woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27388 Apr 1, 2014
Link didn't work. It's the video of Randy Weber(R-Tx) showing just how clueless and idiotic some of the members are on that "panel". Just another HUGE waste of taxpayers money.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27389 Apr 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Link didn't work. It's the video of Randy Weber(R-Tx) showing just how clueless and idiotic some of the members are on that "panel". Just another HUGE waste of taxpayers money.
what does it matter?

66% of the tax money collected in entirety of all States and Nation are wasted.

your example is chump change, and government officials would not even bend over to pick up that pittance.

get a grip.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27390 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
science project for Canton.
what has been the temperature for the last 1000 April 1st in Canton Ohio?
1000 is a mere 1% of Canton's existence.
after the glacier melted, was root cause for the heat that melted the ice due to camp fires smoke?
were the polar bears starving because they could not break ice?
and did your scientists prove Global warming due to man made pollution before man was on Earth?
I proved you a moron on 1st post....this science experiment of fact has more evidence than your scientists do regarding global anything.
today is your national holiday.....fools day.
The article that I posted from Scientific American already specifically covers your lame oil lobby propaganda you desperately cling to.. I forget. Is Scientific American more legit when it comes to science than a truck driver, a Republican from Texas or a salesman who thinks he's part of the 1%. Hey, every cold day to you proved there was no such thing as climate change. 63 degreed today. You be sure to ignore that one. Big Daddy Koch says today's temperature isn't real. Just like the HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY (Also see you guys claiming climate change didn't exist at all back then) and 30,000 record high temps in one year, and that's just in the US. None of those documented facts are real. I would say that April Fool's day fits you, but then even a fool is right once and awhile. Your zero percent hit rate is well beyond a fool and deeper into the retardation range.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27391 Apr 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And nobody hates propaganda more than Canton:
National Science Foundation funded climate change musical to tune of $700,000
By Perry ChiaramontePublished March 31, 2014FoxNews.com
Call it Climate Change: The Musical!
The National Science Foundation has spent nearly $700,000 on a climate change-themed theatrical production, leaving some in Congress questioning if the organization's grant funds could be put to better use.
Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, questioned White House science czar John Holdren in a hearing last Thursday about the way the NSF is using taxpayer money -- including on the grants for the play, a New York production called "The Great Immensity."
“I support basic research, which can lead to discoveries that change our world, expand our horizons and save lives,” Smith, chairman of the House Science Committee, told FoxNews.com .“But NSF has funded too many questionable research grants. Spending taxpayer dollars to fund a climate change musical called ‘The Great Immensity’ sounds more like a waste of taxpayer dollars -- money that could have funded higher priority research.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/31/cl...
We report----you decide.
So I provide a link from Scientific American to back up my claims on climate science and you provide an opinion from a Republican in Texas and a link to Fox News for your science. Thanks for clearing all that up. It would be fun to compare the IQ of an average truck driver to the IQ of an expert in global climate science. Where's that leave you? Oh that's right. That leaves you saddled up next to morons like Reality Speaks, and it leaves me saddled up next to the overwhelming majority of the scientific community.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27392 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what does it matter?
66% of the tax money collected in entirety of all States and Nation are wasted.
your example is chump change, and government officials would not even bend over to pick up that pittance.
get a grip.
That sandbox and your imaginary race cars are waiting on you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27393 Apr 1, 2014
Hey neat. They are calling for temps in the 80s next week. I forget. Is that normal for the start of April in Ohio? Oh, that's right. All the corporate fetch boys are too busy crawling on their bellies like coward dogs for the boss man to hear the truth of the matter.

Stick your fingers in your ears when I state that it will be in the 80s next week and go "La la la la la la la la la". You can't even begin to fathom how utterly stupid you Tea Bagging Koch wh0res seem to the majority of this nation.
Luckily, ALL of the smart people in this country agree with me when it comes to climate science.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27394 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The article that I posted from Scientific American already specifically covers your lame oil lobby propaganda you desperately cling to.. I forget. Is Scientific American more legit when it comes to science than a truck driver, a Republican from Texas or a salesman who thinks he's part of the 1%. Hey, every cold day to you proved there was no such thing as climate change. 63 degreed today. You be sure to ignore that one. Big Daddy Koch says today's temperature isn't real. Just like the HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY (Also see you guys claiming climate change didn't exist at all back then) and 30,000 record high temps in one year, and that's just in the US. None of those documented facts are real. I would say that April Fool's day fits you, but then even a fool is right once and awhile. Your zero percent hit rate is well beyond a fool and deeper into the retardation range.
your hysterical, and should have a TV show.

science is only viable with proven experiments and research.

your data is a snapshot in time.

your entire range of data collected in comparison to age of Earth is similar to a 100th of a second in a 50 years span.

some science junior. By using your definition of science, we are in an economic boom time.

and because you are forced to lie and spin your every word to keep the world from laughing at you is fun, so I took it upon myself to antagonize your lunacy.

Like a baby Bluegill....you bite on anything.

PS: Science experiment for loons.

fill a glass with ice and fill to rim with water. Watch glass overflow as water melts?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27395 Apr 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That sandbox and your imaginary race cars are waiting on you.
what is hysterical is your imagination.

and how much you betting on a race?

you pick my wife's car or mine...either do.

If you want to race the pickup then I want a rolling start.

if you don't possess a documented 10 second vehicle you will lose so don't waste anyones fuel.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27396 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So I provide a link from Scientific American to back up my claims on climate science and you provide an opinion from a Republican in Texas and a link to Fox News for your science. Thanks for clearing all that up. It would be fun to compare the IQ of an average truck driver to the IQ of an expert in global climate science. Where's that leave you? Oh that's right. That leaves you saddled up next to morons like Reality Speaks, and it leaves me saddled up next to the overwhelming majority of the scientific community.
flawed science........next!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27397 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey neat. They are calling for temps in the 80s next week. I forget. Is that normal for the start of April in Ohio? Oh, that's right. All the corporate fetch boys are too busy crawling on their bellies like coward dogs for the boss man to hear the truth of the matter.
Stick your fingers in your ears when I state that it will be in the 80s next week and go "La la la la la la la la la". You can't even begin to fathom how utterly stupid you Tea Bagging Koch wh0res seem to the majority of this nation.
Luckily, ALL of the smart people in this country agree with me when it comes to climate science.
what was the temp April 1st in 1800, 1799, 1798, 1797, and 1776 in comparison to today?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27398 Apr 1, 2014
Today April 1st 2014 has been declared..........

Global Warming Day.

all government workers get paid day off

mission accomplished !!!!!!!!!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27399 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
shareholder meeting this month, but 50 billion is expected.
now go refill your crack pipe and make us laugh some more about your brilliance.
celebrex lost patent alone exceeds your failed ignorant statement.
you prove daily the income disparity of this country....at minimum wage you are grossly overpaid.
This may be tricky for you, but what percentage of 50 billion is 16 million? If you can figure that out, you can figure out why no tears are being shed for poor, poor Pfizer.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27400 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
Today April 1st 2014 has been declared..........
Global Warming Day.
all government workers get paid day off
mission accomplished !!!!!!!!!!
Yet, the overwhelming majority...say it with me scarecrow, just to keep who you are in perspective of this matter...the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with who? That's right, little spindly scarecrow....the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with me. Not you at all. Not in the least. In fact, considering you are religious, the overwhelming majority of the scientific community views you through the eyes of a decades long and proven time and time again FACT. The one that has already PROVEN that shows religious folks like yourself have lower IQs than us rational folks.

70 degrees on April 1st and in the 80s by Sunday. Is that normal? You aren't an April Fool. You are a 365 days a year fool. It's funny to hear your scarecrow oil lobby propaganda mouth running when all anybody has to do to see our climate is changing is to open their front door.

What's it like outside, scarecrow? Not that your noble fight for the oil lobby propaganda isn't honorable in the face of something that could end life on the planet as we know it.

I see you are claiming "Mission Accomplished". Remind us what was going on the last time one of you corporate fetch boys declared "Mission Accomplished"? Was it? Was it REALLY accomplished? Dance, you stammering buffoon of a man. Dance while climate study geniuses and scientific experts laugh at your ignorance.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27401 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what was the temp April 1st in 1800, 1799, 1798, 1797, and 1776 in comparison to today?
5 times in the recorded history of weather in this nation, huh? Gee. We are all underwhelmed. Now clue us in. When you found those dates, were you by chance searching for "Normal" temperatures for April in Ohio? Aaaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for proving MY point.

80 degrees by Sunday. Any honest person over 35, let us know. Is that normal for the start of April in Ohio? Is 70 degrees by 10:30 am on April 1st in Ohio normal weather?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27402 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, the overwhelming majority...say it with me scarecrow, just to keep who you are in perspective of this matter...the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with who? That's right, little spindly scarecrow....the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY agrees with me. Not you at all. Not in the least. In fact, considering you are religious, the overwhelming majority of the scientific community views you through the eyes of a decades long and proven time and time again FACT. The one that has already PROVEN that shows religious folks like yourself have lower IQs than us rational folks.
70 degrees on April 1st and in the 80s by Sunday. Is that normal? You aren't an April Fool. You are a 365 days a year fool. It's funny to hear your scarecrow oil lobby propaganda mouth running when all anybody has to do to see our climate is changing is to open their front door.
What's it like outside, scarecrow? Not that your noble fight for the oil lobby propaganda isn't honorable in the face of something that could end life on the planet as we know it.
I see you are claiming "Mission Accomplished". Remind us what was going on the last time one of you corporate fetch boys declared "Mission Accomplished"? Was it? Was it REALLY accomplished? Dance, you stammering buffoon of a man. Dance while climate study geniuses and scientific experts laugh at your ignorance.
you and your mommy are an over whelming majority?

OK...if you say so

explain the 300 year old trees that man saw for the 1st time last year because they were covered in ice, and why you refuse to answer historical temps on april 1st?

I am still in fear of the ice age prediction in 10 years the so called scientists taught us in the 70's.

all that firewood I stored, and now it is getting hot.....what happened?

after next election will it be astroid attacks?

your genius could not tie their shoes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27403 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
flawed science........next!
Laughing stock of the forum, who hasn't correctly predicted one outcome of anything on this thread since he started posting, giving us his theories on science.

VOID

There will be armed riots in the streets if Obama get's elected again. Romney is going to win by a landslide. The stock market is going to tumble to record lows if Obama get's elected. Texas will be divided into 5 states. The fiscal cliff will destroy this nation and all the Democrats with it.

A small part of the kookie claims you have made on here. Now tell us your hilarious views on climate science.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27404 Apr 1, 2014
according to Canton........

spring is never warm.

Easter pictures going back in time show sun dresses, and snowmen.

your science is kindergarden level, and why they beg for grants because nobody will employ them
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27405 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing stock of the forum, who hasn't correctly predicted one outcome of anything on this thread since he started posting, giving us his theories on science.
VOID
There will be armed riots in the streets if Obama get's elected again. Romney is going to win by a landslide. The stock market is going to tumble to record lows if Obama get's elected. Texas will be divided into 5 states. The fiscal cliff will destroy this nation and all the Democrats with it.
A small part of the kookie claims you have made on here. Now tell us your hilarious views on climate science.
hey stupid...you lie

the riots were if Obama was not elected.

there will be riots when he is impeached in 2015, and the White Lions end the riot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27406 Apr 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The article that I posted from Scientific American already specifically covers your lame oil lobby propaganda you desperately cling to.. I forget. Is Scientific American more legit when it comes to science than a truck driver, a Republican from Texas or a salesman who thinks he's part of the 1%. Hey, every cold day to you proved there was no such thing as climate change. 63 degreed today. You be sure to ignore that one. Big Daddy Koch says today's temperature isn't real. Just like the HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY (Also see you guys claiming climate change didn't exist at all back then) and 30,000 record high temps in one year, and that's just in the US. None of those documented facts are real. I would say that April Fool's day fits you, but then even a fool is right once and awhile. Your zero percent hit rate is well beyond a fool and deeper into the retardation range.
the article you posted is an April fools joke.

why is it you dodge scientific questions like what has been the temp on 4/1 for the last 100 years?

is the math to difficult for you to add them up and divide by 100, or is it you don't possess the data?

retardation is sheep praying to the global warming god al gore.

politically correct is laughing at you and running you out of town on a rail.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27407 Apr 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of yourself, and full of crap too.
I am sorry that you are so filled with malice. I bear you no ill will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Justice 2,559
Finally, Obama has a successor! 1 hr Male 59
3 of the 6 charged Baltimore police officers ar... 1 hr hmm 15
Cleveland braces for Brelo verdict 1 hr SizzlinShari 8
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 6 hr Pale Rider 187
Ashley Ross 6 hr wondering 1
News Four Vietnam vets reflect on war 40 years after... 8 hr REAL American 25
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]