xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27250 Mar 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a crook...Read my lips...Trickle trickle...Saddam has the ability to hit the US with nukes...mission accomplished...flip flop
Who said Saddam had the ability to hit the US with nukes? I know what Democrats said about him. In fact, I have proof of what they said:

Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27251 Mar 27, 2014
PolarVortexSpewdoctor wrote:
yes i am..........Beach!
ann dat gay navy seal who wrote some littl' fairy tale book about the fake operation iz my hoe-bagg
some special forces awl-righ....?....landed unkle sams multi-million $$ heli 2 hard ann dey had to self-destruct-it....?.....FAIL
ann don't even publis a photo uv nuttin' cuz prez tiger woodz don't wannaha' rock duh muslim bruddahoodz boat none....?....
i gottaha' go puke now
PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Your composition & imaginative spelling makes me wonder how serious you are or are not.
For now I will pass on taking you seriously.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27252 Mar 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of reports in my voter folder. How many would you like?
Dem politicians throwing a party for a convicted voter criminal certainly is no indication why they don't want voter-ID. LOL!
Some unbiased proof for one. We show you plenty, but you just ignore them.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27253 Mar 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to be cooking out, throwing horseshoes or whatever & talk about these issues face to face with you Old Man.
2 reasons, you are always talking facts & you are always RESPECTFUL to those deserving respect.
And I'm pretty certain we would have a good time together. Thanks for the kind words.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27254 Mar 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> ...you are always RESPECTFUL to those deserving respect.
I try to be respectful even to those that don't deserve it (but I don't always succeed.)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27255 Mar 27, 2014
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27256 Mar 27, 2014
I viewed 6 links....AWESOME !!
Canton

Canton, OH

#27257 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And DumBama sold weapons to Mexican drug lords. So what's your point?
That's a perfect comparison. Except for the fact that they are two totally different situations. Law enforcement under Obama accidentally lost guns in Mexico that were intended to track down the drug cartels. Reagan knowingly funded terrorists. My point is Reagan is a Conservative hero. He raised taxes 11 times on the poor and middle class. Unemployment under Reagan achieved numbers much higher than under Obama. That is what you guys call a Conservative hero. Just like Vladimir Putin.

Did I happen to mention that it is a documented and historical fact that REAGAN FUNDED TERRORISTS? Put that one in your Affordable Health Care Act and smoke it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27258 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Saddam had the ability to hit the US with nukes? I know what Democrats said about him. In fact, I have proof of what they said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hjgquIN4RrwXX
Go ahead and take your pick...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27259 Mar 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Your composition & imaginative spelling makes me wonder how serious you are or are not.
For now I will pass on taking you seriously.
Strange how that is exactly how you reacted the last time a right winger made blatantly racist comments on here. You made a point of down playing it. Wonder why?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27260 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a perfect comparison. Except for the fact that they are two totally different situations. Law enforcement under Obama accidentally lost guns in Mexico that were intended to track down the drug cartels. Reagan knowingly funded terrorists. My point is Reagan is a Conservative hero. He raised taxes 11 times on the poor and middle class. Unemployment under Reagan achieved numbers much higher than under Obama. That is what you guys call a Conservative hero. Just like Vladimir Putin.
Did I happen to mention that it is a documented and historical fact that REAGAN FUNDED TERRORISTS? Put that one in your Affordable Health Care Act and smoke it.
why do you insist on going back 25 years to excuse current behavior?
if it was wrong then it is wrong today?

Hint.....you are powerless to fix yesterday, but completely empowered to fix tomorrow.

all people want to do is point fingers and complain. those that use action accomplish goals.

now get back to your crack pipe and smoke some more.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27262 Mar 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
I viewed 6 links....AWESOME !!
Do a little of extra research on them and you will find out the pure B.S. behind them. But looking at a lot of your replies maybe not. It's called GOOGLE and it's not very hard.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27263 Mar 28, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Do a little of extra research on them and you will find out the pure B.S. behind them. But looking at a lot of your replies maybe not. It's called GOOGLE and it's not very hard.
it is not very hard to publish fiction........look at Al Gores movie and book......how about Obama's books?

Rush Limbaugh has been awarded children's top selling author.

Google lets you see what people pay them to show.

naive you are.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27264 Mar 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you insist on going back 25 years to excuse current behavior?
if it was wrong then it is wrong today?
Hint.....you are powerless to fix yesterday, but completely empowered to fix tomorrow.
all people want to do is point fingers and complain. those that use action accomplish goals.
now get back to your crack pipe and smoke some more.
No one even tries to understand what you are rambling about any more. You are just a retarded mascot making grunt noises to me at this point. It's almost as if you just put a bunch of words in a hat and then reach in there with your spindly arm to pick out what you will type next. Luckily, American voters won't have to listen to your Tea Bagger nonsense again, and considering the GOP's stance on you guys, that goes for whether a Democrat or a Republican is running the show. Your kookie little fringe group of oil cult for Jesus flunkies will soon be a speck in the past, like that 25 years you keep barking about. Back in the days when right wing Conservative messiah Ronald Reagan funded terrorists, raised taxes on the middle class 11 times and tripled the deficit.

Put that in your Ollie and head on North.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27265 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and take your pick...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YPJCPcYCupYXX
Now there's six minutes of my life I'll never get back. I didn't see anybody say that Iraq had nuclear weapons that can hit the US.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27266 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain how Racist Holder was able to track these weapons when only one or two had tracking devices? The hundreds of others had nothing on them.

I guess he didn't learn from Bush's Wide Receiver where the weapons he allowed to be sold to drug lords all had tracking devices on them, and the criminals found all those tracking devises and threw them away. It's the reason Bush admitted it was a bad idea; he was man enough to do it.

Back in the Reagan days, US citizens were timid about going to war because it was not long after the terrible Vietnam war. Reagan figured why not let our enemies kill our enemies? Saved us a lot of money and a lot of American lives.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27267 Mar 28, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Do a little of extra research on them and you will find out the pure B.S. behind them. But looking at a lot of your replies maybe not. It's called GOOGLE and it's not very hard.
It must be for you.

I provided multiple sources including many that have been known to lean left quite a bit, and you're still not happy.

"The best thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
xxxrayted
nope

Ironton, OH

#27268 Mar 28, 2014
nope
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27269 Mar 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how that is exactly how you reacted the last time a right winger made blatantly racist comments on here. You made a point of down playing it. Wonder why?
Same reason, NO creditability.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27270 Mar 28, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
None of us can Google, Bing, Wiki or YouTube everything. IF one of us has something to contest, then we should post our proof. Personally, I don't stroke even 300 keys a minute nor do I have the most advanced & fastest computer so I tend to look at what many of you supply & then I scrutinize. There's nothing wrong with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 22 min Duke for Mayor 4,974
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 3 hr Truthful 22
Marriage Vows 3 hr Mandy 1
COPS lives MATTER 4 hr Police Crimes 227
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 5 hr zep 11
Who do you side with in New York and why? 8 hr d pantz 27
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 8 hr Big Johnson 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info