Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30182 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Judged by your own words. Perhaps the three blatantly racist comments you guys have made in one week is what keeps it so fresh. The bottom line is it is difficult to listen to someone who is pretty much doing ok, crying about taxes when they aren't that high, boohooing about the deficit when you didn't make a peep about as Reagan and Bush increased it exponentially, claiming you see commies everywhere when that game was already played out in the fist Red Scare, all while every single person here, whether they admit or not, knows that it really boils down to you guys not liking black people. I think it's funny that you guys have to play a little game of lies and pretend when you used to be able to shout it out with pride at every pool hall, beer joint, family reunion or fishing trip around.
Barack Obama has transcended race...by failing on his merits.
Your card is worn out and utterly ineffective.
Like your president.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30183 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton, you need to be deprogrammed, seriously. This obsession of race you have is almost as bad as your obsession of the Koch brothers. The only thing "keeping it fresh" is you. I would gladly list a few dozen reasons why I hate this jerkoff you voted for, but when you are so brainwashed, a hundred reasons wouldn't be enough. You would stare out into computer world, and when finished reading, you would be right back into this race-baiting thing.
Drones don't think.
They react as programmed.
So sad.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30184 Jun 13, 2014
Such entertainment, the Larry, Moe and Curly show. And Curly quoting the beached whale yet again. When you are just a glorified delivery boy, that Am radio makes you an expert. You're still a pathetic crybaby, and a professional one at that.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30185 Jun 13, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Such entertainment, the Larry, Moe and Curly show. And Curly quoting the beached whale yet again. When you are just a glorified delivery boy, that Am radio makes you an expert. You're still a pathetic crybaby, and a professional one at that.
So I'm a glorified delivery boy and you are a Topix troll. Which is worse?

At least I make an income doing what I do.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30186 Jun 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Want more facts? IF 90%+ of 'whites' were racist, Obama would have lost by a hugh landslide, HUGH !!
YOU need to face the facts. Quit making baseless accusations. To do so does NOT serve you well.
Clearly there will always be racist, black, white, Asian, Latino, etc. Just as there will always be bias against obesity, wealth or the lack there of, gender etc etc. That will never be gone but everyone needs to quit throwing a blanket of classification against groups of people. Unless you want to throw a blanket of accusation onto the 90% of blacks that voted for Obama.
Get a grip!
Hugh? Who?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30187 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you declare your tips?
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30188 Jun 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>That made absolutely no sense in context with my post.
Have you noticed that that happens quite a bit here on Topix?
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30189 Jun 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about racists! what about the 90%+ of registered blacks that voted for Obama in '08 & '12 ?? Are you saying that they weren't or aren't racists?
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is bi-racial.
No, Pops, all those "blacks" were voting for his white half, so they aren't racist.
You, on the other hand, have voted 100% of the time for a "white" man in the Presidential elections.

By your own test, it doesn't look good for you.

Seriously, Pops, obsession with "race" is foolish. We are all genetic mongrels. There is no pure breed of man. Geographic and social isolation in the past has resulted in slight variations in the our physical appearance, but we are all Homo sapiens. We all share the common genetic heritage of our earliest ancestors, who originated in Africa.
If you want to see how silly the concept of "half-breed" really is, check out this old clip of Senator Claghorn. He also believes that one group is superior to others, and that inbreeding should be illegal:

(Note to all you youngsters, this is who the cartoon character Foghorn Leghorn is based on! He was very popular on radio, but mostly forgotten now.)
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30190 Jun 14, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, Pops, all those "blacks" were voting for his white half, so they aren't racist.
You, on the other hand, have voted 100% of the time for a "white" man in the Presidential elections.
By your own test, it doesn't look good for you.
Seriously, Pops, obsession with "race" is foolish.
That's what we're trying to explain to Canton.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30191 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you declare your tips?
Who tips truck drivers?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30192 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who tips truck drivers?
Explain to us why you CAN'T get hired at any major carrier.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30193 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I'll make it simple for you.
Webster's Pocket Dictionary:
PENSION-the amount of money a person receives regularly after retirement.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30194 Jun 14, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to us why you CAN'T get hired at any major carrier.
Because your government won't let me.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30195 Jun 14, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that that happens quite a bit here on Topix?
Yeah. Sometimes I think is done purposely to avoid having to deal with the truth. Most times, though, I think it is the result of short attention spans, poor logical thinking ability, and/or emotional reflex.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30196 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who tips truck drivers?
Wealthy job creators. I tip delivery boys all the time.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30197 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your government won't let me.
That answer doesn't really say 'why?'
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30198 Jun 14, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> That answer doesn't really say 'why?'
It is out to get him. Everyone is out to get him.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30199 Jun 14, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> That answer doesn't really say 'why?'
It's a medical restriction.

In order to drive for any major carrier (UPS, Conway CCX, Ward, FedEx) a driver has to be fully endorsed. In other words, I have to be endorsed to pull doubles, triples and carry Haz-Mat.

I can get the doubles--triples with no problem. It's just a written test if you already have a Class A (Tractor-trailer) license, but I can't get Haz-Mat which eliminates me from getting a job with those carriers.

My cousin knew a big wig in UPS years ago, and he could have set me up for a job there, but again, I can't get my Haz-Mat endorsement. Same holds true with CCX. A friend of mine has worked there for years and I"d have no problem getting into there either.

So because of government, I can't take those high paying jobs. Wish I could, that would solve a lot of problems for me financially, but it is what it is.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30200 Jun 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a medical restriction.
In order to drive for any major carrier (UPS, Conway CCX, Ward, FedEx) a driver has to be fully endorsed. In other words, I have to be endorsed to pull doubles, triples and carry Haz-Mat.
I can get the doubles--triples with no problem. It's just a written test if you already have a Class A (Tractor-trailer) license, but I can't get Haz-Mat which eliminates me from getting a job with those carriers.
My cousin knew a big wig in UPS years ago, and he could have set me up for a job there, but again, I can't get my Haz-Mat endorsement. Same holds true with CCX. A friend of mine has worked there for years and I"d have no problem getting into there either.
So because of government, I can't take those high paying jobs. Wish I could, that would solve a lot of problems for me financially, but it is what it is.
It not because of "government." It is because of the community's desire to protect itself from you.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30201 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
It not because of "government." It is because of the community's desire to protect itself from you.
The "community" didn't write the law--government did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pokemon Go Player Robbed and Shot in Columbus 5 min They cannot kill ... 2
Wasserman Schultz fired-Hillary Campaign Hires her 8 min They cannot kill ... 4
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 9 min Free Pizza 4 U 2
Trump...the evasive 43 min Zeeba 13
Donald Trump - Dangerous 57 min Duke for Mayor 7
Don't trust Google... 1 hr Seriouslady 26
African-American man shot over politics 2 hr Male 13

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance