Canton

Canton, OH

#26597 Mar 7, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't.
Why did you assume that my usernames reflected something other than my own personal story? Because you're a racist, so you assume everyone else is.
Does the term Half Breed have to do with race? When someone calls someone a half breed, is it a racial thing? As much as you would like to imply that the word is only viewed as a racial issue because I have made it that way, hundreds of years of history tell another story. Continue with your lies, St. Racist. You became VOID on this forum months ago, so it really doesn't matter that you have been busted telling lies so many times at this point. No one believes a word you say anyway. Oh and...keep your goose stepping fascist beliefs away from the American children.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26598 Mar 7, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent job proving my point. Any minority individual who doesn't tow the democrat-party line is attacked and beaten back into submission. But those who do the democrats' bidding. like Obama, are hailed as outstanding examples of what minorities can do.(It makes no difference that Obama is in the back pocket of those "evil" Wall St. cronies, as long as he pushes the agenda in public.)
Is that why the GOP backed away from Tea Baggers like Palin? Because the Dems are bullies? So Democrats working with a Democratic president is all an evil scheme, but a corporate paid candidate who pushes for solely a corporate agenda is downright patriotic, if not a higher moral standard. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Keep telling yourself that, St. Racist. Just like I'll keep calling you out for being VOID. Say it with me...VOID.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26599 Mar 7, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Democrats are democrats everywhere. They have their history rooted in the racism of the old south.
Still trying hard to promote that half-truth, aren't you? Those white bigots in the South left the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s. Today the Republican party is overwhelmingly "the white people's party."

"One of the more important realities in American politics today is the substantial divergence in the racial and ethnic composition of the major political parties. Almost nine in 10 Republicans are white, in stark contrast to the racial and ethnic composition of the overall adult population."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160373/democrats-r...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26602 Mar 7, 2014
Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
Mulatto is a perfectly good word...
..if you are a bigot.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26603 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>You mean like this guy?
"Obviously, a lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me," Obama said with a smile.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27606637/#.UxoiP4Xs...
Was Obama talking about his race? I was told by a liar that terms like "mutt" and "half breed" have nothing to do with race. Thanks though for pointing out that even the president of the United States knows what the term means. Keep squirming lil' Putin fan. VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#26604 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Syndicated cartoonist Ted Rall depicted Rice proclaiming herself Bush’s “house n****.”
Rall’s depiction was followed months later by that of Jeff Danziger of the New York Times Syndicate. Danziger drew a big-lipped, barely literate Condoleezza Rice.
On his Twitter account Tuesday, state Rep. Ryan Winkler called the justices’ 5-4 ruling striking down a part of the law racist, and the work of “four accomplices to race discrimination and one Uncle Thomas.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
<quoted text><quoted text>
Mulatto is a perfectly good word, but "octoroon" is far more accurate.
Boy, Annie. You sure did come running quick and out of nowhere when someone mentioned the word "racist". I wonder why you would suddenly feel an overwhelming need to defend the GOP as not being racist when no one was talking to you? It's almost as if...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26609 Mar 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
Was Obama talking about his race? I was told by a liar that terms like "mutt" and "half breed" have nothing to do with race. Thanks though for pointing out that even the president of the United States knows what the term means. Keep squirming lil' Putin fan. VOID
I never said they don't have anything to do with race. You asked me if they have to do with "racial purity", implying that I think there's something wrong with mixed races. I don't.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26611 Mar 7, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Still trying hard to promote that half-truth, aren't you? Those white bigots in the South left the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s. Today the Republican party is overwhelmingly "the white people's party."
"One of the more important realities in American politics today is the substantial divergence in the racial and ethnic composition of the major political parties. Almost nine in 10 Republicans are white, in stark contrast to the racial and ethnic composition of the overall adult population."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/160373/democrats-r...
The white bigots left the democrat party? Um, I'm venturing to say almost every democrat was white during the post Civil War and Jim Crow eras. A hatred of blacks is what unified the party. After the Civil Rights legislation passed, some of the democrats left. The ones that remained were still the same bigots who hated blacks before, and they got busy revamping the image of the democrat party of today.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26612 Mar 7, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
The white bigots left the democrat party? Um, I'm venturing to say almost every democrat was white during the post Civil War and Jim Crow eras. A hatred of blacks is what unified the party. After the Civil Rights legislation passed, some of the democrats left. The ones that remained were still the same bigots who hated blacks before, and they got busy revamping the image of the democrat party of today.
"Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican."

"In 1948, Thurmond stated: "...all the laws of Washington and all the bayonets of the Army cannot force the Negro into our homes, into our schools, our churches and our places of recreation and amusement.""

"In the 1960s, he opposed the civil rights legislation of 1964 and 1965 to end segregation and enforce the voting rights of African-American citizens."
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26613 Mar 7, 2014
Here's the link for those quotes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26614 Mar 7, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that you and many others here seem to be unable to refer to the President without using an insulting nickname.(This time it's "DumBama.") Why don't you remind of the the nasty names that "liberals" used when they referred to Powell, Rice, Thomas?
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone that uses terms like "mulatto" and "half breed" except bigots.
Actually mulatto is a proper nomenclature but has been made obsolete by the creation of affirmative action which made being simply "black" more advantageous. The creation of PC terms aided the transition.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26615 Mar 7, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why the GOP backed away from Tea Baggers like Palin?.
In my opinion & some others have said to me, many in The GOP lack gahoona's or backbone to take a strong stand about anything.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26616 Mar 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Every company has their own policies. Some don't let drivers on the dock and ask that we wait in the Drivers Lounge or a cafeteria if they don't have a lounge. Others you can't even get into the building. You report to the shipping office and you wait in your truck until you are loaded or unloaded. Then there are places that really don't care if you are on the docks or not. We have customers that insist we count pallets or boxes that go into our trucks, so we have to be on the dock. Every company has different rules and regulations.
But yet you are the only truck driver in the country that gets to walk around and chat with everybody under the sun according to you. And everybody and according to you everyone of those people call the President 'Dumbama'. Yeah right, you're still a pathetic racist liar. Clouds even look down at you and say, "Hey, that one there looks just like an idiot."
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26617 Mar 7, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
"Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican."
"In 1948, Thurmond stated: "...all the laws of Washington and all the bayonets of the Army cannot force the Negro into our homes, into our schools, our churches and our places of recreation and amusement.""
"In the 1960s, he opposed the civil rights legislation of 1964 and 1965 to end segregation and enforce the voting rights of African-American citizens."
Unless every democrat who voted against the Civil Rights Act left the party afterward, then it looks to me like most of the racists stayed democrat.
Ask

Croton, OH

#26618 Mar 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> In my opinion & some others have said to me, many in The GOP lack gahoona's or backbone to take a strong stand about anything.
hey poops----- you get a section 8 cross the bridge?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26619 Mar 7, 2014
Pops wrote:
n my opinion & some others have said to me, many in The GOP lack gahoona's or backbone to take a strong stand about anything.
I like Palin. She has a lot of courage, intelligence, and discipline. She would have made a fine VP ... much better than Biden. Obama's afraid to let that crazy bonehead out of the basement,
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26620 Mar 7, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem is that you are a liberal so you think you know it all. When somebody knows more than you it blows your little world apart.
I've had many jobs--particularly when I was younger. I've been working since the age of 12 starting with my father, and then as I became a teen, took on part-time jobs during school. When I turned of age, I worked full-time for several companies doing several things, but I've always worked with the public.
I've had the pleasure (most times) of meeting thousands of people in my jobs. You learn a quite a bit about a lot of things interacting with that many people. With the job I currently have, I meet at least ten new people a week that I haven't worked with before. It's not like I work in a factory and see the same 80 people every single day.
HaHaHa nice try. Until you've had to travel over a good part of this country and actually build real things, stick your lying sock in it. Ooh look out, here comes a bunch more of made up crap.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26621 Mar 7, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless every democrat who voted against the Civil Rights Act left the party afterward, then it looks to me like most of the racists stayed democrat.
DOH- this is 2014 stupid.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26622 Mar 7, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Palin. She has a lot of courage, intelligence, and discipline. She would have made a fine VP ... much better than Biden. Obama's afraid to let that crazy bonehead out of the basement,
She didn't have enough brains or guts to even govern a state that has more moose than they have people. You are a special kind of stupid.
ino

Ashburn, VA

#26623 Mar 7, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>DOH- this is 2014 stupid.
Yes the dems are still racist and women oppressers. Look at the college that didn't want C Rice. Liberal racists against women. They hate black women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gallup: Obama Approval Plunges with Working-Cla... 22 min Zoe Regen 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 23 min likes on FB 2,525
Ferguson Missouri safer than Walmart in Circlev... 31 min Zoe Regen 1
Same USA? 40 min Black Rhino 18
BE THANKFUL FOR THOSE THAT STAND GUARD PROTECTI... 40 min Stacey 3
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 48 min Black Rhino 394
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 4,638
happy thanksgiving everyone! 8 hr They cannot kill ... 16
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus