Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#29834 Jun 9, 2014
Now there's a truck driver doing his fact checkin' real Purdy like. Heeee Haaaaw Jeb Bush 2016!!!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29835 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but home school is for whack job Bible thumper's kids, because they are so inbred that they get ripped apart like wolves by the middle class children of America. They get beat up because they are too stupid to realize that things like science, music and video games aren't created by a pointy eared devil monster from the fire world. Take yourself for instance.
Besides, Che is exponentially smarter than you are, so why waste my time?
"Home school"? Che lives with you?

I understand your concern that s/he will "get ripped apart like wolves"...though it's clear you meant to say "like wolves' prey." Further, you have failed to note that s/he gets shredded on this forum daily. So, you probably shouldn't be tutoring che after all.

Then again, you think Obama and his Dems are winning today.

What can I possibly say to you...besides, "Go Fisker!" Winning!

Canton

Canton, OH

#29836 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you, as an all-compassionate progressive, can volunteer to teach reading comprehension skills to che.
S/he struggles so.
I'm not "all compassionate" about anything. Go f*ck yourself, you whiney, Tea Bagging drama queen bitch. See? Take that for instance.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29837 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Home school"? Che lives with you?
I understand your concern that s/he will "get ripped apart like wolves"...though it's clear you meant to say "like wolves' prey." Further, you have failed to note that s/he gets shredded on this forum daily. So, you probably shouldn't be tutoring che after all.
Then again, you think Obama and his Dems are winning today.
What can I possibly say to you...besides, "Go Fisker!" Winning!
Right. Like the last two presidential elections and the EPA spanking your crude oil messiah. Winning! You? Not so much. What I meant to say is exactly what I just said. I have yet to see Che get "shredded" by anyone, but then again you are using my terminology so maybe "Shredding" to you means "so impressed that you chose to plagiarize our terminology". Zing! Get it right, little drama queen.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29838 Jun 9, 2014
Oh Helen Roper. You're so much more clever than we could ever hope to be.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29839 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "all compassionate" about anything. Go f*ck yourself, you whiney, Tea Bagging drama queen bitch. See? Take that for instance.
Now that's one ugly self-portrait.
So typical of your kind.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29840 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Home school"? Che lives with you?
I understand your concern that s/he will "get ripped apart like wolves"...though it's clear you meant to say "like wolves' prey." Further, you have failed to note that s/he gets shredded on this forum daily. So, you probably shouldn't be tutoring che after all.
Then again, you think Obama and his Dems are winning today.
What can I possibly say to you...besides, "Go Fisker!" Winning!
Yes, all of us Liberals live in the same place. It's called the rational world. Sorry, racist Tea Bagger kooks with a belief in water walking messiah zombies not permitted.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29841 Jun 9, 2014
Zing! Next?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29842 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like the last two presidential elections and the EPA spanking your crude oil messiah. Winning! You? Not so much. What I meant to say is exactly what I just said. I have yet to see Che get "shredded" by anyone, but then again you are using my terminology so maybe "Shredding" to you means "so impressed that you chose to plagiarize our terminology". Zing! Get it right, little drama queen.
Good lord, your reading comprehension skills are worse than che's.

First, I said you think Obama and his Dems are winning TODAY.
In fact, Obama is getting his arse kicked today...even by some of his Dems.

Second, you never used the word "shredded."
Zing!
You're an idiot who knows neither what he reads nor what he writes.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29843 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit on your thumb and continue spinning.
Meanwhile, ask the librarian where to sign up for taxpayer-funded literacy classes.
Ah, old coward Tip. Doesn't have the strength of character to explain what he meant. That seems to be a trait shared by most Tea Baggers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29844 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever told you to be politically correct. We simply asked you to stop revealing yourself as a horse's ass and a racist. So far, no luck. Now go do your tucky dance in front of the mirror. The men here are trying to have a conversation.
so you are the pivot man at the circle jerk?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29845 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like comparing apples to bowling balls.
How so? The original poster said we could conclude that blacks were racist based on the percentage of them who voted for Obama, presumably because he is black. If that was valid logic, why can't the same conclusion be drawn from their overwhelming support of a white candidate?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29846 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are over looking the fact that you are a trained seal, barking oil lobby propaganda, spoon fed to you by the source of 95% of the links you post. Wonder why us Liberals don't all have the same source for almost every post like you do? I post from NASA, Scientific American, FactCheck...You? Hello Heritage Foundation. All roads lead to you looking like an ass. So anyway, the EPA is going to knock you Koch whores back into the stone age while America struggles to undo your lobbyist agenda and get on par with every civilized nation on the planet, when it comes to renewable energy sources. All you have to do is watch something other than Fox News to see windmill after windmill, lining the roads of Europe. Luckily, your camp is over 65 and we won't have to listen to your stupid has been mouths for too much longer. A couple of Hillary terms ought to clean out the fridge of things that are way past their expiration date.
"The internet is a series of tubes". Dead Republican Senator of Alaska-Ted Stevens and his cutting edge views of modern America.
Now go gum your oatmeal and watch your Lawrence Welk reruns. The big boys will handle it from here.
the big boys like you are all mouth no action, and you proved it by pussing out.

you are nothing but wind, and communist opinions.

you also are an atheist who can tie their own shoe.

get back to your circle jerk
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29847 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you, as an all-compassionate progressive, can volunteer to teach reading comprehension skills to che.
S/he struggles so.
Coward.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29848 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, old coward Tip. Doesn't have the strength of character to explain what he meant. That seems to be a trait shared by most Tea Baggers.
I've explained it to you (repeatedly), but I can't understand it for you.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29849 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you posted an opinion piece about NASA. Strange how your link didn't go directly to NASA's site. I have insisted that we fact check out the gate, so we both know you are full of sh1t there. Also, what you mean to say is you have been gulping down that oil lobby propaganda for 30 years. Not just hearing it. Hey neat. The Koch Brothers penned the Contract with America. That was a couple days ago, wasn't it? All roads lead to Kochville.
Way over the Tea Bagger's head disclaimer:
(By me saying all roads lead to Kochville, in no way indicates that I am immediately traveling to the said imaginary location, nor should it be viewed as a binding contract that I am in fact leaving within 3 hours for said location. Also see quoting a Frank Sinatra song while talking about how Liberal New York city is)
If you are taking the last train to Kochville, I will meet you at the station. Say around 4:30.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29850 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've explained it to you (repeatedly), but I can't understand it for you.
You have? I missed it, I guess. One more time. Why did you mention affirmative action in a post about Bergdahl and immigration? That is, if you have the cajones to say it.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29851 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You have? I missed it, I guess. One more time. Why did you mention affirmative action in a post about Bergdahl and immigration? That is, if you have the cajones to say it.
Re-read the post S-L-O-W-L-Y.
Surely, you will see that Affirmative Action policies in no way relate to deserter Bergdahl or the Obama-directed illegal alien invasion.

Go on now.
You can do it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#29852 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So what you are saying is the "Commies" and the "Liberals" and the "Socialists" are just a tiny, insignificant and dwindling fraction of America? That must be why we hear you Tea Baggers crying about the commies taking over all the time. Because you are a bunch of over sensitive, racist crybabies always clucking about the sky falling over something according to you will never happen..Thanks for putting that into perspective for us. Zing!
There's the 'R' word again. Just like a broken record with no real message.
I have said a number of times that you Canton, are smarter than that. Now you are making me question myself about that.
Now, about the 1st part of your post. No one has said that the "Commies", "Liberals" & "Socialists" are "insignificant". In fact, that is the concern, they are not.
They diminish drive, responsability, initiative, & instead instill jealousy & unwarranted greed of another persons accomplishments. They create the "Oh, pity me" because I can't make a zillion dollars a year like others mentality. Instead of realizing that all of us have a position in society/human kind.
NO society is simple, in fact they are quite complex.
IF ant & bee colonies, flocks of geese, herds of Wilderbeast, schools of fish etc functioned the same way that "Commies" & "Liberals" drive towards, they would all succumb to depression & malfunction to the point of extinction.
Even tho I will pass away some day, I don't want myself or my progeny to become extinct because of feelings of depression & pity.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#29853 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
When all of the "scandals" end up being bullsh1t,
WE (the U.S. citizen)will never if they are B.S. until lying, obfuscation, & stonewalling lets the truth come to light. Positive Energy, money & time are all being wasted besides divisions being created.
Even you should admit to that. But you probably won't.
I guess that WE need to vote for it to find out what is in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vladimir Putin arrested at a Florida Publix 1 min Posting as myself 1
Colin Kaepernick continues to sit through US na... 8 min Seriouslady 17
Hillary champions women? No thanks! 54 min Seriouslady 6
Trump the Liar 1 hr Pale Rider 953
What Is Wrong With Chicago? 1 hr Nobody 7
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 998
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 2 hr UTrashy 20

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages