Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27641 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh another doomsday prediction from a Tea Bagger. I would be scared if it wasn't for the fact that you guys have been wrong every single time you cry about something. But then, you're just a regular guy who loves crude oil and who cries every night about the nightmare world that Obama has inflicted on you...still the world keeps turning. All just Tea Bagger propaganda. Hey, I know. Let's talk about the silent "outrage" you guys no longer want to talk about over Obamacare. As far as all of the corrupt GOP presidents and their numerous lies you overlook daily, it was the American people who tossed their @sses to the curb. Not the GOP. How about GW Bush and his unpaid for war and his unpaid for medicare expansion. Did the GOP kick him to the curb? Oh no, that's right. You guys elected him twice. You claim to have lost your healthcare. What's a matter? Is your weak willed smoking addiction catching up to you? Didn't you get a raise from all that and then personally choose not to sign up for healthcare? Small price to pay for the 7 million people who now have health care, that didn't before.
The raise was not even enough to buy the cheapest plan on Commie Care. That raise had to be taxed which left very little to spend on an actual policy. There are not 7 million people that have healthcare that didn't have it before. Just another liberal lie to further BS the sheep that have been playing all along. But even if it were true, what about the other 6 million of us that lost our healthcare insurance? Oh, that's right, I forgot, we never count DumBama's failures, only his accomplishments. In liberal land, we people don't count.

Obviously our Tea Bag doomsday propaganda must have worked----on DumBama. That's right, he changed Commie Care nearly 50 times without going through Congress. Why do you suppose he did that to the most perfect healthcare plan in the history of our country?

At least the oil companies are honest with us.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27642 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a nice little fantasy you paint there but it has nothing to do with the facts. What else have you been totally wrong about all along?
http://politix.topix.com/story/11371-youll-be...
You have a little crude oil there on the sides of your mouth.
WTF is this link all about? What does it have to do with oil or anything else I was talking about?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27643 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The raise was not even enough to buy the cheapest plan on Commie Care. That raise had to be taxed which left very little to spend on an actual policy. There are not 7 million people that have healthcare that didn't have it before. Just another liberal lie to further BS the sheep that have been playing all along. But even if it were true, what about the other 6 million of us that lost our healthcare insurance? Oh, that's right, I forgot, we never count DumBama's failures, only his accomplishments. In liberal land, we people don't count.
Obviously our Tea Bag doomsday propaganda must have worked----on DumBama. That's right, he changed Commie Care nearly 50 times without going through Congress. Why do you suppose he did that to the most perfect healthcare plan in the history of our country?
Waaahhh.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27644 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the new way that liberals determine lies, whether it was related to the military or not?
See, in the old days, a lie was a lie no matter what it was about.
Also, in order to prove a person lied, you first had to prove that the person knew the truth in the first place and stated otherwise. "I promise if you like your healthcare coverage, you will keep your healthcare coverage."
Now see, that was a lie. How do we know? Because we proved it was a lie by showing the National Registry where DumBama's very own administration said they knew most people would lose their healthcare plan. Want to try another one?
"I did not have sex...... with that woman....... Ms Lewinski." That too was a lie. How do we know? We have DNA evidence to prove he had sex with Mz Lewinski.
Now that we know what a lie is and what is needed to call one a liar, I have to ask, what did GW lie about?
All those American soldiers that needlessly died because Clinton boinked some fat girl. Or am I thinking of someone else's lie? You know. The one you didn't make a peep about before you suddenly and recently became so alarmed that politicians lie. You remember, I am sure. Lied to Congress. Lied to the American people. Made Halliburton tons of money. Pissed on our Constitution while you sat as quiet as a little church mouse. Not ringing a bell? Perhaps that explains why you make such terrible political and life choices. You have a bad memory.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27645 Apr 9, 2014
That was funny XXX. For a second there I thought you had actually asked me what GW lied about. Excuse me while I join anyone over the age of 30 in the entire country in laughing at the irony of that ridiculous question.

You Tea Baggers are so out of touch and in so much denial that it's nothing short of scary.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27646 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is this link all about? What does it have to do with oil or anything else I was talking about?
The link is about Walmart and it shows how your previous statements on the matter were so completely wrong that it makes you seem slightly retarded. Wonder what else you have been completely wrong about all along? Not that you would ever admit it or actually learn from your past mistakes. Keep on Big Daddy Koch Trucking!
Canton

Canton, OH

#27647 Apr 9, 2014
"At least the oil companies are honest with us." XXXrayted

The hits just keep on coming. Man, you need to get into comedy. No wonder you guys seem like a bunch of corporate fetch boys. You are. Now tell us again how smoking is safe. Derp-a-derp derp derp.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27648 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No health insurance? Better put out that smokie before you come crying to us responsible Americans.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27649 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
"At least the oil companies are honest with us." XXXrayted
The hits just keep on coming. Man, you need to get into comedy. No wonder you guys seem like a bunch of corporate fetch boys. You are. Now tell us again how smoking is safe. Derp-a-derp derp derp.
Oil companies are honest---especially compared to your dictator.

Oil companies make no bones about why they are in business--to make money. They don't hide their profits and even let the public get in on the action if they desire. This way everybody can make money if they want to just like the oil companies. We all need oil, most of us don't need DumBama.

Any other questions????
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27650 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The link is about Walmart and it shows how your previous statements on the matter were so completely wrong that it makes you seem slightly retarded. Wonder what else you have been completely wrong about all along? Not that you would ever admit it or actually learn from your past mistakes. Keep on Big Daddy Koch Trucking!
Public school graduate I see. Let's try this again, what does WalMart have to do with what I was talking about? I was talking about Exxon and Al Gore. How did WalMart sneak into that subject line?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27651 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
No health insurance? Better put out that smokie before you come crying to us responsible Americans.
The same responsible Americans that voted this Nazi into office and is now responsible for millions of us losing our healthcare insurance through no fault of our own????
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27652 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
That was funny XXX. For a second there I thought you had actually asked me what GW lied about. Excuse me while I join anyone over the age of 30 in the entire country in laughing at the irony of that ridiculous question.
You Tea Baggers are so out of touch and in so much denial that it's nothing short of scary.
If you can't answer the question (which I know you can't) then just say so.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27653 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
All those American soldiers that needlessly died because Clinton boinked some fat girl. Or am I thinking of someone else's lie? You know. The one you didn't make a peep about before you suddenly and recently became so alarmed that politicians lie. You remember, I am sure. Lied to Congress. Lied to the American people. Made Halliburton tons of money. Pissed on our Constitution while you sat as quiet as a little church mouse. Not ringing a bell? Perhaps that explains why you make such terrible political and life choices. You have a bad memory.
Okay, so show me where you can prove GW knew one thing about Iraq or anything else, but stated otherwise. Go ahead, take a shot at it.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27654 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so show me where you can prove GW knew one thing about Iraq or anything else, but stated otherwise. Go ahead, take a shot at it.
You really are stupid.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27655 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The same responsible Americans that voted this Nazi into office and is now responsible for millions of us losing our healthcare insurance through no fault of our own????
You probably qualify for Medicaid now. Have you applied?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27656 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why no one believes you when you claim to have lost a good health insurance plan because of the ACA. You are either the dumbest man alive or the most dishonest.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27657 Apr 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Moran IS retiring, and that's why he is willing to talk about Congressional pay. I know $174K sounds like a lot, but it doesn't go very far in Washington, D.C., where the median home price is about $450K.
http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Washington-...
I totally understand the cost of living in D.C. OUR National city that THEY administrate.
MY issue & the position of many others I am sure is: THEY ran for office VOLUNTARILY! In fact, vast dollar sums & efforts were spent to get them there.
I don't ignore the fact of benefits that would come out of the average citizens pay check or be an expense of the typical business man/woman. They don't have it bad.
IF they would quit working 'power plays' with each other, kissing big money for the sake of money & power, graft, running for re-election & simply did what they were elected to do, follow the constitution & listen to their voters, their lives would be easier.
IF they were worth more, the public would have NO problem paying more. Matter of fact, they can give/vote themselves a raise but they know where that would lead when elections come around. Another veiled power issue.
It's a shame that they do NOT address those issues. Their lives would be better & so would the whole country's.
aka Robocall

Chillicothe, OH

#27658 Apr 9, 2014
Lerner sent Cummings info on 'Tea Party' affiliated groups in 2012. That's a 'smidgen' of corruption. Even after emphatically denying anything took place. Darrell Issa, just blasted Cummings, a few weeks back, remember?
Your ball of yarn is loosing it's thread. Prepare to be extremely disappointed in November, unshavens. cheers
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27659 Apr 9, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You really are stupid.
A liberal way of saying "I can't either."
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27660 Apr 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I totally understand the cost of living in D.C. OUR National city that THEY administrate.
MY issue & the position of many others I am sure is: THEY ran for office VOLUNTARILY! In fact, vast dollar sums & efforts were spent to get them there.
I don't ignore the fact of benefits that would come out of the average citizens pay check or be an expense of the typical business man/woman. They don't have it bad.
IF they would quit working 'power plays' with each other, kissing big money for the sake of money & power, graft, running for re-election & simply did what they were elected to do, follow the constitution & listen to their voters, their lives would be easier.
IF they were worth more, the public would have NO problem paying more. Matter of fact, they can give/vote themselves a raise but they know where that would lead when elections come around. Another veiled power issue.
It's a shame that they do NOT address those issues. Their lives would be better & so would the whole country's.
The problem is that "we" don't get a vote on whether to pay them more or not. They vote on their own raises. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could?

I've heard these SOB stories before how our representatives can't afford two homes. As you pointed out, not only were they aware of this before running for office, but I've yet to read a story about any politician buying a winnebago.

All these cats retire millionaires. They have lifelong benefits such as healthcare and retirement on top of the insider trading they engaged in while holding office. None of them are worried about paying their electric bill, their gas bill, their water bill, losing their healthcare insurance. So when somebody even hints that life is too hard on $180,000 per year, how can any regular people take such a comment seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors: Illegal Immigrant Minors Forced To... 18 min They cannot kill ... 3
News Auditor: Columbus School District Halfway Throu... 34 min dpx55 1
Republicans are Fun 38 min They cannot kill ... 107
How could a matchbox hold my clothes? 39 min Duke for Mayor 4
FIND LINDA and PAMMY! 52 min Doc 12
Fake Duke 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 2
Now that's a Patriot 2 hr Duke for Mayor 10
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages