Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30025 Jun 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Walter. Bill was acquitted of those charges. Try again.
so his impeachment is now fantasy?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30026 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so his impeachment is now fantasy?
Go read what impeachment is and then come back and ask that stupid question again.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30027 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Go read what impeachment is and then come back and ask that stupid question again.
Does anything strike you about this list?

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/0...

Oh, nevermind, stooge.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30028 Jun 10, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, but those contaminants are only found in trace amounts. Fly ash is still classified as a "nuisance dust."
"Toxic constituents depend upon the specific coal bed makeup, but may include one or more of the following elements or substances found in trace quantities (up to hundreds ppm): arsenic, beryllium, boron, cadmium, chromium, hexavalent chromium, cobalt, lead, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, selenium, strontium, thallium, and vanadium, along with dioxins and PAH compounds."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_ash
It's still nasty stuff, and you are wise to limit your exposure.
If some of the other (blank) understood it instead of denying it. If I remember correctly AEP bought the whole town of Cheshire because that Gavin plant was killing people. That's old news though.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30029 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as if I care what you trolls think.
my 5 kids must be miracle children, and my son looks like a twin of me.
the amusement of this thread on topix is for making fun of unmoral trolls like you.
as always you are mistaken that anybody cares what you say or rant about but you.
That poor kid. I wouldn't wish a curse like that on anybody.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30030 Jun 10, 2014
aka Robocall wrote:
Meanwhile, as you debate, Mosul, Iraq fell into al Qaeda hands today. More than 150,000 refugees heading north to Elbin and Tikrit.
Keep arguing who is lying more, and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. With the proper Commander in Chief, it would've never happened.
As if the guy that started it did a real good job. His daddy was smarter than that. You know, the one Saddam tried to kill.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30031 Jun 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I said nor implied any such thing. OR I would not have ended with telling your employer to kiss off.
You have a comprehension issue to deal with. OR you are trolling. Sometimes it is a fine line difference.
I have quit & walked off of jobs for unhealthy conditions.
Yeah right. As if you have a clue. Larry, Moe and Curly the three stooges who are xxx, fantasy cries and you. Is it Obama's fault because you work for a measly 23K a year? Better hope that drinking water stays safe. Water plants can't keep that crap out of the drinking water.

Location hidden

#30032 Jun 10, 2014
Take note, leftists.

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/06...

"Tea Party Challenger Takes Out House Maj. Leader Eric Cantor"

Brat had $40,000 in the bank.
Cantor had $2,000,000.

Principle wins the day.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30033 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Take note, leftists.
http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/06...
Brat had $40,000 in the bank.
Cantor had $2,000,000.
Principle wins the day.
Take note leftists? You just ate one of your own.

Location hidden

#30034 Jun 10, 2014
Interesting side note from Patrick Ruffini:

"Heads up: Precincts 210, 213, 219 in Henrico went for Obama with 81%, 79% & 85% and for Brat with 77, 83 & 86%."
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30035 Jun 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right. As if you have a clue. Larry, Moe and Curly the three stooges who are xxx, fantasy cries and you. Is it Obama's fault because you work for a measly 23K a year? Better hope that drinking water stays safe. Water plants can't keep that crap out of the drinking water.
Do You know what?
IF I worked for 6K a year, I would be showing to have a level of pride instead of sucking off of the taxpayers teat for whatever.
I often call such low lifes 'govsuckers'.
What is wrong with that? NOTHING Putz. You can not legitimately embarrass, denigrate or tick me off for staying OFF of YOUR & my tax dollars & YOU want to try to belittle me or insult me? What an unwarranted, unappreciate putz you are. I carry my weight as best as I can.
YOU should feel like the insulted one. YOU are dirt IF you truly believe what you have said.
I am so happy that we do not share the same family tree with you. That knowledge makes not only my day but my life. Jack Wagon!
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#30036 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Take note leftists? You just ate one of your own.
Not distinguishable from yours...

Location hidden

#30037 Jun 10, 2014
"This is one of the most stunning upsets in modern American political history," Sabato said. "This is the base rebelling against the GOP leadership in Washington, as represented by Eric Cantor.

"Everybody agrees that if immigration reform was on life support before, they're pulling out the plugs" because no other House Republican will want to end up like Cantor, Sabato said.

Fox News Political Editor Chris Stirewalt said Brat's election means comprehensive immigration reform is "dead meat."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Eric-Cantor-...
Wild Man Mulatto

Berea, OH

#30038 Jun 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Do You know what?
IF I worked for 6K a year, I would be showing to have a level of pride instead of sucking off of the taxpayers teat for whatever.
I often call such low lifes 'govsuckers'.
What is wrong with that? NOTHING Putz. You can not legitimately embarrass, denigrate or tick me off for staying OFF of YOUR & my tax dollars & YOU want to try to belittle me or insult me? What an unwarranted, unappreciate putz you are. I carry my weight as best as I can.
YOU should feel like the insulted one. YOU are dirt IF you truly believe what you have said.
I am so happy that we do not share the same family tree with you. That knowledge makes not only my day but my life. Jack Wagon!
Amen.

These libs love criticizing everybody else, don't they? Yet there are here day and night trying to convince all of us they have some sort of honest income.

I respect a person who sweeps a floor or lands a jetliner at an airport. A working person is a person that has pride. A person that can live off of his or her own income and provide for their family is a person of integrity.

Given the fact that I am in work where I get to meet and talk with a lot of people, I can honestly say that most if not all working people detest those that live on the dole or otherwise depend on government for something. Yet when I talk to liberals, they all claim to be independently supported, work from home or otherwise have a job where they can play on the internet all day long. Then they cry for the so-called unfortunate that stay home all day long and live off of working people. Why does this not make sense?

The funny thing is that I never talk to liberals on the internet that have a blue collar job. None of them do.....so they claim. I guess you and I are the only ones in this forum that do have these types of jobs, yet are ridiculed here by those that don't.
a little late

Delaware, OH

#30039 Jun 10, 2014
happened 4 yrs ago who cares

Location hidden

#30040 Jun 10, 2014
a little late wrote:
happened 4 yrs ago who cares
Well...who do you support for Ohio governor this year?
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30041 Jun 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Very lucid, but answer this please, & I am not being onery, just asking, where is the subject of marriage in the constitution? I could have missed it since I usually refer to a condensed version & not the entire thing.
Now if the issue before SCOTUS is that of one state NOT recognizing the lawful marriage of another state, I understand. But to tell one state, any individual state that their state constitution banning gay marriage, incest or what ever is unconstitutional is not their jurisdiction.
Yes, it is. When people have disagreements about what is or is not constitutional, the FINAL decision comes from SCOTUS. You may not like it, but there's really not much you can do about it.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30042 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Take note, leftists.

Take note leftists??? Cantor was very conservative, but still not conservative enough for the tea party.

I thought he was right on when he said this:

“It’s easy to say that you’re going to stand up to Obama and the left-wing attack machine, but it is an entirely different thing to actually do it,” a combative Cantor said,“to actually do it, to stand up and be counted.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-...

The Republicans have lost a smart, young member of their leadership.
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#30043 Jun 10, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. When people have disagreements about what is or is not constitutional, the FINAL decision comes from SCOTUS. You may not like it, but there's really not much you can do about it.
The SCOTUS doesn't have the final say, otherwise it wouldn't be an equal branch of the govt, it would be the most powerful branch.
Wild Man Mulatto

Berea, OH

#30044 Jun 11, 2014
super mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The SCOTUS doesn't have the final say, otherwise it wouldn't be an equal branch of the govt, it would be the most powerful branch.
Unfortunately, it is. That's why I liked Newt Gingrich's idea of holding the SC justices accountable for their decisions.

The two largest threats to our freedom in this country are lifelong judges and bureaucracies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 9 min MarkJ- 41
The Idealism of the U.S. Flag Deserves American... 12 min Sleep on it 8
Where are the Stink Bugs? 33 min Duke for Mayor 13
Hillary Rodham Clinton's book 36 min Too funny 8
Will Liberals Boycott Cotton? LOL 37 min Duke for Mayor 15
UTrashy & Spook 2 hr shadow_hunter 74
Why Obama Really Spied on Trump 3 hr Enter Username 63

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance