Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29923 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget all the words used to describe past POTUS's liberals used.
what comes around goes around.
sorry you don't like the exact same treatment back you use yourself.
your continual whine is music to us sick of your hypocrisy.
carry on.....you are more entertaining than the comedy channel.
Yes, let's not forget. What were they again?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29924 Jun 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember exactly where I found this because it was a few years back but I wrote it down for future reference:
Fly ash contains heavy metals including arsenic, beryllium, cadmium, barium, chromium, lead, mercury, molybdenum, radium, selenium, thorium, uranium, vanadium and zinc. All of which have been proven to be hazardous to human health.
Look at what happened in Tennessee when the fly ash retention pond burst and the Duke Energy spill that ruined the river.
if the working conditions were so poor, why did you continue to work in that environment?

Personally I would not have, but some obviously continue to do so.

you can't change yesterday, but tomorrow you have all the power to do so.

I do hope your heath was not effected by the hazards you described, but I question why you would have subjected yourself in the 1st place to it.

People are forced to make daily decisions, and we all make plenty of bad ones. You knew what you were getting yourself in to, so why complain about your own decision?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29925 Jun 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's not forget. What were they again?
your lack of substance is showing again.

why not start with your name you post under?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29926 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your lack of substance is showing again.
why not start with your name you post under?
What? Focus now. You were going to tell us all of the names that liberals called Republican presidents that were equivalent to "wild man mulatto." Just start with one, and then we will move on from there.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29927 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if the working conditions were so poor, why did you continue to work in that environment?
Personally I would not have, but some obviously continue to do so.
you can't change yesterday, but tomorrow you have all the power to do so.
I do hope your heath was not effected by the hazards you described, but I question why you would have subjected yourself in the 1st place to it.
People are forced to make daily decisions, and we all make plenty of bad ones. You knew what you were getting yourself in to, so why complain about your own decision?
Short memory as usual. I see you missed where I stated that after I found that info " I REFUSED" to take any more calls there. Unfortunately people have to work in that death trap so they won't be 'moochers' and have family to feed,etc.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29928 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Riiight. And you would have made an Affirmative Action reference in writing about that Caucasian president. The most interesting thing about racists is their cowardice. For a supposedly superior being, one would think you wouldn't be afraid to come out and say it instead of operating in the shadows of innuendo.
Let me get this straight...you also think affirmative action policies are racist?
Who would have thought that you and I would find common ground?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29929 Jun 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Short memory as usual. I see you missed where I stated that after I found that info " I REFUSED" to take any more calls there. Unfortunately people have to work in that death trap so they won't be 'moochers' and have family to feed,etc.
nobody is forced to work anywhere.....that is a flagrant lie.

your excuses fall empty, as excuses always do.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29930 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
What? Focus now. You were going to tell us all of the names that liberals called Republican presidents that were equivalent to "wild man mulatto." Just start with one, and then we will move on from there.
what difference does it make?

some may want a T-Shirt with your slogan printed upon it.

some find it vulgar.

who cares what a troll like you says, because your opinion is worthless in my opinion.

The majority also see's you as a troll on this board, and life in general as well.

Do you even have a single person who would call you friend?

I rest my case.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29931 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight...you also think affirmative action policies are racist?
Look at lil' tipper trying to spin out of that one. Nice conniving diversion tactic, but I say we get right back to the fact that tip, XXXRayted and Reality Speaks have all been busted making undeniable racist comments, yet we are to take their word for it or anything when they swear to sweet baby Jesus in the manger that they are not racists. It is clear that the Liberals are and have been the outstanding moral high ground in the debate all along. This without even covering average IQ scores or child molestation statistics. No wonder you guys hoard guns and think the Feds are coming for you. Because they probably should be. Was the grammar alright with you on that one, tip? Since your avatar name is a title, what you mean to call yourself is Tip. Zing!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29932 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
affermative action policies are racist.....this is not up for debate, but 100% factual.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29933 Jun 10, 2014
Oops. Almost forgot to post my words of wisdom from Rush. Just like XXXRayted taught me...

[To an African American female caller]:“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”-Rush Limbaugh
Canton

Canton, OH

#29934 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
affermative action policies are racist.....this is not up for debate, but 100% factual.
So is calling our country's first black president "Obammy". We'll let you and Jesus work out the fact that you have been busted numerous times being a racist liar. Still waiting for you to easily copy and paste one of the many "lies" you claim I have made on here. Oooh I know. Go with the lyrics from the Sinatra song. Zing
Canton

Canton, OH

#29935 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what difference does it make?
some may want a T-Shirt with your slogan printed upon it.
some find it vulgar.
who cares what a troll like you says, because your opinion is worthless in my opinion.
The majority also see's you as a troll on this board, and life in general as well.
Do you even have a single person who would call you friend?
I rest my case.
If Che thinks you are a douche bag, then I'd call him a friend in a heart beat. I like smart people. You? Not so much. Zing zing zabba doooooo!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29936 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
the name you post under is much worse than wild man mulatto.

what is your point?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29937 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oops. Almost forgot to post my words of wisdom from Rush. Just like XXXRayted taught me...
[To an African American female caller]:“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”-Rush Limbaugh
so what?

he was helping her prevent an infection.

you should thank him for saving tax dollars on the unnecessary healthcare
Canton

Canton, OH

#29938 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tropical diseases due to unvaccinated illegal aliens.
The majority of whom drive the oldest clunkers on the road.
Stop illegal aliens...Save your planet.
You mean those illegal aliens that GW Bush wanted to give amnesty to while you sat as quiet as a wittle baby church mousey? Sorry, I don't negotiate with racists. Besides, I was talking about this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptococcus_gat...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/...
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/dea...
Canton

Canton, OH

#29939 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so what?
he was helping her prevent an infection.
you should thank him for saving tax dollars on the unnecessary healthcare
But will Jesus buy into your racist spin?

"Obammy" -Reality Speaks
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29940 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
If Che thinks you are a douche bag, then I'd call him a friend in a heart beat. I like smart people. You? Not so much. Zing zing zabba doooooo!
I am glad you don't like me.

I am ecstatic that 125 miles separates me from your stench, and Che.

You are clueless as to what smart is, and your fantasy is that you and Che are.

You have ZERO influence on my life or happiness, and I just play along with you 2 dolts for comic relief.

PS: how are your solar panels working today smart guy?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29941 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the name you post under is much worse than wild man mulatto.
what is your point?
I think you having the word "Reality" in your name, coming from the person who gave us the Romney landslide shuffle, Fiscal cliff Armageddon, 5 states for sister Texas, the great 2nd term re-election riots, meet me under the security cameras to settle this tough guy, and the Frank Sinatra legally binding 3 hour travel contract is far more offensive than any one else's name on here.
half breed

Lima, OH

#29942 Jun 10, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah. What you said. Way to be a bigger man and leave the unfair stereotyping to somebody else...
Oh right, only the sore losing racist rightwingers are allowed to unfairly stereotype people. Sorry, I forgot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 2 min Myothernameisdpants 67
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 8 min Myothernameisdpants 911
older women needing spanked? 1 hr o_o-Ho0t-o_o 61
Why is Sussi, A Reporter not listed with WSYX, ... 2 hr Alana 6
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 4 hr Male 8
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 4 hr Reality 14
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 4 hr Reality 462

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance