proud

United States

#26127 Feb 27, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason bible thumpers disagree is because its easier to use a book of fairy tales as a point of reference than to look at scientific evidence. Denial sure runs deep doesn't it, keep believing the lie.
A book of fairy tales!?!?! Well looks like you need to do some of your " scientific" research because there is evidence that the things in the bible did happen! Get your facts straight don't cite science if your not gonna cite it all! Ignorance will get you nowhere in this life...and its easier for science thumpers to think that they can skate by in this life without there being consequences for their actions in this life and the next...dont let your close mindedness rob you of your eternity
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26128 Feb 27, 2014
proud wrote:
<quoted text>
A book of fairy tales!?!?! Well looks like you need to do some of your " scientific" research because there is evidence that the things in the bible did happen! Get your facts straight don't cite science if your not gonna cite it all! Ignorance will get you nowhere in this life...and its easier for science thumpers to think that they can skate by in this life without there being consequences for their actions in this life and the next...dont let your close mindedness rob you of your eternity
You just CAN'T fix stupid. Now that's eternal.
abortion is wrong

United States

#26129 Feb 27, 2014
There is no excuse for abortion a life is a life no matter the circumstances of conception! Whoever believes in abortion should look up a video of an aborted baby! I watched one and it made me lose sleep the doctor poked the baby after they removed it from the mothers womb that baby was still moving ! A life is a life and if you believe otherwise shame on you! Guess under your logic maybe your dad should have shot you on the wall then there would be one less ignorant dumbass in this world!
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26130 Feb 27, 2014
proud wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is not, I repeat NOT, a legitimate source for "science".
How many times to we need to remind you fascist tax evading pedophile enablers of that simple fact?!?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26131 Feb 27, 2014
proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the most scientifically relevant part of the Bible is when Jesus told his disciples in Matthew that some within their lifetime would see the end of the world. This we know to be true because none of us exist, and the world ended 3000 years ago.

Also, nothing says "dealing with the consequences" of our actions like blaming an invisible evil devil monster from a fire world when we do something wrong, and then believing we are instantly free of consequence for any misdeeds because a water walking Jewish zombie loves us. You know. Accountability. Besides, the scientific fact that Buddhists kill all the time without conscience and are completely void of any morality shows us that only the Bible can teach us to be good people...right?
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26132 Feb 27, 2014
abortion is wrong wrote:
Guess under your logic maybe your dad should have shot you on the wall then there would be one less ignorant dumbass in this world!
It's always funny watching a "morally superior" bible beater insult other people based on their beliefs.
Yep, they're walking right in Jesus's footsteps, all right...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26133 Feb 27, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible is not, I repeat NOT, a legitimate source for "science".
How many times to we need to remind you fascist tax evading pedophile enablers of that simple fact?!?
It mentions in the Bible that people wore clothes, and we all wear clothes. See? Science. Don't tell me how the Bible ends though, because I want to find out for myself if Harry Potter and Han Solo can cast the Tardis into the fires of Mordor before the evil Captain Kirk and the Wizard of Oz launch their Terminator army at Willy Wonka.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26134 Feb 27, 2014
abortion is wrong wrote:
There is no excuse for abortion a life is a life no matter the circumstances of conception! Whoever believes in abortion should look up a video of an aborted baby! I watched one and it made me lose sleep the doctor poked the baby after they removed it from the mothers womb that baby was still moving ! A life is a life and if you believe otherwise shame on you! Guess under your logic maybe your dad should have shot you on the wall then there would be one less ignorant dumbass in this world!
Since none of us have anything to do with abortion being legal, why do you claim it's our logic? You should collect all your tears in a jar and mail them to the Supreme Court of the United States of America. So what have you personally done, other than to pat yourself on the back, to change the Supreme Court ruling on abortion? If abortion was made illegal, I suppose you guys could form a human chain at the borders to stop women from traveling to Canada and Mexico to have the procedure done anyway. Maybe if we preach abstinence and no birth control like the church has done for decades, that will fix the problem.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26135 Feb 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It mentions in the Bible that people wore clothes, and we all wear clothes. See? Science. Don't tell me how the Bible ends though, because I want to find out for myself if Harry Potter and Han Solo can cast the Tardis into the fires of Mordor before the evil Captain Kirk and the Wizard of Oz launch their Terminator army at Willy Wonka.
Is it really any surprise that the same people who believe in those mistranslated fairy tales ALSO believe Limbaugh is a credible source of information?
abortion is wrong

United States

#26136 Feb 27, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>It's always funny watching a "morally superior" bible beater insult other people based on their beliefs.
Yep, they're walking right in Jesus's footsteps, all right...
Hey I never said anything about the bible or Jesus just stated a life is a life! Wow your quick to pass off the blame on a "bible beater" though what's wrong does the fact that there is more than one belief make you nervous?
proud

United States

#26137 Feb 27, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Is it really any surprise that the same people who believe in those mistranslated fairy tales ALSO believe Limbaugh is a credible source of information?
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were able to translate the bible so what does it say then ? Oh you can translate it...? Well might not want to call it a " mistranslated fairy tale"
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26141 Feb 27, 2014
proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were able to translate the bible so what does it say then ? Oh you can translate it...? Well might not want to call it a " mistranslated fairy tale"
Settle down there, ya nutty religious fanatic. We've all seen what you bloodthirsty cannibals like to do to people who disagree with your "God's will".
Just turn the other cheek, like that thar Jesus feller done did in the good book...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26142 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
New home building has slowed down last month. The stock market is phony because of federal money going into it; trillions of dollars in federal money. I didn't look it up yet, but unemployment went up again, so I heard on the radio. Consumer confidence is down as well.
I can't explain the abortion rate other than to say the last year abortions were recorded was 2010, and even then there is no accurate way to determine the amount of abortions. But let's say what you claim is true. How did DumBama have anything to do with it? The people on your side of the fence are still claiming everything today is Bush's fault.
http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abor...
You are certainly correct. Just as it would be foolish to blame Obama for Benghazi, abortion still being legal, troops dying in a war Bush started...Unfortunately for your reality, if you look at the numbers, we have been slowly but steadily recovering from the economic crisis caused by GW, whether you don't like people putting blame where it belongs, or not.

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/obama.3cdn.net/31ef3...
proud

United States

#26143 Feb 27, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down there, ya nutty religious fanatic. We've all seen what you bloodthirsty cannibals like to do to people who disagree with your "God's will".
Just turn the other cheek, like that thar Jesus feller done did in the good book...
wow your a real piece of work, so because I believe in the bible I'm a cannibal? Wow that's racism at its finest! Haha guess that means all blacks are the same all scientists are the same all dogs are the same all books are the same all cats are the same.... Oh and all IDIOTS are the same!!!
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26144 Feb 27, 2014
proud wrote:
<quoted text>
wow your a real piece of work, so because I believe in the bible I'm a cannibal? Wow that's racism at its finest! Haha guess that means all blacks are the same all scientists are the same all dogs are the same all books are the same all cats are the same.... Oh and all IDIOTS are the same!!!
Take your medicine before you accidentally hurt/eat somebody, ya overzealous nutjob.
For some strange reason, Jesus attracts psychotic fundie freaks like flypaper...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26146 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Time
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/02/2013 09:04 -0400
Well, if Brad Pitt from Fight Club said it, it must be true... LOL!

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26147 Feb 27, 2014
proud wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence is there that things in the bible happened. Also I am not citing science but its much more believable than the bible. There is nothing that is written in the bible that can be proven so I think its you who need to get their facts straight. I am very open minded and I think I am ok eternity wise but if your worried for my soul you can shoot off a prayer that is if you can keep from being self righteous long enough.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26148 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. DumBama isn't going to have any of Bush's unemployment numbers for the rest of his administration. He does have a record amount of people no longer looking for work which is the only reason real unemployment isn't over 9%.
Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Time
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-02/obam...
Did Rush tell you that?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26149 Feb 27, 2014
Imagine if a group of people constantly told you that if you don't follow the teachings of Kleppklip the invisible moon god, you would suffer forever. Now imagine if the followers of Kleppklip were trying to push their faith based and unproven beliefs in our government, public schools or scientific data. Even putting themselves over the many other faith based, unproven followers of other invisible gods. THAT'S how you seem to us.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26150 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. DumBama isn't going to have any of Bush's unemployment numbers for the rest of his administration. He does have a record amount of people no longer looking for work which is the only reason real unemployment isn't over 9%.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-02/obam...
Go ahead and look up Tyler Durden up and tell us if you personally think he is a reliable source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 46 min Neutral Party 3,562
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Old Timer 960
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 7 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 7 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 317
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 8 hr BizzyBee 46
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 14 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus