Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29760 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, then we can charge Dick Cheney and GW Bush for every soldier who died because they lied to Congress about WMDs. Then we can make Halliburton pay back every cent of their no bid contracts before we lock them up too. King Obama? You need professional psychiatric care immediately. Although I'm not sure if there's a treatment for dumb and racist.
8 years of Hillary ought to clear it right up.
clearing up you lie that Bush lied.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29761 Jun 9, 2014
face it trolls......america is aborting you and your administration.

and it will be lovely watching it occur.

wait till the ads start that are just re-posts of the double speak.

watch my lips lost an election, but nobody died.

wait for the ads where people do die, and you can't keep your doctor run, or what difference does it make.

it will be real funny to watch the spin, and burning race cards a flame.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#29762 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
congress includes the senate.........did you forget?
the 15% rating refers to the Democratic Senate.
prove me wrong.
"A USA Today/Princeton Survey Poll released Tuesday shows that Republican party brand is in need of serious repair after the government shutdown that lasted more than two weeks. Americans blame Republicans two to one for the dysfunction in Congress..."

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/10/2...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29763 Jun 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't worked there. I can tell you this though, they need to implode that filthy Stuart Station owned by DP&L, and build newer and cleaner units. Nobody should have to work in a death trap like that place.
I can believe that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29764 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ask Hillary and John kerry if the CIA satellite images were photo shopped, and why they voted to go to war.
Ask Bill Clintoon why he made comments of WMD's prior to Bush even being a candidate for POTUS.
The 8 years Hillary receives will be for manslaughter charges she is found guilty of.
You mean those vehicles that turned out to be farming trucks? I would rather ask the tomahawk missile Clinton shot at Bin Laden, more than I want to listen to the hands Bush sat on when he wouldn't go after him. You sure do get kookie with your absurd little predictions. It's funny when you are made to look stupid on here, which is just about daily, because you always start puffing up your chest with nutty impeachment, prison and 20 mill claims. Us thinking folks laugh about it all the time. In fact, you are so stupid that you just keep adding on more fantastic bullsh1t, and haven't put together the fact that we will be rubbing your sissy country club nose in it for years. Take the Romney landslide shuffle and the parking lot fisherman for instance. Now dance, you spindly ennuch scarecrow. Dance while we toss coins at your pointy jester shoes, and your mother/wife sticks gold stars on your forehead for hitting the toilet..
Canton

Canton, OH

#29765 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, a link to a site who's motto is "Rumor has it" really ought to put me in my place with the facts. Aaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Where's that "shadow of a mushroom cloud". Bush kept telling us to hide from? Oh that's right. It was over at Putin's place, but GW didn't notice them from the perspective he had. Putin's crotch was blocking his view.

Now, scarecrow. What color is the threat level on Fox News today?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29767 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully knowing that the intel used to justify a bogus war was completely false....also see lie. Look at all those American soldiers that died as a direct result of idiots like you and your terrible political choices. Someone needs to carve each and every one of you Bible voters names in stone so our children's children know exactly who is to blame.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29768 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
won't happen.....keep dreaming.
call Dr. Ben Carson stat to the Oval Office.
What are you even talking about? Do you even know at this point?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29769 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"A USA Today/Princeton Survey Poll released Tuesday shows that Republican party brand is in need of serious repair after the government shutdown that lasted more than two weeks. Americans blame Republicans two to one for the dysfunction in Congress..."
clarify by saying Obama zombies blame dysfunction on Republicans.

every poll shows that November will be a mass firing of Democrats in office.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29771 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those vehicles that turned out to be farming trucks? I would rather ask the tomahawk missile Clinton shot at Bin Laden, more than I want to listen to the hands Bush sat on when he wouldn't go after him. You sure do get kookie with your absurd little predictions. It's funny when you are made to look stupid on here, which is just about daily, because you always start puffing up your chest with nutty impeachment, prison and 20 mill claims. Us thinking folks laugh about it all the time. In fact, you are so stupid that you just keep adding on more fantastic bullsh1t, and haven't put together the fact that we will be rubbing your sissy country club nose in it for years. Take the Romney landslide shuffle and the parking lot fisherman for instance. Now dance, you spindly ennuch scarecrow. Dance while we toss coins at your pointy jester shoes, and your mother/wife sticks gold stars on your forehead for hitting the toilet..
bla bbbbb bla buba lies
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29772 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, a link to a site who's motto is "Rumor has it" really ought to put me in my place with the facts. Aaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Where's that "shadow of a mushroom cloud". Bush kept telling us to hide from? Oh that's right. It was over at Putin's place, but GW didn't notice them from the perspective he had. Putin's crotch was blocking his view.
Now, scarecrow. What color is the threat level on Fox News today?
thought you were moving to NYC in 3 hours last week.

I even wished you well, and gave you sound advice.

Now we know you are hot air like a fart all the time.

PS: world trade center was bombed under Clintoon the 1st time, and USS Cole.

My link is backed with historical video, and your fantasy is backed by liberal lies and no proof.

you following the yellow brick road again? I had to pee.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29773 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even talking about? Do you even know at this point?
I know you are a troll, and Jeb Bush won't get the nomination.

I know without spin you have nothing.

I know that Obama earned worst to ever serve from the peanut farmer.

why do you ask?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29774 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
when polling Obama zombies, they blame the GOP congress.

big surprise.

The government could shut down for 2 years, and who would notice other than you zombies?

UPS & Fed Ex pick up mail too.
half breed

Lima, OH

#29775 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bbbbb bla buba lies
That's the most intelligent, coherent post you've ever made.
Now go ask TeacherMommyCradleRobber to stick another gold star to your imaginary race car...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29776 Jun 9, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>That's the most intelligent, coherent post you've ever made.
Now go ask TeacherMommyCradleRobber to stick another gold star to your imaginary race car...
want to buy it?

I imagine you not able to come up with the cash.

you must imagine I ride around on a magic carpet, and spit on trolls too.
half breed

Lima, OH

#29777 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
want to buy it?
I imagine you not able to come up with the cash.
you must imagine I ride around on a magic carpet, and spit on trolls too.
You seem to imagine lots of things. Unfortunately for you, it ALL turns out to be complete b ullshit...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29778 Jun 9, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to imagine lots of things. Unfortunately for you, it ALL turns out to be complete b ullshit...
according to you with the crystal ball, and flying monkeys.

are you Chaz Bono?

you are as confused as he is.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#29779 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully knowing that the intel used to justify a bogus war was completely false....also see lie. Look at all those American soldiers that died as a direct result of idiots like you and your terrible political choices. Someone needs to carve each and every one of you Bible voters names in stone so our children's children know exactly who is to blame.
There are soldiers who died under Democratic presidential instruction, too, for questionable reasons.

Get off your high horse and realize that we're screwed no matter who's in charge. In fact, the Military Industrial Complex is alive and well.
Reality Clucks

Canton, OH

#29780 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bbbbb bla buba lies
Cluck cluck cluck?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29781 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Clucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluck cluck cluck?
Obama's fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 4 hr 404 not found 27
NPR: Large Majority Support Keeping Confederate... 7 hr d pants 20
News Demonstrators rally at City Hall to bring down ... 7 hr d pants 7
News Katy Perry's Columbus show rescheduled 9 hr Big Johnson 2
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 10 hr Male 1,251
Boston to Haters: Do you Hate Speeches, March, but 13 hr Free Speech 1
breaking: antifa members protesting soros deman... 13 hr They cannot kill ... 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance