Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#31642 Jul 18, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Timothy McVeigh(Oklahoma City Bombing)has alot more in common with the Political Left's Liberal Democrats tactics like Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground(Greenwich Village townhouse explosion) from the 1960's who both declared war against the US Government.
Weather Underground
The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the U.S. government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro...
Greenwich Village townhouse explosion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Villag...
List of Weatherman actions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherm...
Spin, spin, away. I'll stick with Timmy McTea Bagger's direct quotes if I want to see how EXACTLY the child murdering domestic terrorist lines up with you self proclaimed and sudden "Constitutionalists" . Still, though. Considering someone like him is to the letter, exactly like every Tea Party goon on here, along with the fact that I have never even met a communist in my entire life, there's no one that can blame you for trying to back away from the very vocal statements you Tea Baggers have made and there's no reason not to put every person who signs up for the fascist, corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus that is the Tea Party, on a government watch list. You people NEED your guns and Bibles taken away, as you have proven that you can not be responsible with either.
Ooops

Galion, OH

#31643 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
June was the 6th hottest month in all of recorded history. Yawn...OK, back to you chimps laughing at Harvard educated presidents and the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. You guys are so clever. Now let's have us a look at these clever folks in action. Let's see those crafty minds that are too smart to go with science, and choose to base their reality on oil lobby propaganda. Let's have a look at the young,forward thinking people who thought Sarah Palin would make a good VP...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UhMepzqJvIwXX
Is that Reality Speaks and his hot for teacher bride?
"The average temperature for the contiguous U.S. during June was 69.6°F, 1.1°F above the 20th century average, ranking as the 33rd warmest June in the 120-year period of record. The June national precipitation total was 3.62 inches, 0.69 inch above the 20th century average, marking the sixth wettest June on record, and the wettest since 1989."

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#31644 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
Boy, all the things the Tea Party stands for sure does sound familiar...
Now snuggle on up there with your child murdering, domestic terrorist poster child, you Tea Bagging weather expert, volunteer workers for the energy lobby.
You must stay awake at night chanting , hoping for a chance to have Reggie Love slap his nut sack on your chin they way you bring teabagging into every post. Do the world a favor you old communist queer and stop using things that are only possible because of oil since you hate it so much.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#31645 Jul 18, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You must stay awake at night chanting , hoping for a chance to have Reggie Love slap his nut sack on your chin they way you bring teabagging into every post. Do the world a favor you old communist queer and stop using things that are only possible because of oil since you hate it so much.
What does that post say about your constant posts about other people's rectvms?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31646 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin, spin, away. I'll stick with Timmy McTea Bagger's direct quotes if I want to see how EXACTLY the child murdering domestic terrorist lines up with you self proclaimed and sudden "Constitutionalists" . Still, though. Considering someone like him is to the letter, exactly like every Tea Party goon on here, along with the fact that I have never even met a communist in my entire life, there's no one that can blame you for trying to back away from the very vocal statements you Tea Baggers have made and there's no reason not to put every person who signs up for the fascist, corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus that is the Tea Party, on a government watch list. You people NEED your guns and Bibles taken away, as you have proven that you can not be responsible with either.
There is no spinning, facts are facts which today's bigots aka Liberals have no use for.
Sandra Flake

Chillicothe, OH

#31647 Jul 18, 2014
I'm in Detroit, today. Water is a right! Stop the shut-offs! We demand Democracy! Vote for me in [email protected]_Nation
We want tp see them

Taylor, MI

#31648 Jul 18, 2014
Sandra Flake wrote:
I'm in Detroit, today. Water is a right! Stop the shut-offs! We demand Democracy! Vote for me in [email protected]_Nation
Pay your bill
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31649 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
"The government is afraid of the guns people have because they have to have control of the people at all times. Once you take away the guns, you can do anything to the people. You give them an inch and they take a mile. I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government. The government is continually growing bigger and more powerful and the people need to prepare to defend themselves against government control" -Tea Party darling and spokesman Timmy Tea Party McVeigh
So do you have a point behind all this? Are you trying to say that one kook represents all people who feel the same way? He was also in the military, does that make all our solders kooks too?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31650 Jul 18, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
www.politifact.org
Published Wed.- April 19, 2014
PunditFact
Bob Beckel "The Koch Brothers Are One Of The Biggest Polluters in the Country"
Rated- "TRUE"
So you post a web page that doesn't say anything about Koch brothers?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31651 Jul 18, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>But but but... A diabetic truck driving racist told me pollution was Al Gore's fault...
Isn't that sweet? Two trolls talking to each other.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31652 Jul 18, 2014
Forecaster wrote:
<quoted text>Noyt he would comment. I said you will have a cold year and it will get worse this winter.
Let's hope it isn't anything like last year. But you may have a point. A terrible winter followed by a cooler summer is not the best of signs for next winter.
Sandra Flake

Chillicothe, OH

#31653 Jul 18, 2014
We want tp see them wrote:
<quoted text>Pay your bill
YOU pay my bill! That's why you have a job. Clinton/Obama '16
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31654 Jul 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
"Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate "promises," they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight. Is a Civil War Imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system?
Mostly true. But when someone pushes for containing spending or argues against more taxes....the lazy & the Libs scream & scream. That's where the bone of the problem is.
They camnot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#31655 Jul 18, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Mostly true. But when someone pushes for containing spending or argues against more taxes....the lazy & the Libs scream & scream. That's where the bone of the problem is.
That's the truth. Just watch a school levy fail, the crying a screaming that goes on.
heather

Fairfax, VA

#31656 Jul 18, 2014
Wow
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#31657 Jul 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you post a web page that doesn't say anything about Koch brothers?
You just keep proving how dumb you are. Did you look at any "HYPERLINKS"?
Sandra Flake

Chillicothe, OH

#31658 Jul 18, 2014
What do we want? Obama! When do we want him? Forever! All hail The Anointed One, His Holiness, The Greatest Of All Time Barack Hussein Obama.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#31659 Jul 18, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Mostly true. But when someone pushes for containing spending or argues against more taxes....the lazy & the Libs scream & scream. That's where the bone of the problem is.
Where are they getting the money from for the shutdown, bogus political scandals and now a lawsuit from?

Since: Jul 14

Marion, OH

#31660 Jul 18, 2014
i'm neutral, no partying for me. john boner (boehner) gives the repubs a bad name though. the demmies aren't much better, but the thing is, the demmies are better, if only slightly
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31661 Jul 18, 2014
No 'partying for' you & then you say boner instead of Boehner? Doesn't sound neutral to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin in Columbus? 17 min Dirkdiggler88 1
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 24 min Linda 27
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 121
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 1 hr Seriouslady 21
Stevens family speaks out about Benghazi 1 hr Seriouslady 3
Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet 1 hr Seriouslady 4
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 1 hr Male 49
Why the British left EU 4 hr Big Johnson 37
America is doomed. 6 hr Male 33

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages