Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#32217 Jul 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And kids will be kids and do what their parents tell them to do.
I don't blame the parents or the kids, I blame our government for putting out the invitation.
The silver lining is it woke up Americans all around the country. Before, illegals were down on the list of American concerns. Today it's at the top. Another unexpected backfire of DumBama's.
I do blame the parents . They breed and prosuced kids they could not afford. Now they send them to the USA in hopes they will be the anchor for the family to tie on to in the United States. These vermin are carrying diseases that have been eradicated here. I don't believe for one second that the Mexican and central american governments are not purposefully sending the diseased to this country to destroy it from within.
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#32218 Jul 29, 2014
My God - I've never experienced this many FOX-News - spewing sheep all at once before. If our government failed, as you obviously would like, and drug gangs were in charge, and you were desperate enough to send your children running for the border and the possibility of safety.....oh, never mind. If retardicans want to solve the crisis at the border, they could always do what we pay them to do; sit down and hammer out a solution and sign it into law. Oh, wait; that would look like an Obama victory. So they'll do what they always do: nothing. Then they'll go nuts when Obama does something, anything, and vow to unseat this guy for acting like an emperor. That's why they're called retardicans. FYI, impeachment is a joke. When retardicans impeached Clinton, it pissed Democrats off so much that Clinton won re-election by a landslide shortly thereafter. Today, he's the most popular politician on the planet. Never gonna happen. The lawsuit against Obama is a bone thrown to retardican crazies like Sarah Palin and her dimwitted fans. It makes no sense whatsoever. Sue Obama for not implementing Obamacare in a timely fashion? Gee, they've been trying to repeal it for ages. Please, please, retardicans, keep this up until election day. Retardicans are always pulling this crap, and then they're shocked, shocked I tell you, on election day. Yawn.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#32219 Jul 29, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
My God - I've never experienced this many FOX-News - spewing sheep all at once before. If our government failed, as you obviously would like, and drug gangs were in charge, and you were desperate enough to send your children running for the border and the possibility of safety.....oh, never mind. If retardicans want to solve the crisis at the border, they could always do what we pay them to do; sit down and hammer out a solution and sign it into law. Oh, wait; that would look like an Obama victory. So they'll do what they always do: nothing. Then they'll go nuts when Obama does something, anything, and vow to unseat this guy for acting like an emperor. That's why they're called retardicans. FYI, impeachment is a joke. When retardicans impeached Clinton, it pissed Democrats off so much that Clinton won re-election by a landslide shortly thereafter. Today, he's the most popular politician on the planet. Never gonna happen. The lawsuit against Obama is a bone thrown to retardican crazies like Sarah Palin and her dimwitted fans. It makes no sense whatsoever. Sue Obama for not implementing Obamacare in a timely fashion? Gee, they've been trying to repeal it for ages. Please, please, retardicans, keep this up until election day. Retardicans are always pulling this crap, and then they're shocked, shocked I tell you, on election day. Yawn.
It is already against many of our laws for people to cross our border without prior permission. We need to enforce these laws.

If these countries are so riddled with the criminals then why are the hondurans not foing to costa rico or Nicaragua instead of the 1500 plus miles to the USA? The answer they will not get welfare in Nicaragua. These are not the prime people they are the.fthy diseased angry thieves of central America. The should be treated like the invasion force bio weapons they are and be destroyed at the border.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#32220 Jul 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon was generally considered some sort of psychotic. Of course he was never formally evaluated, at least not openly known anyway.
Not at the time. He was seen as a tough conservative commie fighter, kind of a Republican Elliot Ness. The TV debate with Kennedy hurt his image. At the time, I thought it was just bad makeup. Looking back, I'm not so sure.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy had shadows lurking in his head.
Agreed. But I've never been able to understand it completely. He started out as a commie fighting star, but always seemed to be paranoid, despite his success.

This is how I will always remember young Nixon: http://msa.maryland.gov/ecp/10/214/images/004...
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least he brought a ton of experience to the job. That is likely what made him effective.
And he was smart, too.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And least his own party members had the ethics to confront him & inform him that he would likely not survive an Impeachment because some of them would vote against his cause & methods. The current party of this president help him circle the wagons, hide stuff under the rugs & behave like the famous 3 monkeys. Or like Sgt Schultz...they know nothing, admit nothing, see nothing, hear nothing. NO ethics. Wow!
Well, yes and no. They all defended him in the beginning, even after the original Washington Post stories. But when the low level official (I think his name was Butterfield) revealed that there was a White House audio tape system that Nixon had installed, that was the beginning of the end for Dick Nixon. Nixon made a big show of a big stack of (edited) transcripts eventually, and they were still pretty damning. I think it was Barry Goldwater that finally gave him the bad news.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What did/do you think about Nixon's wage & price freeze?
Pops, thanks for causing me to fire some seldom used neurons! I don't think I had much of an opinion about this back then, but I do remember it. We were in a period of "stagflation" high inflation (6%) and high unemployment (also 6%). This confused the experts, because when one was high the other was supposed to be low.

Nixon took dramatic action. He took us off of the gold standard, and instituted the first peacetime wage and price controls. At the time, it was well received. But it was all radical as hell looking back. Modern conservatives would impeach him, but we didn't see things that way. We were all Americans first, and hoped he would succeed (even if we had voted against him!)

Man, if only we knew what was coming --- a few years later inflation would top out around 14% annually. Those are scary times to live through. You were making more money, but things were getting more expensive even quicker.

http://www.inflation.eu/inflation-rates/unite...
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#32221 Jul 29, 2014
Spook, that is a good question. In most cases, there's a family connection in the U.S., but that's not the only reason. In Nicaragua, their prospects are as bleak as in their own troubled countries. Costa Rica is much better, so hundreds of thousands cross the border every year, and are quickly deported. Officials report dealing with the same people over and over. It's much easier to go there, and much easier to be taken back where they came from. A relative in the U.S., a chance to be safe, a chance to stay.....best option.
ino

Clyde, OH

#32222 Jul 29, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
My God - I've never experienced this many FOX-News - spewing sheep all at once before.
When the Libs and pres gripe about Fox, it is like the football player griping about the one cheerleader that won't screw him.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32223 Jul 30, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
My God - I've never experienced this many FOX-News ..........
My god. Get some new talking points. Those are worn out from 8 years ago.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32224 Jul 30, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I do blame the parents . They breed and prosuced kids they could not afford. Now they send them to the USA in hopes they will be the anchor for the family to tie on to in the United States. These vermin are carrying diseases that have been eradicated here. I don't believe for one second that the Mexican and central american governments are not purposefully sending the diseased to this country to destroy it from within.
I disagree. I don't think that's their goal--I think it's Obama's goal.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32225 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change the "think"s in that sentence to "believe"s. There is no thinking at all involved in that conclusion.
heh

Brecksville, OH

#32226 Jul 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> My god. Get some new talking points. Those are worn out from 8 years ago.
That's all Dems knows.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32227 Jul 30, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the bleep do you get your numbers? You are A Jack Wagon uo to this point!
http://usat.ly/1iA9l8z

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32228 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all about Social Change just like it was with FDR too and is going to get worse.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32229 Jul 30, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the bleep do you get your numbers? You are A Jack Wagon uo to this point!
www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/06/...
ino

Clyde, OH

#32230 Jul 30, 2014
http://dailysignal.com/2014/07/30/michigan-un...

Rob Wiersema teaches high school economics, and he knows the merits of a simple cost-benefit analysis.

Leaving the Michigan Education Association, he surmised, made economic sense. He had found another professional association that offered better benefits at a lower cost.

But his simple economics become complicated. The union didn’t want him to go.

In December 2012, Michigan passed a right-to-work law, which allowed teachers and other workers to keep their jobs without belonging to the union. Until then, union membership was all but a requirement for employment.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32231 Jul 30, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>When the Libs and pres gripe about Fox, it is like the football player griping about the one cheerleader that won't screw him.
Here's how Fox News would have handled that cheerleader.

Some people are saying that the cheerleader was a hussy. Now what about the folks that might be saying "That cheerleader slept around."?

See how easy that was?

Fox News...who needs facts when some people might be saying "Fair and Balanced"?

Let's have a look at how the Conservatives and the Liberals deal with facts...
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/lkmdal/fox-...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32232 Jul 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> My god. Get some new talking points. Those are worn out from 8 years ago.
I know, right? It's like the GOP burned down the barn and after all these years later, the Dems still blame them for burning down the barn. How preposterous.

Speaking of outdated talking points...how about that birth certificate/Obama took all of our guns away, FEMA Death camp/ Obamacare Death panel thingy? I forget. How did all those "scandals" you were all so "outraged" about turn out? Remind us. And to think we all still know that the only reason you guys hate him is because he is black. You hear that XXX? I called you guys racists and then you called Obama a "Wild man mulatto" and your radical buddy called the elected president of the most powerful country in the history of the world "Obammy". That would make my statement of you guys allowing racism to sway your view true or false? True of course and you personally provided us all the evidence. Thanks.

Hey neat, another giant sink hole just appeared in Siberia due to the thousands of years old permafrost melting and releasing gas. Experts, not truck drivers, but experts in the study fear it is being cause by Al Gore...oopsie...I mean Climate Change.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32233 Jul 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Its all about Social Change just like it was with FDR too and is going to get worse.
Not if we can stop it.
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#32234 Jul 30, 2014
Nah. We never back up. Insult liberals all you want, but liberalism always wins. Women won the right to vote, to use contraception, and equal rights under the law. Little kids got to come out of factories and mines and go to school instead. Blacks are able to vote without a lynch mob waiting, and enjoy full civil rights. Old people get to live with dignity because of social security and medicare. The list of things liberals fought conservatives for and won goes on and on.....
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32235 Jul 30, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Its all about Social Change just like it was with FDR too and is going to get worse.
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/north-american-un...
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32236 Jul 30, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change the "think"s in that sentence to "believe"s. There is no thinking at all involved in that conclusion.
Just like your reply.. oh well..what's one more going to hurt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 28 min Annie 15
News Discount Tire tops 920 store mark 1 hr Pam 4
Human Silhouette Targets Are Racist 5 hr d pants 6
Another Cooked Kid 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News Construction will begin on rapid-transit Cmax l... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Russia identified as orgin of DNC server hack 7 hr They cannot kill ... 12
News John Switzer | From the Stump: Tales of Leather... 10 hr UTrashy 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages