Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29822 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
When all of the "scandals" end up being bullsh1t, and Conservatives kiss Ronald Reagan's feet after he raised taxes eleven times but cry "tyranny" when taxes were at their lowest they had been in fifty years under Obama, we are left to wonder why Conservatives love Reagan, but not much, much more Conservative Obama? Hmmmmm. What's the biggest difference between the two? They both "negotiated with terrorists". Reagan raised taxes eleven times and just about every single person who posts on this thread got a tax break under Obama. What could the main difference possibly be? I just can't put my (deep inside you know that it's because he's black. You Tea Bagging inbred clowns aren't fooling anyone) finger on it.
I've never seen anybody with a shorter memory than you Canton. Need I post the factcheck article that states DumBama is FOS with his lowest taxes in 50 years again?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29823 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, we can all tell by every single post he has ever made on here that Old Guy is a "troll". Hell, even the right wingers can see you are full of sh1t.
Jimmy Carter is doing backflips. He is no longer the worst to ever serve.

Trolls like you with the big mansions and roofs covered with solar panels are the real americans.

you make me puke.

how is that for politically correct troll he/she?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29824 Jun 9, 2014
half breed wrote:
I love xxxTalibanTrucker's silly assumption that "liberals are getting more and more desperate".
That explains why every single bogus, quickly forgotten scandal over the last five years or so came directly from hate-peddling, rightwing extremists and were fueled by "good, God fearing Republicans"...
Half-Ass, what do you think this nonsense about DumBama putting top Taliban leaders back into action was about? It was to cover his azz for the VA scandal.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29825 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you did, and I have a bridge for sale.
Alternative energy never made any huge advancements, and stop with this urban legend about oil companies suppressing anything. That's chapter two in Al Gore's book My Private Airplane and I.
Alternative energy is an option thus far. Democrats don't like options, Democrats like making choices for everybody themselves. Choices means freedom.
Alternative energy is more expensive, less reliable, and less powerful than the energy most Americans use today. Alternative energy doesn't sell because Americans don't want it and that includes you.
And remember something: anytime DumBama sticks his filthy bureaucrats on anybody, it costs you money, it costs me money, it costs everybody here money, and guess what? It won't do a damned thing to manmade climate change because there is no such thing. As those 5, 10, 20, 100 dollar bills get sucked out of our pocket because of this hoax, climate change people will still be complaining. It goes back to xxxrayteds rule of climate kooks: you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. They've been trying to do it my entire life, and trillions of dollars later, they are more unhappy now than before we started.
But you are over looking the fact that you are a trained seal, barking oil lobby propaganda, spoon fed to you by the source of 95% of the links you post. Wonder why us Liberals don't all have the same source for almost every post like you do? I post from NASA, Scientific American, FactCheck...You? Hello Heritage Foundation. All roads lead to you looking like an ass. So anyway, the EPA is going to knock you Koch whores back into the stone age while America struggles to undo your lobbyist agenda and get on par with every civilized nation on the planet, when it comes to renewable energy sources. All you have to do is watch something other than Fox News to see windmill after windmill, lining the roads of Europe. Luckily, your camp is over 65 and we won't have to listen to your stupid has been mouths for too much longer. A couple of Hillary terms ought to clean out the fridge of things that are way past their expiration date.

"The internet is a series of tubes". Dead Republican Senator of Alaska-Ted Stevens and his cutting edge views of modern America.

Now go gum your oatmeal and watch your Lawrence Welk reruns. The big boys will handle it from here.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29826 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody water board this drama queen Tea Bagger. It's not torture according to the GOP, but listening to this moron play "I know you are but what am I?" games is.
Then maybe you, as an all-compassionate progressive, can volunteer to teach reading comprehension skills to che.

S/he struggles so.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29827 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Half-Ass, what do you think this nonsense about DumBama putting top Taliban leaders back into action was about? It was to cover his azz for the VA scandal.
Bush released 540 Taliban members. 540 minus 5 equals? That's right. That's how many more Taliban members Bush released. Now, let's subtract 1 Benghazi attack from the 18 embassy attacks on Bush's watch. See where this is going? And now on to taxes. Obama gave middle class folks like you and I a tax break. Conservative demigod, Ronald Reagan, raised taxes on you and I eleven times. Now if only we were talking strictly hypothetical situations. Boy, then you'd really have yourself something going on there.

How many less American soldiers would need VA care if America didn't attack the wrong country based on faulty information?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29828 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's why the Democrats are nervous. The poll was of registered voters, the majority of who favor the Democratic Party. But older conservatives are motivated daily by Rush & Fox News to get out and vote, and there's really nothing similar to motivate younger voters. But Republicans could provide that by saying something really dumb right before the elections.
I realized I left off the link when I originally posted those poll results. Here it is:
http://time.com/80764/polls-suggest-trouble-a...
More detail at:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pollin...
Republicans have a not so hot approval rating in Congress and DumBama has the same as President. Which will have the greatest impact on voters this next election?

Democrats are on high alert. In fact, take note how some of them are disassociating themselves with this terrorist tradeoff. If and when the next terrorist attack happens in the US, DumBama will likely be gone but the stigma of his trade will haunt the Democrat party if one or more of these now free terrorist leaders are involved. These Democrats are making sure it's on video of them objecting to this bad deal.

I understand that Obama is going to try and trade five of our illegal aliens for our ex-Marine
American solder sitting in the Mexican jail. LOL!

Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29829 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are over looking the fact that you are a trained seal, barking oil lobby propaganda, spoon fed to you by the source of 95% of the links you post. Wonder why us Liberals don't all have the same source for almost every post like you do? I post from NASA, Scientific American, FactCheck...You? Hello Heritage Foundation. All roads lead to you looking like an ass. So anyway, the EPA is going to knock you Koch whores back into the stone age while America struggles to undo your lobbyist agenda and get on par with every civilized nation on the planet, when it comes to renewable energy sources. All you have to do is watch something other than Fox News to see windmill after windmill, lining the roads of Europe. Luckily, your camp is over 65 and we won't have to listen to your stupid has been mouths for too much longer. A couple of Hillary terms ought to clean out the fridge of things that are way past their expiration date.
"The internet is a series of tubes". Dead Republican Senator of Alaska-Ted Stevens and his cutting edge views of modern America.
Now go gum your oatmeal and watch your Lawrence Welk reruns. The big boys will handle it from here.
Yep, I know. Been hearing that line for over 30 years now.

When did you ever post anything from FactCheck? And why is it when I post dissenting evidence of climate change from NASA, you just pretend like you never seen it?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29830 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you, as an all-compassionate progressive, can volunteer to teach reading comprehension skills to che.
S/he struggles so.
I would, but home school is for whack job Bible thumper's kids, because they are so inbred that they get ripped apart like wolves by the middle class children of America. They get beat up because they are too stupid to realize that things like science, music and video games aren't created by a pointy eared devil monster from the fire world. Take yourself for instance.
Besides, Che is exponentially smarter than you are, so why waste my time?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29831 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter is doing backflips. He is no longer the worst to ever serve.
Trolls like you with the big mansions and roofs covered with solar panels are the real americans.
you make me puke.
how is that for politically correct troll he/she?
No one ever told you to be politically correct. We simply asked you to stop revealing yourself as a horse's ass and a racist. So far, no luck. Now go do your tucky dance in front of the mirror. The men here are trying to have a conversation.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29832 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I know. Been hearing that line for over 30 years now.
When did you ever post anything from FactCheck? And why is it when I post dissenting evidence of climate change from NASA, you just pretend like you never seen it?
Because you posted an opinion piece about NASA. Strange how your link didn't go directly to NASA's site. I have insisted that we fact check out the gate, so we both know you are full of sh1t there. Also, what you mean to say is you have been gulping down that oil lobby propaganda for 30 years. Not just hearing it. Hey neat. The Koch Brothers penned the Contract with America. That was a couple days ago, wasn't it? All roads lead to Kochville.

Way over the Tea Bagger's head disclaimer:

(By me saying all roads lead to Kochville, in no way indicates that I am immediately traveling to the said imaginary location, nor should it be viewed as a binding contract that I am in fact leaving within 3 hours for said location. Also see quoting a Frank Sinatra song while talking about how Liberal New York city is)
Canton

Canton, OH

#29833 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have a not so hot approval rating in Congress and DumBama has the same as President. Which will have the greatest impact on voters this next election?
Democrats are on high alert. In fact, take note how some of them are disassociating themselves with this terrorist tradeoff. If and when the next terrorist attack happens in the US, DumBama will likely be gone but the stigma of his trade will haunt the Democrat party if one or more of these now free terrorist leaders are involved. These Democrats are making sure it's on video of them objecting to this bad deal.
I understand that Obama is going to try and trade five of our illegal aliens for our ex-Marine
American solder sitting in the Mexican jail. LOL!
Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
But can we trust a writer like Dan Balz , the person who penned your steamy pile of propaganda here, when it's so easy to find articles proving he is full of sh1t?

http://thedailybanter.com/2012/09/dan-balz-th...
Canton

Canton, OH

#29834 Jun 9, 2014
Now there's a truck driver doing his fact checkin' real Purdy like. Heeee Haaaaw Jeb Bush 2016!!!

Location hidden

#29835 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but home school is for whack job Bible thumper's kids, because they are so inbred that they get ripped apart like wolves by the middle class children of America. They get beat up because they are too stupid to realize that things like science, music and video games aren't created by a pointy eared devil monster from the fire world. Take yourself for instance.
Besides, Che is exponentially smarter than you are, so why waste my time?
"Home school"? Che lives with you?

I understand your concern that s/he will "get ripped apart like wolves"...though it's clear you meant to say "like wolves' prey." Further, you have failed to note that s/he gets shredded on this forum daily. So, you probably shouldn't be tutoring che after all.

Then again, you think Obama and his Dems are winning today.

What can I possibly say to you...besides, "Go Fisker!" Winning!

Canton

Canton, OH

#29836 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
S/he struggles so.
I'm not "all compassionate" about anything. Go f*ck yourself, you whiney, Tea Bagging drama queen bitch. See? Take that for instance.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29837 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your concern that s/he will "get ripped apart like wolves"...though it's clear you meant to say "like wolves' prey." Further, you have failed to note that s/he gets shredded on this forum daily. So, you probably shouldn't be tutoring che after all.
Right. Like the last two presidential elections and the EPA spanking your crude oil messiah. Winning! You? Not so much. What I meant to say is exactly what I just said. I have yet to see Che get "shredded" by anyone, but then again you are using my terminology so maybe "Shredding" to you means "so impressed that you chose to plagiarize our terminology". Zing! Get it right, little drama queen.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29838 Jun 9, 2014
Oh Helen Roper. You're so much more clever than we could ever hope to be.

Location hidden

#29839 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "all compassionate" about anything. Go f*ck yourself, you whiney, Tea Bagging drama queen bitch. See? Take that for instance.
Now that's one ugly self-portrait.
So typical of your kind.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29840 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, all of us Liberals live in the same place. It's called the rational world. Sorry, racist Tea Bagger kooks with a belief in water walking messiah zombies not permitted.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29841 Jun 9, 2014
Zing! Next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun worshippipers, did you have your day? 8 min d pants 6
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 12 min Brice N White 71
Did you get left behind or did you go? 21 min d pants 7
The real Reason We're in Afghanistan Their Mine... 28 min d pants 3
News Group seeks to create 7,500 jobs in Fairfield C... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1,254
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 92

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages