#31946 Jul 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it did:
" H R 3590 RECORDED VOTE 21-Mar-2010 10:49 PM
QUESTION: On Motion to Concur in Senate Amendments
BILL TITLE: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll165.xml
and since not a single member of the GOP voted for it, not a single one will vote to fix it.

The election landslide for GOP house candidates were exactly due to Obamacare that 75% of the population did not want.

The 6 million that did sign up had 94% of them receiving subsidy. Now that the court has ruled the federal government can't provide subsidy because the passed law specifically says it has to be state provided, the 36 states that don't recognize the law are not going to.

Hence....obamacare rots unfunded.

problem solved.

move on.....this is a dead issue.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31947 Jul 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, man. The amendments were not after the fact. When a bill is introduced, it goes through a process before coming to a vote in which legislators offer amendments to the bill as originally introduced. If approved, those amendments are then added to the bill prior to a final vote on it. Thank you for providing yet another example of why some people's opinions on matters of government and politics are worth more than others'.
old guy posted an amendment for your reading pleasure.

why not talk about all the unlawful changes by executive order, and exclusions for unions?

that is illegal.
ino

Waverly, OH

#31948 Jul 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it did:
No it did not
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31949 Jul 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
Strange that you focused on putting down a black woman that has nothing to do with politics.
What do you mean nothing to do with politics?

She stuck her fat azz out for DumBama. She fawned all over him like he was Jesus Christ himself. Don't tell me she has nothing to do with politics. Actually, she never did have anything to do with politics until one of her brothers ran for President. All of a sudden, she got political. Gee, I wonder why?????
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31950 Jul 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>How can the truth be demeaning? Ray and your Kroger guys are doing exactly what they should be.
Ah, two jobs you will never be able to do in your life.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31951 Jul 24, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>No it did not
it did go through the house before they even read the bill. The house passed it with only democrat votes. Not a single republican voted for it.

old guy is correct....the house did pass obamacare.

Obama's first 2 years democrats held the house, the senate, and white house with no way to stop them from anything, and they took advantage of it.

is is not suspicious that full implementation of obamacare occurs after the next presidential election?

make sure you vote for someone who erases the nightmare, and ends americas trip to communism.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31952 Jul 24, 2014
dba_freelance_gyno wrote:
Did you see what Sen Joe Manchin's daughter is doing? Netherlands here she comes. She's freeing herself from corporate taxes. ZOMG! I thought it was just the evil, greedy, misogynistic republicans that dodge taxes? I guess this changes the game?
They are all a bunch of hypocrites. Reminds me of Hillarious talking about how poor they were leaving the White House and Michael Moorecrap talking about how he is not a one-percenter.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31953 Jul 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and since not a single member of the GOP voted for it, not a single one will vote to fix it.
The election landslide for GOP house candidates were exactly due to Obamacare that 75% of the population did not want.
The 6 million that did sign up had 94% of them receiving subsidy. Now that the court has ruled the federal government can't provide subsidy because the passed law specifically says it has to be state provided, the 36 states that don't recognize the law are not going to.
Hence....obamacare rots unfunded.
problem solved.
move on.....this is a dead issue.
Since we have now know that you routinely lie to make your points, I'll just assume that all of this is deliberate deception until I see your sources.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31954 Jul 24, 2014
ino wrote:
Zero Care didn't go though the House.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it did:
ino wrote:
<quoted text>No it did not
Oh, you think that the clerk of the House of Representatives got it wrong somehow?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31955 Jul 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your above comment is demeaning.
your spin saying it is not is pure BS.
Why don't you discuss all the people who refuse such jobs because they think it is beneath them, and stay unemployed because they THINK they are 6 figure salary or nothing type of employee?
The Kroger up the street has 4 people working that drool on themselves, and can't tie their own shoes, but they are there every single day without complaint and seem very happy to be there. In my opinion that job is the most important thing in their life.
We open our country borders to allow people in who will work for low paying jobs that people like you think are below you.
Fact is that there is no job period below you, and you do what ever is necessary to feed yourself or starve.
You disagree and vote for cradle to grave government support because you defiantly are not 6 figure material, but you thinky types think you are.
I hear lots of 30's age people say they are being screwed because they went to college and only earn 40K. Guess what.....that is normal, and the person needs to prove value to earn that 6 figure salary.....entitlement never pays better that average or below.
Wake up and smell the coffee, and open the door to reality Che Che.
He's a liberal so he doesn't live in reality.

Anybody on the internet can claim they are whatever. These liberals that stay home all day posting on Topix claiming they don't have to work because they are so brilliant are likely waiting by their mailbox for their new SNAP's card.

I don't buy it and neither should anybody else.
ino

Waverly, OH

#31956 Jul 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it did go through the house before they even read the bill. The house passed it with only democrat votes. Not a single republican voted for it.
old guy is correct....the house did pass obamacare.
Obama's first 2 years democrats held the house, the senate, and white house with no way to stop them from anything, and they took advantage of it.
is is not suspicious that full implementation of obamacare occurs after the next presidential election?
make sure you vote for someone who erases the nightmare, and ends americas trip to communism.
https://www.govtrack.us/congre ss/bills/111/hr3590#summary/ou rsummary
ino

Waverly, OH

#31957 Jul 24, 2014
Here is the bill the House passed,
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590e...
ino

Waverly, OH

#31958 Jul 24, 2014
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31959 Jul 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was, that was a rather poor use of sarcasm.
I haven't put anyone down for doing menial labor. I have simply stated the obvious fact that it doesn't take much intelligence to be a delivery boy. I think it is great that there are people who will make deliveries for low pay and no benefits.
At least I go out and work for a living Welfare boy. If not for us working people, who would support you?
ino

Waverly, OH

#31960 Jul 24, 2014
GovTrack’s Bill Summary
This is the Senate's health care bill. The bill started off with text regarding an unrelated matter but the Senate is co-opted this bill as a vehicle for passage of their reform and changed the text in whole to the health care bill. They do this because the Constitution requires all revenue bills to start in the House, and their health reform plan involves revenue. So they have chosen to work off of a bill that started in the House, even if that bill is unrelated.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31961 Jul 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we have now know that you routinely lie to make your points, I'll just assume that all of this is deliberate deception until I see your sources.
How about Forbes that says most of the people that signed up for Commie Care were previously insured?

Seems to me that turning the entire country upside down so that just a few million could get insurance was about the dumbest idea I've seen in politics in a long time.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31962 Jul 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you made an azz out of you, but not me. Assume?

my source is government website......look it up yourself.

who cares if you believe it.

I don't lie, and equally criticize those who are wrong. Have you missed my Boehner rants, or McCain, or McConnell, or Graham, or Paul, or Rick Perry?

I thought so.

Defeating people like you at the ballot box is equally as important as defeating the nazi's and japanese in WW2.

you fantasy of fundamental change must be stopped at all costs or this country perished.

Don't fret.....those of us with cash can run away and leave you here to rot with your failed dream when there are no funds left to confiscate.

Clear enough so you don't have to assume any longer?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31963 Jul 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Forbes that says most of the people that signed up for Commie Care were previously insured?
Seems to me that turning the entire country upside down so that just a few million could get insurance was about the dumbest idea I've seen in politics in a long time.
only 6% of sign ups paid the premium out of their own pocket.

now doctors are refusing the insurance. It discounts their pay drastically.

This entire boondoggle is a money laundering scheme gone very very bad.

The courts upholding the law forcing the state to provide subsidy leaves 14 states to foot the bill.

Ohio along with 35 others states expanded medicaid and ignore obamacare law.

Hospitals all across the country are looking at massive financial troubles, and like the cleveland clinic laying off 7% of the staff, the rest will follow with much larger % of employees.

Cleveland clinic is in top 5 of the entire nation, and they are hurt. Imagine local hospitals?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31964 Jul 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
old guy posted an amendment for your reading pleasure.
why not talk about all the unlawful changes by executive order, and exclusions for unions?
that is illegal.
I suppose I didn't talk about that because that wasn't the subject of the uninformed post I was responding to. Not that tricky, really. Why don't you tell us about your race car some more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police officer's estimate good enough for speed... (Jun '10) 1 hr d pantz 329
Hillary gets fingered by Obama 2 hr Gilda 7
Brelo not guilty 2 hr They cannot kill ... 11
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Black Crime is out of control. 4 hr They cannot kill ... 63
LeBron James urges Cleveland Blacks not to riot 6 hr Linda 1
women and relationships 7 hr Linda 46
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]