Comments
25,281 - 25,300 of 30,513 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Canton

Canton, OH

#27954 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...... at least not in my neighborhood.
Grew up here in Canton. Have had 3 friends shot and killed here in my lifetime. Do tell...

http://watchdogwire.com/ohio/2014/04/14/ohio-...

Besides, if you can't take out the bad guy with a 12 gauge shotgun, then no amount of fire power is going to save you. Let me guess, someone shooting at you with a 50 cal sniper rifle? Thanks NRA!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27955 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a real liberal is. Donald Sterling. ;-D
"You can have him,
We don't want him,
He's too bigoted for me."

(Since you are from Cleveland, I'm hoping you get my polka joke!)

Unfortunately for you, this rich white bigot is a registered Republican. Gee, what a shocker!

"According to the Los Angeles Board of Elections, Sterling is a registered Republican, who first registered in California in 1974."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

But (like many other rich Republicans) he gives money to Democratic candidates when it suits his narrow self interest. What a delightful fellow...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27956 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, this all explains why Reagan is such a cornerstone of rightwing Conservatives. Who gives a rat's @ss what a bunch of leftwing hippies were doing in the 60's at their college. Wonder what the right was up to when this great leftist student threat was destroying the fabric of America? Oh, that's right. They were busy shooting into crowds of unarmed American children up in Kent State. As far as my 410 shotgun being on the list of guns they wanted to ban in 1994...bullsh1t and you know it. All that came of that ban, and reasonably so, were restrictions on high capacity clips and a minor alteration to flash suppressors. I forget. Remind me what it says about 100 round drum clips and flash suppressors in the 2nd Amendment. Nothing? Yah...thought so. Go polish your guns, hound dog. You have talk. Now if only that talk matched up with the facts.
What Reagan demostrated is just how how far left in Ideaology the New Left Liberals Democrats went in Ideaology compared to the Liberal Democrats during Reagan's youth who were in the center and proves the Liberal Democrat of today are to the far extreme left who are revolutionary which Bill Ayers proved which is why people don't trust Democrats especially the ones that call themselves Liberal Democrats and Larry Grathwohl's infiltration into the New Left Democrats plan confirmed what their Ideaology was which was threat to the US Government and still is.

The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the US government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro...

FBI Informant Reveals Weather Underground Advocated "Killing 25 Million Americans."

http://voices.yahoo.com/fbi-informant-reveals...

Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions

woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27957 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are up bright and early to look in that mailbox of yours for that welfare check and SNAPS card.
Troll.
Never have been on either one, crybaby.

Location hidden

#27958 Apr 28, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of anger directed at some mythical "liberal" out there. I'm never sure who you are referring to, because you never get into the specifics of who you think they are. I'm assuming that most of the Democratic party would be included, and maybe most Republicans too. Now I find out that you think even Cliven Bundy is a "liberal." Is the word "liberal" just some sort of all-purpose expletive to you, or does it have real meaning?
Why don't you tell us about who you believe to be the "true conservatives"? Tell us what ideas they express that appeal to you.
all you got to do to identify a liberal in the Republican Party(RINO, Rockefeller Republican, Neo Con, Moderate) and the Democrat Party(Liberal or Progressive) is anyone who advocate weatlh redistribution of others wealth to provide for others and feels everything should be free and government should be the main provider for free housing, food, and healthcare and dont feel people have to work for it you got the liberal where a conservative doesn't expect the government to do the providing or wants the Government involved in wealth redistribution for the ones in society that choose not to work or pay their fair share.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27959 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops just had a "miniature movement" in his Depends. Ha ha ha ha ha! Kidding. Just kidding. Who cares what the land was reserved for? It wasn't Bundy's land. Just because I think I am more important than an otter, doesn't mean I can open an auto body shop in the otter display at the zoo.
"miniature movement"? well most things are relative,
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27960 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>all you got to do to identify a liberal in the Republican Party(RINO, Rockefeller Republican, Neo Con, Moderate) and the Democrat Party(Liberal or Progressive) is anyone who advocate weatlh redistribution of others wealth to provide for others and feels everything should be free and government should be the main provider for free housing, food, and healthcare and dont feel people have to work for it you got the liberal where a conservative doesn't expect the government to do the providing or wants the Government involved in wealth redistribution for the ones in society that choose not to work or pay their fair share.
You pack a lot of words in a single sentence! I still don't know who would be on your list. How about the last ten Presidents before Obama --- for each one, Liberal or Not?

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
Gerald Ford (1974-1977)
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
George Bush (1989-1993)
Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
George W. Bush (2001-2009)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27961 Apr 28, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You pack a lot of words in a single sentence! I still don't know who would be on your list. How about the last ten Presidents before Obama --- for each one, Liberal or Not?
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
Gerald Ford (1974-1977)
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
George Bush (1989-1993)
Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
George W. Bush (2001-2009)
My prediction is that Indy will say Liberal on every one.

This discussion reminds me of a piece written by economist Walter E Williams. In his column, he asked "If I were running for office, and my platform was that I will not bring back any money to our state, would you vote for me?"

The reason there are no conservatives as Indy would define one is because such a conservative would stand no chance at ever getting elected. As Dr. Williams pointed out in his article, most of us are hooked on social programs of some sort. It's one of the dangers of starting new ones like Commie Care. Once you open up that Pandoras Box, you can never close it again. Democrats realized this a long time ago.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27962 Apr 28, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can have him,
We don't want him,
He's too bigoted for me."
(Since you are from Cleveland, I'm hoping you get my polka joke!)
Unfortunately for you, this rich white bigot is a registered Republican. Gee, what a shocker!
"According to the Los Angeles Board of Elections, Sterling is a registered Republican, who first registered in California in 1974."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
But (like many other rich Republicans) he gives money to Democratic candidates when it suits his narrow self interest. What a delightful fellow...
It seems to suit his causes all the time since that's who he contributes to. In fact the NAACP was going to give him some sort of an award; second one they were going to present him with. Why? He gave them a lot of money.

As for the joke, I get it. My ethnic background is Polish.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27963 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Grew up here in Canton. Have had 3 friends shot and killed here in my lifetime. Do tell...
http://watchdogwire.com/ohio/2014/04/14/ohio-...
Besides, if you can't take out the bad guy with a 12 gauge shotgun, then no amount of fire power is going to save you. Let me guess, someone shooting at you with a 50 cal sniper rifle? Thanks NRA!
That's fine except I can't see myself going into Wal-Mart with a 12 gauge shotgun.

My 9mm with a 15 round clip is great for taking with me when I go out. You never know when that extra ammo is going to be needed. My neighbor walked to the gas station to buy some beer the other day. It's the same gas station where a murder took place a few weeks ago. They killed the clerk for fifty bucks in the register. It's the second murder there in six years.

Anyway as he exited the store, four black upper teen kids told him they wanted his shoes. They were bigger than him but this guy has been around the block a few times. Spent time in jail on many occasions. He told the punks "You want my shoes? Come and take them off of me!" Luckily for him they decided to back off, but it could have turned ugly.

Around here you don't worry about one person attacking you, you have to worry about several. That's why you need a lot of ammo.

It's a shame what happened to your community. I remember years ago when it was a great area. I had to make a pickup in Waynesburg about two weeks ago to take to Canton. It's the first time I've ever been to Waynesburg. Very nice outside of Canton, but what a difference going from there back to Canton. LOL!
Canton

Canton, OH

#27964 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>What Reagan demostrated is just how how far left in Ideaology the New Left Liberals Democrats went in Ideaology compared to the Liberal Democrats during Reagan's youth who were in the center and proves the Liberal Democrat of today are to the far extreme left who are revolutionary which Bill Ayers proved which is why people don't trust Democrats especially the ones that call themselves Liberal Democrats and Larry Grathwohl's infiltration into the New Left Democrats plan confirmed what their Ideaology was which was threat to the US Government and still is.
The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the US government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro...
FBI Informant Reveals Weather Underground Advocated "Killing 25 Million Americans."
http://voices.yahoo.com/fbi-informant-reveals...
Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zJyHweavXFoXX
And you keep telling me about a radical leftist group in the 60s...why? Want to hear about some radical rightwing Evangelical groups operating right now or shall we continue to blurt out random facts about obscure student groups in the radical 60s?
Canton

Canton, OH

#27965 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine except I can't see myself going into Wal-Mart with a 12 gauge shotgun.
My 9mm with a 15 round clip is great for taking with me when I go out. You never know when that extra ammo is going to be needed. My neighbor walked to the gas station to buy some beer the other day. It's the same gas station where a murder took place a few weeks ago. They killed the clerk for fifty bucks in the register. It's the second murder there in six years.
Anyway as he exited the store, four black upper teen kids told him they wanted his shoes. They were bigger than him but this guy has been around the block a few times. Spent time in jail on many occasions. He told the punks "You want my shoes? Come and take them off of me!" Luckily for him they decided to back off, but it could have turned ugly.
Around here you don't worry about one person attacking you, you have to worry about several. That's why you need a lot of ammo.
It's a shame what happened to your community. I remember years ago when it was a great area. I had to make a pickup in Waynesburg about two weeks ago to take to Canton. It's the first time I've ever been to Waynesburg. Very nice outside of Canton, but what a difference going from there back to Canton. LOL!
You don't think a 38 revolver would cover all your ever so dangerous trips to Walmart? Either you are a very bad shot or you are expecting several combatants to attack you in your perilous journey to the store. Let me ask you this. What do you suppose are the statistics of heart disease killing you when compared to being the victim of a shooting? One has to wonder since you are obviously scared to die on a regular basis, why you aren't taking as extreme measures to take care of your heart health, considering the odds and all.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27966 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think a 38 revolver would cover all your ever so dangerous trips to Walmart? Either you are a very bad shot or you are expecting several combatants to attack you in your perilous journey to the store. Let me ask you this. What do you suppose are the statistics of heart disease killing you when compared to being the victim of a shooting? One has to wonder since you are obviously scared to die on a regular basis, why you aren't taking as extreme measures to take care of your heart health, considering the odds and all.
As you know, being addicted to cigarettes (since the age of 12) is a lot harder to kick than taking a gun with you to places you go. And if you've ever fired a gun, you know that missing is part of shooting. If you took a CCW class, you would also know that the best shooters in the country miss in an excited situation. Or as our instructor told us, shooting at cardboard silhouettes that's not shooting back at you is entirely different than shooting at a person that's capable of killing you.

If attacked by more than one person, a revolver is just too slow. If two or three attackers armed with semi-automatics are going to challenge you, you are going to lose. Hell, you might lose with a semi yourself, but having a semi yourself increases your odds of survival.

Shooting a revolver requires that you pull the hammer back for an accurate shot. Again, too much time. Just pulling the trigger quickly throws off your aim by miles unless you are shooting somebody very close to you.

Revolvers are fine for the gun range, but not street smart if your intent is to protect yourself.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27967 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As Dr. Williams pointed out in his article, most of us are hooked on social programs of some sort. It's one of the dangers of starting new ones like Commie Care. Once you open up that Pandoras Box, you can never close it again. Democrats realized this a long time ago.
Eisenhower felt the same way about the "military-industrial complex" --- once they got a taste of government money they would only want more. In fact, he worried that they would spend money better spent on the public welfare: "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chance_for_Peace...

Location hidden

#27969 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep telling me about a radical leftist group in the 60s...why? Want to hear about some radical rightwing Evangelical groups operating right now or shall we continue to blurt out random facts about obscure student groups in the radical 60s?
Those Radicals from the 1960's are the ones in power in Washington DC today and were doctrinated into the New Left Radicalism of the 1960's and call themselves Liberal Demcorats is the point just look that Obama and Bill Ayers and what they have in common and the threat is coming from your radical rightwing Evangelical group either.

February 3, 2014

Bill Ayers and Obama Both Quote Alinsky

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/b...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27971 Apr 29, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Those Radicals from the 1960's are the ones in power in Washington DC today and were doctrinated into the New Left Radicalism of the 1960's and call themselves Liberal Demcorats is the point just look that Obama and Bill Ayers and what they have in common and the threat is coming from your radical rightwing Evangelical group either.
February 3, 2014
Bill Ayers and Obama Both Quote Alinsky
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/b...
That blog writer is actually ripping off a old Rush Limbaugh screed from 2008.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/08/26/...

It's a pretty weak argument, taking a Michelle Obama's paraphrase of something Barack said that sounded similar in phrasing to something from an Alinsky book, though it wasn't a quote at all. And what's this terrible, radical thing he said?

"'Barack stood up that day,' talking about a visit to Chicago neighborhoods,'and spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about "The world as it is" and "The world as it should be..." And, "All of us driven by a simple belief that the world as it is just won't do -- that we have an obligation to fight for the world as it should be.'"

And this is the "radical" quote that you've got your shorts in a twist about? Unbelievable.

Oh, and "doctrinate" isn't a word. "Indoctrinate" is the word you were looking for.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27973 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, you might lose with a semi yourself, but having a semi yourself increases your odds of survival.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27974 Apr 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Eisenhower felt the same way about the "military-industrial complex" --- once they got a taste of government money they would only want more. In fact, he worried that they would spend money better spent on the public welfare: "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chance_for_Peace...
In the real America, aren't people supposed to feed and clothe themselves? And for those that cannot, there are private charities?

I think it goes back to a constitutional issue. The defense of our country is in there--food and clothing for citizens are not.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger, on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending money on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Imagine the surplus and not debt we would have today if we only listened to Mr. Madison all these years.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27975 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real America, aren't people supposed to feed and clothe themselves? And for those that cannot, there are private charities?
I think it goes back to a constitutional issue. The defense of our country is in there--food and clothing for citizens are not.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger, on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending money on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794
Imagine the surplus and not debt we would have today if we only listened to Mr. Madison all these years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27977 Apr 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and look at the post that you are mindlessly blabbering about. Nobody was even talking about putting a suppressor on a 410. You turned it into that with your obvious lack of understanding. Dance you stammering clown of a man.
Could every Americans' hunting needs and home protection needs be covered by a .38 revolver and a 12 gauge shot gun? Yes or no?
That stinging you feel in your @ss right now is called Check and Mate. Go overcompensate for your baby dick through with your "vast gun knowledge" with that old lady who washes your socks. Everyone knows a toddler could off you with a .25 caliber. No prior skills necessary.
I see you also don't know how to play chess.

my pointing out how ridicules your argument was is now me being checkmated?

thanks for pointing out again and again how lacking of substance and thought you are.

you lost our chess match when my training wheels were taken off my 1st bicycle 45 years ago.

everyone knows you are a useless person with excuses for your epic failure in life.

continue on with your comedy routine, and I won't be throwing coins at your feet because it is more fun watching you rot. Your stench is already very prevalent, and watching maggots finish your reign is pure pleasure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr get alife 2,292
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 1 hr citizen one 14
Obama Announcing Girls' Adoptions 1 hr citizen one 8
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 1 hr citizen one 24
WHY does ISIS Love Obama So Much?? DOHHhhhhhhhhh 1 hr citizen one 1
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 1 hr citizen one 2
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 1 hr Frugalady 8
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr sidekick 114
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters