xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30098 Jun 11, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you & I should trow our arms up & hold our hands out for SNAP, EBT cards, section 8 housing, medi-care & what ever & libs would love us.(until they run out of money to pay for low lifes.
Then we can collect recyclables to cover for our drug dealing & hustling so that we can buy the latest game system, 52" TV's & a nice car.
That's funny because your comment reminds me of what took place in this exact forum after DumBama won reelection. I forget if you were participating here or not during that time, but I thought you were.

After DumBama won, I threw my hands up in the air. I told people in this forum I was seriously considering going on total disability. Call my lawyer, file the paperwork, and live off the government like the voters want me to. After all, that's' what they voted for.

It was the libs that were most vocal against my decision. It was the liberals that told me I really didn't want to do that. I asked why they were against me quitting work and living off of the taxpayers? If they didn't want me living that way, why did they reelect the Welfare King?

I wasn't joking either. I could easily get away with it given my medical condition and the fact my doctor isn't crazy about filling out those government forms just so I could work. He would rather I live off of disability.

The strange thing is that I don't recall one liberal that supported my plan. I seriously wonder if these Democrats even know what they are voting for when the elect these clowns.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30099 Jun 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. It is the exponentially growing greed of the rich man that has ruined our nation and the sniveling corporate fetch boys that bought into the notion that hard working Americans aren't worth a livable pay. As far as the unemployed, perhaps crappy wages, lies, mandatory OT, working on holidays while boss man is with his family...isn't really that much of an incentive to bend over backwards for a company and Americans have figured that out. Americans realized that due to the current corporate environment, it doesn't matter how hard you work or how many hours you put in, you still won't make ends meet. Ahhhh the American Dream. Thanks Conservative hero who raised taxes on the middle class 11 times, Ronald Reagan. Eat them facts.
If people feel they are worth more money than somebody else is willing to pay them, let them start their own business.

They can buy a few lawnmowers and start a landscape business. They can learn how to be a plumber, remodeler, an electrician or even a Heating and AC guy and work for themselves. They can buy a vacuum cleaner, a few mops and brooms and start their own office cleaning business. Why not? Others have.

It's people like you that never had their own business that never do a thing about trying it yourselves. Just moan and cry how others are wealthy and you're not. So start your own business and see how much you could afford to pay your workers. Maybe then you'll begin to understand what competition is about and how it works. You'll find out the grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's not as easy as you make it out to be.

My employer comes to work everyday and works no less than 9 hours. He even takes work home with him to finish what he couldn't accomplish in the office during the day.

That's what running your own business is all about.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30100 Jun 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just purchase a couple of them like the Koch Brothers did. Two specifically...
Before you go clucking about leftist this or Liberal that, let's all Google Supreme Court Justices and add Koch Brothers on to it. Every single speck of every single thing you believe leads us right back to Kochsville. Every single Tea Party candidate is directly funded by the oil lobby. Now we'll give you Bush voters 5 or 6 years so you can claim "We were with you all along".*Also see "I don't trust either side!" -common Tea Party mantra-also see Right wing Christian Conservative Republicans who are ashamed they voted for Bush twice.)
I wonder if I asked the Koch brothers not to let the sun rise tomorrow because it gets in my eyes while driving, if they could do that for me? LOL!

God I hate to think what you dream about at night. Scary.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30102 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it again: plenty of Dems are just as angry about the VA, Benghazi, Bergdahl, Illegal Invasion and Obamacare debacles.
All is not well in Democrat world.
To deny this fact is to deny reality.
Reality?

I cheered out loud when Cantor takes the walk of shame.

1st House majority lear ever to lose a primary.

I salute Lexington Va.

I salure VA political spin machine for stacking the deck to prevent further public assistance for doing nothing.

We have to many people now. Look at the real unemployment rate? 25%?

Education from kindergarden thru High School is broken terribly, and College sure has changed with smartphones and computers. My day had only calculators and word processors.

Cantor a Senior executive in comparison to business.....just got fired. Lost his way whatever.

He was there 14 years and is the problem. Significant wake up call to Washington, and they best amend their resumes.

Idiots abound, and we continue to re-elect them. Thank God Richmond had some decency to man up. Patriotic. Applause to Richmond, and I hope the Brat has some big balls.

We need to flush the toilet on anyone who has been there longer than 2 terms.

The people running for 3rd election should be soiling undergarments now.

If you want a job, then flooding the job market with cheap labor aliens is only going to drive wage down. We already have 25% unemployment. We aggravate the situation with unsecured borders, and creating a crime wave as well.

Money does not grown on trees. Someone earned it sometime.....It is not fake or gold would be currency.

We produce poorly educated children, coddle criminals, tax anything that someone touches, devalued our currency by printing tons of it on hope and change, waste bazillions on law suits, let heath care just like education....get out of fricking control big time.

Want healthcare costs to go down?
Then make the consumer pay the bill, and then submit to whomever for reimbursement.
Seeing what things cost will drive price down.....people shop around, think about purchase more diligently, and cash moves quicker with bill collectors being unnecessary.

Problem cases require difficult decisions. Nobody wants the unable to not have provisions for quality life.

Look what the cost of irresponsibility is..........17,000,000,000,000 in debt & $120,000,000,000,000 in future promises. The USA government debt interest only payment has become the cost of what the country borrows to keep the doors open for today, tomorrow, next week, etc. We borrow every month the interest payment on debt to fund entire amount.

Who is going to pay the principal?......We need debt relief counselors, and I hope the BRAT slaps them around and puts them all in time out.

Keep firing the losers, and give us fresh blood. Vote on principal of saving the nation, and not Washington becoming Mommy.
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30103 Jun 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if I asked the Koch brothers not to let the sun rise tomorrow because it gets in my eyes while driving, if they could do that for me? LOL!
God I hate to think what you dream about at night. Scary.
Koch Brothers .......evil.....bad.......rich .

Remember the LASER focus on jobs?

Who said that?

Look up how many these Koch brothers employ. They all are solid middle class citizens, and the Senior Managers are solid upper middle class. Now add the people involved in Koch companies as a suppling vendor or service. Guesstamite........35,000 folks.

I guess they are not distributor of wealth and trickling down MONEY to people? Somebody take 35,000 and multiply it by $50,000 to be on the safe conservative side.

what did you get?

now that you have than answer......who else do you know that is doing that, and why demonize people who provide livings for so many?

PS: If you are an employee or candidate for a position, and you are unhappy for any reason........resign.

America has 25% unemployment.

PS: you can also become self employed with some very hard satisfying work.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30104 Jun 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because your comment reminds me of what took place in this exact forum after DumBama won reelection. I forget if you were participating here or not during that time, but I thought you were.
After DumBama won, I threw my hands up in the air. I told people in this forum I was seriously considering going on total disability. Call my lawyer, file the paperwork, and live off the government like the voters want me to. After all, that's' what they voted for.
It was the libs that were most vocal against my decision. It was the liberals that told me I really didn't want to do that. I asked why they were against me quitting work and living off of the taxpayers? If they didn't want me living that way, why did they reelect the Welfare King?
I wasn't joking either. I could easily get away with it given my medical condition and the fact my doctor isn't crazy about filling out those government forms just so I could work. He would rather I live off of disability.
The strange thing is that I don't recall one liberal that supported my plan. I seriously wonder if these Democrats even know what they are voting for when the elect these clowns.
I'm pretty sure I told you to go for it. If not, I'm telling you now. Go for it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30105 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality?
I cheered out loud when Cantor takes the walk of shame.
1st House majority lear ever to lose a primary.
I salute Lexington Va.
I salure VA political spin machine for stacking the deck to prevent further public assistance for doing nothing.
We have to many people now. Look at the real unemployment rate? 25%?
Education from kindergarden thru High School is broken terribly, and College sure has changed with smartphones and computers. My day had only calculators and word processors.
Cantor a Senior executive in comparison to business.....just got fired. Lost his way whatever.
He was there 14 years and is the problem. Significant wake up call to Washington, and they best amend their resumes.
Idiots abound, and we continue to re-elect them. Thank God Richmond had some decency to man up. Patriotic. Applause to Richmond, and I hope the Brat has some big balls.
We need to flush the toilet on anyone who has been there longer than 2 terms.
The people running for 3rd election should be soiling undergarments now.
If you want a job, then flooding the job market with cheap labor aliens is only going to drive wage down. We already have 25% unemployment. We aggravate the situation with unsecured borders, and creating a crime wave as well.
Money does not grown on trees. Someone earned it sometime.....It is not fake or gold would be currency.
We produce poorly educated children, coddle criminals, tax anything that someone touches, devalued our currency by printing tons of it on hope and change, waste bazillions on law suits, let heath care just like education....get out of fricking control big time.
Want healthcare costs to go down?
Then make the consumer pay the bill, and then submit to whomever for reimbursement.
Seeing what things cost will drive price down.....people shop around, think about purchase more diligently, and cash moves quicker with bill collectors being unnecessary.
Problem cases require difficult decisions. Nobody wants the unable to not have provisions for quality life.
Look what the cost of irresponsibility is..........17,000,000,000,000 in debt & $120,000,000,000,000 in future promises. The USA government debt interest only payment has become the cost of what the country borrows to keep the doors open for today, tomorrow, next week, etc. We borrow every month the interest payment on debt to fund entire amount.
Who is going to pay the principal?......We need debt relief counselors, and I hope the BRAT slaps them around and puts them all in time out.
Keep firing the losers, and give us fresh blood. Vote on principal of saving the nation, and not Washington becoming Mommy.
Holy Manifesto, Batman.

Why did you salute Lexington, Va.?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30107 Jun 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Manifesto, Batman.
Thomas J. Jackson
VMI
Robert E. Lee
States' Rights

Ring any bells?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30108 Jun 11, 2014
Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Koch Brothers .......evil.....bad.......rich .
Remember the LASER focus on jobs?
Who said that?
That would be Speaker John Boehner, as he is quoted on his website:

"“We’re going to keep that laser focus on jobs in the coming year, as we’ll continue to do the oversight that we’re expected to do under our constitution.”

http://www.speaker.gov/video/speaker-boehner-...

Not sure what your point is...

Location hidden

#30109 Jun 11, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Speaker John Boehner, as he is quoted on his website:
"“We’re going to keep that laser focus on jobs in the coming year, as we’ll continue to do the oversight that we’re expected to do under our constitution.”
http://www.speaker.gov/video/speaker-boehner-...
Not sure what your point is...
Just Boehner emulating his leader.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0118...

Here's a message for Boehner and McConnelll.
The terms of their surrender.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/06/dear...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30110 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I always assumed you were older, just based on your crankiness. Small, battery powered calculators popped up in the early 1970s and stand alone word processors were first seen in the late 1970s. If that's when you Dad was in college, you're probably only in your 40s. I hope you are enjoying your youth more than your online persona would suggest.

My calculator was a slide rule, and word processors didn't exist at all. I wrote out stuff in long hand, and paid a fellow student to type it up for me on his manual typewriter.

I'm a fan of both modern calculators and computers (and the word processing software they run.) I'm still not certain about smartphones...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30111 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I salute Lexington Va.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas J. Jackson
VMI
Robert E. Lee
States' Rights
Ring any bells?
Do you speak for Reality Speaks? Or is that just your speculation? I was thinking he might be drawing a parallel to the first shot fired in the American Revolution (which happened in Lexington.)

Location hidden

#30112 Jun 11, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you speak for Reality Speaks? Or is that just your speculation? I was thinking he might be drawing a parallel to the first shot fired in the American Revolution (which happened in Lexington.)
That would be Lexington, MA.
IHO

Waverly, OH

#30113 Jun 11, 2014
See how the dummys commented on this They are so clueless .

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025084...
IHO

Waverly, OH

#30114 Jun 11, 2014
Dropping off these kids like stray kittens. Put them all on the WH lawn.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/06/10/surge-illeg...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30115 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Lexington, MA.
You are right, of course. So much for my theory. Maybe Reality Speaks will tell us what he had in mind.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#30117 Jun 12, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I always assumed you were older, just based on your crankiness. Small, battery powered calculators popped up in the early 1970s and stand alone word processors were first seen in the late 1970s. If that's when you Dad was in college, you're probably only in your 40s. I hope you are enjoying your youth more than your online persona would suggest.
My calculator was a slide rule, and word processors didn't exist at all. I wrote out stuff in long hand, and paid a fellow student to type it up for me on his manual typewriter.
I'm a fan of both modern calculators and computers (and the word processing software they run.) I'm still not certain about smartphones...
The first calculator I seen as a kid was at the Home & Flower show here in Cleveland when my parents took me along to the exhibit. It was on a display that some company put up. Back then, those calculators only added, subtracted and divided. They were 50 bucks for the cheapest one. They had LED lights for the numbers and they ate up batteries like hell.

When I took typing class in high school, we had manual typewriters. I happened to be in the class just as the school was making the conversion from manual typewriters to electric. We were in awe. The new electric typewriters had this ball that contained all the letters and numbers. When you hit a key, the ball would quickly twist to that character and slam it into the plastic ribbon. At first they only purchased a few of them and we fought to get on one of those things. Eventually they replaced all the manual typewriters.

Since the computer and printer, I can't remember the last time I used a typewriter. LOL! Before our cell phones came out with calculators in them, the banks used to give them away free for opening up a checking or savings account.

Smart phones are a little tough to get used to, especially with the touch screens. If you decide on one, you have to give it a fair chance. But at first, you will get quite annoyed. Like anything else, once you have one, you don't know what you did without it. I especially like the feature of being able to start my car from my phone. It's great because I often come back to shop after they closed and I'm now able to start my car while driving back to work in my truck. I just hop out of the truck into a warm car in the winter or a cold car in the summer.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30118 Jun 12, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas J. Jackson
VMI
Robert E. Lee
States' Rights
Ring any bells?
No.
Howard

Cleveland, OH

#30119 Jun 12, 2014
Dave Morris went to VMI.....do you know him?
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30120 Jun 12, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmmm.....you are wrong. 1961 birthdate here. Graduated college in 1883, and masters in 86.

My crankiness is due to watching our country crumble, and people cheering it on with glee.

You yourself spin your failed political agenda to blame someone for what you voted for.

Obama himself touted the laser focus on jobs, and for a year forced commie care on the nation.

It will be a wonderful day when the American citizens vote all the Democrats out who signed Obamacare in to law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 41 min BDS 14
Poll So who is YOUR favorite troll ?? (Feb '12) 1 hr GlitterSucks 21
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 56
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 3 hr The Captian 55
Pround Mom of 3 flaunts stretch marks 4 hr Linda 5
Is a Lapdance Prostitution? 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 18
Spook (Apr '12) 5 hr Pam 31
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web