Canton

Canton, OH

#30138 Jun 12, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Two scents I never tire of: sweet American crude and leftist fear.
Thanks for the pick-me-up.
Oooooh lil' tip tip is sooooooo scary. You must be thinking we're one of the toddlers you have locked up in your "prayer" dungeon. Hey. Since you are already crawling on your belly like a sniveling treasonous dog for the oil lobby, go ahead get yourself a good old whiff of that EPA boot up their ass. Go on. Take a big old sniff of that EPA boot. Smells like long over due regulations, don't it? Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Next?
Canton

Canton, OH

#30139 Jun 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsidy means the government takes less--not that we pay more.
Learn the difference between welfare and lower taxation.
$6000 dollars is much more than $36. Learn to not let your racism get in the way of simple math. Now about those offshore tax dodgers and their corporations leeching off of our tax paid infrastructure...
aka Robocall

Chillicothe, OH

#30140 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>$6000 dollars is much more than $36. Learn to not let your racism get in the way of simple math. Now about those offshore tax dodgers and their corporations leeching off of our tax paid infrastructure...
You mean like ultra-liberal Apple pretending to be based in Ireland, right?
It's not just the Conservative groups that dodge taxes around here. Both sides of the aisle do it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30141 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
$6000 dollars is much more than $36. Learn to not let your racism get in the way of simple math. Now about those offshore tax dodgers and their corporations leeching off of our tax paid infrastructure...
They're not leeching off of the infrastructure, they are building the infrastructure and probably most of it.

The word "subsidy" actually means government giving people or organizations money. Corporations don't get anything from the government therefore, they don't get any subsidies at all in most cases.

Liberals like yourself use and abuse the word "subsidy" to make it sound like something evil. They are not getting subsidies--they are getting tax breaks which is not a subsidy.

Do you get any tax write-off for the interest you pay on your mortgage? That's a subsidy if you want to play those games. Do you have any other write-offs on your taxes? Those too are subsidies. Your Green Energy companies? They all get subsidies, so lets get rid of those too. Planned Parenthood? Subsidies. NPR? Subsidies. PBS? Subsidies.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30142 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry. I don't negotiate with proven racists. Now go yank some food out of a poor child's mouth with your "Conservative Compassion".
unwanted 'R' word again !
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30143 Jun 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
workers have the right to stay on a job, or quit and leave.
workers have an obligation to perform if expected paid for their labor.
Employers owe prompt payment for services, and safe working conditions.........period.
Employers have the right to hire or fire whenever necessary.
Workers can quit whenever they want.
Employers that want to keep good workers can negotiate packages to retain them. Workers determine if the accept program.
If above is not to your liking, then you have the right to start you own gig.
everything eles is social experimentation gone bad, and drives opportunity over seas.
How would you know, you don't even work. Those 2 match book cover Masters degree that you claim, they're not real.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30144 Jun 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not leeching off of the infrastructure, they are building the infrastructure and probably most of it.
The word "subsidy" actually means government giving people or organizations money. Corporations don't get anything from the government therefore, they don't get any subsidies at all in most cases.
Liberals like yourself use and abuse the word "subsidy" to make it sound like something evil. They are not getting subsidies--they are getting tax breaks which is not a subsidy.
Do you get any tax write-off for the interest you pay on your mortgage? That's a subsidy if you want to play those games. Do you have any other write-offs on your taxes? Those too are subsidies. Your Green Energy companies? They all get subsidies, so lets get rid of those too. Planned Parenthood? Subsidies. NPR? Subsidies. PBS? Subsidies.
Show us where they are rebuilding the infrastructure and what bills have they passed. Prove it. I won't hold my breath and this should be interesting what crap you dig up. While you are at, dig up the data that shows how many of these corporations employees are getting SNAP cards and qualify for Medicaid. You know, at the taxpayers expense that subsidizes those corporate infrastructure re-builders.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30145 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry. I don't negotiate with proven racists. Now go yank some food out of a poor child's mouth with your "Conservative Compassion".
Come on Canton,come up with something other that a canned comment about racism that you have used about 300 times if not more.
Put it to bed & learn how to be more more precise, more valid, more truthful, more on subject & honest....IF you can do that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30146 Jun 12, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where they are rebuilding the infrastructure and what bills have they passed. Prove it. I won't hold my breath and this should be interesting what crap you dig up. While you are at, dig up the data that shows how many of these corporations employees are getting SNAP cards and qualify for Medicaid. You know, at the taxpayers expense that subsidizes those corporate infrastructure re-builders.
American corporations pay the second highest corporate tax rate in the world. This is not to mention the millions of jobs they create which payrolls are taxed as well.

Step out of your hick-world and go to a city sometime. Go downtown and look at all those gigantic buildings. Who erected those structures, homeless people? What orchestrates our stock market, middle-class people? No, it's corporations sharing their wealth with investors. What about all those developments for homes and businesses? Yep, those corporate rich people. And yes, they build the roads that lead to these developments.

Corporations are not responsible for anybody being on food stamps, Obama phones, Medicaid or HUD. People are responsible for their own decisions in life; people that start a family at the age of 19 or younger with no career or education. People that get hooked on illegal narcotics they can't afford or keep a job using. People that get a higher paying job and buy a home where they have to live paycheck to paycheck to afford.

If it were possible to deport all social leeches in this country, put them on an island, nobody would miss a thing. Export all our corporations, and the country would collapse.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30148 Jun 12, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh lil' tip tip is sooooooo scary. You must be thinking we're one of the toddlers you have locked up in your "prayer" dungeon. Hey. Since you are already crawling on your belly like a sniveling treasonous dog for the oil lobby, go ahead get yourself a good old whiff of that EPA boot up their ass. Go on. Take a big old sniff of that EPA boot. Smells like long over due regulations, don't it? Aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Next?
You are one sick SOB.
Like your president.

Location hidden

#30149 Jun 12, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Canton,come up with something other that a canned comment about racism that you have used about 300 times if not more.
Put it to bed & learn how to be more more precise, more valid, more truthful, more on subject & honest....IF you can do that.
Mission impossible.

Location hidden

#30150 Jun 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
American corporations pay the second highest corporate tax rate in the world. This is not to mention the millions of jobs they create which payrolls are taxed as well.
Step out of your hick-world and go to a city sometime. Go downtown and look at all those gigantic buildings. Who erected those structures, homeless people? What orchestrates our stock market, middle-class people? No, it's corporations sharing their wealth with investors. What about all those developments for homes and businesses? Yep, those corporate rich people. And yes, they build the roads that lead to these developments.
Corporations are not responsible for anybody being on food stamps, Obama phones, Medicaid or HUD. People are responsible for their own decisions in life; people that start a family at the age of 19 or younger with no career or education. People that get hooked on illegal narcotics they can't afford or keep a job using. People that get a higher paying job and buy a home where they have to live paycheck to paycheck to afford.
If it were possible to deport all social leeches in this country, put them on an island, nobody would miss a thing. Export all our corporations, and the country would collapse.
These leftists haven't experienced an original thought.
Their posts are nothing but regurgitation of the spoon-fed gruel they lapped up 6 years ago from their leftist masters.

Not one of them has taken a time-out from their propaganda duties to see if anything has actually changed...for the better...since 2008.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30151 Jun 13, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
These leftists haven't experienced an original thought.
Their posts are nothing but regurgitation of the spoon-fed gruel they lapped up 6 years ago from their leftist masters.
Not one of them has taken a time-out from their propaganda duties to see if anything has actually changed...for the better...since 2008.
These liberals are such hypocrites. They cry about corporations, yet it's businesses that provide us with products, services and jobs. It's the wealthy in this country that pay most of the taxes our government collects and spends on the lazy and poor. Oil companies? They provide us with affordable fuel, car tires, asphalt for our roads, makeup for our women, shingles for the roofs of our houses, and dozens of other products we use all the time. So how are these people evil?

Yet there is not one liberal here that doesn't use transportation, or benefits in some way from companies and corporations either directly or indirectly. These libs cry about the wealthy in our country but never made one investment in their lives outside of perhaps an IRA if that.

How many of us benefit from the lazy and irresponsible that our tax dollars have to support? I know I sure as hell don't. The poor do absolutely nothing for me.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30152 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
These liberals are such hypocrites. They cry about corporations, yet it's businesses that provide us with products, services and jobs. It's the wealthy in this country that pay most of the taxes our government collects and spends on the lazy and poor. Oil companies? They provide us with affordable fuel, car tires, asphalt for our roads, makeup for our women, shingles for the roofs of our houses, and dozens of other products we use all the time. So how are these people evil?
Yet there is not one liberal here that doesn't use transportation, or benefits in some way from companies and corporations either directly or indirectly. These libs cry about the wealthy in our country but never made one investment in their lives outside of perhaps an IRA if that.
How many of us benefit from the lazy and irresponsible that our tax dollars have to support? I know I sure as hell don't. The poor do absolutely nothing for me.
You are way overpaid and you didn't pay enough for your last tank of gas. So ungrateful.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30153 Jun 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way overpaid and you didn't pay enough for your last tank of gas. So ungrateful.
you are a traitor, plain and simple.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30154 Jun 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Canton,come up with something other that a canned comment about racism that you have used about 300 times if not more.
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.

What you mean to say is "Come on, Canton. Stop believing your lying eyes, ignore all the statistics and pretend that you and every single person in this nation doesn't know for a fact that the right doesn't like our current president due to the color of his skin."

No thanks. I'll stick with the real world. Sorry if the fact that you guys are completely invalid in your absurd complaints and claims about our moderate president due to being racist, makes you uncomfortable..
Canton

Canton, OH

#30155 Jun 13, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission impossible.
Still waiting for you to explain your "affirmative action" comment without sounding like a complete racist. Don't worry. As we can see from every Christian we have ever met, Jesus isn't watching when you guys lie. You will never be held accountable for your hatred of another man over the color of his skin...right? Keep trying to sell it, lil tip. REAL Americans aren't buying it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30156 Jun 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a traitor, plain and simple.
And you keep asking that girl you keep in your basement to put the lotion in the basket. Just a creepy, powdered wig sissy walking in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh, goose stepping around trying to tell us he isn't a racist. You lied for over a year about your racism. I was right all along. Don't worry. They can't take your Eagle Scout award away, little Hitler. Jesus doesn't know the racist truth in your heart because he never existed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30157 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for you to explain your "affirmative action" comment without sounding like a complete racist. Don't worry. As we can see from every Christian we have ever met, Jesus isn't watching when you guys lie. You will never be held accountable for your hatred of another man over the color of his skin...right? Keep trying to sell it, lil tip. REAL Americans aren't buying it.
real traitors like you are being ignored, and real americans spit in your face.

who cares what color you are, the fact is you are a worthless troll.

America is squashing you like a bug, and your excuses are not being listened to.

Scream racist all you want......who cares what you say anyway?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30158 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep asking that girl you keep in your basement to put the lotion in the basket. Just a creepy, powdered wig sissy walking in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh, goose stepping around trying to tell us he isn't a racist. You lied for over a year about your racism. I was right all along. Don't worry. They can't take your Eagle Scout award away, little Hitler. Jesus doesn't know the racist truth in your heart because he never existed.
is your drug abuse a habit from childhood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why not White History Month? 1 hr Big Johnson 3
American Sniper - the superhero movie 5 thumbs up! 1 hr Caucaziod 89
taday in black hitsory 1 hr Latrina Waters 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 5,563
Franklin County impounds fewer stray dogs, redu... 1 hr Catman Dave 7
Are you planning to see the movie American Sniper 2 hr Duke for Mayor 80
Wounded Warrior Project-------- a fraud! 2 hr Duke for Mayor 4
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 4 hr Duke for Mayor 255
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Sat Old Timer 1,041
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]