Canton

Canton, OH

#30129 Jun 12, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
We are aware your arsenal is empty.
No need to continue confirming it, drone.
We know your arsenal is well stocked with hoarded guns and paranoia, down in your doomsday Bible bunker. I also hear you religious types like to keep it well stocked with toddlers, which explains why you Tea Baggers always think the Feds are after you.. Now take that big fat Koch out of your mouth when you speak to me, lil' tipper.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30130 Jun 12, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Small, battery powered calculators popped up in the early 1970s and stand alone word processors were first seen in the late 1970s. If that's when you Dad was in college, you're probably only in your 40s. I hope you are enjoying your youth more than your online persona would suggest.
Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmmm.....you are wrong. 1961 birthdate here. Graduated college in 1883, and masters in 86.
Well, if your Dad was in college in the early 1960s, there were no word processing machines then. He probably used a manual typewriter.(The electric ones were very heavy and expensive.) Calculators existed, but they were large mechanical contraptions, and not used by students.

You are still too young to be so unhappy. I don't know your situation. Maybe you have chronic pain, or some other condition that is affecting your attitude.

You don't have to like our current President, but he will soon be gone. Work to get someone more to your liking in next time. If that effort fails, let it go, and try again the next time. Don't let things that you have no control over ruin your life.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30131 Jun 12, 2014
It is hilarious to watch the Tea Baggers act like Brat just came walking out of the bushes with a ten dollar bill in his hand to beat Cantor. After reading up on the $500000 donation the Koch Brothers made to his college to encourage him to teach Libertarian principles and the millions they spent to get conservative radio and talk shows to sell Brat, let's pretend this is a win for the American people and not just some fascist corporate buy out of Democracy, which is exactly what it is. Hey XXXRayted. There's that Koch Brother name again. Remember when I said all of this was really nothing more than religion and a corporate agenda? Look at Brat, the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party winner holding up that Bible verse from Luke and claiming over and over again that his win was a "miracle from God", or would you rather watch oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party Sarah Palin telling her church congregation that building a pipeline is "God's will"?

Just like with old GW. Mention Jesus and the bleary eyed Lawrence Welk fans throw money and votes at it. Get off your belly before the REAL threat to America takes over completely.

There is a reason why you guys have to travel to a hypothetical wonderland in your heads to find all these "commies' around you, while ignoring a corporate fascist agenda using religion to sell itself. It is right there in front of you. You just refuse to see it. ALL of your roads lead to the Koch Brothers. Science, religion, political stance...all provided to you by oil billionaires. How VERY un-American.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30132 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your arsenal is well stocked with hoarded guns and paranoia, down in your doomsday Bible bunker. I also hear you religious types like to keep it well stocked with toddlers, which explains why you Tea Baggers always think the Feds are after you.. Now take that big fat Koch out of your mouth when you speak to me, lil' tipper.
Stay classy, drone.
Dear Leader depends upon your relentless blind support as he becomes the most unpopular, most divisive, most disliked, most diastrous president in U.S. history.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30133 Jun 12, 2014
I wonder why all of you "Conservatives" get so hung up on the small amount of fraud that our small amount of taxes go to fund in food programs for the hungry? Considering how much more we have to pay in taxes to cover corporate subsidies and the huge amount that covers their offshore tax loopholes. Or how about how much more the average American has to fork out due to organized crime in this country. I'm sure it far exceeds the $36 or so a year we pay to feed hungry children.

I just can't seem to figure out why the brave Conservatives in their noble efforts to stop the laughable tiny cost of fraud among the poor and the helpless, don't turn that same "outrage" to a much bigger drain on daily American life like the costs we pay due to organized crime? I wonder why that is? It couldn't be that the poor and helpless are much easier to publically blame for our nation's problems, could it? That would make every single Conservative you ever meet a conniving, hypocritical coward. Surely those that walk in the foot steps of Jesus have a much better reason. Let's hear it. Ready...go!

Location hidden

#30134 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
It is hilarious to watch the Tea Baggers act like Brat just came walking out of the bushes with a ten dollar bill in his hand to beat Cantor. After reading up on the $500000 donation the Koch Brothers made to his college to encourage him to teach Libertarian principles and the millions they spent to get conservative radio and talk shows to sell Brat, let's pretend this is a win for the American people and not just some fascist corporate buy out of Democracy, which is exactly what it is. Hey XXXRayted. There's that Koch Brother name again. Remember when I said all of this was really nothing more than religion and a corporate agenda? Look at Brat, the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party winner holding up that Bible verse from Luke and claiming over and over again that his win was a "miracle from God", or would you rather watch oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party Sarah Palin telling her church congregation that building a pipeline is "God's will"?
Just like with old GW. Mention Jesus and the bleary eyed Lawrence Welk fans throw money and votes at it. Get off your belly before the REAL threat to America takes over completely.
There is a reason why you guys have to travel to a hypothetical wonderland in your heads to find all these "commies' around you, while ignoring a corporate fascist agenda using religion to sell itself. It is right there in front of you. You just refuse to see it. ALL of your roads lead to the Koch Brothers. Science, religion, political stance...all provided to you by oil billionaires. How VERY un-American.
Two scents I never tire of: sweet American crude and leftist fear.
Thanks for the pick-me-up.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30135 Jun 12, 2014
We pay about $36 a year in food programs for the needy. Let's say half of that was to pay for fraud, which it isn't. Not even close. That's a whopping $18 a year! Now let's all take a good look at the $4000 to $6000 a year we pay in corporate subsidies and all wonder why the Conservatives brave and noble battle to stop giving freebies to the poor and powerless suddenly get's a quiet as a little baby church mouse in the face of corporate offshore tax loopholes. So brave. So very noble. Perhaps another speech about the illegal aliens that GW Bush wanted to give amnesty will take your mind off the facts.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30136 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
We pay about $36 a year in food programs for the needy. Let's say half of that was to pay for fraud, which it isn't. Not even close. That's a whopping $18 a year! Now let's all take a good look at the $4000 to $6000 a year we pay in corporate subsidies and all wonder why the Conservatives brave and noble battle to stop giving freebies to the poor and powerless suddenly get's a quiet as a little baby church mouse in the face of corporate offshore tax loopholes. So brave. So very noble. Perhaps another speech about the illegal aliens that GW Bush wanted to give amnesty will take your mind off the facts.
Subsidy means the government takes less--not that we pay more.

Learn the difference between welfare and lower taxation.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30137 Jun 12, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay classy, drone.
Dear Leader depends upon your relentless blind support as he becomes the most unpopular, most divisive, most disliked, most diastrous president in U.S. history.
Who, you mean Obama? Like most Americans, we voted for him because Romney seemed like a out of touch, creepy Mormon rich boy douche. No blind following. No commie messiah. Just a moderate president that racists like you can't get over the fact that your team lost to. Just a bunch of racist corporate fetch boy kooks, walking in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh who are too stupid to see themselves jumping through hoops for the oil lobby. Nothing more. No biggest disaster in blah blah blah. We'll leave the blind following to you religious folks with your statistically lower IQs and your big daddy Koch in the sky.

Now step away from the toddler and come out of the tax free doomsday Bible Liberty bunker for a Patriotic American Tomorrow with your hands up.

Get it right, lil' tip tip.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30138 Jun 12, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Two scents I never tire of: sweet American crude and leftist fear.
Thanks for the pick-me-up.
Oooooh lil' tip tip is sooooooo scary. You must be thinking we're one of the toddlers you have locked up in your "prayer" dungeon. Hey. Since you are already crawling on your belly like a sniveling treasonous dog for the oil lobby, go ahead get yourself a good old whiff of that EPA boot up their ass. Go on. Take a big old sniff of that EPA boot. Smells like long over due regulations, don't it? Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Next?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30139 Jun 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsidy means the government takes less--not that we pay more.
Learn the difference between welfare and lower taxation.
$6000 dollars is much more than $36. Learn to not let your racism get in the way of simple math. Now about those offshore tax dodgers and their corporations leeching off of our tax paid infrastructure...
aka Robocall

Chillicothe, OH

#30140 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>$6000 dollars is much more than $36. Learn to not let your racism get in the way of simple math. Now about those offshore tax dodgers and their corporations leeching off of our tax paid infrastructure...
You mean like ultra-liberal Apple pretending to be based in Ireland, right?
It's not just the Conservative groups that dodge taxes around here. Both sides of the aisle do it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30141 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
$6000 dollars is much more than $36. Learn to not let your racism get in the way of simple math. Now about those offshore tax dodgers and their corporations leeching off of our tax paid infrastructure...
They're not leeching off of the infrastructure, they are building the infrastructure and probably most of it.

The word "subsidy" actually means government giving people or organizations money. Corporations don't get anything from the government therefore, they don't get any subsidies at all in most cases.

Liberals like yourself use and abuse the word "subsidy" to make it sound like something evil. They are not getting subsidies--they are getting tax breaks which is not a subsidy.

Do you get any tax write-off for the interest you pay on your mortgage? That's a subsidy if you want to play those games. Do you have any other write-offs on your taxes? Those too are subsidies. Your Green Energy companies? They all get subsidies, so lets get rid of those too. Planned Parenthood? Subsidies. NPR? Subsidies. PBS? Subsidies.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30142 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry. I don't negotiate with proven racists. Now go yank some food out of a poor child's mouth with your "Conservative Compassion".
unwanted 'R' word again !
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30143 Jun 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
workers have the right to stay on a job, or quit and leave.
workers have an obligation to perform if expected paid for their labor.
Employers owe prompt payment for services, and safe working conditions.........period.
Employers have the right to hire or fire whenever necessary.
Workers can quit whenever they want.
Employers that want to keep good workers can negotiate packages to retain them. Workers determine if the accept program.
If above is not to your liking, then you have the right to start you own gig.
everything eles is social experimentation gone bad, and drives opportunity over seas.
How would you know, you don't even work. Those 2 match book cover Masters degree that you claim, they're not real.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30144 Jun 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not leeching off of the infrastructure, they are building the infrastructure and probably most of it.
The word "subsidy" actually means government giving people or organizations money. Corporations don't get anything from the government therefore, they don't get any subsidies at all in most cases.
Liberals like yourself use and abuse the word "subsidy" to make it sound like something evil. They are not getting subsidies--they are getting tax breaks which is not a subsidy.
Do you get any tax write-off for the interest you pay on your mortgage? That's a subsidy if you want to play those games. Do you have any other write-offs on your taxes? Those too are subsidies. Your Green Energy companies? They all get subsidies, so lets get rid of those too. Planned Parenthood? Subsidies. NPR? Subsidies. PBS? Subsidies.
Show us where they are rebuilding the infrastructure and what bills have they passed. Prove it. I won't hold my breath and this should be interesting what crap you dig up. While you are at, dig up the data that shows how many of these corporations employees are getting SNAP cards and qualify for Medicaid. You know, at the taxpayers expense that subsidizes those corporate infrastructure re-builders.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30145 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry. I don't negotiate with proven racists. Now go yank some food out of a poor child's mouth with your "Conservative Compassion".
Come on Canton,come up with something other that a canned comment about racism that you have used about 300 times if not more.
Put it to bed & learn how to be more more precise, more valid, more truthful, more on subject & honest....IF you can do that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30146 Jun 12, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where they are rebuilding the infrastructure and what bills have they passed. Prove it. I won't hold my breath and this should be interesting what crap you dig up. While you are at, dig up the data that shows how many of these corporations employees are getting SNAP cards and qualify for Medicaid. You know, at the taxpayers expense that subsidizes those corporate infrastructure re-builders.
American corporations pay the second highest corporate tax rate in the world. This is not to mention the millions of jobs they create which payrolls are taxed as well.

Step out of your hick-world and go to a city sometime. Go downtown and look at all those gigantic buildings. Who erected those structures, homeless people? What orchestrates our stock market, middle-class people? No, it's corporations sharing their wealth with investors. What about all those developments for homes and businesses? Yep, those corporate rich people. And yes, they build the roads that lead to these developments.

Corporations are not responsible for anybody being on food stamps, Obama phones, Medicaid or HUD. People are responsible for their own decisions in life; people that start a family at the age of 19 or younger with no career or education. People that get hooked on illegal narcotics they can't afford or keep a job using. People that get a higher paying job and buy a home where they have to live paycheck to paycheck to afford.

If it were possible to deport all social leeches in this country, put them on an island, nobody would miss a thing. Export all our corporations, and the country would collapse.

Location hidden

#30148 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh lil' tip tip is sooooooo scary. You must be thinking we're one of the toddlers you have locked up in your "prayer" dungeon. Hey. Since you are already crawling on your belly like a sniveling treasonous dog for the oil lobby, go ahead get yourself a good old whiff of that EPA boot up their ass. Go on. Take a big old sniff of that EPA boot. Smells like long over due regulations, don't it? Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Next?
You are one sick SOB.
Like your president.

Location hidden

#30149 Jun 12, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Canton,come up with something other that a canned comment about racism that you have used about 300 times if not more.
Put it to bed & learn how to be more more precise, more valid, more truthful, more on subject & honest....IF you can do that.
Mission impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 20 min Ur a joke and a b... 2,421
where is George of Hilliard? 24 min Progressive Ohioan 2
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 25 min Progressive Ohioan 63
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 57 min d pantz 3,312
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4
Where to buy Herbal Incense? (Aug '12) 2 hr k2guy 114
Dying boy gets wish to join Columbus police 4 hr Zoe Regen 1
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••