Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stick to posting something, and then agreeing with yourself on the next post under another name. You know, like how I totally busted you earlier for and you lied about? Wonder what else you have been lying about? I mean, besides anything to try to push your desperate rightwing Christian propaganda. Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL. Then we can all read your heart felt speech about how you are totally not related to all the other people posting from Chillicothe. Did you learn to lie so easily in church? You know, like how you guys claim to KNOW how life on the planet started and to KNOW what happens after we die.(Also see More Lies)
Why are you the only one who can't see the difference, why are you so paranoid?
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Canton wrote:
Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL.
Yep, lets see it.
Chllicothe

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

We need to burn down these tax exempt pedophile farms and build eco-friendly drive through abortion clinics on their ashes.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you the only one who can't see the difference, why are you so paranoid?
They teach you how to lie like that in church? I thought Canton Ohio was bad. Chillicothe is where everything ends up when we flush our toilets here in Canton. VOID aaahh ha ha ha ha!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Look how many are in Super Mutt's litter of inbred puppies. All the same person. Funny how you all showed up at once. VOID. Weak too.

You can pretend to be 20 people, poochie. You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs.(Also see entire nation's opinion of the right)
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

How VERY interesting that so many people from Chillicothe all posted around the exact same time. That's the oldest and lamest trick on Topix. Not as lame as you agreeing with your own post though. Could you POSSIBLY be any weaker? Now excuse me. I want to watch that drunken orange faced GOP Oompaloompa react to Obama nationally spanking you oil cult for Jesus flunkies again.
Chillicothe

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lets see it.
But I already posted it to 10 of your personalities. You must have been too busy agreeing with yourself and missed it.

Could you imagine how completely lame someone would have to be, to agree with their own posts, under another screen name like Super Mutt does? It's like something a teenage girl would do on facebook to make herself seem more popular. My favorite is the part where 2 "unrelated" people from 2 different states posted 1 minute apart. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha! Now picture my grinning face because your queer little game has been shut down.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
Tell me how your God came to be.
No clue whatsoever. How do you think matter came into existence?

Our world is highly-complex and ordered. How do you think the perfect conditions to sustain life were "created"? And then how did something non-living suddenly become living?
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Look how many are in Super Mutt's litter of inbred puppies. All the same person. Funny how you all showed up at once. VOID. Weak too.
You can pretend to be 20 people, poochie. You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs.(Also see entire nation's opinion of the right)
lmao Canton is chasing his tail and has no clue who he's talking to, lol, that's funny!
you idiot

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
How VERY interesting that so many people from Chillicothe all posted around the exact same time. That's the oldest and lamest trick on Topix. Not as lame as you agreeing with your own post though. Could you POSSIBLY be any weaker?
lol, not very perceptive are you?
you idiot

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Chillicothe wrote:
Now picture my grinning face because your queer little game has been shut down.
hehe, this is getting hilarious.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Canton wrote:
What is the entire nation's opinion of the right, seeing that a sizable percentage identifies as conservative? Be care you don't lie again.

Since I showed up on Topix a couple weeks ago, I've used two names interchangeably: mutt/Super Mutt. That's it. I claim both names as mine, and haven't tried to hide that. But if it entertains you to think -- and I use that word loosely -- that I'm everyone else, then by all means do. It's funny to watch.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Canton wrote:
How VERY interesting that so many people from Chillicothe all posted around the exact same time.
This is the Chillicothe forum, dipshit. There are 70-100 people online at any given time.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Chillicothe wrote:
Now picture my grinning face because your queer little game has been shut down.
Oooops. Your homophobia is showing.

Tell us how you think gays are normal.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Chillicothe forum, dipshit. There are 70-100 people online at any given time.
Do you suppose he feels as stupid as he looks?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If somebody was trying to pull a stunt like that, don't you think they would change their town or city? You know that it's the individual that decides where your location is when you make a post.
One would think. However, earlier "Seriously" posted right after "Super Mutt" to tell "them" how much they agree with "them". Both from Chillicothe. Also, Chillicothe Ohio and NY NY posted 1 minute apart from each other, so they eventually figured out the whole change the city game. Bogus. I have seen others do it on Topix before. It's weak, Now on to "them" selling us that it's not all the same person.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Do you suppose he feels as stupid as he looks?
After watching him run around losing his shit today, I'm beginning to think he's the one who can't play with the big dogs, haha.

Is there a Kindergarten Forum he could go to?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
I decided to watch something more informative and educational; mickey mouse club reruns.
Lol, you can't get more Mickey Mouse than the Obama administration, but it's seldom entertaining. Good choice.
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think. However, earlier "Seriously" posted right after "Super Mutt" to tell "them" how much they agree with "them". Both from Chillicothe. Also, Chillicothe Ohio and NY NY posted 1 minute apart from each other, so they eventually figured out the whole change the city game. Bogus. I have seen others do it on Topix before. It's weak, Now on to "them" selling us that it's not all the same person.
I'm rolling over here, you just can't admit you're wrong can you?
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

This thread is on FIRE in the Chillicothe forum ....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chillicothe-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 45 min kip 2,696
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 47 min d pantz 83
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 1 hr Buckeye at Birth 8
Family Says Murder-Suicide Victim Was Trying To... 2 hr Prince Harming 2
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 2 hr Flacid Phallis 9
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 3 hr sidekick 18
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 4 hr Reality Speaks 158
•••
•••