woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27019 Mar 18, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
People who add value are compensated for it.
People spent 50% more time being educated than you, and work double the hours you do.
you want paid the same in your fantasy....notice everyone laughing at you?
no go step and fetch your excuses for your failure from Human services.
do the math.
Most people do know that you are nothing but a bloomin' idiot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27020 Mar 18, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Most people do know that you are nothing but a bloomin' idiot.
said the Private of the mutt pack loser squad.

fact check.......... while you run your mouth in waverly accomplishing nothing, some of us will go to work today.

Is it unfair that those who work earn more than those who don't ?

Only a blooming idiot thinks yapping on the internet about social justice will fix their situation, and looks everyday in the mailbox for a check from someone or thing that agreed with their fantasy.

getting out and being recognized as quality worker pays better than whining FYI.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27021 Mar 18, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
said the Private of the mutt pack loser squad.
fact check.......... while you run your mouth in waverly accomplishing nothing, some of us will go to work today.
Is it unfair that those who work earn more than those who don't ?
Only a blooming idiot thinks yapping on the internet about social justice will fix their situation, and looks everyday in the mailbox for a check from someone or thing that agreed with their fantasy.
getting out and being recognized as quality worker pays better than whining FYI.
You do know that playing in that sandbox in your mommy's back yard with those hundredthousand dollar racemupcars isn't very productive. It's not called work either.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27022 Mar 18, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
People who add value are compensated for it.
People spent 50% more time being educated than you, and work double the hours you do.
you want paid the same in your fantasy....notice everyone laughing at you?
no go step and fetch your excuses for your failure from Human services.
do the math.
Gee little huffy the parking lot fisherman. In the real world, CEOs are handed companies by their fathers who started the company for some pocket lint and a wooden nickle. No special money making powers. No secret education magic. Just an inept, bloated idiot, riding their parents coat tails, who runs the company into the ground at the cost of the American workers you despise so much. If you had EVER had to earn what you have instead of your parents paying your lazy country club powdered wig sissy way, you'd know this is a fact. Only a little Putin fan corporate fetch boy would think boss man works harder than the employees.

I don't notice anyone "laughing" at me , but I did notice how you flounder around the forum like a spindly scarecrow, blurting out absurd predictions of your scared and laughable little fantasy world where somehow you are still relevant in this country. You know, the reason why everyone on here can rattle off five things you have said that make you look like a moron at any given moment. Hey, how's Texas doing after being divided into five states? Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha! How weak.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27023 Mar 18, 2014
How sad, that in 2014, we still have to listen to the nutball notions of a group of unproven religious people claiming God is on their side and that the sooner the end of the world comes, the sooner Jesus will return and prove them right. If the Bible is correct, and as many rightwing Christian nutballs like to claim, "the end is near", then why do any of you care about our nation's debt? It certainly explains why you have not a shred of decency or even preservation for the human race when it comes to turning our world into a toxic wasteland for a buck, and screwing future generations for your own greed. Who cares, right? Jesus will be back any minute now. How both sad and disgusting. Just a doomsday oil cult in this modern age.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27024 Mar 18, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that playing in that sandbox in your mommy's back yard with those hundredthousand dollar racemupcars isn't very productive. It's not called work either.
That old woman who used to circle around her students like an unprofessional sex vulture isn't his mother.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#27025 Mar 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
How sad, that in 2014, we still have to listen to the nutball notions of a group of unproven religious people claiming God is on their side and that the sooner the end of the world comes, the sooner Jesus will return and prove them right. If the Bible is correct, and as many rightwing Christian nutballs like to claim, "the end is near", then why do any of you care about our nation's debt? It certainly explains why you have not a shred of decency or even preservation for the human race when it comes to turning our world into a toxic wasteland for a buck, and screwing future generations for your own greed. Who cares, right? Jesus will be back any minute now. How both sad and disgusting. Just a doomsday oil cult in this modern age.
On the plus side, Dahmer's fascist lapdog finally STFU with his "special" brand of maniacal religious fanaticism, so it's not ALL bad.
ROFLMAO
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27030 Mar 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that if we took the CEO's money away from him or her, that would help you or others? Explain that.
If you operate a drill press, and your employer is paying you $15.00 per hour, he is paying you that amount of money because he can make $30.00 per hour off of your work. Same with a CEO. If a company is giving a CEO a 5 million dollar bonus, it's likely because that CEO is bringing in 9 million dollars in work to that company. That's why companies pay their CEO's that kind of money.
Now when you can bring your employer 9 million dollars of work, he will pay you a 5 million dollar bonus too. See how it all works now? It works that way in sports, it works that way in entertainment, it works that way in the music industry, it works that way for everything.
This is not to mention that without that CEO making good decisions for his company, those lowly workers might not even have a job without him.
Yeah, the first thing my boss showed me was the Commie Care site. He had it on his computer before he even called me in. He only answered the primary questions on my part such as my age and how much I make at our company. The plans that came up were five to eight thousand dollar deductibles. And I would have to pay for any of those plans with after-tax money. I'm sure those prices that he showed me would be double after I punched in my medical conditions and my actual adjusted income.
BUT BUT BUT YOU'VE ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF YOURSELF. Guess you haven't huh. By the way, Iv'e built things that you have probably drove by, you drive a truck.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27031 Mar 18, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>BUT BUT BUT YOU'VE ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF YOURSELF. Guess you haven't huh. By the way, Iv'e built things that you have probably drove by, you drive a truck.
XXX wasn't being particularly specific but if YOU libs want to twist, avoid or duck the facts, go right ahead. It just proves you to be all of the more stupid, superficial thinking & aggressive when you are wrong.
I am more than content to NOT be such a putz as you & so happy to have a brain.
It is HONORABLE to admit that one is wrong & has changed their mind. YOU have NO honor. Sad sad
Canton

Canton, OH

#27033 Mar 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that if we took the CEO's money away from him or her, that would help you or others? Explain that.
If you operate a drill press, and your employer is paying you $15.00 per hour, he is paying you that amount of money because he can make $30.00 per hour off of your work. Same with a CEO. If a company is giving a CEO a 5 million dollar bonus, it's likely because that CEO is bringing in 9 million dollars in work to that company. That's why companies pay their CEO's that kind of money.
Now when you can bring your employer 9 million dollars of work, he will pay you a 5 million dollar bonus too. See how it all works now? It works that way in sports, it works that way in entertainment, it works that way in the music industry, it works that way for everything.
This is not to mention that without that CEO making good decisions for his company, those lowly workers might not even have a job without him.
Yeah, the first thing my boss showed me was the Commie Care site. He had it on his computer before he even called me in. He only answered the primary questions on my part such as my age and how much I make at our company. The plans that came up were five to eight thousand dollar deductibles. And I would have to pay for any of those plans with after-tax money. I'm sure those prices that he showed me would be double after I punched in my medical conditions and my actual adjusted income.
How extreme. No need to "take all the CEO's money". How about the CEOs only make 400 times more than the employees, instead of 480, and the employees get paid enough to not be on all those social programs you hate so much, and to actually be able to afford to purchase the products the "job creators" are selling from right here in the United States. You know, like the Unions were saying back in the 70s..."Buy American". Then of course there are all those bonuses those CEOs like to give themselves, and their love of having their headquarters located in America, yet do everything under the sun to avoid paying taxes or to be responsible for their industries destroying our land to the point that they have truck drivers barking out their corporate/political agendas without the slightest idea why and in the face of the middle class working man's best interests.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27034 Mar 18, 2014
You can pretend that the enormous wealth gap created by the greedy 1% in this country isn't the main reason our middle class are sinking but don't expect the hard working voters of this nation to dance along in your fool's parade. The GOP has catered to Tea Bagging religious extremists, theocratic fascism and anti-environmental corporate agendas and you guys want to blame the Democrats? Good luck selling that one to the younger generations when they have all seen how out of touch you Lawrence Welk fans are a decade before they can even vote. Probably yet another conniving reason why your camp tries to suppress voting so much. Also probably the reason why so many rightwing Tea Bagger nutballs are writing children's books that rewrite history and are aimed at those too young to call you guys out on your greed and hate.

Hey, at least when they are choking on the air and getting cancer from the drinking water and riots, death and famine are consuming the world from the affects of climate change, you guys will go down in history as the people who not only caused it, but fought to make it that way.
ino

Ashburn, VA

#27035 Mar 18, 2014
So you are saying you go along with all the Socialist agendas? Why the bitterness and hate toward our country ? All your goals are listed in the Socialist of America agenda.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27036 Mar 19, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>BUT BUT BUT YOU'VE ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF YOURSELF. Guess you haven't huh. By the way, Iv'e built things that you have probably drove by, you drive a truck.
your snowman you built melted.

lots of kids build snowmen.

you want a trophy for doing normal activity.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27037 Mar 19, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>XXX wasn't being particularly specific but if YOU libs want to twist, avoid or duck the facts, go right ahead. It just proves you to be all of the more stupid, superficial thinking & aggressive when you are wrong.
I am more than content to NOT be such a putz as you & so happy to have a brain.
It is HONORABLE to admit that one is wrong & has changed their mind. YOU have NO honor. Sad sad
If you want to believe his lies then go right ahead. I have more brains than that. The last time I worked at a job making a little over 20 grand a year it was still a decent wage. Did you use the subsidy for your policy?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27038 Mar 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do remember driving past a few outhouses. You are correct.
I have always taken care of myself unlike you. But because you elected a neo-Nazi as President, now I have no choice but to have others pay for my healthcare. Who do you think pays for those discounted premiums that Commie Care offers? The men on the moon?
We were quite happy without this anti-American you refer to as President. His entire goal is to make as many Americans as government dependent as he can, and it seems he's accomplishing that goal. But remember one thing: the larger the government--the smaller the citizen, and any government that's large enough to give you everything you want is large enough to take everything you have.
One more thing: even if you ever built anything in your life, remember that it's truck drivers that brought the material so you could build something, just like it's truck drivers that bring you your food to the store, gasoline to your gas station, and supplies to your hardware store.
Those are some big outhouses that put out a lot more things than the s*it you spew on here. The materials we used wouldn't fit in that box van that you call a truck. You must really enjoy that outhouse smell.
You are going to have to thank Obama if you have to get a policy on your own. You know, all of those pre-existing conditions that you have.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27039 Mar 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your snowman you built melted.
lots of kids build snowmen.
you want a trophy for doing normal activity.
Yeah, but it was still faster than those racy cars you built.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27040 Mar 19, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to believe his lies then go right ahead. I have more brains than that. The last time I worked at a job making a little over 20 grand a year it was still a decent wage. Did you use the subsidy for your policy?
can you believe it !!!!!!!!!!

my wife went to college for 8 years, works in medical field at a hospital, and still has to pay $500 a month for family healthcare with $2000 deductible per person, and $35 co-pays per visit that does go towards deductible.

the outrage of it all.

that woman will also pay more annually in taxes, than your self described job above.

Then there is me, who has no employer paying a portion of my taxes like wife has, and is excluded from things like unemployment, workers compensation, or any vacation or paid sick days. My income is commission driven only, and corporate greed is always attempting to cut my commission rate.

So when you speak about subsidies.....Please send some my way.

I pay over 50% of my income on taxes of some sort.

you want people to have jobs, and their income able to provide for a family?

if you do, then get on the bandwagon of cutting taxes in America by half. Proof that will work.....look at NY advertising no taxes for 10 years, and Obama's tax free industry zones in Chicago & Detroit. They are creating jobs the only way government can....by the landscape.

for 5 years Americas financial landscape has been from mars lunar rover.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27041 Mar 19, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
How extreme. No need to "take all the CEO's money". How about the CEOs only make 400 times more than the employees, instead of 480, and the employees get paid enough to not be on all those social programs you hate so much, and to actually be able to afford to purchase the products the "job creators" are selling from right here in the United States. You know, like the Unions were saying back in the 70s..."Buy American". Then of course there are all those bonuses those CEOs like to give themselves, and their love of having their headquarters located in America, yet do everything under the sun to avoid paying taxes or to be responsible for their industries destroying our land to the point that they have truck drivers barking out their corporate/political agendas without the slightest idea why and in the face of the middle class working man's best interests.
why is it a CEO earning 10 million a year has you foaming at the mouth; and Justin Bieber earning 25 million a year does not bother you?

The CEO must make sure company profits and grows so it can meet payroll and provide a return on investment for owners ( stockholder)

Bieber is a punk who needs deported, and career ended.

Where is all the outrage of Michael Jordon and Tiger Woods earning 75 million a year, or Tom Criuse 25 million a film?

Your envy is placed wrong. Smart people become CEO's, and pretty people film stars, and Athletes play games well.

80% of actors or athletes without current job would be all but homeless, and 80% of CEO's would still be in top 10% of income earners in America.

PS: your buy American.......just down the street from you is a fortune 500 company that is heavily invested in the American auto industry..........go peek at what the employees drive to work in majority. Those employees are your union democrat team complaining about the current situation of layoffs and outsourcing. They also shop at WalMart.

reap what you sow.

Now Tesla is bypassing dealerships, and car dealers are lobbying for lawsuits forbidding a manufacture cut them out. I am still laughing.

last 5 cars I purchased have been on ebay. The local dealers have ZERO value, and just tell me about the lines of people waiting to buy the car I am looking at. I should pay the dealer more because they are there.

Want irony....drive a car that was supposed to be allocated, and the dealer having the only one for hundred of miles look on face, when you drive one bought on ebay in for complementary oil changes.

tell me again how a CEO destroyed your life.

Maybe I can publish it as a comic book and give you a royalty of 1%.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27042 Mar 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it a CEO earning 10 million a year has you foaming at the mouth; and Justin Bieber earning 25 million a year does not bother you?
The CEO must make sure company profits and grows so it can meet payroll and provide a return on investment for owners ( stockholder)
Bieber is a punk who needs deported, and career ended.
Where is all the outrage of Michael Jordon and Tiger Woods earning 75 million a year, or Tom Criuse 25 million a film?
Your envy is placed wrong. Smart people become CEO's, and pretty people film stars, and Athletes play games well.
80% of actors or athletes without current job would be all but homeless, and 80% of CEO's would still be in top 10% of income earners in America.
PS: your buy American.......just down the street from you is a fortune 500 company that is heavily invested in the American auto industry..........go peek at what the employees drive to work in majority. Those employees are your union democrat team complaining about the current situation of layoffs and outsourcing. They also shop at WalMart.
reap what you sow.
Now Tesla is bypassing dealerships, and car dealers are lobbying for lawsuits forbidding a manufacture cut them out. I am still laughing.
last 5 cars I purchased have been on ebay. The local dealers have ZERO value, and just tell me about the lines of people waiting to buy the car I am looking at. I should pay the dealer more because they are there.
Want irony....drive a car that was supposed to be allocated, and the dealer having the only one for hundred of miles look on face, when you drive one bought on ebay in for complementary oil changes.
tell me again how a CEO destroyed your life.
Maybe I can publish it as a comic book and give you a royalty of 1%.
The last 5 cars that mommy bought you came in a small box.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27043 Mar 19, 2014
ino wrote:
So you are saying you go along with all the Socialist agendas? Why the bitterness and hate toward our country ? All your goals are listed in the Socialist of America agenda.
You share your goals to the letter with Timothy McVeigh. Also, when we Google 14 things fascist regimes have in common, all 14 things listed read off like a right wing Christian Conservative manifesto. You claim we "hate our country", while your camp openly disrespects the president of the United States and has declared Putin is a "Conservative Hero". I liked it better when you lived in Seattle, Susie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easter represents the Resurrection of Jesus Chr... 7 min wwjd 1
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 12 min wwjd 47
News Same-sex couple turned away by small business i... 13 min bill 209
I found Duke!!!!! 38 min Pope Che Reagan C... 135
News Rolling Stones announce stadium tour, Columbus ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 8
Michelle Obama ‘Jeopardy’ appearance prompts ha... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 11
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 1 hr Zoe Regen 312
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 25
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 1 hr Zoe Regen 229
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]