Canton

Canton, OH

#25389 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a whole 12 years of school in a row.....wow
some accomplishment.
can you perform math equations and write grocery lists too?
if you can, then you fit in the top 40% of all High school graduates.
Catholic elementary school does not make you an expert in religion, and you dropped out.
preliminary school is all you completed, unless you went to kindergarden. If so you dropped out your senior year.
To earn a college degree, you missed years of Formal Education. 4 at minimum. Those at the age when the brain is developing.
Formal education is very different from Nuns teaching you to tie your shoes, and draw within lines.
sorry you missed it....I am sure it was someone else's fault.
I'm sorry. Did I mention I went to a Catholic or Christian school? Thou shalt not lie. What's that from?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25390 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
more envy?
while I was having an affair with the teacher, you were jacking yourself off.
nothing has changed.
you are still jacking yourself off, and the teacher wakes up next to me each morning.
Not home schooled, huh?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25391 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You little Nazis must be bad parents, if you think your kids are better off being raised by the govt than by you.
They would probably be better educated than you obviously. Well, that wouldn't take much though.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25392 Feb 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
How could the federal government possibly prove such a thing?
Ever since Commie Care infected America, we've been treated to hundreds of stories told by people losing their insurance, businesses cutting their full-time workers to part-time, and businesses not expanding over 50 employees so as not to be cursed by Commie Care.
Now the commies have figured out a way to silence business adjustments due to Commie Care: make them sign a form.....
Right. This is even more egregious than the IRS's targeting of conservative groups.

Silencing dissent is one of the first things a totalitarian-minded regime does. It's a bad sign.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25393 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was a link from CNS. Here's a gay reference for you:
AIDS remains a gay disease
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2010/09/23/hiv...
What's your problem, anyway? Are gay news sources not credible?
No problem, lil' poochie. Just wondering why you always seem so knowledgeable about that old "abomination in the eyes of the Lord". Remember when you were trying to twist the "liberal's" words to catch him in hypocrisy? Tell us, oh wonder of liberty, tour personal feelings on the rights of gay people to get married in this free nation. Speak to us of the foundation upon your "liberty and justice for all" flag waves from upon high. Quote from the good book, your views on climate change, in the face of God's undeniable instruction to be good stewards of this earth. Be filled with the spirit, as you profess your unconditional love for the gay, Muslim abortion doctor, as your savior and nothing short of the son of God has clearly instructed you to do. Writhe in rapture on the floor of the church, with a serpent, nay I say 2 serpents in each hand, as you tell us Christ's views on the odds of a rich man entering the kingdom of God! Save your hypocrite garbage for the bleary eyed flock.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25394 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. This is even more egregious than the IRS's targeting of conservative groups.
Silencing dissent is one of the first things a totalitarian-minded regime does. It's a bad sign.
Paranoid much? Gee, the IRS targeted, amongst numerous other groups, the guys who claimed they don't want to pay taxes. "It's a conspiracy!" exclaimed the gun show kook, as he frantically rifled through the pages of the anarchist cookbook, between rolling his eyes back in head, as if filled with the spirit, speaking in tongues like "Mission Accomplished", and wondering if there is an invisible commie hiding in the bodies of one of his sixteen, eleven toed, inbred children.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25395 Feb 13, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
They would probably be better educated than you obviously....
I doubt that. In order to successfully homeschool, you'd have to want to be with your kids, instead of letting strangers raise them for you.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25396 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
No problem, lil' poochie. Just wondering why you always seem so knowledgeable about that old "abomination in the eyes of the Lord".....[blah, blah, blah].... Save your hypocrite garbage for the bleary eyed flock.
Trying to divert attention again, I see. You do your stupid little rants every time you're backed into a corner.

I have no problem with gays, and it doesn't bother me to go to their news sites to get information. It apparently bothers you, though. You should ask yourself why someday.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25397 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
Paranoid much? Gee, the IRS targeted, amongst numerous other groups, the guys who claimed they don't want to pay taxes. "It's a conspiracy!" exclaimed the gun show kook, as he frantically rifled through the pages of the anarchist cookbook, between rolling his eyes back in head, as if filled with the spirit, speaking in tongues like "Mission Accomplished", and wondering if there is an invisible commie hiding in the bodies of one of his sixteen, eleven toed, inbred children.
Your lack of knowledge and understanding of history is expected.

Tell me about paranoia, Canton ... how many people am I on this forum now?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25398 Feb 13, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Not home schooled, huh?
nope

University degreed twice.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25399 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
fraudulent disability recipients need targeted by the IRS...a new agency after firing all the current ones.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25400 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to divert attention again, I see. You do your stupid little rants every time you're backed into a corner.
I have no problem with gays, and it doesn't bother me to go to their news sites to get information. It apparently bothers you, though. You should ask yourself why someday.
Yet, strangely, you skipped over the first 20 websites on Google to reach your "common" definition of the term, as was clearly pointed out to you by Old Guy. Little poochie games. Nothing relevant to God or this country. Also known as you just don't have what it takes. VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#25401 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of knowledge and understanding of history is expected.
Tell me about paranoia, Canton ... how many people am I on this forum now?
How's about lil' poochie tells us about how low and insecure a person would have to be to agree with their own posts. Quick, pretend you didn't do it while Jesus isn't watching. Aaaah ha ha ha ha! VOID Smacked that lil' trooper off his high horse...again.(Also see last two presidential elections)
Canton

Canton, OH

#25402 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that. In order to successfully homeschool, you'd have to want to be with your kids, instead of letting strangers raise them for you.
Or to hide them away from society, because you don't want them to repeat something vile in front of the other kids, like the Bible story of Lot getting drunk and banging his own daughters in a cave...because it was "the end of the world".(Also see majority of Conservative Christians' current view of the world) Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! So very VOID, you, and yours.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25403 Feb 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights do you speak of here? When was marriage ever a right--particularly in the US Constitution? The Constitution doesn't even address marriage.
If your marriage has no barring on anybody else's life, then what harm would it do to you if I wanted to marry my cousin? My dog? My mother or father? My sister has much better healthcare than I do, maybe I could marry her so I have better coverage. And if I do, how would that effect you?
The SSM issue is not how it affects other people, it's about a social standard--one that we've had for hundreds of years not to mention tradition.
Social standard that's funny, look at all the single moms, people on welfare, fathers who don't pay child support and the divorce rate and you say social standard, yeah with this kind of social standard I think same sex marriage probably wont hurt that.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25404 Feb 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger only hurts you, not them.
Proverbs 11:17
"When you’re kind to others, you help yourself;
when you’re cruel to others, you hurt yourself."
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then introduce pot to kettle.
Your reply is a bit cryptic, but if you are asking why I don't give this same message to xxxrayted or Canton, it's because they seem to be enjoying this war of words. I don't think you do.

Lexington, KY

#25406 Feb 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The "social standards" you posted are not the social standards of the majority of people. They are the social standards of the left. The right has promoted family values, personal responsibilities and a reduction of government dependents.
During the Bush administration, SSM was voted on in over a dozen states. All voted to reject recognition of SSM. Doesn't their vote count? And if there is some sort of Constitutional violation, then what is it and how would it apply to gays and not everybody?
Those are the standards that seem to be the prevailing force and I seriously doubt its all the lefts fault. The vote was made on personal feelings not based on any sense of fairness the government shouldn't be involved in marriage anyway and I think the gist of it is the legal benefits that comes with marriage. Why shouldn't I be entitled to those as well?, after all I work 40hrs and more a week, pay my taxes and my bills and am a productive member of society. The social standards have deteriorated not because gays want to get married but because heterosexuals take the sanctity of marriage for granted.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Ivy League-ISIS

#25407 Feb 13, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Those are the standards that seem to be the prevailing force and I seriously doubt its all the lefts fault. The vote was made on personal feelings not based on any sense of fairness the government shouldn't be involved in marriage anyway and I think the gist of it is the legal benefits that comes with marriage. Why shouldn't I be entitled to those as well?, after all I work 40hrs and more a week, pay my taxes and my bills and am a productive member of society. The social standards have deteriorated not because gays want to get married but because heterosexuals take the sanctity of marriage for granted.
The better way of describing it would be that SSM is seen as morally acceptable because marriage is devalued thanks to no-fault divorce, feminism, social climbing, etc.

As a civil contract, "marriage" is a bad joke. Modern Western society has rejected the values that made it, gay marriage is just a symptom not a cause.
Class

United States

#25408 Feb 13, 2014
I know a couple on N. London St. that cannott stand each other but stay married anyway. So the meaning of marriage is different to some. My husband loves me and we Cherish our Marriage. I think he is also the Greatest. When he goes on plane to visit his parents....( I do not tell people I hope his plane .....well better kept unsaid)... but many have heard what she has said. That is not a Healthy marriage. As far a Gay couples wanting equal rights....well ...let God see that through...because the ones on London St...have said they do not believe in God....How sad....!!!
Class

United States

#25409 Feb 13, 2014
I am a Proud Republican !!!ˇ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 2 hr TonyD2 92
Greg Spears on Southside (Nov '13) 4 hr ex sister n law 3
Spears from South Side 4 hr an old flame sister 8
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr just sayin 4,936
Where has Rowdy been? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
A one-horse open carriage 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 7 hr They cannot kill ... 4
COPS lives MATTER 14 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match