Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26514 Mar 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I too, am too busy laughing. Of course, my arms aren't so spindly that they make popping sounds when I laugh, and I am capable of using proper grammar when forming sentences, so other than strength, intelligence and hygiene, you and those hog slopping stump humpers on Ducks for Bucks really taught me a lesson.
That butt whooping came with a free spelling lesson for our mentally underdeveloped and home schooled friends. The parking lot fishermen. The haunted truck weather experts. The racist saints, who agree with their own posts and the man who was brave enough to reach out his chubby, little trust fund baby hands and to boldly exclaim "Gimme, gimme" in the face of everything his father worked for. This free spelling lesson is for you, you patriots.
See? I told you that guys you were always on a free ride.
I have never listened to loons like you.

you are mistaken again.

I did not even read more than a sentence in your post.

throw some coins at me again.....i like it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26515 Mar 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha! I think you should read the post she was responding to. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly look any dumber on this forum, you boldly stand up for the justification of an old man groping kids, which is what she was talking about. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Dear God, man. Destroy your computer immediately, while you have any shred of dignity left. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!
was your reply in English?

when you buying me a new computer?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26516 Mar 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
Talking about the old man on Duck Dynasty...
I said...
"Since that stinking hillbilly has made it very clear he is a Bible thumper, how long do you think until he get's busted groping a kid? Months? Weeks?" -Canton
In which joanna50 responds...
"As long as he's carrying a bible I don't think it will matter as I am sure some justification can be found in there some where." -joanna50
Followed by Reality Speaks, thinking he is defending the right to read the Bible, ending up defending child molestation...
"the only justification he needs, is that he wants to.
you have ZERO input, and neither do I
get over it." -Reality Speaks
Followed by me laughing and laughing and laughing...
only in your perverted spin.

you cleared my post for me.

only your moron troop slobbers at tricking and spinning.

i walk over chumps like you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26517 Mar 5, 2014
...and now a song by Conservative hero, Ted Nugent. It's about his pedophile desires to rape a 13 year old girl. Me thinks me sees a pattern here...

"Well, I don't care if you're just 13
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean...
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...
It's quite alright, I asked your mama
Wait a minute, officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her, and I'll share her with you"

Oopsie, the left is on to your "moral" standards...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-womack/te...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26518 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
only in your perverted spin.
you cleared my post for me.
only your moron troop slobbers at tricking and spinning.
i walk over chumps like you.
Nope, you said it. No spin needed. It's right there for EVERYONE to see. You stated that the old man from Duck Dynasty had every justification to grope kids and no amount of your bullsh1t can go back and change what anyone can read. Just keep that Christian filth away from our American children.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26519 Mar 5, 2014
Wouldn't want that little tidbit to get buried under you whining...

I said...

"Since that stinking hillbilly has made it very clear he is a Bible thumper, how long do you think until he get's busted groping a kid? Months? Weeks?" -Canton

"As long as he's carrying a bible I don't think it will matter as I am sure some justification can be found in there some where." -joanna50

Followed by Reality Speaks, thinking he is defending the right to read the Bible, ending up defending child molestation...

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26521 Mar 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
Wouldn't want that little tidbit to get buried under you whining...
I said...
your largest accomplishment in life......wow

how much did you earn from it?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#26523 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are against my religion.
Democrats condone murder. Part of the party platform.
I prefer to align with the 2nd Amendment vote, so we are protected against Democrats.
If Lois Lerner had invoked her Right not to speak under the 2nd Amendment today, you folks would have been doing handstands in the aisles and calling her a HERO.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26524 Mar 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
How absurd that a scientist would claim to not have all, the answers. So anyway, since the only way you could possibly know is to have been there, what was the planet like back then? Also, after you died and came back, tell us what happens after we die. You Christians have all the answers...yes, yes. I know. You are not a Christian. You are anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, believe in creationism, think the Bible should be law and believe that Christ is your savior. But other than that, NOT a Christian...VOID.
More of your exaggerations and lies. You've gotta keep the focus off your own screwed-up beliefs and the sick shit you support politically.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26525 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your largest accomplishment in life......wow
how much did you earn from it?
Your greatest accomplishment? That time when you feverishly defended the right for an old hillbilly to grope a toddler. What did you earn from it? The title of laughing stock of the entire forum. Just a floundering scarecrow of a man, being thrown about the forum like a spindly rag doll.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26526 Mar 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well nobody handed anything to me. I work for everything I have. As for those who did have something handed to them, why the jealously? You've been moaning about that for the last year or so on Topix.
Typical lib though. If a family member helps you out from love, that's wrong, but if the government takes from people to give to strangers that don't want to work, that's okay.
The difference is that when somebody hands you down something, you have to work to keep it. Money, land, company, you name it. It all takes work. Now when government takes from the producing to give to the non-producting, no work is involved. Another thing is that when you are willed money or property, it doesn't add to our national debt or deficit. Nobody had to borrow anything from China.
I'm not jealous in the least and have clearly stated that you will never get me to believe that money makes you happy. I just enjoy pointing out how usually when you hear someone whining about poor people taking all their stuff away, it's coming from a rich boy who never earned the stuff in the first place. Why is that?

The real question is, since we all know that in just about any line of work, any service provided, every transaction that takes place, somebody somewhere is dipping their hands in it. The mob. The police. Lawyers. CEOs, Banks, Unions, Countries, Wall street, the military, sales people, televangelists...people are skimming from the system all the way across the board, with the end result being us paying more for everything. It's a fact of life. My question to you is, why do you Conservatives feel such an overwhelming need to find justice in such a very specific part of it all? Why are you so outraged over the very small percentage of people who scam the programs that provide food for the hungry or money to help poor people provide for their children? Out of all the things in this country where people are scamming the system, even in the trucking industry, why so focused on justice in the services that provide for the needy?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26527 Mar 5, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your exaggerations and lies. You've gotta keep the focus off your own screwed-up beliefs and the sick shit you support politically.
Oh St. Racist. Hasn't it sunk in that you are VOID? You don't really know better than the Supreme Court. You really don't know better than expert evolutionary scientists. You really don't know better than global climate scientists. Your ego has tricked you into believing you are smarter than all of those people. Not only that, but it has you convinced that somehow you are created in the image of a god. You have been exposed numerous times as being the liar you really are. You have been caught trying to prop up your bogus, self righteous notions with self agreeing posts and propaganda shock images that were in no way a reflection of the reality of the subject. You are blatantly a Christian, but are too ashamed to admit it because you know your douchebag fringe group of Tea Bagging corporate fetch boys have nothing to do with the teachings of Christ. In fact, if Jesus was real and alive right now, he'd spit in the face of modern right wing Christian Conservative Republicans and would view you as greed bloated abominations, just like how most of the country views you.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26531 Mar 5, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what the Social Security website says:
"CORRECTING THE MYTHS AND MISSTATEMENTS
Myth 1: President Roosevelt promised that participation in the program would be completely voluntary
Persons working in employment covered by Social Security are subject to the FICA payroll tax. Like all taxes, this has never been voluntary. From the first days of the program to the present, anyone working on a job covered by Social Security has been obligated to pay their payroll taxes."
http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html
My bad. I thought that people would see that I was being facetious & making a comparison to the Obama care 'promises'. My family that is one generation older than I am have relayed SS 'promises' that were made back then
Helen Roper

Dublin, OH

#26532 Mar 5, 2014
Kudos to Kasich. Great job bringing Ohio in at number 2 behind Texas for corporate expansion. It'll be great to have you reelected.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#26533 Mar 5, 2014
Pops wrote:
My bad. I thought that people would see that I was being facetious & making a comparison to the Obama care 'promises'.
Oh, I thought you truly believed a bogus email, that made the rounds a while ago.

"Chain e-mail:

Your Social Security
]Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some older ones too) Weren’t taught or just didn’t know this. Be sure and show it to your kids. They need a little history lesson on what’s what.

And it doesn’t matter whether you are Democrat of Republican. Facts are facts!!!

Our Social Security

Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program. He promised:

1.) That participation in the program would be completely voluntary."

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/03/fdrs-volunta...
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>My bad. I thought that people would see that I was being facetious & making a comparison to the Obama care 'promises'. My family that is one generation older than I am have relayed SS 'promises' that were made back then
Wait --- we're you joking or being serious? You can't have it both ways...
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#26534 Mar 5, 2014
Oops. Should be "were". Banish that extraneous apostrophe!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26535 Mar 5, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought you truly believed a bogus email, that made the rounds a while ago.
"Chain e-mail:
Your Social Security
]Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some older ones too) Weren’t taught or just didn’t know this. Be sure and show it to your kids. They need a little history lesson on what’s what.
And it doesn’t matter whether you are Democrat of Republican. Facts are facts!!!
Our Social Security
Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program. He promised:
1.) That participation in the program would be completely voluntary."
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/03/fdrs-volunta...
<quoted text>
Wait --- we're you joking or being serious? You can't have it both ways...
Nah. I have moved & didn't have an ISP for a bit. must have been then.
I am sure that I missed some stuff but didn't take time to 'research' ALL of the e-mails & threads that I was behind on. Just too many overall.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26536 Mar 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are so overt about it. In the grocery store, in their suburban HUD home, and now they have pot shops in Colorado where welfare people can use their welfare card to withdraw money, and guess to buy what???
They brag to the working how they scam the system, and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Think if I reported somebody scamming the system to a government agency, they would actually take action?
A friend of mine works at a company that hires temporaries. They can only work a certain amount of hours before it cuts into their government handouts, so they make sure they work under that set amount of hours. As he said, they could keep temporaries on full time working overtime as well, but they would rather stay home and keep the government benefits. They actually sit around at the lunch room and talk about how much they sold their SNAPS card for. Some even make bets on how much they will get for their next sale.
And don't give me it's a small amount of money. Last year alone, they spent nearly a trillion dollars on all these programs. And now, your black leader wants to make our military the weakest it's been in decades so he can provide more handouts. Look up Ohio's largest expenditure: Medicaid. It's like that in most states, and thanks to Commie Care, it's only going to get more expensive.
Now if you had a job where you actually talk to people, you'd find out that most working people feel exactly the way we do in this forum. Don't give me "it's only the people that were handed something." It's working people all over America. It's why we so strongly supported a Republican led Congress for so many years; because they instituted welfare reform, and we loved it.
"And now, your black leader wants to make our military the weakest it's been in decades so he can provide more handouts."

There it is. That's the real reason right there in that sentence. "Your black leader..." I thought you guys said the color of his skin didn't matter. I'm willing to bet that the color of the skin of the people you envision flaunting their welfare status doesn't matter the same way my "black leader's" skin color doesn't matter either. Hang it up, old hound dog. I grew up in the country and you good old boys aren't fooling anyone, especially me.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26537 Mar 5, 2014
You mentioned temp services. I have seen companies that hire temps and keep them just long enough to work them like dogs, and then let them go right before they are required to hire them on. They abuse the workers and the system to avoid paying a decent wage and to cover their health insurance. Thanks "job creators".

Since: Aug 12

Union City, GA

#26538 Mar 5, 2014
Go to Russia and get a job. They make alot of high paying jobs drilling and mining resources.

Were not allowed to do that here remember? We have to run around in Chevy volts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 35 min I love Jesus 26
News As cops get body cameras, Columbus looks to fil... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Trump the Crook/Liar 3 hr Who cares 202
Roadhouse strip club (Jan '14) 3 hr Who cares 41
News GOP chairman Matt Borges called out over suppor... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Looking for my father!!!!! 4 hr Good Luck 3
Trump endangers relations with China 5 hr rowdy01 49
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 83
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 10 hr Seriouslady 215

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages