Canton

Canton, OH

#32487 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary had brain damage before her stroke. Maybe she will have another one soon.
Or the GOP could offer America a candidate they actually trust and want...ha ha ha ha ha ha! I almost said that without laughing. So..yah. Stick with the desperate hope that Hillary has brain damage. It's really all you Tea Baggers...and I'm talking you are a Tea Bagging poster child for all things Tea Bagger...but anyhooo...it's all you have to hope for. Zing zing zalaboo!!!! Hillary 2016 wooooooh wooooooh!
Canton

Canton, OH

#32488 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>Could we get rid of the antique plastic faced Mormon Reed in November too, please.
Who? Sorry. Just not that into hypothetical things that have nothing to do with me.

Neat fact: Scientists have for the first time observed a species evolve into a new species. A finch on the Galapagos islands. All new and well observed due to the epic leaps in understanding brought to us by Charles Darwin. So now that evolution has been flat out proven, I'll go ahead and leave the floor open for all the Bible thumping Tea Bagging flat earthers to individually apologize to the thinking members of the human race for their long standing and very vocal ignorance. Ready? Go....

I only wish I could share the news and see the faces of the inbred Tea Bagging doomsday preppers standing in the Creation Museum right this very second. Then we can bulldoze that heaping pile of feces and put up some solar panels in it's place. Then, we need to sue the church for peddling false and fear based information in the face of science. And America lived happily ever after...Hillary 2016 Woooooooh!!!!! Wooooooohhhh!!!!!
Slick Willy

Van Wert, OH

#32489 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary had brain damage before her stroke.
And yet, she's still set to spank whatever magic underwear worshiping corporate tool your guys bring to the table...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32490 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I really have no idea why you guys keep calling a gun owning Eagle Scout who worked for everything he owns some kind of Leftist. I, like the majority of Americans, never thought of Obama as some great Marxist demigod. He was the guy who was way less creepy than the plastic faced Mormon you guys tried to stick us with. Now about Detroit. Remind us if it was the Unions or the "job creators" who cut so many corners on American made cars. out of nothing more than greed, that they were the laughing stock for decades because of what complete garbage they were. That's right. No matter how hard you Tea Baggers want to fly back in time and change the way things really were, it was the "job creators" greed that sunk Detroit. Nothing more. Don't worry. Us hard working, never had a handout in our lives, tax paying REAL Americans will bail your greedy boss man out once again. You know. Those big boss men that you Conservatives love to crawl on your bellies for like a retarded dog.
No you Liberal Democrats are the one that crossed over and voted for Liberal Mitt Romney to make sure you won the election either with Romney or Obama because the conservative based knew & was against Romney from the start since he was one of your liberal kind and his record as governor confirmed his liberal views sided with the Liberal Left and Liberalism is what destroyed Detroit socially and economically because again Liberalism has proven over and over again where ever it has taken hold that it doesnt create wealth, it only consumes & destroys wealth as Detroit has proven and it is your own Liberal kind that are the only ones left in Detroit crawling on their bellies like a pack of retarded dogs dependent on the Federal Government to feed them which the Federal Government has done for years since the Liberals Great Society which is why the Liberals there choose willingly not to provide for themselves which is why Liberal Democrats in Detroit dont believe in hard work besides the Liberal Unions in Detroit also helped bring Detroit down financially too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32491 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated in 1986. When will you Tea Baggers EVER be right? Now about those "Obamacare Death Panels"...
well that explains why you think the way you do.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32492 Aug 8, 2014
Just like with Clinton and Obama, I am sure that Hillary will take all of America's guns away...again. And to think these little Koch babies like to preach to us about worn out talking points. How many times is that mean old government going to take all of your guns away? All of the millions and millions of unregistered guns in America. Just like with your Obamacare Death Panels...how completely absurd. You guys are like those fat bloated Tea Bagger militia kooks, all dressed in camo, accosting kids at a franchise restaurant with AR-15s because they want people to confuse their racism with standing up for the Constitution. Just an absurd running joke and an agenda that no one in America is buying. A kookie little oil cult for Jesus. A corporate sponsored fringe group of loud mouths that have worn out their welcome in OUR country, with their treasonous acts and Bible based voting disasters.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32493 Aug 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>well that explains why you think the way you do.
I'd take your word for it, but recent events tell me to believe otherwise. Watching Reagan destroy the middle class with the same agenda you fight for on a daily basis probably didn't help your cause a whole lot, though. Trickle, trickle...anything yet, Gipper? No? Keep selling it. We'll let you know when any of us are buying it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32494 Aug 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No you Liberal Democrats are the one that crossed over and voted for Liberal Mitt Romney to make sure you won the election either with Romney or Obama because the conservative based knew & was against Romney from the start since he was one of your liberal kind and his record as governor confirmed his liberal views sided with the Liberal Left and Liberalism is what destroyed Detroit socially and economically because again Liberalism has proven over and over again where ever it has taken hold that it doesnt create wealth, it only consumes & destroys wealth as Detroit has proven and it is your own Liberal kind that are the only ones left in Detroit crawling on their bellies like a pack of retarded dogs dependent on the Federal Government to feed them which the Federal Government has done for years since the Liberals Great Society which is why the Liberals there choose willingly not to provide for themselves which is why Liberal Democrats in Detroit dont believe in hard work besides the Liberal Unions in Detroit also helped bring Detroit down financially too.
Wow. Are there any moon men involved in your Liberals voted for Romney theories? Bible thumpers voted for Romney. Also see Reagan and GW Bush.
Van Fart loser

Maple Heights, OH

#32495 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical talking points of an uninformed idiot. Fox, Racist, Tea Bagger.
Let's see how many times we can use those words today? Troll
Agreed. I was telling Che Che how it's liberals that constantly want to talk race--not conservatives.

I even went as far as to bet on who could hold out the longest not discussing or bringing up race. It only took one day, and the liberals were once again talking race. They can't live without it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32496 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I really have no idea why you guys keep calling a gun owning Eagle Scout who worked for everything he owns some kind of Leftist. I, like the majority of Americans, never thought of Obama as some great Marxist demigod. He was the guy who was way less creepy than the plastic faced Mormon you guys tried to stick us with. Now about Detroit. Remind us if it was the Unions or the "job creators" who cut so many corners on American made cars. out of nothing more than greed, that they were the laughing stock for decades because of what complete garbage they were. That's right. No matter how hard you Tea Baggers want to fly back in time and change the way things really were, it was the "job creators" greed that sunk Detroit. Nothing more. Don't worry. Us hard working, never had a handout in our lives, tax paying REAL Americans will bail your greedy boss man out once again. You know. Those big boss men that you Conservatives love to crawl on your bellies for like a retarded dog.
When you pay your workers $55,000 a year to ride around on floor sweeping machines or to turn nuts onto bolts because the union says you have to pay people that kind of money and benefits to do monkey jobs, you bet an auto manufacturer has to make cuts. The Japanese and other foreign auto manufacturers were producing better vehicles for much less because they didn't have to deal with unions.

I ran into an old friend about six years ago I used to know as a teen. We were talking about old times and he brought up another guy we hung around with.

This guy is about three years older than I am, and my friend told he he retired several years ago. He was a car painter for GM. He started there at the age of 18, and he retired at 50?

Who do you think pays for people like that to retire so early?

That's why I buy Japanese today.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32497 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
More than commie or welfare? Pipe down little Hitler. You had your big "Mission Accomplished" day in the sun. Now it's up to us thinking folks to continue to dig this country out of your poor political decisions. Step aside, little Timmy McVeigh. The thinking folks are running the show now and have no time for your corporate sponsored Rush Limbaugh induced treason. Strange.
You still haven't told me why you think it's so important to turn America into a fascist regime. I wonder why? See how easy your little slap and tickle games are played?
Also, do you personally think calling the Harvard educated, elected president of the United States a "wild man mulatto" a racist statement. You were blabbering your pie hole about how there is no such thing as racism a little while ago, so let's hear it. Is that a racist statement? Of course you can answer that after you tell us why you love fascism for America so much.
I responded to your fascism therory on 3 posts. Guess you can't read. Racist,, Timmy McVeigh, Rush Limbaugh, Opps you forgot Fox and Tea Bagger. LOL
ino

Waverly, OH

#32498 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the GOP could offer America a candidate they actually trust and want...ha ha ha ha ha ha! I almost said that without laughing. So..yah. Stick with the desperate hope that Hillary has brain damage. It's really all you Tea Baggers...and I'm talking you are a Tea Bagging poster child for all things Tea Bagger...but anyhooo...it's all you have to hope for. Zing zing zalaboo!!!! Hillary 2016 wooooooh wooooooh!
Oh hell put her ass in the nursing home wing of the white House. She's so old and sick plus her stroke she had, but she will have another one. Fingers crossed it is soon.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32499 Aug 8, 2014
Slick Willy wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, she's still set to spank whatever magic underwear worshiping corporate tool your guys bring to the table...
Harry Reid? How dare you speak of your hero in that tone of voice. You have hurt his feelings. She won't beat anyone if she is in the nursing home bed from her next stroke. any minute now. You have one another one follows soon. fingers crossed this one is the big one, elizibeth.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32500 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated in 1986. When will you Tea Baggers EVER be right? Now about those "Obamacare Death Panels"...
How did you become so stupid in only 46 years? Are you looking for the words Death Panels literately? LOL
ino

Waverly, OH

#32501 Aug 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take your word for it, but recent events tell me to believe otherwise. Watching Reagan destroy the middle class with the same agenda you fight for on a daily basis probably didn't help your cause a whole lot, though. Trickle, trickle...anything yet, Gipper? No? Keep selling it. We'll let you know when any of us are buying it.
You're not old enough to remember Reagan. Kiddo. Times were wonderful and money plentiful when he was in office unlike today. It's too bad you didn't get to experience the freedoms this country had then.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32502 Aug 8, 2014
Van Fart loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I was telling Che Che how it's liberals that constantly want to talk race--not conservatives.
I even went as far as to bet on who could hold out the longest not discussing or bringing up race. It only took one day, and the liberals were once again talking race. They can't live without it.
I forget. What was it that shut down that Nevada cattle rancher when he tried to rip off the Federal government. You know, when all those armed "patriots" traveled to go protect him. Remember? It was when all, those gun hoarding Tea Baggers used women and children like human shields like the Palestinians are being accused of. What knocked that poster child for the Tea Party, that little Fox News darling off his millionaire throne?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32503 Aug 8, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> . You're just good ol pops. If "americans" are so sick of whatever Canton is flaping her gums about... why the shitty approval ratings? Not just if the POTUS but of our illegitimate government all together? I think most average citizens dont identify as left or right. I think they listen to the bogus claims of politicians and the reinforcement of such garbage (all mainstream media not just fox) from corporate media. The harder it gets to live a modest life, truck driver.., assembly line, machinists... wte.. the more they realize whats between the lines... what this country was intended is going straight down the toilet.
You may have explained why the number of "independents" TeaParty & other registrations have grown. people(voters) are tired of the partinship, divisiveness & virtriol.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32504 Aug 8, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>How did you become so stupid in only 46 years? Are you looking for the words Death Panels literately? LOL
Did you sign up with the camp that warned us of Obamacare Death Panels? Howe absurd. Typical Tea Bagger. Trying to pass your own stupidity off on us thinking folks. Get back down in your gun hoarder doomsday Bible bunker, you has been, or are you too stupid to do the math on which team won the last two presidential elections?
Canton

Canton, OH

#32505 Aug 8, 2014
Hillary 2016!!!!!! Putting the toddler loving Tea Baggers out to pasture for another prosperous 8 years. Woooooh Wooooooh!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32506 Aug 8, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Right? All those Catholics voted with their Korans? I swear some people are just programmed to believe this crap. Guess what! Obana won. He got a the most votes it pretty much all demographics! Democrats.... you own the nascar voter too!
I was just trying topoint out to Canton how stupid his "bible' voters claim was. Obama claims to be Christian so how sensible was that statement? And even when someone brings up"The Bible" I often ask, Which bible? IF they didn't have differences, each one would not exist.
I try to be pragmatic when possible. Like, the good thing about Obama 'winning' is that he can't run again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FCCS seeks Holiday Wish donations 21 min Big Johnson 2
Wilson 's "injuries" 22 min Black Rhino 18
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 23 min Black Rhino 369
Coleman To Announce He Will Not Seek Re-election 28 min Big Johnson 2
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 29 min Black Rhino 35
Must See Riot Video illustrating Raw Courage 33 min Big Johnson 4
Under the Cover of Darkness 2 hr Pale Rider 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pale Rider 4,597
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:21 PM
How Gordon Tore Apart Falcons in Week 12