Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason I wrote "your black leader" is because you brought race up first--not me. In fact, nobody on the right brings up his race.
"Talk-radio icon Rush Limbaugh says Barack Obama isn’t going to be – in fact, cannot be – impeached. But he also is making the case that the Constitution is in crisis right now, an emergency for which the founders probably created the impeachment process.

“You can’t impeach the first black president,” he said on his radio show recently.”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/you-cant-impeach-1...

"Here you have a black president trying to destroy a white policeman"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2009/07/24/limb...

“Now he can’t fill up this 73,000 Black Panther Stadium,” Limbaugh offered.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Rutger's is in Jersey you boob.
So? Democrats are democrats everywhere. They have their history rooted in the racism of the old south.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are creepy.
ask Mutt if he will share, and save you a plate.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. But the liberals think that like WalMart, you are just walking down the street minding your own business when some truck comes by with this huge metal arm, swoops you up off the street, and forces you to work at a temporary service.
I worked for Manpower when I was a kid in between jobs. Yes, it sucked and only paid minimum wage. Some of the jobs were sleepers while others were bustass. We did reserve the right to not accept a job offered to us for whatever reason, and they would find you another client.
But I went to every job like I was getting paid 20 bucks per hour (a great wage back in the early 80's.) and accumulated a handful of great references. Many asked me to come back after the recession lifted up to work for their company outside of Manpower. Manpower like all agencies offer their clients contracts whereas they can hire you outright. WIth Manpower, if an employer wanted to hire you, you had to work for Manpower for seven weeks before they would allow the company to hire you or else they could just pay Manpower seven weeks for the labor of that person and hire them on the spot.
We were urged to immediately report any hazardous working conditions on any job we were sent to and didn't need to start or finish the job if such hazard existed.
We have several customers that strictly only hire from temporary services. As the years went by, we created a more irresponsible population and companies get sick of hiring and firing people all the time. With temporary services, they get to see the motivation of the potential worker, their ability to learn, their desire to work and learn, and their attendance record before being obligated. Some of these jobs are good paying with a lot of overtime. Even though the fee is high to hire one of these temporary workers, they claim that in the long run, they actually save money than hiring strangers that don't give a crap about actually working.
What a crock of crap. You're so delusional about your own self worth and know it all attitude that you probably think you could walk on water. Every time somebody craps on one of your little stories or shows you a fact you come back with a even bigger lie. Remember though. that when the ice melts, you'll still sink like a rock.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't talk and work at the same time? They can't make out paperwork or double count merchandise while talking? Sounds like you know my job more than I do. But then again, you're a liberal. You think you know more about everything than everybody else.
Depending on where you go, it takes anywhere from a half-hour to two hours to get loaded or unloaded. Usually about 45 minutes if there are no problems like having to wait in line to get a dock. Some places don't have the delivery ready yet and you sit there for an hour or so. Other times like today we have dead-time; there are no deliveries of pickups, so you find a place to sit and clean your windows, mirrors, or catch up on paperwork. When you have nothing to do, you sit there and play video games on your phone or something.
As stated in my previous post, I worked for a temporary agency years ago. When I or the other tractor-trailer driver is off for a day, our company calls in our temporary agency for a replacement driver. Our customers use temporary agencies, so when it comes to temp agencies, I know exactly what I'm talking about.
It must be a lot of unorganized, chaotic, minimum wage paying places that you deliver to. I've seen I don't know how many unloads done and there is no walking around chatting with everybody. Those drivers never left the rear of those trucks and the only places they were even allowed was the receiving office or the restroom. Those were high dollar loads though, not pallets full of crap made in China.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
I guess that since any negative feelings about DumBama must be about race, shouldn't that rule apply across the board? I guess not with liberals.
The thing is that during the Bush years, Powell, Rice, Thomas and others were all fair game. Not so much now that it's conservatives voicing their objections on the policies of their magnificent Mulatto.
Right. Democrats cover up their own hate by accusing everyone else of being prejudiced. And, unfortunately, they're successful at it, because there are a lot of people in society who are looking for opportunities to be offended or feel like victims.

Democrats instinctively see society through the lenses of race, gender, and class, because they're bigots. They can't get away with the Old South way of doing things anymore, so they've put a new face on their hate. They've learned to thrive politically by pitting one group against another, while simultaneously claiming to be the champions of minorities -- not certain groups within those minorities, but all minorities.

Based on the democrats' rhetoric, one would expect them to be thrilled about the incredible achievements of people like Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and even Sarah Palin, who went from being a small-town mom to governor of her state and the VP candidate of a major political party. She is everything the left claims a woman should be: An accomplished professional in a man's world, and a successful wife and mother. She's done it all. But instead of propping up those individuals, the democrats turn on them like a pack of hyenas, because It's never been about helping the underdogs ... it's been about using them to stay in power, just like the slave owners did in the Old South. As long as the minorities serve their master loyally, they won't be beaten into submission.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It must be a lot of unorganized, chaotic, minimum wage paying places that you deliver to. I've seen I don't know how many unloads done and there is no walking around chatting with everybody. Those drivers never left the rear of those trucks and the only places they were even allowed was the receiving office or the restroom. Those were high dollar loads though, not pallets full of crap made in China.
you explained standard operating procedures regarding deliveries and drivers with every load to a corporation I am aware of.

Insurance reasons, theft concerns, safety.

when you say chinese crap.....remember how much of our consumption of chinese crap is in comparison to made in USA.

I know what you meant, and agree with your contention.

However.......we the people did it to ourselves.

I refuse to buy another new american car because of the depreciation, and it is not all american made anyway. Just look at the % of parts, and where they came from. It is listed with each vehicle.

Until we the people determine we want jobs and organize.......status quo will remain.

If we had both individual and corporate taxes a flat tax.
say 10%
mandatory retirement plans where 15% of personal income is confiscated.
mandatory heath insurance coverage.
and reasonable safety nets for lifes challenges
duties on imports, and that money used for subsidy programs to get people back on their on feet.

This country would flourish once again. The American Spirit is on vacation, and has been since the early 70's.

Our current education system is like riding a horse and buggy to work.
But the unions insist.

Adults receive college degrees online........ and their kids program their phones for them.

just like any other profession, technology eliminates positions.

Today our way of teaching is archaic.

Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just keeping it real.....you find that creepy because it resembles your reality
you are a loon
I find you creepy because all of the creepy things you always say on here resembles my reality? Wow, You are not only creepy, but buck nutty also.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Democrats cover up their own hate by accusing everyone else of being prejudiced. And, unfortunately, they're successful at it, because there are a lot of people in society who are looking for opportunities to be offended or feel like victims.
Democrats instinctively see society through the lenses of race, gender, and class, because they're bigots. They can't get away with the Old South way of doing things anymore, so they've put a new face on their hate. They've learned to thrive politically by pitting one group against another, while simultaneously claiming to be the champions of minorities -- not certain groups within those minorities, but all minorities.
Based on the democrats' rhetoric, one would expect them to be thrilled about the incredible achievements of people like Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and even Sarah Palin, who went from being a small-town mom to governor of her state and the VP candidate of a major political party. She is everything the left claims a woman should be: An accomplished professional in a man's world, and a successful wife and mother. She's done it all. But instead of propping up those individuals, the democrats turn on them like a pack of hyenas, because It's never been about helping the underdogs ... it's been about using them to stay in power, just like the slave owners did in the Old South. As long as the minorities serve their master loyally, they won't be beaten into submission.
I know, All those years we had to listen to the Dems go on and on about how atheists aren't real Americans. How the gays are like animals. All those Democrats at the Tea Party rallies with their rebel flags and racist signs. Back in the 60's all those Democrats firing into groups of Republican war protester students. The Liberal churches opening their doors wide for the KKK...Oh wait. None of that outspoken hatred was coming from the Democrats at all. What else can we rewrite history about? Rewriting history, which the right is known for, is the only way you guys can live another day without blowing your brains out for being the vile, racist hypocrites that you are.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Now tell us all what names like Super Mutt, Mutt and Half Breed are all about. I'm sure it has nothing to do with racial purity. Huh, lil St. Racist?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all proud of Sarah Palin. I mean she went from an oil lobby paid floozie, to being an oil lobby paid floozie. I think I was most proud of the quitter from Alaska who gets directly paid by oil billionaires, when she stood in front of her church congregation and told them that building a pipeline was "God's will". Cashing in on the stupid and religious for a corporate agenda? Quitting her job so she could attempt to inject a purely corporate agenda into the white house? It makes us all so very proud.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't talk and work at the same time? They can't make out paperwork or double count merchandise while talking? Sounds like you know my job more than I do. But then again, you're a liberal. You think you know more about everything than everybody else.
Depending on where you go, it takes anywhere from a half-hour to two hours to get loaded or unloaded. Usually about 45 minutes if there are no problems like having to wait in line to get a dock. Some places don't have the delivery ready yet and you sit there for an hour or so. Other times like today we have dead-time; there are no deliveries of pickups, so you find a place to sit and clean your windows, mirrors, or catch up on paperwork. When you have nothing to do, you sit there and play video games on your phone or something.
As stated in my previous post, I worked for a temporary agency years ago. When I or the other tractor-trailer driver is off for a day, our company calls in our temporary agency for a replacement driver. Our customers use temporary agencies, so when it comes to temp agencies, I know exactly what I'm talking about.
According to you, people can't work in their office and post on Topix at the same time. The only way you could have possibly talked to others is if you are an unemployed free loader and have lied about you actually having a job...right?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Now tell us all what names like Super Mutt, Mutt and Half Breed are all about. I'm sure it has nothing to do with racial purity. Huh, lil St. Racist?
No, it doesn't.

Why did you assume that my usernames reflected something other than my own personal story? Because you're a racist, so you assume everyone else is.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
We are all proud of Sarah Palin. I mean she went from an oil lobby paid floozie, to being an oil lobby paid floozie. I think I was most proud of the quitter from Alaska who gets directly paid by oil billionaires, when she stood in front of her church congregation and told them that building a pipeline was "God's will". Cashing in on the stupid and religious for a corporate agenda? Quitting her job so she could attempt to inject a purely corporate agenda into the white house? It makes us all so very proud.
Excellent job proving my point. Any minority individual who doesn't tow the democrat-party line is attacked and beaten back into submission. But those who do the democrats' bidding. like Obama, are hailed as outstanding examples of what minorities can do.(It makes no difference that Obama is in the back pocket of those "evil" Wall St. cronies, as long as he pushes the agenda in public.)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but downright stupid. It had be your test results that coined the phrase 'the dumbing down of Americans'. You are living proof.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
I guess that since any negative feelings about DumBama must be about race, shouldn't that rule apply across the board? I guess not with liberals.
The thing is that during the Bush years, Powell, Rice, Thomas and others were all fair game.
I notice that you and many others here seem to be unable to refer to the President without using an insulting nickname.(This time it's "DumBama.") Why don't you remind of the the nasty names that "liberals" used when they referred to Powell, Rice, Thomas?
xxxrayted wrote:
Not so much now that it's conservatives voicing their objections on the policies of their magnificent Mulatto.
I don't know anyone that uses terms like "mulatto" and "half breed" except bigots.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't.
Why did you assume that my usernames reflected something other than my own personal story? Because you're a racist, so you assume everyone else is.
Does the term Half Breed have to do with race? When someone calls someone a half breed, is it a racial thing? As much as you would like to imply that the word is only viewed as a racial issue because I have made it that way, hundreds of years of history tell another story. Continue with your lies, St. Racist. You became VOID on this forum months ago, so it really doesn't matter that you have been busted telling lies so many times at this point. No one believes a word you say anyway. Oh and...keep your goose stepping fascist beliefs away from the American children.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent job proving my point. Any minority individual who doesn't tow the democrat-party line is attacked and beaten back into submission. But those who do the democrats' bidding. like Obama, are hailed as outstanding examples of what minorities can do.(It makes no difference that Obama is in the back pocket of those "evil" Wall St. cronies, as long as he pushes the agenda in public.)
Is that why the GOP backed away from Tea Baggers like Palin? Because the Dems are bullies? So Democrats working with a Democratic president is all an evil scheme, but a corporate paid candidate who pushes for solely a corporate agenda is downright patriotic, if not a higher moral standard. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Keep telling yourself that, St. Racist. Just like I'll keep calling you out for being VOID. Say it with me...VOID.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Democrats are democrats everywhere. They have their history rooted in the racism of the old south.
Still trying hard to promote that half-truth, aren't you? Those white bigots in the South left the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s. Today the Republican party is overwhelmingly "the white people's party."

"One of the more important realities in American politics today is the substantial divergence in the racial and ethnic composition of the major political parties. Almost nine in 10 Republicans are white, in stark contrast to the racial and ethnic composition of the overall adult population."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160373/democrats-r...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
Mulatto is a perfectly good word...
..if you are a bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested by Columbus task force in connecti... 53 min They cannot kill a Spook 3
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 56 min They cannot kill a Spook 7
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 2 hr Curmudgeon 12
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Fail 2,223
Trump Says Obama "Biggest Liar I Know" 4 hr Flapjack Joe 6
2 men die in shooting at Columbus home 5 hr Big Johnson 5
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 5 hr Black Rhino 38
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 23 hr Concerned Brother 840
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••