xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27278 Mar 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If that brilliant scheme is typical of your other decisions, it is no wonder you are mad at the world.
Not mad at the world, just the people that are making the world an ugly place like your President.

"Barack Insane Obama, ruining lives by the millions every month."
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27279 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mad at the world, just the people that are making the world an ugly place like your President.
"Barack Insane Obama, ruining lives by the millions every month."
No worries. You will outsmart him.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#27280 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In my entire adult working life, this will be the first time I've never had healthcare insurance, and I lay the blame where it belongs---DumBama and the Dummycrats. I almost can't wait for the next two elections.
I lay the blame where it belongs; you failed to buy insurance.

I have had a personal policy for years. Much better than having corporate masters dictate my coverage and my doctors. I do not see why any free American would want to give his boss that extra leash around his neck.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27281 Mar 29, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I lay the blame where it belongs; you failed to buy insurance.
I have had a personal policy for years. Much better than having corporate masters dictate my coverage and my doctors. I do not see why any free American would want to give his boss that extra leash around his neck.
Until this big-eared dope came to town, over 80% of us got our healthcare coverage through our employer and we were quite happy with it thank you. It's what we working people call a benefit.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#27282 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Until this big-eared dope came to town, over 80% of us got our healthcare coverage through our employer and we were quite happy with it thank you. It's what we working people call a benefit.
Sheep.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27283 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be for you.
I provided multiple sources including many that have been known to lean left quite a bit, and you're still not happy.
"The best thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
xxxrayted
And i showed just how much of a pathetic tea bag sheep that you are. When you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. You're to dumb to even read all of your sources article. I didn't have all day to show you you're own stupidity.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27284 Mar 29, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> None of us can Google, Bing, Wiki or YouTube everything. IF one of us has something to contest, then we should post our proof. Personally, I don't stroke even 300 keys a minute nor do I have the most advanced & fastest computer so I tend to look at what many of you supply & then I scrutinize. There's nothing wrong with that.
You reply and click on articles yet you can't look anything up? Get a kid from the area and they can show you how in about 2 minutes or less.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27285 Mar 29, 2014
classychazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for you situation and I hope you remain healthy until they get this entire mess sorted out.
He's just lying and full of it.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27286 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So all of those people who lost their jobs under Bush were able to keep paid for coverage under their employer. It is so hard google 'job losses under bush'. Keep up with the stupid, you're a pro:

voices.yahoo.com/analysis-jobs-loss-under-pre...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27287 Mar 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So all of those people who lost their jobs under Bush were able to keep paid for coverage under their employer. It is so hard google 'job losses under bush'. Keep up with the stupid, you're a pro:
voices.yahoo.com/analysis-jobs-loss-under-pre...
You can't even respond staying on topic. You went from health insurance to people that lost their job under Bush, and then call me stupid? No wonder you're the Topix troll here.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27288 Mar 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And i showed just how much of a pathetic tea bag sheep that you are. When you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. You're to dumb to even read all of your sources article. I didn't have all day to show you you're own stupidity.
And you call me "to" dumb. LOL!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27289 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even respond staying on topic. You went from health insurance to people that lost their job under Bush, and then call me stupid? No wonder you're the Topix troll here.
So there DUMBO, what part of that first sentence didn't you understand? Besides the FACT that it shows your 80% figure got pulled straight out of your lying, bigoted rectum. You must really love the smell of s*it, you spew it every day. Show us how they kept their insurance when they didn't have a job?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27290 Mar 29, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So there DUMBO, what part of that first sentence didn't you understand? Besides the FACT that it shows your 80% figure got pulled straight out of your lying, bigoted rectum. You must really love the smell of s*it, you spew it every day. Show us how they kept their insurance when they didn't have a job?
Wrong Dumbo. 80% of people in this country that had health insurance obtained it through their employer.

How are people that lose their job today supposed to maintain their healthcare coverage? If I can't afford it working, I sure as hell can't afford to keep it not working.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27291 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I opted to not get healthcare insurance through Commie Care or anywhere else for that matter....
Our employer has given us a raise to offset our loss of healthcare insurance, but it isn't nearly enough to continue coverage through the exchange.
So now, employees that once had some kind of coverage have none at all, and I'm sure we are not alone. Since our employer cannot give us a direct check for our coverage, he gave us a pay rate increase instead....
Bottom line: out of that $450.00 he used to pay, he is giving me a $1.5 dollars per hour increase, or about $300.00 per month.
So, if I understand you, your employer used Obamacare as an excuse to cut his share of your total compensation by $150/month?(He used to pay your insurance premium of $450, and now he only gives you $300.) Did any of you complain about that?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I opted to not get healthcare insurance through Commie Care or anywhere else for that matter....
You are making a terrible mistake. One hospital visit and you'll be done for. Even if everything you say is correct, you can still get catastrophic coverage for about $250/month. Don't wreck your life to prove some point.

http://www.legalconsumer.com/obamacare/rates....
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27293 Mar 29, 2014
classychazy wrote:
I seen you all awhile back debating about who would and would not except the new ACA. I was wondering if any of you see the article in the Chillicothe Gazette which plainly stated they may not be accepting those with ACA coverage after it goes into full affect? I think it was a week or so ago.
I just went to the Chillicothe Gazette website, and couldn't find any such article. Can you provide a link to it?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27294 Mar 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I understand you, your employer used Obamacare as an excuse to cut his share of your total compensation by $150/month?(He used to pay your insurance premium of $450, and now he only gives you $300.) Did any of you complain about that?
<quoted text>
You are making a terrible mistake. One hospital visit and you'll be done for. Even if everything you say is correct, you can still get catastrophic coverage for about $250/month. Don't wreck your life to prove some point.
http://www.legalconsumer.com/obamacare/rates....
Thanks for your concern OG.

As my employer explained to me, that $300.00 per month that he is giving me actually costs him $450.00 per month when you include all the workman's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, matching SS and Medicare contributions not to mention our retirement account that he has to pay into. The IRS will not allow any exchange of money between employer and employee without deductions taken out. When all is figured, he only has 300 dollars of that 450 left to give us. How can we complain about that?

If the Democrats could have figured that in whereas they allowed an employer to pay an employee strictly for health insurance coverage and nothing taken out, my problems would be solved. But I'm sure they figured out that when employers do what my employer did, that's more tax money for them.

The second part of the problem is that this catastrophic insurance doesn't cover anything until the first 5 to 6 thousand dollars are billed to the customer. In other words, it does me very little good to have it unless I have a terrible accident or a surgery of some kind.

The clinic that I've been going to my entire life told me that if I make less than 4 times the poverty rate, they would treat me for anything from a doctors visit right up to major surgery, and they wouldn't bill me one dime PROVIDED I have no health insurance at all.

So the problem is that if I take that crap insurance, I am not only paying into something I'll probably never use, but I will still have to pay for all my medical care in cash up to the deductible. If I have no insurance at all, I can use that money for better things and still get the medical care I need for free.

Doing the math, if I take the insurance, it will cost me $3,000 a year for the insurance, and if I actually get $3,000 of medical care that I have to pay for in cash, I wasted $6,000. With no insurance, I keep that $6,000 per year.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27295 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The clinic that I've been going to my entire life told me that if I make less than 4 times the poverty rate, they would treat me for anything from a doctors visit right up to major surgery, and they wouldn't bill me one dime PROVIDED I have no health insurance at all.
It sounds like you are fortunate to have good healthcare at no cost to you. Sounds like what those "liberals" have been suggesting for all of us, right?

So, tell me why you are upset about losing your employer-sponsored insurance? It sounds like you just have more money in your pocket, but you still have healthcare.

The Free Clinic of Cleveland is a wonderful resource (I had a friend that used to volunteer there when it was just getting started in the early 1970s.) But you must realize that it depends on professionals donating their services, cash donations from individuals and organizations, and (a big piece of the pie) money from the government. It's charity, for those unable to provide for themselves. Does that bother you?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27296 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your concern OG.
As my employer explained to me, that $300.00 per month that he is giving me actually costs him $450.00 per month when you include all the workman's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, matching SS and Medicare contributions not to mention our retirement account that he has to pay into. The IRS will not allow any exchange of money between employer and employee without deductions taken out. When all is figured, he only has 300 dollars of that 450 left to give us. How can we complain about that?
If the Democrats could have figured that in whereas they allowed an employer to pay an employee strictly for health insurance coverage and nothing taken out, my problems would be solved. But I'm sure they figured out that when employers do what my employer did, that's more tax money for them.
The second part of the problem is that this catastrophic insurance doesn't cover anything until the first 5 to 6 thousand dollars are billed to the customer. In other words, it does me very little good to have it unless I have a terrible accident or a surgery of some kind.
So the problem is that if I take that crap insurance, I am not only paying into something I'll probably never use, but I will still have to pay for all my medical care in cash up to the deductible. If I have no insurance at all, I can use that money for better things and still get the medical care I need for free.
Doing the math, if I take the insurance, it will cost me $3,000 a year for the insurance, and if I actually get $3,000 of medical care that I have to pay for in cash, I wasted $6,000. With no insurance, I keep that $6,000 per year.
My situation is like that. One 4th of my GROSS pay would go to premium & deductible. There is of course still housing, utilities ( I do not have cable or premium ISP ) groceries, transportation & of course the lawfully mandated auto insurance. There is too little left for ins payments of $250-$300 + per month. It just isn't there.
My employer is struggling too so I sure can't expect a raise of any size or anytime soon. I would sleep better with med ins but the $$ is NOT in my budget. I saved what I could for months to get tires on my car. Inexpensive tires. No tires, no 12 yr old car, no 12 yr old car, I can't get to work. Priorities
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27297 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... Using that logic, you could cancel your home owner's insurance and have more money in your pocket, too.

Just make sure that you will not be wiped out financially by a hospital stay. I've seen it happen to others, and I don't want to see it happen to you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27298 Mar 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, because I know several people who work crappy, underpaid jobs, just for the health care coverage. Thanks to Obama, the hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world, now they can tell those underpaid jobs to go screw themselves. I know that makes you mad but REAL Americans are happily signing up by the millions, yet the world is still turning. Only a corporate fetch boy would be against them having options and not being stuck with an underpaid job. Don't worry. You guys will be shuffling back into the shadows like you always do and all the crazy crap you guys claimed would happen if poor people got health insurance will never happen and you'll never be held accountable for your absurd claims. You know. Standard practice for the GOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo: Woman on Woman Rhaipe Epidemic 16 min EB has left the b... 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 3,562
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 6 hr Old Timer 960
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 7 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 8 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 8 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 317
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 15 hr Duke for Mayor 385
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE