Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26230 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
March 1st and in 24 hours we will have a foot of new snow.
is that global warming?
or the 18" of ice on my pond?
How about Atlanta blanketed with 3" of snow?
how are sea gulls going to survive with everything froze solid? Polar Bears must be enjoying their new land mass, but the sea gulls can't break ice.
Actually polar bears are coming into cities because their natural environment is slowly becoming less and less hospitable. Give a hoot don't pollute.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26232 Mar 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> About the same as the Dems/Progressives changing 'tax increases' to 'Revenue enhancement'
Rule #1:
When a Republican is in the Oval office, we spend like drunk sailors on shore leave.Tax cuts! Unfunded, off budget wars of choice! Bloated new bureaucracies! Expensive new entitlements structured to give money away to favored donors.

Rule #2:
When a Democrat is in the Oval office,it's time for super duper austerity. All poor people are lazy, worthless freeloaders and mooches who don't deserve any help from the government. All rich people are noble and selfless job creators, even when they're not, so we need to coddle them with tax cuts

What's even funnier:
Owsley County, Kentucky
Is 99.22% white
Is 95% Republican
It has the highest usage of SNAP benefits in the USA.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26233 Mar 1, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually polar bears are coming into cities because their natural environment is slowly becoming less and less hospitable. Give a hoot don't pollute.
Poor Yogi.

last year the bears were drowning and going to be extinct according to Al Gore and the liberal regime.

2013 was the 2nd coming of Noah according to Gore.

Now you tell me there is too much ice, and the bears moved to the city.

Do we ban cities, ice, or bears now?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26234 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how awful as a college student to go out with hot 28 year old professor.
shame on me.
while the girls were playing their childish games, reality preferred women.
Was your single largest accomplishment in life going out on a date?
that was not my case.
So says the idiot Marlin fishing pro, just as long as it is in a parking lot in Canton, Ohio.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26235 Mar 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They should make their way back to the mainland. We have plenty of snow here. In fact, I heard this was the third snowiest winter of recorded history. Toledo broke a record low the other day and Youngstown was one degree off from breaking the record. We now have ten days below zero so far this winter, and we haven't been near the normal high (41 degrees) in weeks.
Truth of the matter is it's getting colder--not warmer. See, if there was such a thing as global warming, it would be consistent. But the fact that we have cold winters, warmer winters, colder summers, hotter summers is only indicative of one thing, we are normal.
You really are dumb enough to believe those things you tell yourself late at night.

Lexington, KY

#26236 Mar 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They should make their way back to the mainland. We have plenty of snow here. In fact, I heard this was the third snowiest winter of recorded history. Toledo broke a record low the other day and Youngstown was one degree off from breaking the record. We now have ten days below zero so far this winter, and we haven't been near the normal high (41 degrees) in weeks.
Truth of the matter is it's getting colder--not warmer. See, if there was such a thing as global warming, it would be consistent. But the fact that we have cold winters, warmer winters, colder summers, hotter summers is only indicative of one thing, we are normal.
That isn't how Global warming works, we are far from normal.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#26237 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
March 1st and in 24 hours we will have a foot of new snow.
is that global warming?
or the 18" of ice on my pond?
How about Atlanta blanketed with 3" of snow?
how are sea gulls going to survive with everything froze solid? Polar Bears must be enjoying their new land mass, but the sea gulls can't break ice.
Added to that, Antarctica had a new record-low temp this winter.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26238 Mar 1, 2014
How absurd that you guys would think that cold days are somehow a personal victory. You gleefully cheer for oil company agendas, while thinking people who aren't blinded by baseless propaganda become more and more concerned for the very real possibility that our planet is getting screwed out of nothing but sheer greed. Now let's imagine how stupid someone would have to be to cheer for the oil companies and feverishly push their agenda without a dog in the fight or a nickel to be made. I believe in what I do, over concerns of the OBVIOUS changes in our seasons and the OBVIOUS negligence the energy companies have shown in the past. Why do you fight for oil billionaires? Are you afraid that gas prices might return to $4 a gallon, like we saw about 15 years ago under GW Bush?

Lexington, KY

#26239 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Yogi.
last year the bears were drowning and going to be extinct according to Al Gore and the liberal regime.
2013 was the 2nd coming of Noah according to Gore.
Now you tell me there is too much ice, and the bears moved to the city.
Do we ban cities, ice, or bears now?
The ice is melting, their habitat is on ice, no ice where do they go they migrate to another food source. Bears can swim so no chance of them drowning.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26240 Mar 1, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Added to that, Antarctica had a new record-low temp this winter.
So at what point do the record breaking storms, record breaking high temps, record breaking flooding, record breaking low temps, record breaking droughts... equate to you that our climate is changing?

Talking snakes and water walking Jewish zombies? Sure, I buy that. Dumping huge amounts of pollution into our limited atmosphere having any effect on our climate? Hogwash.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26241 Mar 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Fill a drinking glass to the brim with water, and then dump a bunch of ice cubes in. Get back with us on that one.
water over flows genius......problem with your failed experiment is it is fantasy.

do you put a glacier in the ocean to raise water levels, or is the glacier already there displacing water?

you libs are a hoot when screaming I am stupider than a 3rd grader.

just like your failed POTUS that lowered taxes for new manufacturing hubs in Chicago & Detroit. He acknowledges his failed policies have hurt business.

Since lowering taxes is proven to promote economic activity, why did the racist in office only promote economic activity with African Americans in 2 cities, and not grow the entire countries jobs with lowering the 35% corporate tax?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26242 Mar 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So at what point do the record breaking storms, record breaking high temps, record breaking flooding, record breaking low temps, record breaking droughts... equate to you that our climate is changing?
Talking snakes and water walking Jewish zombies? Sure, I buy that. Dumping huge amounts of pollution into our limited atmosphere having any effect on our climate? Hogwash.
the climate is changing, and will continue to do so, just like it did in history.

are you that arrogant you think you can control weather?

did George Bush loan you his hurricane guidance system?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#26244 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
water over flows genius......problem with your failed experiment is it is fantasy.
do you put a glacier in the ocean to raise water levels, or is the glacier already there displacing water?
you libs are a hoot when screaming I am stupider than a 3rd grader.
just like your failed POTUS that lowered taxes for new manufacturing hubs in Chicago & Detroit. He acknowledges his failed policies have hurt business.
Since lowering taxes is proven to promote economic activity, why did the racist in office only promote economic activity with African Americans in 2 cities, and not grow the entire countries jobs with lowering the 35% corporate tax?
It is truly an amazing feat to me more stupid than the average science denier. Well done, Walter.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26245 Mar 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly an amazing feat to me more stupid than the average science denier. Well done, Walter.
did you re-define the word scientific?

since when is science in just a few years able to predict weather, but can't find a cure for colds or virus?

is weather easier?

since your science has studied 50 years out of a billion, they know everything about everyday that earth has lived.

your arrogant scientists think they can control weather.

they must have stolen Bush's hurricane machine, and have it stashed at Al Gores mansion.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26248 Mar 1, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule #1:
When a Republican is in the Oval office, we spend like drunk sailors on shore leave.Tax cuts! Unfunded, off budget wars of choice! Bloated new bureaucracies! Expensive new entitlements structured to give money away to favored donors.
Rule #2:
When a Democrat is in the Oval office,it's time for super duper austerity. All poor people are lazy, worthless freeloaders and mooches who don't deserve any help from the government. All rich people are noble and selfless job creators, even when they're not, so we need to coddle them with tax cuts
What's even funnier:
Owsley County, Kentucky
Is 99.22% white
Is 95% Republican
It has the highest usage of SNAP benefits in the USA.
Again you change the subject which was basically 'word twisting propaganda' by certain politicians but I'll address your new subject.
I agree that Booneville/Owsley county is a big plump pimple. I have been thru there several times. The courthouse & clerk's office would fit into 2 dbl wide trailers. That is mainly a states issue, NOT federal.
They are in the coal belt which Obama is destroying so that it can be said that their problems are partly rooted in DC.
Owsley Co has 52.08% SNAP recipients, Wade Hampton has 54.13%, Todd Co SD has 55.08% & Shannon Co SD has 59.33%
That being said....with the current office holders in Washington the national debt has gone from about 9.9T to over 16T !! It's not unlike a huge Ponzi scheme that the private citizen would be imprisoned for.
Their unemployment still is over 10% which Obama PROMISED to bring down in BOTH campaigns. He also professes that minimum wage should increase to over $10 an hr. Want to guess how many more jobs will go overseas? The bipartisan CBO says over 5,000,000 job losses over time.
Not only has the number of SNAP beneficiaries increased, but the average payout has gone up 30% per each while SS recipients payouts have gone up only 1.3% per each recipient ! Don't both segments of our society buy groceries? Why the Strange disparity?
IF jobs/employment would be seriously addressed, Social program rolls would shrink meaning several things. Gov payouts would decrease dramatically, tax receipts would increase just as dramatically, more employed people means MORE buying power which also means more people working to produce those goods IF those goods are produced HERE & NOT overseas.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#26249 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you re-define the word scientific?
since when is science in just a few years able to predict weather, but can't find a cure for colds or virus?
is weather easier?
since your science has studied 50 years out of a billion, they know everything about everyday that earth has lived.
they must have stolen Bush's hurricane machine, and have it stashed at Al Gores mansion.
I was referring to your insistence that glaciers float in the ocean.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#26250 Mar 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they went to Climate Change instead of Global Warming. After it was discovered that the earth was no longer heating, they had to do something. So they changed it to Climate Change because the climate has been changing since God put the earth here. They know the climate will never stop changing so now they are saying that climate changing is not natural. Man is causing the climate to change.
A large part of the problem is that certain types of people are incapable of thinking beyond the simple name used to refer to complicated processes.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#26251 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
It's in the lock box.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26252 Mar 1, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>The ice is melting, their habitat is on ice, no ice where do they go they migrate to another food source. Bears can swim so no chance of them drowning.
The WWF's own data says that there is insifficient data to make any claim of polar bear increases or decreases or what a substainable population is for any part of their historic habitat.
They list 19 regions of the world for polar bears. with the weak non-long term data saying that bears are increasing in 6 regions, stable in 2 regions, declining in 5 regions & that data is 'deficient' in the remaining 6 regions.
The animal is so widespread in such an extreme weather condition part of the world that the numbers might never get clearly compiled.

Lexington, KY

#26254 Mar 1, 2014
So I suppose Chinas pollution problem, spilled oil in the ocean and rivers, Trees being cut down so now there is hardly any forests left, all of this and many more is conducive to a good environment. Globa warming, climate change whatever word you want to use doesn't make it any less real and a serious issue, Jesus Christ a blind man can see that but keep drinking the koolaid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Sniper - the superhero movie 5 thumbs up! 1 hr GlitterSucks 33
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 5,556
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 2 hr d pantz 243
Are you planning to see the movie American Sniper 3 hr GlitterSucks 76
Way to go, God! 3 hr fun quotes 7
Where is everybody?? 3 hr GlitterSucks 12
Nationwide bringing 175 jobs to Columbus from Iowa 4 hr Beachbums suicida... 4
Jeb Bush for President! 9 hr Beachbums suicida... 46
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 12 hr Old Timer 1,041
Columbus Dating