<quoted text>
All I get from you is
Koch Bros
Breibart
Fox News
Heritage Foundation
Mother Jones
and etc.
You've an agenda, and you're angry - exactly what the left wants. Congratulations, you've earned the title of non-independent thinker!
I have yet to put up a link to any of that propaganda crap. Left or right. Now our Tea Bagger buddies can't take one step without linking to a Koch Brothers web site. There's the real world, then there's your cockmouth. The two have nothing to do with each other. Get it right, Bush's lil' trooper.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU get your info from the Kool-ade drinking voices in your head.
I wasn't aware that Scientific American, Politifact and Factcheck were offering Kool aid. Tell us more about the "Obamacare Death Panels".

Hey everyone. The right is so f@cking retarded that they spoon fed these Lawrence Welk fans with something so stupid as an "Obamacare Death Panel" and the Tea Baggers gobbled it like a cheap floozie at a navy home coming. Imagine how absolutely pathetic a group of Tea Bagging adults would have to be to come up with "Obamacare Death Panels". That's where gum flapping adult diapers stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround like you come in , Pops. Big Daddy Koch needs more idiots like you, who are too dumb and out of touch to not easily see how stupid an "Obamacare Death Panel" is.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

talkabout wrote:
Mother always said, don't hold anything against democrats, they don't know any better :-)
3 words. Wisdom from your camp. "Obamacare Death Panels". Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hang on while me and every thinking man in America laughs at how f@cking stupid that sounds. It's called accountability and this age of easily accessed information is going to be teaching you Doomsday Bible bunker toddler fondlers a whole lot of lessons on making absurd claims and then not having to own up to them. Something, until recently, was all the GOP had to go on. Them days are over.

Now say it with me. "Obamacare Death Panels". Aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Go lay down, tired old Tea Bagger. You had your big day in the sun and America is STILL digging itself out of what you rightwingers inflicted on this great nation and everyone blames you guys, not the Dems.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare Death Panels. Let's hear your "outrage" over those pesky "Obamacare Death Panels". What a bunch of inbred, racist, losers. All of America is laughing at you fringe group oil cult for Jesus flunkies on a daily basis.
ino

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Why do you distract from present day to always talking about the past and people or TV personalities who are not significant to what is going on today? Are you trying to hide what the SOB in DC is doing along with his cult leaders?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

ino wrote:
Why do you distract from present day to always talking about the past and people or TV personalities who are not significant to what is going on today? Are you trying to hide what the SOB in DC is doing along with his cult leaders?
Now that all Americans can see exactly what the affordable care act really did, I would like to address the claim that was back by many prominent Conservatives of these "Obamacare Death Panels". I didn't make the absurd claim or believe the absurd claim. What's a matter. Don't like being held accountable for the RIDICULOUS claims your kiddie groping oil cult for Jesus comes up with? It's called accountability. Get REAL used to it, as it will be what sinks you stammering, racist, greed driven clowns.

"Death panel" is a political term that originated during the 2009 debate about federal health care legislation to cover the uninsured in the United States. The term was coined in August 2009 by Sarah Palin, the former Republican Governor of Alaska, when she charged that the proposed legislation would create a "death panel" of bureaucrats who would decide whether Americans—such as her elderly parents or children with Down syndrome—were "worthy of medical care". Palin's claim, however, was debunked, and it has been referred to as the "death panel myth",[1] as nothing in any proposed legislation would have led to individuals being judged to see if they were worthy of health care.[2] Palin's spokesperson pointed to Section 1233 of bill HR 3200 which would have paid physicians for providing voluntary counseling to Medicare patients about living wills, advance directives, and end-of-life care options.

Palin's claim was reported as false and criticized by the press, fact-checkers, academics, physicians, Democrats, and some Republicans. Other prominent Republicans such as Newt Gingrich and conservative talk radio hosts Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Malkin backed Palin's statement.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Pay REAL close attention to the people who sided with such a retarded notion of an "Obamacare Death Panel". Make sure you read those names, as it is often times where you link to get your "facts". How pathetic and insulting to anyone with the ability to form rational thoughts.

"Prominent Republicans such as Newt Gingrich and conservative talk radio hosts Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Malkin backed Palin's statement."
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Now, let's talk about how "Obama took all of our guns away" or would you rather talk about how Obama had us all living in "FEMA Death camps"? How completely absurd.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Accountability. No more making absurd claims like this and never having to face them again. A Conservative standard for decades. Now, thanks to the internet, you have to face each and everyone of your racist driven and completely bogus claims of the past. I'll be right here every day to make sure you finish eating all of your crow. If you think you are getting your inbred asses whooped now, wait until most of you die off under 8 years of Hillary. REAL Americans have spoken. We should outsource you Tea Baggers. I'm sure there are plenty of assholes and kooks available in 3rd world countries. That way us taxpaying, hard working Americans don't have to watch idiots like you help the corporations turn America into one.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link. Here's how that article concludes:
"Florida Blue, which sells plans on the ACA exchange in every Florida county, did not build new networks for those plans, said Paul Kluding, a spokesman.
“Based on the contracts our providers have signed with Florida Blue, they have agreed to treat our members regardless of how they obtained their insurance coverage,’’ Kluding said.
He added that Florida Blue has not received many complaints from members about physicians refusing the company’s ACA exchange plans.
Wollschlaeger, the Aventura physician, said he believes much of this issue is due to growing pains of the health law, and that patients, physicians and insurers will learn to work together because the old system was inefficient.
“It’s a better deal than dealing with uninsured patients,’’ Wollschlaeger said.“It provides patient retention, continuity of care, the opportunity to refer patients, and ... patients come back when you want them to come back, and not when they can afford it.’’"
Spokespersons spin. That's what they get paid to do.
ino

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Pay REAL close attention to the people who sided with such a retarded notion of an "Obamacare Death Panel". Make sure you read those names, as it is often times where you link to get your "facts". How pathetic and insulting to anyone with the ability to form rational thoughts.
"Prominent Republicans such as Newt Gingrich and conservative talk radio hosts Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Malkin backed Palin's statement."
And these people you mention are important, How?
ino

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Now, let's talk about how "Obama took all of our guns away" or would you rather talk about how Obama had us all living in "FEMA Death camps"? How completely absurd.
Like those damed illegals are living in camps guarded and behind fences. Ship their asses back and stop the bleeding border. Oh no.. we can't do that can we?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Accountability. No more making absurd claims like this and never having to face them again. A Conservative standard for decades. Now, thanks to the internet, you have to face each and everyone of your racist driven and completely bogus claims of the past. I'll be right here every day to make sure you finish eating all of your crow. If you think you are getting your inbred asses whooped now, wait until most of you die off under 8 years of Hillary. REAL Americans have spoken. We should outsource you Tea Baggers. I'm sure there are plenty of assholes and kooks available in 3rd world countries. That way us taxpaying, hard working Americans don't have to watch idiots like you help the corporations turn America into one.
Nice try, but even the government is online nowadays. Here's an example for you:

http://www.floir.com/siteDocuments/ConsumersH...
ino

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Wonder who the racist Democrat party bitc hed about before they started bit ching about the Tea Party?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

ino wrote:
<quoted text>And these people you mention are important, How?
Important enough to be quoted on here on a regular basis as the Tea Baggers go to source for all "facts". You can squirm all day, son. Nobody blames you for trying to distance yourself from your own ignorance Hey XXX. Tell him how much Rush Limbaugh plays a part in your views. I know. Post us another quote of his.

Now let's see. Koch Brother funded Newt Gingrich is a Tea Bagger Conservative demigod. Sarah Palin, the Koch Brother funded moron who gave us the "Obamacare Death Panels" in the first place. She was important enough for you guys to think she'd make a good VP for the most powerful nation on the planet.

You guys sure do like to dodge your own recent history. I can't imagine why that would be. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but even the government is online nowadays. Here's an example for you:
http://www.floir.com/siteDocuments/ConsumersH...
Yah, considering most Conservatives are over the age of 60, you Tea Baggers really have your fingers on the pulse of America. A couple of 4 year terms of Hillary ought to finish you Lawrence Welk fans off. All of America prays that happens. Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha! I'd tell you that you gave it a nice try, but your response was so weak, I'd be a liar if I did. That's your camp's shtick.

Strange how your
government" link isn't a .gov site. I wonder why?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

In fact, you linked directly to one of those shady insurance guys. Not a government site in the least. Oh you proven racist Tea Baggers and your non stop lies. When will you ever realize this isn't church and no one is stupid enough to play your little corporate sponsored games anymore. Don't worry. Big Daddy Koch will buy you another politician so you do feel so stupid for voting against your own interests. At the cost of this nation's well being, I might add. We all know who to blame. Don't you worry your little spin machine one second. ALL of America knows EXACTLY who is to blame for our nation's woes. A mouthy fringe group of goons jumping through hoops for boss man in the name of some new oil cult for Jesus corporate sponsored religion.

Hey, want to see Sarah Palin, who gets paid huge sums of money by oil billionaires, tell her own church congregation that building a pipeline is "God's will"? It's sure to make any thinking, hard working American's skin crawl with disgust.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Nothing more than a racist, paranoid, gun hoarding, corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus. Just be sure to keep that treasonous, kiddie groping filth away from our American children.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

Strange how us hard working, tax paying, never had a hand out in our lives Americans are always being called commies by the guys who want to break the unions like they do in red China. VERY interesting, and a summary of how the Tea Baggers have always rolled. Burn down the barn and then preach to us about the dangers of fire.

"Vladimir Putin is a Conservative hero." -Right wing Christian Conservative darling Pat Buchanan.

Now, just incase you forgot. Want to see three direct quotes from child murderer and domestic terrorist Timothy McVeigh that sound word for word like the Tea Party's manifesto? Want to see me prove without a doubt that Timothy McVeigh is the poster child of everything you hold dear?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2014

Judged:

ino wrote:
<quoted text>Like those damed illegals are living in camps guarded and behind fences. Ship their asses back and stop the bleeding border. Oh no.. we can't do that can we?
You mean the illegals that GW Bush wanted to give amnesty to? Oooh there's that pesky recent history always making you look like a fool. Bet you were too busy waving your little flag while they sent our American soldiers off to needlessly die in Iraq for you to show your outrage over it back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 min Liar 2,275
In Ferguson, Missouri, different kinds of prote... 42 min Neutral Party 10
Columbus man gets 37-year sentence for rape, ot... 53 min They cannot kill ... 2
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Neutral Party 233
Welcome to Columbus: Ohio stinks for women 2 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Morning Roundup: Sears could close even more st... 4 hr NoOneRewarded 1
Need help 4 hr Chick 1
ISIS beheads James Foley 8 hr Buckeye at Birth 91

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000