balls Hillary, Absolutely Hillaryious 4 hr Big Johnson 44

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages