Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28373 May 9, 2014
The neat part is the death threats you so cleverly made on a public forum will never go away...ever. Timed, dated and linked directly to your computer...for ever and ever and ever...

I also see that you have added new slander charges to yourself just today. Knock knock...
dear child molester

Pittsburgh, PA

#28374 May 9, 2014
You f me not to long ago charges pressed aginst you when we find you. Also you threaten to kill me. Im 9 so your going to prison just as soon as your law contacts my parients. Good deal you set your self up there. Now we have your address just as sonn as the law contacts us. Boy can't wait how stupid can you be. Pretty dam stupid. I'd say you better turn your guns to yourself. Because you have had it you metvprison yet. Good soon so happy. As i said take your life now because prison is no fun i here. Love from your child you molested. Done deed mr. Sir parients are waiting for the call now. I am so glad you set yourself up. We need your money and were gonna get it. Waiting for the call we will be waiting all day. Prison so nice for you enjoy!!!:)
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28375 May 9, 2014
dear child molester wrote:
You f me not to long ago charges pressed aginst you when we find you. Also you threaten to kill me. Im 9 so your going to prison just as soon as your law contacts my parients. Good deal you set your self up there. Now we have your address just as sonn as the law contacts us. Boy can't wait how stupid can you be. Pretty dam stupid. I'd say you better turn your guns to yourself. Because you have had it you metvprison yet. Good soon so happy. As i said take your life now because prison is no fun i here. Love from your child you molested. Done deed mr. Sir parients are waiting for the call now. I am so glad you set yourself up. We need your money and were gonna get it. Waiting for the call we will be waiting all day. Prison so nice for you enjoy!!!:)
Save it for the judge.
busted

Pittsburgh, PA

#28376 May 9, 2014
Got the call mr child molester your ass is grass now. Thanks for sitting your ass up on this. You f child molester. Cant wait to go to court now and tell the courts your the one who molested me. I am so happy now enjoy your life in prison !!!!! Hahaha
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#28377 May 9, 2014
I thought I'd pop in here for a minute to see what you're all up to. Hmmmm. The level of discourse seems to have sunk even lower than when I was on here. And Canton is right in the middle of it. What a surprise.

What does everyone think about this Nigeria situation with the kidnapped girls? This is the way I see the Obama Administration's dealings with terror:

al-Qaeda-linked Boko Haram: Not a terror group.

Death of 4 white American men in Benghazi: Lie and cover it up.

Murder of 29 boys in Nigeria by Boko Haram: What boys?

Boko Haram's on-going, savage persecution of Christians in Nigeria: Good.

Boko Haram's kidnapping of 200 girls: Sound the alarm! Get John Kerry over there! We can use this bit in our pretend fight against "The War on Women"!
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28378 May 9, 2014
super mutt wrote:
I thought I'd pop in here for a minute to see what you're all up to. Hmmmm. The level of discourse seems to have sunk even lower than when I was on here. And Canton is right in the middle of it. What a surprise.
What does everyone think about this Nigeria situation with the kidnapped girls? This is the way I see the Obama Administration's dealings with terror:
Boko Haram's kidnapping of 200 girls: Sound the alarm! Get John Kerry over there! We can use this bit in our pretend fight against "The War on Women"!
Strange because I just saw you posting under seriously in a PA forum. Just showed up on a lark, eh? Do tell.
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28379 May 9, 2014
In fact, the last time someone on here told us they were shutting this thread down like our little buddy has recently done here, their name was super mutt. You so clever. Judging by how stupid your little buddy was to make public death threats and then talk non-stop about strange sex stuff, I'd say you two make a cute couple.
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28380 May 9, 2014
busted wrote:
Got the call mr child molester your ass is grass now. Thanks for sitting your ass up on this. You f child molester. Cant wait to go to court now and tell the courts your the one who molested me. I am so happy now enjoy your life in prison !!!!! Hahaha
Save it all for the judge.
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#28381 May 9, 2014
Tell what? That you're as paranoid as ever? No news there.
Busted in PA

Canton, OH

#28382 May 9, 2014
busted wrote:
We all can see that you can't stop thinking about children having sex but it still doesn't explain your felony death threats. Maybe if you keep talking, they'll magically disappear. Ooops. That's right. I have them saved on a flash drive. They aren't going anywhere. Thanks though for living in another state when you made your public death threats. It allows the FBI to get involved.

I wonder if anyone else would think your quote here sounds like a threat. You know...like a judge?

"Is now looking for your ass$... you dead bastard, i know where you live i will be there tonight while your ass$ is in bed got that...they are gonna kill your f.ing ass hahs! "
did you

Lake Odessa, MI

#28383 May 9, 2014
Kill yourself yet you may as well because your going to prison for sures.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28384 May 9, 2014
did you wrote:
Oooooh so scary. I'm totally scared by your...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I almost was able to play along with your weak little game without laughing. So yah...you made public death threats on an online forum that anyone can read. One of us will be sleeping tonight without a care in the world. The other lives in PA.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28385 May 9, 2014
super mutt wrote:
I see it as total hypocrisy.

Arizona is the kidnapping state of the world. When the state government tried to create it's own laws dealing with illegals mostly responsible for kidnappings, DumBama and Racist Holder jumped on them like white on rice. They had it heard in court where it was ruled Arizona had to just put up with the illegal aliens and all the problems that come with them.

Now some black girls that live nowhere near America are kidnapped and their government doesn't want to do a thing. In spite of all the problems we have here, DumBama and Holder vowed to help them. Hey racists, why not help us first????

It's not that I object to the US dealing in international affairs, but usually when we do, there is a national interest in mind either directly or indirectly. I don't see any national interest here.
super mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#28386 May 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
It's not that I object to the US dealing in international affairs, but usually when we do, there is a national interest in mind either directly or indirectly. I don't see any national interest here.
It's purely political. The libs think it will help their image in the mid-term election.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28387 May 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
Just because all the people on here who fight like dogs on a daily basis "hate" each other politically... Don't you EVER make threats to me or my family on here or I will personally bury your @ss in my back yard (In self defense of course). If someone made threats to Reality Speak's family on here, or Pops, or WooBoy's...black, white, left or right. If they were close enough to me, I'd stand next to them with my tree hugging Ar-15 in hand if their family was threatened by some online douchebag.
I feel the same & I couldn't have said it more clearly !! A .45 on my hip with 4 clips on my belt & a 6 shot 12 gauge pump with '0' buck shot in my hands. That's a lot of lead. Thank you Canton.
You're right, one does NOT threaten someones family over a simple difference of opinion! Words can be tuff enough. Threats are proof of stupidity.
knowwwwwwwwwwwww

Circleville, OH

#28389 May 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So why have we heard until just very recently that Reagan was a Conservative hero? Why did the Conservative Right hold Reagan up like a trophy when he raised taxes 7 times and negotiated with terrorists? Why are we to take anything the right has to say about taxes or Obama seriously when you guys happily ignored all the Liberal things Bush and Reagan did? I wonder if maybe the color of Obama's skin might have a little something to do with all the "outrage".
Everything got worse and it all started when Reagan got elected.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28390 May 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Post number 28253. You most certainly made that post, and it was put up long before our 12 year old friend here started posting under other names. You are a shameless liar and I can see why there are so many posts on other threads that rip you apart.
Yep, 28253 was me. I had to scroll back to see. Pls explain how that makes me a 'shameless liar'? Maybe it's my word usage, your word usage, my comprehension or your comprehension some of both because I just don't see that.
You have a point about other threads which indicates it's me not getting my point across right. I often guess that someone that disagrees just reacts quite passionately. There is a lot of passion on here, some with out intellect or simply to stir stuff up as I would expect you & others to agree with that guess.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28391 May 9, 2014
did you wrote:
It's too easy to talk $hit on a no I.D. thread.
It's stupid to talk stupid & you are the proof.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28392 May 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, 28253 was me. I had to scroll back to see. Pls explain how that makes me a 'shameless liar'? Maybe it's my word usage, your word usage, my comprehension or your comprehension some of both because I just don't see that.
You have a point about other threads which indicates it's me not getting my point across right. I often guess that someone that disagrees just reacts quite passionately. There is a lot of passion on here, some with out intellect or simply to stir stuff up as I would expect you & others to agree with that guess.
Not important. Too petty for either us to waste our time on. You have a good weekend.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28393 May 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Not important. Too petty for either us to waste our time on. You have a good weekend.
So why did the "Judgments" of my post #28390 come out as they did? When it consisted of nothing that I see as contraversial? Many More questions than comments or opinions.
Good weekend & good life to you too.
And to anyone else with a good soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 4 min starlite473 935
Pet and animal reports 15 min Catman Dave 13
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 16 min Duke for Mayor 15
Study to give details of economic impact of ref... 1 hr Columbus Becoming... 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 3,334
Where are all the original legacy posters? 4 hr Duke for Mayor 242
BENGALS DRAFT another CONVICT - JEREMY HILL 5 hr NATIONAL FELON LE... 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 10 hr Sue 2,434
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE