Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29854 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? The original poster said we could conclude that blacks were racist based on the percentage of them who voted for Obama, presumably because he is black. If that was valid logic, why can't the same conclusion be drawn from their overwhelming support of a white candidate?
Wow are you slow.

Kerry ran against another white guy. Get it?

When DumBama ran against Hillarious in the primaries, the blacks voted for DumBama well over 90% because he was a black guy running against a WHITE woman. Now do you understand?

Apples (Kerry) to bowling balls (Hillary).

I can't go any slower than that.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29855 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But can we trust a writer like Dan Balz , the person who penned your steamy pile of propaganda here, when it's so easy to find articles proving he is full of sh1t?
http://thedailybanter.com/2012/09/dan-balz-th...
ABC too is FOS? I thought you adored any news outlet but Fox.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29856 Jun 9, 2014
here ya go wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not worry too much about that nasty coal industry you're involved in Mr. woo.
Your God obama just used the EPA to put you all in a different line of work shortly.
Good luck with that.
Hopefully the Mickey D's you finally get a job in will be fueled by "newer and cleaner" power.
I got that thing called a PENSION. How about you? It's not a welfare check like some of the other idiot's accuse me of. You all must not have been smart enough to get one.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29857 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you posted an opinion piece about NASA. Strange how your link didn't go directly to NASA's site. I have insisted that we fact check out the gate, so we both know you are full of sh1t there. Also, what you mean to say is you have been gulping down that oil lobby propaganda for 30 years. Not just hearing it. Hey neat. The Koch Brothers penned the Contract with America. That was a couple days ago, wasn't it? All roads lead to Kochville.
Way over the Tea Bagger's head disclaimer:
(By me saying all roads lead to Kochville, in no way indicates that I am immediately traveling to the said imaginary location, nor should it be viewed as a binding contract that I am in fact leaving within 3 hours for said location. Also see quoting a Frank Sinatra song while talking about how Liberal New York city is)
Funny how you have been gulping down tax funded scientists ship for years so your stupid politicians can get more control and tax money from you and everybody else.

I told you before, oil doesn't need a salesman, oil sells itself. Global warming needs all the salesmen it can get because the politicians know there aren't enough stupid people in the US to believe man controls the climate, so they have to sell it as best as they can with as many as they can. Thankfully more and more Americans are no longer buying it especially with the last winter we suffered through.

The earth hasn't warmed in over 15 years, but your so-called experts won't tell you that. They tell you places where it's warmer than usual, and no mention of places where it's colder than usual. You bought it hook, line and sinker.

So I'll side with any oil people because they are already successful in their goals whereas government is still struggling with theirs. Oil people are not desperate--liberals are. Oil people will remain successful until long after we are gone. Government power can be lost in a few days, a few weeks, a few months or even a few years. Government has reason to worry, not oil people.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29858 Jun 9, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can believe that.
You wouldn't believe the fly ash crap in that place. And then I found out what I was breathing in, I refused to take another call in there. The only thing they supplied was a plastic zoot suit and a painters dust mask. You coughed up black(phelm or flem ) and when you blew your nose, it was black from that nasty crap. Think about what went into our lungs.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29859 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read the post S-L-O-W-L-Y.
Surely, you will see that Affirmative Action policies in no way relate to deserter Bergdahl or the Obama-directed illegal alien invasion.
Go on now.
You can do it.
Right. We have established that. What we haven't established is why you made reference to affirmative action in your post. We know it wasn't about Bergdahl. We know it wasn't about the "illegal alien invasion." So what point were you trying to make by referencing it?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29860 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you slow.
Kerry ran against another white guy. Get it?
When DumBama ran against Hillarious in the primaries, the blacks voted for DumBama well over 90% because he was a black guy running against a WHITE woman. Now do you understand?
Apples (Kerry) to bowling balls (Hillary).
I can't go any slower than that.
You are making assumptions that you can't prove. But, let's assume the truth of your assertion. If 88% of blacks voted for Kerry and 96% of blacks voted for Obama, it would seem that the movement in voting based on race was limited to 8%. That would mean that 8% voted for Obama "because he was black." Based on that 8%, you have declared that ALL blacks are racist and voted for Obama only because he was black. That's why you drive a truck and don't think for a living, no matter how slow you take it.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29861 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how many solar panels are on your mansion roof?
windmills in your gardens?
zero?
can you say hypocrite?
How would you know? You still live in mommy's basement.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29862 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You have? I missed it, I guess. One more time. Why did you mention affirmative action in a post about Bergdahl and immigration? That is, if you have the cajones to say it.
only self proclaimed smart people who possess affirmative action degrees make such stupid decisions almost weekly.

foreign exchange affirmative action drug dealer students make real stupid decisions.

watch the news, it is all they talk about lately.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29863 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know? You still live in mommy's basement.
and your pension is what....$200 a month?

my basement would be the nicest room in your house.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29864 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a poll taken of Rush Limbaugh listeners said they will vote Republican.
Rush has more listeners than Harvard has professors and students, so GOP wins.
That is one pathetic poll.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29865 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That is one pathetic poll.
I made it up pension boy.

the ABC poll and Harvard poll were the pathetic polls.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29866 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making assumptions that you can't prove. But, let's assume the truth of your assertion. If 88% of blacks voted for Kerry and 96% of blacks voted for Obama, it would seem that the movement in voting based on race was limited to 8%. That would mean that 8% voted for Obama "because he was black." Based on that 8%, you have declared that ALL blacks are racist and voted for Obama only because he was black. That's why you drive a truck and don't think for a living, no matter how slow you take it.
you performing math equations is just about as funny as it gets.

thinky jobs evade you.

what a hoot you are.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29867 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you did, and I have a bridge for sale.
Alternative energy never made any huge advancements, and stop with this urban legend about oil companies suppressing anything. That's chapter two in Al Gore's book My Private Airplane and I.
Alternative energy is an option thus far. Democrats don't like options, Democrats like making choices for everybody themselves. Choices means freedom.
Alternative energy is more expensive, less reliable, and less powerful than the energy most Americans use today. Alternative energy doesn't sell because Americans don't want it and that includes you.
And remember something: anytime DumBama sticks his filthy bureaucrats on anybody, it costs you money, it costs me money, it costs everybody here money, and guess what? It won't do a damned thing to manmade climate change because there is no such thing. As those 5, 10, 20, 100 dollar bills get sucked out of our pocket because of this hoax, climate change people will still be complaining. It goes back to xxxrayteds rule of climate kooks: you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. They've been trying to do it my entire life, and trillions of dollars later, they are more unhappy now than before we started.
And the pathetic crybaby professional whines again, while still staying clueless and dumb as usual. You drive a hi-cube van.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29868 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And the pathetic crybaby professional whines again, while still staying clueless and dumb as usual. You drive a hi-cube van.
you ride a donkey....what's the point.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29869 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have a not so hot approval rating in Congress and DumBama has the same as President. Which will have the greatest impact on voters this next election?
Democrats are on high alert. In fact, take note how some of them are disassociating themselves with this terrorist tradeoff. If and when the next terrorist attack happens in the US, DumBama will likely be gone but the stigma of his trade will haunt the Democrat party if one or more of these now free terrorist leaders are involved. These Democrats are making sure it's on video of them objecting to this bad deal.
I understand that Obama is going to try and trade five of our illegal aliens for our ex-Marine
American solder sitting in the Mexican jail. LOL!
Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
You are one dumb idiot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29870 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? The original poster said we could conclude that blacks were racist based on the percentage of them who voted for Obama, presumably because he is black. If that was valid logic, why can't the same conclusion be drawn from their overwhelming support of a white candidate?
is Obama black or white?

what difference does it make?

he is a F up big time....look at his record of failure.

Jimmy Carter is in the best shape of his life from doing repeated back flips for 6 years continually.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29871 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you slow.
Kerry ran against another white guy. Get it?
When DumBama ran against Hillarious in the primaries, the blacks voted for DumBama well over 90% because he was a black guy running against a WHITE woman. Now do you understand?
Apples (Kerry) to bowling balls (Hillary).
I can't go any slower than that.
Down here, we got what you call touched in the head, you got it bad.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#29872 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your pension is what....$200 a month?
my basement would be the nicest room in your house.
Only in that pea-brain sized head of what really is on the wrong end on top those shoulders. Can you figure that one that one out?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#29873 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't believe the fly ash crap in that place. And then I found out what I was breathing in, I refused to take another call in there. The only thing they supplied was a plastic zoot suit and a painters dust mask. You coughed up black(phelm or flem ) and when you blew your nose, it was black from that nasty crap. Think about what went into our lungs.
I don't know that I would buy your story. A painters 'dust mask' is very good at filtering out particulates (fly ash is a particulate)which is what the black phlegm would be. So maybe you weren't wearing it correctly or at the proper times, or your story is made up. They do not filter out vapors, fumes or gases but DO filter out solids.
I do totally agree that if one feels their health is at risk, tell the employer to kiss it & file a report with the proper authority in your state or the Feds.(EPA)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leaked Emails Show DNC Officials Planned Anti-T... 8 min Zoe Regen 1
Obama's half-brother says he's voting for Donal... 10 min 404 not found 6
Crooked Hillarybilly 15 min 404 not found 3
Melania Trump Speech 20 min Male 133
Is FrankIin Property Tax Treasurer Delaying Pay... 25 min They cannot kill ... 15
Hillary = NWO Dirtbag 26 min Seriouslady 10
"Lock Her Up" 1 hr Pam 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages