Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32016 Jul 25, 2014
Here's one for all of you "Sudden Constitutionalists". Where in the Constitution does it say that religious organizations should be tax exempt? No where. That's where. That would make churches being tax exempt...what? That's right. Unconstitutional. I know how strong you Tea Baggers suddenly feel about the Constitution, now that we have a black president. I'll step out of the way so you can voice your "outrage" over this un Constitutional atrocity.(Cue the crickets)
Canton

Canton, OH

#32017 Jul 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> That's the effect of the Kool Aide on you.
...barked the old clown, for he knew he had nothing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#32018 Jul 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
Here's one for all of you "Sudden Constitutionalists". Where in the Constitution does it say that religious organizations should be tax exempt? No where. That's where. That would make churches being tax exempt...what? That's right. Unconstitutional. I know how strong you Tea Baggers suddenly feel about the Constitution, now that we have a black president. I'll step out of the way so you can voice your "outrage" over this un Constitutional atrocity.(Cue the crickets)
where does it say in the constitution unions are exempt?
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#32019 Jul 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
Here's one for all of you "Sudden Constitutionalists". Where in the Constitution does it say that religious organizations should be tax exempt? No where. That's where. That would make churches being tax exempt...what? That's right. Unconstitutional.
Except that the Supreme Court decided it was constitutional in the Waltz decision.
Canton wrote:
I'll step out of the way so you can voice your "outrage" over this un Constitutional atrocity.
I agree with you. I don't see how any honest reading of the Constitution would support this interpretation. I think Justice Douglas got it right in his dissent:

"One of the best ways to 'establish' one or more religions is to subsidize them, which a tax exemption does."

"A tax exemption is a subsidy"

http://ffrf.org/faq/state-church/item/12601-t...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32020 Jul 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
Agreed. We will change that right after we tax people that win ridiculous awards in lawsuits.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32021 Jul 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I will be able to go to the doctor because I have insurance. Thanks Obama!
Do you see the irony in calling for Karma in the same post you wish a fatal disease on someone? Of course you don't. I'm glad to know that I have gotten close to the bone with you Ray. Maybe you will spend some time in that delivery van today reflecting on how you aren't better than all of those people you blame all of your problems on.
At least YOU will be able to go to the doctor?

Seems to me you've been tricked into divulging your other sock. I thought that name might have been yours.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32022 Jul 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you didn't have insurance. You must be paying out of pocket. Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks though for the Fox News standard instead of the facts. "Some people are saying..."
Some people have a bad memory too.

So tell us what month I lost my health insurance.......

Quit walking into closed doors.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#32023 Jul 25, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the Supreme Court decided it was constitutional in the Waltz decision.
<quoted text>
I agree with you. I don't see how any honest reading of the Constitution would support this interpretation. I think Justice Douglas got it right in his dissent:
"One of the best ways to 'establish' one or more religions is to subsidize them, which a tax exemption does."
"A tax exemption is a subsidy"
http://ffrf.org/faq/state-church/item/12601-t...
unions are also exempt., both public and private.

So the supreme court can chime in there at the same time.

you trolls are a hoot, and the intelligence of toothpaste.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32024 Jul 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how about if you receive public subsidy, you are disqualified from voting issues pertaining to money.
if you don't own property, you are disqualified from voting tax levies.
if you don't have government issued ID you are disqualified.
above fixes vote fairness.
Totally agree. If you are not of retirement age and not paying taxes of any kind and only receiving government help, you shouldn't have the right to vote on anybody or anything.

The fact that people can vote money out of the pockets of the owners is a serious flaw we have in our voting system.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32025 Jul 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
At least YOU will be able to go to the doctor?
Seems to me you've been tricked into divulging your other sock. I thought that name might have been yours.
What?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32026 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Classic advice from the delivery boy: Ignore the smart people.
And you are still trying to convince yourself that you're one of them.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#32027 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Creating false equivalencies based completely on your own imagination may mask your willful ignorance to you, but it doesn't to the rest of us.
brain damage is contagious?

you going to file for disability now, and with a handicap parking permit too?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32028 Jul 25, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
brain damage is contagious?
you going to file for disability now, and with a handicap parking permit too?
No. No, no.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32029 Jul 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. We will change that right after we tax people that win ridiculous awards in lawsuits.
How about most Insurance payouts? Just asking
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#32030 Jul 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>How about most Insurance payouts? Just asking
some are already.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32031 Jul 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. If you are not of retirement age and not paying taxes of any kind and only receiving government help, you shouldn't have the right to vote on anybody or anything.
The fact that people can vote money out of the pockets of the owners is a serious flaw we have in our voting system.
Further proof that you don't have just have brain farts, you have the constant runs.
yerazz

Lucasville, OH

#32032 Jul 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Further proof that you don't have just have brain farts, you have the constant runs.
and woo-bag happily licks it all up ahahahahahahhahahhahahaha
worthless gutbag ahahahahhahahahahahaha
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32033 Jul 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Further proof that you don't have just have brain farts, you have the constant runs.
Apparently struck a nerve here on Boy Toy. Why do you suppose that is???
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32034 Jul 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>How about most Insurance payouts? Just asking
OOOH. Now there's another good one.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32035 Jul 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOH. Now there's another good one.
You two geniuses are swimming way out of your depth again. There's a surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 33 min Another CLGI Member 307
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 36 min Point 134 Inches 198
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 43 min Trumpeter Youth 995
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr Myothernameisdpants 99
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 1 hr OJ Simpson 20
Any body know her? 1 hr Woo Woo Hooty 5
Watch Republicans in Congress Vote Against Your... 2 hr Python Swoope 8
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 19 hr 404 not found 583

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages