Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27935 Apr 28, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only funny if you know word whit means. And even then, only the littlest bit funny. A whit of wit, if you will.
you are only funny when visioning a cucumber as your mate.

otherwise complete disgust and utter stupidity prevails with each post you type.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27937 Apr 28, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought he in fact meant "whit" but had just used it in one of his typically awkward sentences. But upon reading it again with extra effort exerted at trying to divine the context, he very well may have misspelled "wit."
Ahhh, the many mysteries that our dear Walter provides.
your only client chicken little is on the line.....want me to have the receptionist tell them to cluck off?
Canton

Canton, OH

#27938 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your 410 single shot is a kids gun, or tomato stake.
remind me how a flash suppressor is anything but directing flash from a bang.
your 410 with a flash suppressor makes it more dangerous?
and while you want magazine restrictions, normal people want criminals jailed.
PS: flash suppressors can reduce recoil significantly, and improve accuracy by limiting barrel harmonics.
now get back to your lego building.
My 410 is a kids gun? Perhaps that explains, like I stated when I wasn't talking to you, why I got it when I was 9. As far as putting a flash suppressor on a 410 shotgun...uh...what the hell are you babbling about? Now when you use your flash suppresser, is it to hide the muzzle flash of your 100 round AK-47 that we all need for "home protection" (nudge nudge wink wink) from the bad guy standing feet away from you in your house or is it to strategically hide your position from the battle hardened squirrel you are hunting with your military grade assault weapons?

You are like a chimp that is trying to mimic what the human folk are doing on here, but nothing really more substantial than that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27939 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
My 410 is a kids gun? Perhaps that explains, like I stated when I wasn't talking to you, why I got it when I was 9. As far as putting a flash suppressor on a 410 shotgun...uh...what the hell are you babbling about? Now when you use your flash suppresser, is it to hide the muzzle flash of your 100 round AK-47 that we all need for "home protection" (nudge nudge wink wink) from the bad guy standing feet away from you in your house or is it to strategically hide your position from the battle hardened squirrel you are hunting with your military grade assault weapons?
You are like a chimp that is trying to mimic what the human folk are doing on here, but nothing really more substantial than that.
above is failed spin.

flash suppressors increase accuracy and reduce felt recoil as stated prior.

epic failure describes your fantasy of firearms.

PS: a 2 liter coke bottle suppresses sound and flash......ban them junior.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27940 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
does a flash suppressor make your 410 more dangerous?

yes or no.

a flash suppressor reduces felt recoil, and increases accuracy in high velocity rifles. It also re-directs flash if you desire.

you want to ban tools, and not the person who utilizes them in crime.

someone suppressed thought from your brain.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27941 Apr 28, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I see the daily stupid pill that you take every day has kicked in bright and early. Right along with that selective memory enema.
I see you are up bright and early to look in that mailbox of yours for that welfare check and SNAPS card.

Troll.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27942 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes or no.
a flash suppressor reduces felt recoil, and increases accuracy in high velocity rifles. It also re-directs flash if you desire.
Go back and look at the post that you are mindlessly blabbering about. Nobody was even talking about putting a suppressor on a 410. You turned it into that with your obvious lack of understanding. Dance you stammering clown of a man.

Could every Americans' hunting needs and home protection needs be covered by a .38 revolver and a 12 gauge shot gun? Yes or no?

That stinging you feel in your @ss right now is called Check and Mate. Go overcompensate for your baby dick through with your "vast gun knowledge" with that old lady who washes your socks. Everyone knows a toddler could off you with a .25 caliber. No prior skills necessary.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27943 Apr 28, 2014
Did they take away everyone's guns the last two times you guys cried like little girls about it? No? Not in the least? Can still grab a high capacity military grade assault rifle off the shelf of a local gun shop right now as we speak? You guys are a bunch of gunshow parking lot gloryh0les and know that I say this as an avid gun owner and a shooting competition winner.

Yes, yes...we ALL know Reality Speaks. Your shooting awards are made of gold and your daddy bought them for you....blah blah blah. We've all heard it before. Usually after eating at Taco Bell.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27944 Apr 28, 2014
Could every Americans' hunting needs and home protection needs be covered by a .38 revolver and a 12 gauge shot gun? Yes or no?
Canton

Canton, OH

#27945 Apr 28, 2014
Like I said...Check and Mate.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27946 Apr 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes or no.
I think the REAL question is, what are you so afraid of, little sissy boy? I live in the 2nd most violent small city in America and I walk down the street unarmed and unafraid every day of my life. So why are you hiding like a little bunny under your bed with a pile of assault rifles in your country club sissy boy community? You scared little girl? The few guns I own are to protect my family from gun hoarding rightwing Bible voters like yourself. You know. The ones with all the kookie predictions that never happen.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27947 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
Nope...... at least not in my neighborhood.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27948 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal FDR would have considered Reagans Trickle Down Economics nothing more than the Liberals Keynesian Economics...
You have a lot of anger directed at some mythical "liberal" out there. I'm never sure who you are referring to, because you never get into the specifics of who you think they are. I'm assuming that most of the Democratic party would be included, and maybe most Republicans too. Now I find out that you think even Cliven Bundy is a "liberal." Is the word "liberal" just some sort of all-purpose expletive to you, or does it have real meaning?

Why don't you tell us about who you believe to be the "true conservatives"? Tell us what ideas they express that appeal to you.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#27949 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
Of course. But then, how would these paranoid, rage filled gun nuts overcompensate for their babydicks?
Oh right, the imaginary race cars and time travel fairy tales...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27950 Apr 28, 2014
Ahhh, the many mysteries that our dear Walter provides.
I've seen you refer to RS by this name before. Is it just a jokey pet name, or do you really know who he is?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27951 Apr 28, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of anger directed at some mythical "liberal" out there. I'm never sure who you are referring to, because you never get into the specifics of who you think they are. I'm assuming that most of the Democratic party would be included, and maybe most Republicans too. Now I find out that you think even Cliven Bundy is a "liberal." Is the word "liberal" just some sort of all-purpose expletive to you, or does it have real meaning?
Why don't you tell us about who you believe to be the "true conservatives"? Tell us what ideas they express that appeal to you.
I know what a real liberal is. Donald Sterling. ;-D
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27953 Apr 28, 2014
<quoted text>
I gave him that nickname because of all of his Walter Mitty fantasies.
Got it!(Belatedly...)

Pocketa-Pocketa-Pocketa!
Canton

Canton, OH

#27954 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...... at least not in my neighborhood.
Grew up here in Canton. Have had 3 friends shot and killed here in my lifetime. Do tell...

http://watchdogwire.com/ohio/2014/04/14/ohio-...

Besides, if you can't take out the bad guy with a 12 gauge shotgun, then no amount of fire power is going to save you. Let me guess, someone shooting at you with a 50 cal sniper rifle? Thanks NRA!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27955 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a real liberal is. Donald Sterling. ;-D
"You can have him,
We don't want him,
He's too bigoted for me."

(Since you are from Cleveland, I'm hoping you get my polka joke!)

Unfortunately for you, this rich white bigot is a registered Republican. Gee, what a shocker!

"According to the Los Angeles Board of Elections, Sterling is a registered Republican, who first registered in California in 1974."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

But (like many other rich Republicans) he gives money to Democratic candidates when it suits his narrow self interest. What a delightful fellow...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27956 Apr 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, this all explains why Reagan is such a cornerstone of rightwing Conservatives. Who gives a rat's @ss what a bunch of leftwing hippies were doing in the 60's at their college. Wonder what the right was up to when this great leftist student threat was destroying the fabric of America? Oh, that's right. They were busy shooting into crowds of unarmed American children up in Kent State. As far as my 410 shotgun being on the list of guns they wanted to ban in 1994...bullsh1t and you know it. All that came of that ban, and reasonably so, were restrictions on high capacity clips and a minor alteration to flash suppressors. I forget. Remind me what it says about 100 round drum clips and flash suppressors in the 2nd Amendment. Nothing? Yah...thought so. Go polish your guns, hound dog. You have talk. Now if only that talk matched up with the facts.
What Reagan demostrated is just how how far left in Ideaology the New Left Liberals Democrats went in Ideaology compared to the Liberal Democrats during Reagan's youth who were in the center and proves the Liberal Democrat of today are to the far extreme left who are revolutionary which Bill Ayers proved which is why people don't trust Democrats especially the ones that call themselves Liberal Democrats and Larry Grathwohl's infiltration into the New Left Democrats plan confirmed what their Ideaology was which was threat to the US Government and still is.

The Weather Underground Organization (WUO), commonly known as the Weather Underground, was an American radical left organization founded on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan. Originally called Weatherman, the group became known colloquially as the Weathermen. Weatherman organized in 1969 as a faction of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) composed for the most part of the national office leadership of SDS and their supporters. Their goal was to create a clandestine revolutionary party for the overthrow of the US government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Undergro...

FBI Informant Reveals Weather Underground Advocated "Killing 25 Million Americans."

http://voices.yahoo.com/fbi-informant-reveals...

Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Ferrero 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Southwest Columbus Haunted House Owner Spooked ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 2 hr Ghost of Walter D... 82
President Ebola 5 hr Catman Dave 684
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 6 hr Catman Dave 41
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 6 hr Black Rhino 120
Federal Tax Revenue Tops 3Trillion 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs