Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24691 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
I said although many call me liar, no one seems to be able to back this up.
Another lie.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24692 Jan 27, 2014
Old Guy,

What do you make of this?....

EPA may have suppressed a report skeptical of global warming.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/epa-may-have-supp...
Pops

Newport, KY

#24693 Jan 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're not a liberal, you're a progressive. We keep forgetting how liberal has been turned into a naughty word the last few years. That's why you changed to Progressive.
Not different from changing 'raising taxes' to 'revenue enhancement' among other nomenclature 'readjustments' What a propaganda crock of B.S.!!
Just like Obama's current poll ratings being the result of racists even tho he won 2 elections. How's that for racism being his problem?
It can't be his programs, his lack of transparency, his inability to work across party lines, his actions making it all of the way to the Supreme Court, it can't be the short comings if not failure of the ACA, it can't be all of his scandals, it can't be his minions still blaming Bush 5 yrs later, it can't be the failure of shovel ready jobs, it can't be his NOT knowing doo-doo about a thing until the press brought it up, it can't be his playing more golf in less than 1 term than Bush played in 2 terms, etc etc etc. That's right! It MUST be racism.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24694 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
You have provided a long list of scientists, you say? Lie/VOID
Yes, I did.

I'm not your special-ed teacher from 2nd grade, so there won't be any more repeating shit over and over again. Look it up yourself.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24695 Jan 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
I think you need to ponder the fact that there hasn't been an elected Conservative president in your life time. It's called the true voice of the American people.
We can't elect one, if one doesn't run. We have to choose based on the available candidates.
The thing I like about the current Pope, is probably what makes him so much more popular than the last rightwing Pope. He thinks you are a douche. Religion is a form of mental illness.
How fitting that you would choose someone who is mentally ill to validate your position.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24696 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
Old Guy,
What do you make of this?....
EPA may have suppressed a report skeptical of global warming.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/epa-may-have-supp...
I can understand why they suppressed it. This fellow is not a climate scientist. According to the article "Carlin has an undergraduate degree in physics from CalTech and a PhD in economics from MIT." The EPA asked for comments, and someone without a background in climate change decided to chime in. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't mean that his comments necessarily add value. As the EPA said in its statement "The individual in question is not a scientist and was not part of the working group dealing with this issue."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/epa-may-have-supp...
Canton

Canton, OH

#24697 Jan 27, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't elect one, if one doesn't run. We have to choose based on the available candidates.
<quoted text>
How fitting that you would choose someone who is mentally ill to validate your position.
"God" told Bush to invade Iraq. How many times did you vote for him? Super Mutt is why Bob Barker told us to have our pet spayed or neutered for all those years.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#24698 Jan 27, 2014
We didnt vote for GW nearly as many times Obama Phone lady voted for Caesar obviously.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24699 Jan 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I said although many call me liar, no one seems to be able to back this up. I have also told you what I think of your oil industry funded Heritage Foundation links you have posted so many times. Also, I'm really not that into politics. I just despise the conniving conservative right wingers.
who cares what trash like you dislikes?

you pick through my trash on trash day for your big garage sales.

hope you have a heater for this weekends big sale....stuff stolen from others trash sale.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24700 Jan 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
"God" told Bush to invade Iraq. How many times did you vote for him?
The alternatives were Algore (fraud) and Lurch (traitor). Of course I voted for Bush.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24701 Jan 28, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
I can understand why they suppressed it. This fellow is not a climate scientist. According to the article "Carlin has an undergraduate degree in physics from CalTech and a PhD in economics from MIT." The EPA asked for comments, and someone without a background in climate change decided to chime in. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't mean that his comments necessarily add value. As the EPA said in its statement "The individual in question is not a scientist and was not part of the working group dealing with this issue."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/epa-may-have-supp...
According to the NY Times, Dr. John Davidson, who was mentioned in the CBS article as the co-author of the report, is an environmental scientist in the economics dept at the EPA. He has a PhD in physics. He's worked at the EPA since 1983.(He's a real scientist.)

Carlin himself is a senior operations research analyst who has also worked at the EPA since '83. He has a doctorate in economics and a bachelor's degree in physics. He specializes in cost-benefit analysis and the economics of global climate change control. So, it looks like, to me, his report fell right in line with his job description.

Carlin wasn't told that his report was faulty. He was told in an email by his superior that "the administrator and the administration has decided to move forward on endangerment, and your comments do not help the legal or policy case for this decision". In other words, it didn't fit in with the political agenda.

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2009/06/26/26gre...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24702 Jan 28, 2014
More idiot tidbits:

1-26-14- It has been discovered that Mike Huckabee himself signed legislation in 2005 that required contraception coverage in Arkansas insurance policies...including policies for church-affiliated organizations such as hospitals and universities.

1-26-14-Senator Rand Paul(R-Ky) declared the 'War on women' was over. As evidence, the Kentucky Senator pointed out that 'NONE' of the women in his family were complaining about inequality or having their health care rights curtailed by Republicans, "I have a lot of successful women in my family, and I don't see them saying 'Oh woe is me, this terrible misogynist world. Imagine that when you're born rich. Oh, Then he tried to blame the 'war on women' on Bill Clinton.

1-26-14-Veteran host Bob Schieffer was nearly driven to a fit of giggles after Sen. Ted Cruz(r-Tx) repeatedly refused to take any responsibility for last years government shutdown. After many lies and deflections, when point blank asked, Cruz blamed Obama on the shutdown. Schieffer dropped his head as the rant continued, then in his usual way, more or less called Ted Cruz a liar.

1-27-14-Texas, the first state to require high school students to take Algebra II has now abandoned the policy. Supporters say that mandating fewer courses will allow students to focus on 'Vocational Training' for high-paying jobs that don't require college degrees.(there went the battle cry of getting a better education to improve yourself). Yet they had wholly embraced the 'No Child Left Behind' law. Lawmakers overrode the objections of the states Higher Education Commissioner, Raymond Paredes.

My trade would be called vocational, but if you didn't have Algebra II, they threw the application in the trash, it was and still is required.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24703 Jan 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"God" told Bush to invade Iraq. How many times did you vote for him? Super Mutt is why Bob Barker told us to have our pet spayed or neutered for all those years.
Basher Asshat by reports has killed 100,000 rebels. The libs demand assistance

Sadam Insane killed over 300,000 with gas. The Libs ignore because a Republican is POTUS.

Surveillance satellite video the entire Congress voted to go to warn on, now is war crime to the same Libs.

America is aborting those Libs from office in 2014.

And RINO's too....see AZ decision regarding McCain.

Past candidates for POTUS.....Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole.

Is there any wonder now that politics needs a colon cleanse?

Romney was best equipped of above losers to FIX things.

In 2016 Cristy against Clintoon?

Neither of above is fitting to serve.

next.

woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24704 Jan 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Basher Asshat by reports has killed 100,000 rebels. The libs demand assistance
Sadam Insane killed over 300,000 with gas. The Libs ignore because a Republican is POTUS.
Surveillance satellite video the entire Congress voted to go to warn on, now is war crime to the same Libs.
America is aborting those Libs from office in 2014.
And RINO's too....see AZ decision regarding McCain.
Past candidates for POTUS.....Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole.
Is there any wonder now that politics needs a colon cleanse?
Romney was best equipped of above losers to FIX things.
In 2016 Cristy against Clintoon?
Neither of above is fitting to serve.
next.
Mommy really needs to get you into a dope re-hab ASAP.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24705 Jan 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Basher Asshat by reports has killed 100,000 rebels. The libs demand assistance
Sadam Insane killed over 300,000 with gas. The Libs ignore because a Republican is POTUS.
Surveillance satellite video the entire Congress voted to go to warn on, now is war crime to the same Libs.
America is aborting those Libs from office in 2014.
And RINO's too....see AZ decision regarding McCain.
Past candidates for POTUS.....Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole.
Is there any wonder now that politics needs a colon cleanse?
Romney was best equipped of above losers to FIX things.
In 2016 Cristy against Clintoon?
Neither of above is fitting to serve.
next.
I wonder how many human rights issues the almighty GOP ignored in Africa and abroad, just so we could invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11? Guess "God" didn't tell Bush to help them. Just like "God" didn't lie to Congress about WMDs. "God" made damn sure that Halliburton made mountains of money off our soldiers needlessly dying. Oh, and how about oil billionaire sponsored Sarah Palin? Was she fit to run this nation as VP? The atrocities your camp sat silent through with GW, makes you invalid when you focus on kookie notions of birth certificates and the noble and provided "outrage" over health care coverage for poor people. Strange how when they required everyone to have auto insurance, it wasn't the end of all civilization on the planet as we know it. It wasn't considered "the worst thing to happen to America since slavery". Just greed, little strip mall fisherman. Just greed.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24706 Jan 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what trash like you dislikes?
you pick through my trash on trash day for your big garage sales.
hope you have a heater for this weekends big sale....stuff stolen from others trash sale.
Ahhh there's the old "I'm rich" defense you always desperately grasp for when you have been crushed. As far as digging in your trash. Why would I care about digging through the receipts from your parents paying for your life and last months edition of Parking Lot Fisherman monthly?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24707 Jan 28, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many human rights issues the almighty GOP ignored in Africa and abroad, just so we could invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11? Guess "God" didn't tell Bush to help them. Just like "God" didn't lie to Congress about WMDs. "God" made damn sure that Halliburton made mountains of money off our soldiers needlessly dying. Oh, and how about oil billionaire sponsored Sarah Palin? Was she fit to run this nation as VP? The atrocities your camp sat silent through with GW, makes you invalid when you focus on kookie notions of birth certificates and the noble and provided "outrage" over health care coverage for poor people. Strange how when they required everyone to have auto insurance, it wasn't the end of all civilization on the planet as we know it. It wasn't considered "the worst thing to happen to America since slavery". Just greed, little strip mall fisherman. Just greed.
excuse me.....we have enough issues here in the USA, so even bothering the what if's with you is boring.

what you call greed, is seen by some as driven.

envy is shown by those who consider greed to include giving half your income to charity.....like Romney.

any sane person to listen to your rants is in wonder how you escaped the mental hospital.

carry on, and throw coins at my feet again. I am going downtown and have to fead the meter.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24708 Jan 28, 2014
It's too bad that you guys have NEVER had a president who follows what you stand for. You guys being the "Silent Majority" and all. I am proud to say that there have been presidents in my life time that have stood up for what I believe in. It's what makes me an American. Where as, the shirtless poster of Putin you have hanging in your bedroom is the only "Conservative Hero" you will ever have to dream about.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24709 Jan 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me.....we have enough issues here in the USA, so even bothering the what if's with you is boring.
what you call greed, is seen by some as driven.
envy is shown by those who consider greed to include giving half your income to charity.....like Romney.
any sane person to listen to your rants is in wonder how you escaped the mental hospital.
carry on, and throw coins at my feet again. I am going downtown and have to fead the meter.
Boy...you showed me? I mean, except for the part where you are just babbling and don't make any sense. You were so "driven" that you let your parents hold the wheel for you. Some were so driven, that they reached out their fat little trust fund baby hands and said "gimme gimme", followed by being handed 400 acres. Others are "driven" by 18 wheels and a knowledge about our climate that trumps science.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24710 Jan 28, 2014
On a completely different note than the important things we argue about on here daily. Like the cure for childhood cancer we have all been working out on this forum for months and months. Here is a very cool song, from a very talented band that I think we all could learn something from. Left, Right, Liberal, Conservative or none of the above. Again. No agenda. Just a song that I truly enjoy and a break from all the venom we spew at each other each day...Enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 24 min BizzyBee 96
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 40 min d pantz 56
INJUSTICE….for sure! 56 min The Cure 35
North Korea 1 hr BizzyBee 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 5,787
Pam BizzyBee Linda Catman and all other nice pe... 1 hr d pantz 92
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Lol 1,091
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:19PM
McCown Signing Doesn't Improve Brutal QB Situation
NFL 8:50 AM
Josh McCown: I want to help Manziel as much as I can
CBS Sports 2:08 PM
Josh McCown signing with Browns puts Bills in tough spot at QB
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Browns' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency