Comments
27,381 - 27,400 of 29,382 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30148
Jun 12, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh lil' tip tip is sooooooo scary. You must be thinking we're one of the toddlers you have locked up in your "prayer" dungeon. Hey. Since you are already crawling on your belly like a sniveling treasonous dog for the oil lobby, go ahead get yourself a good old whiff of that EPA boot up their ass. Go on. Take a big old sniff of that EPA boot. Smells like long over due regulations, don't it? Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Next?
You are one sick SOB.
Like your president.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30149
Jun 12, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Canton,come up with something other that a canned comment about racism that you have used about 300 times if not more.
Put it to bed & learn how to be more more precise, more valid, more truthful, more on subject & honest....IF you can do that.
Mission impossible.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30150
Jun 12, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
American corporations pay the second highest corporate tax rate in the world. This is not to mention the millions of jobs they create which payrolls are taxed as well.
Step out of your hick-world and go to a city sometime. Go downtown and look at all those gigantic buildings. Who erected those structures, homeless people? What orchestrates our stock market, middle-class people? No, it's corporations sharing their wealth with investors. What about all those developments for homes and businesses? Yep, those corporate rich people. And yes, they build the roads that lead to these developments.
Corporations are not responsible for anybody being on food stamps, Obama phones, Medicaid or HUD. People are responsible for their own decisions in life; people that start a family at the age of 19 or younger with no career or education. People that get hooked on illegal narcotics they can't afford or keep a job using. People that get a higher paying job and buy a home where they have to live paycheck to paycheck to afford.
If it were possible to deport all social leeches in this country, put them on an island, nobody would miss a thing. Export all our corporations, and the country would collapse.
These leftists haven't experienced an original thought.
Their posts are nothing but regurgitation of the spoon-fed gruel they lapped up 6 years ago from their leftist masters.

Not one of them has taken a time-out from their propaganda duties to see if anything has actually changed...for the better...since 2008.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30151
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
These leftists haven't experienced an original thought.
Their posts are nothing but regurgitation of the spoon-fed gruel they lapped up 6 years ago from their leftist masters.
Not one of them has taken a time-out from their propaganda duties to see if anything has actually changed...for the better...since 2008.
These liberals are such hypocrites. They cry about corporations, yet it's businesses that provide us with products, services and jobs. It's the wealthy in this country that pay most of the taxes our government collects and spends on the lazy and poor. Oil companies? They provide us with affordable fuel, car tires, asphalt for our roads, makeup for our women, shingles for the roofs of our houses, and dozens of other products we use all the time. So how are these people evil?

Yet there is not one liberal here that doesn't use transportation, or benefits in some way from companies and corporations either directly or indirectly. These libs cry about the wealthy in our country but never made one investment in their lives outside of perhaps an IRA if that.

How many of us benefit from the lazy and irresponsible that our tax dollars have to support? I know I sure as hell don't. The poor do absolutely nothing for me.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30152
Jun 13, 2014
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
These liberals are such hypocrites. They cry about corporations, yet it's businesses that provide us with products, services and jobs. It's the wealthy in this country that pay most of the taxes our government collects and spends on the lazy and poor. Oil companies? They provide us with affordable fuel, car tires, asphalt for our roads, makeup for our women, shingles for the roofs of our houses, and dozens of other products we use all the time. So how are these people evil?
Yet there is not one liberal here that doesn't use transportation, or benefits in some way from companies and corporations either directly or indirectly. These libs cry about the wealthy in our country but never made one investment in their lives outside of perhaps an IRA if that.
How many of us benefit from the lazy and irresponsible that our tax dollars have to support? I know I sure as hell don't. The poor do absolutely nothing for me.
You are way overpaid and you didn't pay enough for your last tank of gas. So ungrateful.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30153
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way overpaid and you didn't pay enough for your last tank of gas. So ungrateful.
you are a traitor, plain and simple.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30154
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Canton,come up with something other that a canned comment about racism that you have used about 300 times if not more.
Put it to bed & learn how to be more more precise, more valid, more truthful, more on subject & honest....IF you can do that.
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.

What you mean to say is "Come on, Canton. Stop believing your lying eyes, ignore all the statistics and pretend that you and every single person in this nation doesn't know for a fact that the right doesn't like our current president due to the color of his skin."

No thanks. I'll stick with the real world. Sorry if the fact that you guys are completely invalid in your absurd complaints and claims about our moderate president due to being racist, makes you uncomfortable..
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30155
Jun 13, 2014
 
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission impossible.
Still waiting for you to explain your "affirmative action" comment without sounding like a complete racist. Don't worry. As we can see from every Christian we have ever met, Jesus isn't watching when you guys lie. You will never be held accountable for your hatred of another man over the color of his skin...right? Keep trying to sell it, lil tip. REAL Americans aren't buying it.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30156
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a traitor, plain and simple.
And you keep asking that girl you keep in your basement to put the lotion in the basket. Just a creepy, powdered wig sissy walking in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh, goose stepping around trying to tell us he isn't a racist. You lied for over a year about your racism. I was right all along. Don't worry. They can't take your Eagle Scout award away, little Hitler. Jesus doesn't know the racist truth in your heart because he never existed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30157
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for you to explain your "affirmative action" comment without sounding like a complete racist. Don't worry. As we can see from every Christian we have ever met, Jesus isn't watching when you guys lie. You will never be held accountable for your hatred of another man over the color of his skin...right? Keep trying to sell it, lil tip. REAL Americans aren't buying it.
real traitors like you are being ignored, and real americans spit in your face.

who cares what color you are, the fact is you are a worthless troll.

America is squashing you like a bug, and your excuses are not being listened to.

Scream racist all you want......who cares what you say anyway?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30158
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep asking that girl you keep in your basement to put the lotion in the basket. Just a creepy, powdered wig sissy walking in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh, goose stepping around trying to tell us he isn't a racist. You lied for over a year about your racism. I was right all along. Don't worry. They can't take your Eagle Scout award away, little Hitler. Jesus doesn't know the racist truth in your heart because he never existed.
is your drug abuse a habit from childhood?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30159
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.
What you mean to say is "Come on, Canton. Stop believing your lying eyes, ignore all the statistics and pretend that you and every single person in this nation doesn't know for a fact that the right doesn't like our current president due to the color of his skin."
No thanks. I'll stick with the real world. Sorry if the fact that you guys are completely invalid in your absurd complaints and claims about our moderate president due to being racist, makes you uncomfortable..
the 3 or 4 habitual trolls on this board have been aborted by real Americans, and we proudly dance in joy knowing your fantasy utopia is on fire.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30160
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
These liberals are such hypocrites. They cry about corporations, yet it's businesses that provide us with products, services and jobs. It's the wealthy in this country that pay most of the taxes our government collects and spends on the lazy and poor. Oil companies? They provide us with affordable fuel, car tires, asphalt for our roads, makeup for our women, shingles for the roofs of our houses, and dozens of other products we use all the time. So how are these people evil?
Yet there is not one liberal here that doesn't use transportation, or benefits in some way from companies and corporations either directly or indirectly. These libs cry about the wealthy in our country but never made one investment in their lives outside of perhaps an IRA if that.
How many of us benefit from the lazy and irresponsible that our tax dollars have to support? I know I sure as hell don't. The poor do absolutely nothing for me.
That 36 dollars you pay a year to support that small amount of fraud in the government food assistance programs is an outrage. we can all see where that small percentage of the $36 that pays for fraud would really be something to cry about every day.$36. Say it with me. "I cry every day on an online forum over $36 a year, yet will fight tooth and nail to defend corporations that use but don't pay into our infrastructure through offshore tax dodging schemes and h $4000 to $6000 a year I pay for it."

Alright, back to you crying about the dime a day you pay in feeding American children, seniors and vets. So noble. So brave. You remember that. Your big daily crybaby racist trip is over about a dime a day.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30161
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
real traitors like you are being ignored, and real americans spit in your face.
who cares what color you are, the fact is you are a worthless troll.
America is squashing you like a bug, and your excuses are not being listened to.
Scream racist all you want......who cares what you say anyway?
Pipe down, Federal watch list poster child. I called you a racist over a year ago and you proved that not only are you a racist, no matter how much you tried to spin it as a "comedy act" (how weak), but I also proved you are nothing more than a conniving liar. I'll be sure to remind you of your "Obammy" racist comment on here but only for years and years to come. That's all. REAL Americans won the last two presidential elections. Your treasonous camp can only hope to buy theirs.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30162
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the 3 or 4 habitual trolls on this board have been aborted by real Americans, and we proudly dance in joy knowing your fantasy utopia is on fire.
Are you doing your little "tucky" dance in front of the mirror again? How creepy. Just be sure to keep it away from the American children, you kookie little Federal watch list, gun hoarding fringe group.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30163
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is your drug abuse a habit from childhood?
Since you personally have Nancy Reagan living with you, washing your socks and packing your lunch every day, why not just ask her?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30164
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, Federal watch list poster child. I called you a racist over a year ago and you proved that not only are you a racist, no matter how much you tried to spin it as a "comedy act" (how weak), but I also proved you are nothing more than a conniving liar. I'll be sure to remind you of your "Obammy" racist comment on here but only for years and years to come. That's all. REAL Americans won the last two presidential elections. Your treasonous camp can only hope to buy theirs.
what difference does it make?

Traitors won the last 2 elections, and real Americans this November will erase the bad memories forever.

Trolls like you need rounded up and sent to Communist North Korea for a lifetime vacation.

We real Americans hold trolls like you responsible for the damage across the world you helped.

PS: Iraq women and children are dying right now, after your failed King Obammy claimed mission accomplished......remember VP Bite Me asking the disabled Veteran to stand up for the bow?

now just like he did during Banghazi, your failed King watches while reading polls.

Trolls like you are going to reap what you sowed, and I for 1 will enjoy the show.

Please revolt.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30165
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you doing your little "tucky" dance in front of the mirror again? How creepy. Just be sure to keep it away from the American children, you kookie little Federal watch list, gun hoarding fringe group.
you should be scared....real scared.

Your ilk has committed treason.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30166
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you personally have Nancy Reagan living with you, washing your socks and packing your lunch every day, why not just ask her?
since you live in a forgotten ghetto neighborhood in Canton, why not ask your dealer for coupons?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30167
Jun 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
real traitors like you are being ignored
Certainly not by you.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
real americans spit in your face
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
America is squashing you like a bug
I guess they didn't get the "ignore them" memo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin County Looking At Probation Officer Co... 50 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 2,916
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 15
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 1 hr Curmudgeon 19
1 Blessing From God 2 hr Stephen Levi 32
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Old-timer 843
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 2 hr Retired SOF 78
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••