|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Hey neat. They are calling for temps in the 80s next week. I forget. Is that normal for the start of April in Ohio? Oh, that's right. All the corporate fetch boys are too busy crawling on their bellies like coward dogs for the boss man to hear the truth of the matter.
Stick your fingers in your ears when I state that it will be in the 80s next week and go "La la la la la la la la la". You can't even begin to fathom how utterly stupid you Tea Bagging Koch wh0res seem to the majority of this nation.
Luckily, ALL of the smart people in this country agree with me when it comes to climate science.
what was the temp April 1st in 1800, 1799, 1798, 1797, and 1776 in comparison to today?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Today April 1st 2014 has been declared..........

Global Warming Day.

all government workers get paid day off

mission accomplished !!!!!!!!!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
shareholder meeting this month, but 50 billion is expected.
now go refill your crack pipe and make us laugh some more about your brilliance.
celebrex lost patent alone exceeds your failed ignorant statement.
you prove daily the income disparity of this country....at minimum wage you are grossly overpaid.
This may be tricky for you, but what percentage of 50 billion is 16 million? If you can figure that out, you can figure out why no tears are being shed for poor, poor Pfizer.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
Today April 1st 2014 has been declared..........
Global Warming Day.
all government workers get paid day off
mission accomplished !!!!!!!!!!
Yet, the overwhelming majority...say it with me scarecrow, just to keep who you are in perspective of this matter...the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with who? That's right, little spindly scarecrow....the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with me. Not you at all. Not in the least. In fact, considering you are religious, the overwhelming majority of the scientific community views you through the eyes of a decades long and proven time and time again FACT. The one that has already PROVEN that shows religious folks like yourself have lower IQs than us rational folks.

70 degrees on April 1st and in the 80s by Sunday. Is that normal? You aren't an April Fool. You are a 365 days a year fool. It's funny to hear your scarecrow oil lobby propaganda mouth running when all anybody has to do to see our climate is changing is to open their front door.

What's it like outside, scarecrow? Not that your noble fight for the oil lobby propaganda isn't honorable in the face of something that could end life on the planet as we know it.

I see you are claiming "Mission Accomplished". Remind us what was going on the last time one of you corporate fetch boys declared "Mission Accomplished"? Was it? Was it REALLY accomplished? Dance, you stammering buffoon of a man. Dance while climate study geniuses and scientific experts laugh at your ignorance.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what was the temp April 1st in 1800, 1799, 1798, 1797, and 1776 in comparison to today?
5 times in the recorded history of weather in this nation, huh? Gee. We are all underwhelmed. Now clue us in. When you found those dates, were you by chance searching for "Normal" temperatures for April in Ohio? Aaaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for proving MY point.

80 degrees by Sunday. Any honest person over 35, let us know. Is that normal for the start of April in Ohio? Is 70 degrees by 10:30 am on April 1st in Ohio normal weather?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, the overwhelming majority...say it with me scarecrow, just to keep who you are in perspective of this matter...the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with who? That's right, little spindly scarecrow....the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with me. Not you at all. Not in the least. In fact, considering you are religious, the overwhelming majority of the scientific community views you through the eyes of a decades long and proven time and time again FACT. The one that has already PROVEN that shows religious folks like yourself have lower IQs than us rational folks.
70 degrees on April 1st and in the 80s by Sunday. Is that normal? You aren't an April Fool. You are a 365 days a year fool. It's funny to hear your scarecrow oil lobby propaganda mouth running when all anybody has to do to see our climate is changing is to open their front door.
What's it like outside, scarecrow? Not that your noble fight for the oil lobby propaganda isn't honorable in the face of something that could end life on the planet as we know it.
I see you are claiming "Mission Accomplished". Remind us what was going on the last time one of you corporate fetch boys declared "Mission Accomplished"? Was it? Was it REALLY accomplished? Dance, you stammering buffoon of a man. Dance while climate study geniuses and scientific experts laugh at your ignorance.
you and your mommy are an over whelming majority?

OK...if you say so

explain the 300 year old trees that man saw for the 1st time last year because they were covered in ice, and why you refuse to answer historical temps on april 1st?

I am still in fear of the ice age prediction in 10 years the so called scientists taught us in the 70's.

all that firewood I stored, and now it is getting hot.....what happened?

after next election will it be astroid attacks?

your genius could not tie their shoes.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
flawed science........next!
Laughing stock of the forum, who hasn't correctly predicted one outcome of anything on this thread since he started posting, giving us his theories on science.

VOID

There will be armed riots in the streets if Obama get's elected again. Romney is going to win by a landslide. The stock market is going to tumble to record lows if Obama get's elected. Texas will be divided into 5 states. The fiscal cliff will destroy this nation and all the Democrats with it.

A small part of the kookie claims you have made on here. Now tell us your hilarious views on climate science.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

according to Canton........

spring is never warm.

Easter pictures going back in time show sun dresses, and snowmen.

your science is kindergarden level, and why they beg for grants because nobody will employ them
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing stock of the forum, who hasn't correctly predicted one outcome of anything on this thread since he started posting, giving us his theories on science.
VOID
There will be armed riots in the streets if Obama get's elected again. Romney is going to win by a landslide. The stock market is going to tumble to record lows if Obama get's elected. Texas will be divided into 5 states. The fiscal cliff will destroy this nation and all the Democrats with it.
A small part of the kookie claims you have made on here. Now tell us your hilarious views on climate science.
hey stupid...you lie

the riots were if Obama was not elected.

there will be riots when he is impeached in 2015, and the White Lions end the riot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The article that I posted from Scientific American already specifically covers your lame oil lobby propaganda you desperately cling to.. I forget. Is Scientific American more legit when it comes to science than a truck driver, a Republican from Texas or a salesman who thinks he's part of the 1%. Hey, every cold day to you proved there was no such thing as climate change. 63 degreed today. You be sure to ignore that one. Big Daddy Koch says today's temperature isn't real. Just like the HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY (Also see you guys claiming climate change didn't exist at all back then) and 30,000 record high temps in one year, and that's just in the US. None of those documented facts are real. I would say that April Fool's day fits you, but then even a fool is right once and awhile. Your zero percent hit rate is well beyond a fool and deeper into the retardation range.
the article you posted is an April fools joke.

why is it you dodge scientific questions like what has been the temp on 4/1 for the last 100 years?

is the math to difficult for you to add them up and divide by 100, or is it you don't possess the data?

retardation is sheep praying to the global warming god al gore.

politically correct is laughing at you and running you out of town on a rail.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of yourself, and full of crap too.
I am sorry that you are so filled with malice. I bear you no ill will.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid...you lie
the riots were if Obama was not elected.
there will be riots when he is impeached in 2015, and the White Lions end the riot.
Awwwww the best you can do is to lie about something anyone can look up and then call me a liar. How spindly and weak. If Jesus Christ was anything more than a myth for the weak minded, he would spit in your conniving scarecrow face.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the article you posted is an April fools joke.
why is it you dodge scientific questions like what has been the temp on 4/1 for the last 100 years?
is the math to difficult for you to add them up and divide by 100, or is it you don't possess the data?
retardation is sheep praying to the global warming god al gore.
politically correct is laughing at you and running you out of town on a rail.
Running me out of town? Is that why all of us Americans who EARNED what we have in life elected Obama twice? Because everyone agrees with you? Ahhh ha ha ha ha!

Pipe down, you sniveling fringe group flunky. No one cares about your kookie little gun hoarding oil cult for Jesus. You guys only made it as far as you did because corporations bought the political seats the GOP was selling. You know, that thing the GOP publically regrets to this day.

I encourage everyone to go to the very established Scientific American and read about the overwhelming majority of the scientific community who disagree with Reality Speaks silly little oil lobby propaganda rants about climate change. Take that fat Koch out of your mouth when you speak to me, you spindly scarecrow clown of a man.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you are so filled with malice. I bear you no ill will.
He's cranky because his wife gave him an F in manhood.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

I found the neatest thing while tracking down Reality's comments about armed riots in the streets in Obama gets elected again...

A quote from XXXrayted. The person that has assured me on a number of occasions that he is not a racist. You decide...

"The bodies were barely pulled out of the school and this big eared zebra is going to make politics out of it? "

Post number 15713 pg 727
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
5 times in the recorded history of weather in this nation, huh? Gee. We are all underwhelmed. Now clue us in. When you found those dates, were you by chance searching for "Normal" temperatures for April in Ohio? Aaaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for proving MY point.
80 degrees by Sunday. Any honest person over 35, let us know. Is that normal for the start of April in Ohio? Is 70 degrees by 10:30 am on April 1st in Ohio normal weather?
80 degrees by Sunday? Maybe you better quit getting your forecasts from those taxpayer funded scientists of yours:

http://fox8.com/weather/

It is now 70 degrees which is 17 degrees above our "normal" high. How many weeks have we spent this season with 17 degrees below the normal high this season? Lets' see, one day above normal, 50 days below normal. You're right, it's global warming.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So I provide a link from Scientific American to back up my claims on climate science and you provide an opinion from a Republican in Texas and a link to Fox News for your science. Thanks for clearing all that up. It would be fun to compare the IQ of an average truck driver to the IQ of an expert in global climate science. Where's that leave you? Oh that's right. That leaves you saddled up next to morons like Reality Speaks, and it leaves me saddled up next to the overwhelming majority of the scientific community.
Perhaps. The difference is the so-called scientific community is laughing at you. Hey Canton, did you buy tickets to that 700 thousand dollar movie? Ahh, that's nothing, at least compared to a billion dollar internet site that barely works.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
Link didn't work. It's the video of Randy Weber(R-Tx) showing just how clueless and idiotic some of the members are on that "panel". Just another HUGE waste of taxpayers money.
So what you're saying is that they didn't waste that money on a theater production? Or is this yet another of your many attack the messenger and not the message?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's a lot. What was Pfizer's revenue in 2013?
Must be quite a bit. You didn't buy stock in it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww the best you can do is to lie about something anyone can look up and then call me a liar. How spindly and weak. If Jesus Christ was anything more than a myth for the weak minded, he would spit in your conniving scarecrow face.
and you would have re-posted any lie I told.

since you lied, you can just lie more.

and since I am so weak....how come you are the one who has nothing including religion in your life?

When you meet Jesus he will remind you to keep your arms inside the elevator while traveling to the bowels of hell. Wonder if Jesus will have your car special painted with a crow on the side.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 46 min d pantz 94
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 59 min d pantz 51
Peeping Tom Films Woman Through Window In North... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
How To Cut A Watermelon in Under A Minute 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,226
Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man 8 hr yeah baby yeah 6
Do you agree with bringing Ebola virus to the USA 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••