woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25312 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and above is the best the puke can do to spin away his uselessness.
PS: At 52 I have never had a cavity, and ZERO fillings. I also have had dental insurance my entire life. I see the dentist twice a year. My smile is important for customers to see, so dental hygiene is a critical element in my success. My teeth are perfect, and bleached yearly. I must dress for success always, because you don't get a 2nd chance at making a 1st impression. By my preparing myself at all times to make good 1st impressions, I am Cletus McTeaTard.
Cletus McTeaTard does not require a minimum wage, and hasn't for over 30 years. I would bet Cletus gives more money to charity each month than woo boy pays out for entire months bills.
Woo Boy does not like Cletus because he thinks I did not build that. It was the lucky sperm club.
Woo Boy is entitled to my life I earned.
Looks like mommy changed that dirty crapped in Good-Nights for a fresh clean Pull-Up and brushed your tooth for you. You calmed down enough to type out a full sentence, but it didn't stop the lying. Mommy has to dress you to impress her friends so you don't embarrass her and granny. Of course the bib is a dead giveaway though.
Oh yeah, that Monopoly money she gives you everyday, it's not real. They just take it and smile so you won't threaten to kill them too.
You do know that when you build something, that Legos and Lincoln Logs don't count. While you were still playing with them Transformer toy thingy's, I was training apprentices in the real thing. They and myself can actually drive around and point and honestly tell people,"I helped build that." That's something you'll never know about from living off of mommy.
I bet money though that the next stupid rants are back to the one-liners goobelydook that usually comes from that home-schooled educated mind.
We can tell when you dirty in that fresh Pull-Up (or is it Depends?) cause you get real cranky and butt-hurt.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25313 Feb 12, 2014
mutt wrote:
Again, we have present-day evidence that homosexuality is an abomination. As I discussed in another thread, AIDS is a predominately-homosexual disease.
Of course, that's only true in the USA. In Sub-Saharan Africa (which is predominately Christian), AIDS is spread mostly by heterosexuals. And 5% of adults there are HIV positive. Since God doesn't limit his influence to the USA, it would seem the logic of your argument falls apart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25314 Feb 12, 2014
I knew it wouldn't last, the one liner idiot is true to form. He just can't help himself, he's such a SKOLLER.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25315 Feb 12, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, that is exactly what a threat is, Walter. My goodness, the depth of your ignorance has no limit.
no wonder you are such a failure.

you call stated action against threat....threat?

OK.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25316 Feb 12, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, that's only true in the USA. In Sub-Saharan Africa (which is predominately Christian), AIDS is spread mostly by heterosexuals. And 5% of adults there are HIV positive. Since God doesn't limit his influence to the USA, it would seem the logic of your argument falls apart.
education in the USA is better than in Africa, and in 20 years we educated society about aids.

we are educating the world, and providing care and prevention.

logic crumbles where the war lords are performing genocide. Aids is one of many problems.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25317 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep calling a defined action as a threat?
you re-defining the word Threat?
when someone tells you if you do this, then I will do that....that is a threat?
you go right on thinking you can confiscate personal property just like Hitler did, and I promise to keep my promise to you I am smarter than the French were.
Still trying to dig yourself out of that hole you dug yourself into, I see.

"You are human garbage. Hunting season starts soon"-Reality Speaks

Go ahead and give us your patriotic spin on that one.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25318 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you want to interrupt the word abomination?
spitting on the curb, or specifically as written in the Bible?
you said the Bible was not specific, and I said keep reading is all.
Contradictory is an opinion regarding very specific behavior spelled out in basic form. I call that either naive, ignorant, or defiant.
I'm at a bit of a loss for words — believe it or not! Where to begin?

I assume you meant to ask how I interpret the word "abomination." I go with a standard definition; i.e., a thing that causes disgust or hatred. Nothing tricky or exotic.

You lost me when you asked, "spitting on the curb, or specifically as written in the Bible?"

I didn't say "the Bible was not specific," a statement so vague that I don't even know what it means. I did say that it contains many statements, many of which are open to a wide range of interpretation and often contradictory.

You appear to attribute the specificity of your interpretations of biblical language to your belief that the bible itself is without ambiguity. Christians often disagree about what the bible actually means on a variety of issues. Were it indeed crystal clear, there would only be need for one organized christian sect, not hundreds or more.

You lost me again with your assertion that "contradictory is an opinion regarding very specific behavior spelled out in basic form," due to unclear meaning. However, the fact is that even though each of us tends to believe we know "the truth" about "reality," there is plenty of room for valid disagreement. We should not so eagerly dismiss others who happen to believe differently as "either naive, ignorant, or defiant."

Nevertheless, I appreciate your effort to talk with me.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25319 Feb 12, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>. Now this rag has flipped to preaching the gospel? AYKM. Does this give you an idea on what goes "on agreement" in Washington ? How could you expect any better? The guys are all scholars, right? Any have jobs? They got Internet! Bet there single!
Well yes, but we all know that god almost exclusively loves America, especially when the neocons are in power to promote his agenda by waging some really good wars. God likes peace-keeping action and, of course, a lucrative military-industrial complex, so we make it happen. That's why he's blessed us with most favored nation status and we roll with him in our hip pocket. God bless America!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25320 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
why do you keep calling a defined action as a threat?
If I can jump in here, is this what the two of you are talking about?
Reality Speaks wrote:
you are human garbage.
hunting season starts soon.
I'd say that's a threat.

A nasty insult followed by a thinly veiled threat. It's probably an empty threat, but it's still a threat.

Your anger seems quite real to me. You should take a break from Topix, and focus on the good things in your life.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25321 Feb 12, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Not true. Homosexuality is stigmatized in Africa, and MSM often won't identify as such. Many of them marry in an attempt to hide their sexual identities, and they spread the disease to their spouses and indirectly to their children in childbirth.

http://www.consultancyafrica.com/index.php...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25322 Feb 12, 2014
kuda wrote:
Matthew 19:4-6, which you cite, does not specifically define marriage as restricted exclusively to the union of one man and one woman.
I'm not sure how much plainer you need it to be. As that goofy saying goes, "God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve".

The bible aside, homosexuality makes no sense whatsoever. It's like having two left hands. But both halves of humanity coming together to make a whole makes perfect sense. It's complete, it's natural, and it works.
While I agree with you that each society needs to make its laws based on what its people believe are best and I’m willing to assume, for the sake of discussion, that up to this point our society has been guided primarily by Christian values, I believe your conclusion that as a result we have become the most powerful, prosperous nation on earth to be unwarranted....
Likewise, citing certain infectious diseases, including HIV, to be present-day evidence of homosexuality as an abomination, is equally invalid ... since certain infectious diseases, including HIV, are a risk factor for all people.
HIV isn't a risk for all groups. Uninfected people who are faithful in their lifetime relationships aren't at risk.

AIDS was first identified among MSM. It apparently spread to heterosexuals through bi-sexual relations. Still, even though there are many, many more heterosexuals than homosexuals, MSM account for the majority of HIV infections.

Concerning the US being the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, it certainly was a result of Christian values, as well as an understanding of who God is. The founders recognized that all men are created equal, and that each one is endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights ... life, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That concept set the United States apart from every other nation, and it allowed its citizens to pursue their dreams to the fullest.

If God-haters spent as much time trying to understand God, as they do nit-picking at verses and pointing fingers at the flawed human beings who believe, they might understand the good life that God wants for them, and that living self-controlled, decent lives is the only way to be free. No STDs, no unwed pregnancies, no addictions, stable home lives, hard working & honest.

Jesus said the two greatest commandments are to love God with all our hearts, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. These sum up the law and the prophets.(Simple, but difficult to do.)
will man

Salem, OH

#25323 Feb 12, 2014
animal control wrote:
Im very impressed with the acoplisments ted has made here, bob taft ranked on the bottem of the usa's govonors. Plus ted has moviestar good looks.
Where was John when OHIO Needed Him?
Kacich was lining his pockets with bogus lehman bruddaha's firesale funds when ohio needed him most ,but our options were ted or ken blackwell(I voted for blackwell).
kasich apears to have bad hygene and is just a fugly looking person, he was living with another man in DC before he went & got married to make it apear he is hetrosexual.he is very unstable and has made a career out of being a suck to many upper class folks.
On his own kasich is nothing, just like one eve little mike.
go away johnney,get lost mcSwine
Don't B Red
VOTE 4 TED
Wow. um im not a big kasich fan either but look at the turnaround since ted left...instead of debt and no jobs we have a rainy day fund and a few jobs. sorry mate but old ted may have looked pretty but that was on of the few things he was good at.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25324 Feb 12, 2014
mutt wrote:
HIV isn't a risk for all groups. Uninfected people who are faithful in their lifetime relationships aren't at risk.
Unless they get it through an accidental needle stick, or through a blood transfusion, or from a partner who is HIV positive. Or you were born with it, because your mother was infected.

It's a disease, to which we are all vulnerable.

"In 2009, an estimated 27% of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections in the United States were attributed to heterosexual contact."

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm62...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25325 Feb 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they get it through an accidental needle stick, or through a blood transfusion, or from a partner who is HIV positive. Or you were born with it, because your mother was infected.
It's a disease, to which we are all vulnerable.
"In 2009, an estimated 27% of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections in the United States were attributed to heterosexual contact."
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm62...
It is 5:30 Am, and I took a break from Topix, and will again till tomorrow AM.

When you say I am mad, the trolls on here are a plague ruining this country

All your above excuses for deviant behavior are excuses.

Maybe AIDS infected people need banned from public places and all hospitals and clinics?

a needle may stick an uninfected person.

with guns the thought of someone shooting someone has people wanting a ban, but there is far greater chance of getting AIDS at the hospital because of some deviants bedroom play.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25326 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
It is 5:30 Am, and I took a break from Topix, and will again till tomorrow AM.
When you say I am mad, the trolls on here are a plague ruining this country
All your above excuses for deviant behavior are excuses.
Maybe AIDS infected people need banned from public places and all hospitals and clinics?
a needle may stick an uninfected person.
with guns the thought of someone shooting someone has people wanting a ban, but there is far greater chance of getting AIDS at the hospital because of some deviants bedroom play.
This reads as though you're saying people are more likely to contract AIDs in a hospital setting than be shot in the US. Which must be a failure on my part, because I don't think anyone is stupid enough to make that claim. Could you help me understand what you're actually trying to say here?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25327 Feb 13, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This reads as though you're saying people are more likely to contract AIDs in a hospital setting than be shot in the US. Which must be a failure on my part, because I don't think anyone is stupid enough to make that claim. Could you help me understand what you're actually trying to say here?
more babies are aborted in a day than people shot in a year, here in the USA.

simple enough English for you Professor?

with 25 advanced degrees you should be able to grasp simple thought, or were the degrees just a lie.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25328 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
more babies are aborted in a day than people shot in a year, here in the USA.
simple enough English for you Professor?
with 25 advanced degrees you should be able to grasp simple thought, or were the degrees just a lie.
These numbers don't match up any more than the proportion of AIDs infections spread through hospitals to shooting deaths would.

Is this a sort of strange hyperbolic speech where you compare two things inverse to their actual frequency to prove a point? I'm not sure I follow what point you're trying to make by using examples where the opposite is clearly true.

Since: Jan 13

Nicholasville, KY

#25329 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how much plainer you need it to be. As that goofy saying goes, "God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve".
The bible aside, homosexuality makes no sense whatsoever. It's like having two left hands. But both halves of humanity coming together to make a whole makes perfect sense. It's complete, it's natural, and it works.
<quoted text>
AIDS was first identified among MSM. It apparently spread to heterosexuals through bi-sexual relations. Still, even though there are many, many more heterosexuals than homosexuals, MSM account for the majority of HIV infections.
Concerning the US being the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, it certainly was a result of Christian values, as well as an understanding of who God is. The founders recognized that all men are created equal, and that each one is endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights ... life, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That concept set the United States apart from every other nation, and it allowed its citizens to pursue their dreams to the fullest.
If God-haters spent as much time trying to understand God, as they do nit-picking at verses and pointing fingers at the flawed human beings who believe, they might understand the good life that God wants for them, and that living self-controlled, decent lives is the only way to be free. No STDs, no unwed pregnancies, no addictions, stable home lives, hard working & honest.
Jesus said the two greatest commandments are to love God with all our hearts, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. These sum up the law and the prophets.(Simple, but difficult to do.)
God made all life and to say Christian values are the basis of Americas greatness is a delusional statement. America was great, past tense not so much anymore. I love my country but I am saddend by all the political bullshit and greed. There is no work ethic or loyalty, kids are disrespectful and lazy and it seems nobody wants to work for what they get. I don't want the government in my personal business nor in my bedroom. I have no ill will towards the Christian religion nor any religion my beef is with Christians who judge me and aren't living the Christian way there ownselves. A lot of folks can talk the talk but few can walk the walk.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25330 Feb 13, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
These numbers don't match up any more than the proportion of AIDs infections spread through hospitals to shooting deaths would.
Is this a sort of strange hyperbolic speech where you compare two things inverse to their actual frequency to prove a point? I'm not sure I follow what point you're trying to make by using examples where the opposite is clearly true.
strange?

what is strange professor with 25 advanced degrees.....you can't understand there are 2750 babies aborted every single day in the USA?

were there even 20 shooting's yesterday?

now that I cleared that up for you, are guns or women more dangerous to babies?

even with war.....women kill more babies in a week than war does in a year.

Women killed more babies in January 2014 alone, than Americans who died in Viet Nam and Iraq wars combined.

only thing true about your argument is that you are clueless to reality.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25331 Feb 13, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>God made all life and to say Christian values are the basis of Americas greatness is a delusional statement. America was great, past tense not so much anymore. I love my country but I am saddend by all the political bullshit and greed. There is no work ethic or loyalty, kids are disrespectful and lazy and it seems nobody wants to work for what they get. I don't want the government in my personal business nor in my bedroom. I have no ill will towards the Christian religion nor any religion my beef is with Christians who judge me and aren't living the Christian way there ownselves. A lot of folks can talk the talk but few can walk the walk.
walking the talk was taught to me my my parents, and is now part of life like shaving is normal daily behavior.

not walking the tack by the person, and watch the excuses vomit from their mouths.

I have no need to judge anyone with exception of my wanting to spend time with them, or where I spend my money.

Judgement day is an appointment every human has when they die. For all to many, It also is the 1st appointment guaranteed you will on time for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big lots distibution center 2 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Mother Shot Over Tennis Shoes 2 hr Duke for Mayor 3
A blast from the past...50's. Enjoy! 2 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr Panty Boy 238
where is George of Hilliard? 6 hr Black Rhino 24
Palin: Brawl In The Family 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 12
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Wont happen again 2,430
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search