Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting to see the proof of this 36 dollars a year. We have record setting number of Americans not working, and I can't see this program being supported by just those people considering how large it is.
Perhaps if the "job creators" send some more of our jobs overseas...As far as you "still waiting for proof", perhaps if you had asked for it in the first place, which you didn't. Another conniving right wing tactic. Besides, there's this thing called the internet. It makes it so lazy truck drivers can look up their own information. Especially since no one wants to read your mind on things.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you mean that planet changes? It's never done that before I started using my lawnmower. LOL!
Canton, don't post when you're drinking. LOL!
You mean the only reason you know "the planet changes" comes from the same scientific community that you choose to ignore when it comes to climate change? No, no rubber ducky. Your camp is stuck with superstitious witch doctor religion and corporate sponsored hypothetical notions. You don't get to use science to argue against science. Stick to chasing ghosts in your haunted box truck. Hey, what was the "environmental device" that went wrong with your truck this week? You claimed it happens "every week" due to some environmental; gadget on your truck. So what was it this week? Don't lie.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals in California cant afford Health Insurance now and why they are suing.
When you say stuff like this, I wish you'd include a link, or at least explain what you mean. About half of your posts are non sequiturs.

"The number of Californians without health insurance has been cut in half since the implementation of Obamacare, according to a survey published Thursday.

The study by the Commonwealth Fund, a healthcare research foundation, showed that about 11 percent of adults in the most populous U.S. state were uninsured as of last month, down from 22 percent in the summer of 2013."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/10/us-...

It seems that MORE people in California are now able to afford health insurance --- a lot more.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Trucks pay the most road taxes. We pay outrageous taxes as the fuel pumps and are also taxed by how many axles the truck has because the more axles, the more weight you are allowed to carry.
I'm a local driver and I used about 200 gallons of diesel fuel this past week. How much gasoline did you go through?
Your employer paid $100 in fuel tax for the privilege of driving on a network of roads capable of bearing the weight of his truck. How much money did he make off that network of roads?

How much fuel did you use in your own vehicle?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your employer paid $100 in fuel tax for the privilege of driving on a network of roads capable of bearing the weight of his truck. How much money did he make off that network of roads?
How much fuel did you use in your own vehicle?
Not much. I have a Camry and I get a fill up about once every two weeks. Gotta love those Jap cars. Great on gasoline and they come with a 100,000 bumper to bumper seven year warranty.

I don't know what my employer makes on our deliveries. Why would you want to know that? What's your point?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the column or just the headline? I have a pretty good hunch you only read the headline, considering that the column itself doesn't say a single thing about American's satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the ACA. Wow.
Oh yeah it does and here is another link too and you are doing a good job with use of Rules for Radicals too.

New poll: Overall dissatisfaction with Obamacare

new survey reveals that more than “7 out of every 10 Americans says Obamacare has had a mostly negative effect overall on the country, or thinks the landmark health-care reform law has not had much of an impact

http://shiftwa.org/new-poll-overall-dissatisf...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say stuff like this, I wish you'd include a link, or at least explain what you mean. About half of your posts are non sequiturs.
"The number of Californians without health insurance has been cut in half since the implementation of Obamacare, according to a survey published Thursday.
The study by the Commonwealth Fund, a healthcare research foundation, showed that about 11 percent of adults in the most populous U.S. state were uninsured as of last month, down from 22 percent in the summer of 2013."
It seems that MORE people in California are now able to afford health insurance --- a lot more.
Yes they are, because their neighbors are paying for it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the only reason you know "the planet changes" comes from the same scientific community that you choose to ignore when it comes to climate change? No, no rubber ducky. Your camp is stuck with superstitious witch doctor religion and corporate sponsored hypothetical notions. You don't get to use science to argue against science. Stick to chasing ghosts in your haunted box truck. Hey, what was the "environmental device" that went wrong with your truck this week? You claimed it happens "every week" due to some environmental; gadget on your truck. So what was it this week? Don't lie.
The D.E.F pressure sensor. Keeps setting off the engine light. I could ignore it, but these trucks will shut down if you ignore the light too long. You have to go back to the dealer and get the code erased.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the roads that my taxes paid for, that offshore loophole corporations get to drive on for free? Every "Liberal" I know works at a steel mill. Those lazy steel workers always taking the free ride, easy way out.
You of course are one of those that voted for those Liberals like Bill Clinton who signed NAFTA into law and gave China most favored nation trade status all in 1994 to help in the Offshore of the US Manufacturing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday, October 28, 2013

California resident:‘I was all for Obamacare’ until I got the bill

California residents are rebelling a bit against Obamacare, with thousands shocked by the sticker price and rethinking their support, saying that what seemed wonderful in principle is not translating so well into reality.

As Pam Kehaly, the president of Anthem Blue Cross in California, reported, she received a letter from one woman who saw her insurance rates rise by 50 percent due to Obamacare.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if the "job creators" send some more of our jobs overseas...As far as you "still waiting for proof", perhaps if you had asked for it in the first place, which you didn't. Another conniving right wing tactic. Besides, there's this thing called the internet. It makes it so lazy truck drivers can look up their own information. Especially since no one wants to read your mind on things.
Oh! You mean like the program the government had, where USAID money was being used to train overseas workers to take our jobs? Like that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-conroy/fi...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

The United States of America — the land of opportunity — has the fourth most uneven income distribution in the developed world.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
boomshakalakaBOO Mbaby

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values

boomshakalaka boomshakalakaBOOMbaby
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you new to blogs or something? You make a claim and somebody challenges it, YOU bring your source to the table. That's how it works here. I questioned your calculations when you first wrote it a few weeks ago.

You want our job creators to move more jobs overseas, then support DumBama's minimum wage increase, that should get the ball rolling, or perhaps maybe unions will start invading our US companies again. That's what chased many of those jobs overseas in the first place.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
How any cigarettes do you go through a week? Now spend that money on health insurance.
Yeah, and you're still sucking on E-cigs. People in glass houses......
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

<quoted text>
Let's be consistent, Ray. You didn't use that fuel. Your employer whom you are dependent upon did.
When I said "I" I meant my truck. We have another tractor-trailer and seven straight trucks. Yes, my employer paid for all that fuel like he does every month. Just think what larger trucking companies pay for our roads and bridges.

http://www.mackinac.org/8433
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Gasp...you mean every politician within your life time has lied, but for some "mysterious" reason it only bothers you when a black man does it? Shocking.
Hey, you're the one that brought up lying. And what better example can I give you than the clown that won Liar Of The Year award last year? I don't think GHWB ever got that award when he was President.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

<quoted text>
There you go again. The column you posted did say that figure was dependent on the FEDERAL government. It said half the people were "dependent" on government. If you are dependent on your employer, why do you begrudge others for being dependent on theirs?
Your angry young man act is charming, but it is very misdirected.
Are you and Canton together drinking it up this afternoon? I told you why more dependents is a dangerous thing in our country, and you act as though you didn't read a word........ well, maybe you didn't.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Monday, October 28, 2013
California resident:‘I was all for Obamacare’ until I got the bill
California residents are rebelling a bit against Obamacare, with thousands shocked by the sticker price and rethinking their support, saying that what seemed wonderful in principle is not translating so well into reality.
As Pam Kehaly, the president of Anthem Blue Cross in California, reported, she received a letter from one woman who saw her insurance rates rise by 50 percent due to Obamacare.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
I guess now I see why you don't include links. This entire article is based on "a letter from one woman." I'm not impressed. But just what you'd expect from the Washington Times.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. I have a Camry and I get a fill up about once every two weeks. Gotta love those Jap cars. Great on gasoline and they come with a 100,000 bumper to bumper seven year warranty.
I don't know what my employer makes on our deliveries. Why would you want to know that? What's your point?
If you don't know what your employer makes off of you, how could you possibly know that he "can't afford" to continue to provide health insurance for you? Rube.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 47 min Neutral Party 225
When Will Obama DIE? 2 hr Get Gone 3
Where are all the original legacy posters? 3 hr Wait what 29
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 6 hr They cannot kill ... 66
ISIS beheads James Foley 8 hr Free Pizza 4 U 89
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Neutral Party 3,113
Apartments in good neighborhood 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••