Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32593 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one time that I can remember, and that was GW giving Africa a few million to fight AIDS.
Ah yes, the "conservative" memory on display again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_Em...
Pops

Loveland, OH

#32594 Aug 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if it wasn't for bin Laden's death, the Taliban had no interest in killing Seals, right? The Taliban would have known about that flight and just allowed it to proceed unmolested, right? Ye gods.
Radical Muslims are TOTALLY against anything NOT Muslim extremist. They even bomb market areas that have countless Muslim innocents. Hence the label EXTREMISTS!!
They were & are ready to MURDER any non-muslim extremist. In FACT, they MURDER other Muslims too. They intimidate with threaten with death, anyone that opposes them.
that is NOT unlike Baptist killing Catholics killing Pentacostals killing Catholics killing Druids killing Mormons killing Hindu's killing Episcopalians killing Quakers killing....you get the idea or YOU should get the idea. Can you imagine that?
These 'people ' are to be guarded against no matter what it takes.
IF these EXTREMIST amount to only 10% of the total Muslim population that still comes to 10,000,000 murderous NUTS that may kill someone in your extended family on an airplane, cruise ship, subway, factory, highway bridge or whatever. Are YOU prepared for that?.
They do NOT care that WE did away with Osama, THEY are on a mission, a fatah or whatever one may label it. THEY want to KILL!!!
The FIRST U.S. foreign war was while Jefferson was president was against the Barbary Pirates that WE were paying 'tribute' to which were Muslims.
We did NOT have allegeinces nor aggressions toward Egypt, Turkey, Sardinia, Cyprus, & other nations. BUT the Muslims in general were anti anyone NOT Muslim.
It has only gotten worse in today's scenerio.
Do NOT close your eyes. YOU & others will be speaking Arabic some time down the road.
Pops

Loveland, OH

#32595 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one time that I can remember, and that was GW giving Africa a few million to fight AIDS.
Bush 'gave'$10,000,000 for a 10 year period & Jack Wagons protested on Pennsylvania Ave wanting more.
QUIT having illecit unprotected sex & AIDS will go away!!!!!!
Why should MY & YOUR tax dollars go to cover sexual IDIOTS!!! NO reason whatsoever.
Reap what one sows.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32596 Aug 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Radical Muslims are TOTALLY against anything NOT Muslim extremist. They even bomb market areas that have countless Muslim innocents. Hence the label EXTREMISTS!!
They were & are ready to MURDER any non-muslim extremist. In FACT, they MURDER other Muslims too. They intimidate with threaten with death, anyone that opposes them.
that is NOT unlike Baptist killing Catholics killing Pentacostals killing Catholics killing Druids killing Mormons killing Hindu's killing Episcopalians killing Quakers killing....you get the idea or YOU should get the idea. Can you imagine that?
These 'people ' are to be guarded against no matter what it takes.
IF these EXTREMIST amount to only 10% of the total Muslim population that still comes to 10,000,000 murderous NUTS that may kill someone in your extended family on an airplane, cruise ship, subway, factory, highway bridge or whatever. Are YOU prepared for that?.
They do NOT care that WE did away with Osama, THEY are on a mission, a fatah or whatever one may label it. THEY want to KILL!!!
The FIRST U.S. foreign war was while Jefferson was president was against the Barbary Pirates that WE were paying 'tribute' to which were Muslims.
We did NOT have allegeinces nor aggressions toward Egypt, Turkey, Sardinia, Cyprus, & other nations. BUT the Muslims in general were anti anyone NOT Muslim.
Do NOT close your eyes. YOU & others will be speaking Arabic some time down the road.
It sounds like you should be addressing this to your pal Taliban Ray.
ino

Clyde, OH

#32597 Aug 10, 2014
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10148671...

Ahead of a possible presidential run, Hillary Clinton appears to be distancing herself from what she called President Barack Obama's foreign policy "failure": the decision not to intervene during the early stages of the Syrian civil war.

In an interview with The Atlantic published on Sunday, the former secretary of state says the "failure" of the United States to those protesting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad led to the rise of al-Qaida-inspired groups like ISIS, the militants currently creating havoc in Syria and Iraq.

“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.

The former first lady and U.S. senator said she fears the jihadist groups currently gaining strength in the Middle East will expand their sights on Europe and the United States.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32598 Aug 10, 2014
ino wrote:
http://www.democraticundergrou nd.com/1014867136
Ahead of a possible presidential run, Hillary Clinton appears to be distancing herself from what she called President Barack Obama's foreign policy "failure": the decision not to intervene during the early stages of the Syrian civil war.
In an interview with The Atlantic published on Sunday, the former secretary of state says the "failure" of the United States to those protesting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad led to the rise of al-Qaida-inspired groups like ISIS, the militants currently creating havoc in Syria and Iraq.
“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.
The former first lady and U.S. senator said she fears the jihadist groups currently gaining strength in the Middle East will expand their sights on Europe and the United States.
Those two families always hated each other and I understand that DumBama hinted that he would not back Hillary if she ran.

I hope she does spill the beans on this clown so we can finally have some answers to questions.
Pops

Loveland, OH

#32599 Aug 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, Israel has always been there when America needed them. I seem to forget when that was. Would you remind us what Israel has done for the United States of America?
Israel doing for the U.S.? How about staying OUT of the efforts to free Kuwait even tho Saddam was firing Scud after Scud Directly at Israel killing Israeli civilians, keeping the U.S. out of the raid of Entebbe? Or the air craft bombing of Iraq's nuclear facility.
Then there's the hi-jacked Italian cruise ship in the Med when a man in a wheel chair was 'rolled' overboard.. I'll wager that the state Of Israel assisted on that one too
Canton, Get your crayons out & go play on a different level.
You are out of your league here unless you are simply trolling
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32600 Aug 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 'gave'$10,000,000 for a 10 year period & Jack Wagons protested on Pennsylvania Ave wanting more.
Why should MY & YOUR tax dollars go to cover sexual IDIOTS!!! NO reason whatsoever.
Reap what one sows.
I agree and think it was nothing but trying to buy friendship with the black community. Sure worked out well for Republicans, hasn't it?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32601 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Negotiated with the Iraqi government that didn't want us there anymore. Crikey, you wingnuts' memories are as short as they are revisionary.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Exit_str...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32602 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Investigate? It's a war. People get attacked. Only crazed conspiracy theorist nutjobs think there is anything to investigate.
Or the probability that Zero doesn't want to know why Seal Team Six's helicopter was attacked.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32603 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Your point?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32604 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the probability that Zero doesn't want to know why Seal Team Six's helicopter was attacked.
What? It was attacked because that's what happens in war.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#32605 Aug 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Reap what one sows.
soooo, your sex is better than their sex, eh? How about your drinkin?

woof
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32606 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Your point?
Point is (according to this site) that Bush never really gave a set date to leave Iraq. But even if he did, no President can tell a future President what to do in his administration.

DumBama pulled our troops out of Iraq making it a terrorist hotbed for political expediency. Don't blame Bush for that like you on the left do for everything else. It's nearly six years later. It's no longer Bush's fault.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32607 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
What? It was attacked because that's what happens in war.
Especially when the administration announces who was the culprit behind taking out their glorious leader. This is on top of the fact that Zero promised some of the family members that he would find out what exactly happened.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#32608 Aug 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, when a guy like you suddenly starts talking about the Barbary pirates and 18th Century history, it's a pretty safe bet that they are not your original observations.

I'm guessing that you listen to Michael Medved. That's from a piece he did in 2008, which was his attempt to justify the Iraq war on a historical basis, using a a barely remembered bit of U.S. history to make his dubious points.

Just remember that you are repeating a very slanted history you learned from a conservative talk radio host.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/...
Pops

Loveland, OH

#32609 Aug 11, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, when a guy like you suddenly starts talking about the Barbary pirates and 18th Century history, it's a pretty safe bet that they are not your original observations.
I'm guessing that you listen to Michael Medved. That's from a piece he did in 2008, which was his attempt to justify the Iraq war on a historical basis, using a a barely remembered bit of U.S. history to make his dubious points.
Just remember that you are repeating a very slanted history you learned from a conservative talk radio host.
http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/...
Actually we fought the Barbary Pirates in the 19th century. We paid them extortion money & bribes B4 that. IF my goal was to simply to 'justify' as you put it I could have gone back to the multiple Crusades.
I have been a reader of history all of my life & have certainly forgotten more than I remember so when something re-interest me, I do a search today..
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32610 Aug 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is (according to this site) that Bush never really gave a set date to leave Iraq. But even if he did, no President can tell a future President what to do in his administration.
DumBama pulled our troops out of Iraq making it a terrorist hotbed for political expediency. Don't blame Bush for that like you on the left do for everything else. It's nearly six years later. It's no longer Bush's fault.
It's no wonder that the only jobs you could ever get is being a delivery boy.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32611 Aug 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of those "thinky" things that you will never understand. Is going into Iraq in the first place no longer Bush's fault because it's been 11 years?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32612 Aug 11, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we fought the Barbary Pirates in the 19th century. We paid them extortion money & bribes B4 that. IF my goal was to simply to 'justify' as you put it I could have gone back to the multiple Crusades.
I have been a reader of history all of my life & have certainly forgotten more than I remember so when something re-interest me, I do a search today..
Now you are just throwing out random history nuggets that have nothing to do with the subject at hand? You may be in the early stages of dementia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyre King 3 min common sense 20
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 7 min White Man 45
Trump's Wall 7 min Mimzy 792
Toxic Caterpillar looks like Trump? 1 hr Pam 8
Donald J. Drumpf: Scumbag 1 hr Mimzy 3
Jews 🔯 2 hr Duke for Mayor 9
Italian Bearded Lady! 2 hr Mimzy 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance