Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24190 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I have no doubt that, should the world not be destroyed by cow farts, that technology will advance enough someday to make solar energy a viable alternative on a large scale. The problem I have with you climate change lunatics, is your insistence that we force the world into a technology that isn't ready yet, as well as your use of fabricated climate change statistics to do it.
The free market should be allowed to take care of the problem. Companies are always trying to come up with the next best thing to improve efficiency and reduce costs, and the quest for alternative energy sources is no different. Besides, consumers are savvy ... they'll go with the product that performs well, and will save them money and make their lives easier. We don't need the govt forcing crap products on us "for our own good". How about you drones relax a little, and let the system do its thing?
You been shut down, lil' trust fund baby...unless you want to post us a link that shows the majority of Americans not believing in climate change, you are just a proven liar with an obvious agenda. Go ahead and stamp a big red VOID across your Tea Bagging forehead, baby cakes. Just like what the GOP and the Pope did to your corporate paid "grassroots" Dominionist game plan. Real Americans told you what to do with your agenda with their votes. Get real used to it Princess, because you are just the fading light from a long dead star. Just an ugly relic in the rear view mirror of this nation.
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24191 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to support evolution. Whenever there's a mutation in a creature's DNA, it results in a loss of ability, not a gain. So, it doesn't make much sense for you to insist that this evolution fable be taught in schools, but the religious "fable" be excluded, does it?
Secondhand smoke doesn't cause cancer. If you have a problem with scientific studies, take it up with the American Cancer Institute.
http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/...
The "97%" number is another hoax. Not only do the majority of Americans not believe in the "global warming crisis", there are many scientists who don't believe it, either.(Remember those 5 Ice Ages you keep refusing to talk about?) The earth changes. You need to accept that.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
Obama isn't the anti-christ. He isn't smart enough.
I'll be happy to talk with you about science any time. The challenge will be to get you to talk about it.
So you believe in the "Anti-Christ"? When it comes to science...big red VOID across your Tea Bagging forehead again. Thanks again for so desperately trying to keep up with the big boys though. Maybe someone at church will tell you what a great person you are when you get busted being a liar, but this ain't church sister and your crap don't fly in the real world.

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

#24192 Jan 20, 2014
You get your climate change info from climate change scientists, huh? Would those be the same ones who lied about their research?

Do you doubt that the previous five Ice Ages occurred? Or even just one? Are you picking and choosing which scientific research to believe? If the earth has went through an extreme cycles(s) before, what evidence do you have to support the fact that this particular cycle is different? You're the one who's trying to force generations of people to change their lives based on your half-baked beliefs. So, the burden of proof is on you -- not me. Better come up with something more substantial than hysteria, wishful thinking, and altered data.

I know 5 kids from the same family who grew up with parents who both smoked in the house and car. None of them had health issues. The 5 kids smoked as adults, and so did several of the spouses. None of their children had health issues. I know two kids from separate families who grew up in houses with no smoking. They were allergic to everything and had to take shots frequently. So, statistics are interesting, but they don't mean as much to me as what I've witnessed.

So, how about that evolution theory? It rivals the work of The Bros Grimm, to be sure.

I'm not catholic, so I don't care much about the pope's opinion of me.

I've never watched Honey Boo Boo, or even Duck Dynasty. And I don't own a truck or steel bull balls. You seem to know more about these things than I do ... maybe you're a closet Doomsday Bible Bunker (whatever that is). Good acting. You're fairly convincing with your looney rants.

I believe the anti-christ will eventually come to power. I'm guessing he'll be a liberal.

Well, I didn't mean to get your panties in a knot, Dope on a Rope. You really lost your shit there. Guess that's what people with high IQs do.
UgottaGimmeThat

Van Wert, OH

#24193 Jan 20, 2014
Wow, Super Slutt the teabagging retard is just FULL of lame excuses today.
Reality Speaks

Van Wert, OH

#24197 Jan 20, 2014
Only an idiot would base his opinions on documented facts and polls.
Doh!!!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#24201 Jan 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...Exxon Mobile makes $1300 a second.
Now back to you crying about Al Gore, because we all know how relative he is to our every day lives. I think I saw Al Gore and two gays getting married behind Obama's secret birth certificate on the side of the road the other day on the way to work. Ahhh ha ha ha ha!
Yawn..... what's Exxon's expense per second?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24203 Jan 20, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oh, and those powdered wig rich boy sissies would be the first to go if the sh1t ever hit the fan. Ask the hundreds of thousands of urban youth with AK-47s, what they think about it. Thanks NRA!
you are welcome.
Soap on a Roper

Canton, OH

#24204 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
You get your climate change info from climate change scientists, huh? Would those be the same ones who lied about their research?
Do you doubt that the previous five Ice Ages occurred? Or even just one? Are you picking and choosing which scientific research to believe? If the earth has went through an extreme cycles(s) before, what evidence do you have to support the fact that this particular cycle is different? You're the one who's trying to force generations of people to change their lives based on your half-baked beliefs. So, the burden of proof is on you -- not me. Better come up with something more substantial than hysteria, wishful thinking, and altered data.
I know 5 kids from the same family who grew up with parents who both smoked in the house and car. None of them had health issues. The 5 kids smoked as adults, and so did several of the spouses. None of their children had health issues. I know two kids from separate families who grew up in houses with no smoking. They were allergic to everything and had to take shots frequently. So, statistics are interesting, but they don't mean as much to me as what I've witnessed.
So, how about that evolution theory? It rivals the work of The Bros Grimm, to be sure.
I've never watched Honey Boo Boo, or even Duck Dynasty. And I don't own a truck or steel bull balls. You seem to know more about these things than I do ... maybe you're a closet Doomsday Bible Bunker (whatever that is). Good acting. You're fairly convincing with your looney rants.
I believe the anti-christ will eventually come to power. I'm guessing he'll be a liberal.
Well, I didn't mean to get your panties in a knot, Dope on a Rope. You really lost your shit there. Guess that's what people with high IQs do.
What is it with your strange and completely made up fantasy that I am somehow denying ice ages? I'm thinking you are just a troll, and are so bad at it that I'm mistaking it with you be a nutball. Since you are obviously new at this game, judging by the fact that you are getting smacked around the forum like a bad poodle, here's a little bit of advice. We have long moved past your self righteous, but completely opinions that have been provided to you for years by oil billionaires and the GOP tactic of wh0ring Christianity for political agendas and corporate agendas. You know, that little thing called the Tea Party that the Republicans are currently trying to distance themselves from like a bad case of the crabs. You are going to have to try much harder on this forum than reused links from the Heritage Foundation, which have already been proven on here time and time again to be bogus, made up statistics, such as your claim that the majority of Americans don't believe in climate change, or your bizarre, personal need to defend cigarette smoke around children. Also, that whole thing about me not willing to admit there were ice ages, in light of the fact that it can instantly be proven as a lie by reading my posts, is beyond desperate and weak. You better keep your powdered wig, trust fund baby @ss back in the country club, lil' home schooled and feeling sassy. Your free ride, hand me down success story lifestyle won't do you any favors in this forum.
UgotCrudeOnyourL ips

Canton, OH

#24205 Jan 20, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn..... what's Exxon's expense per second?
Yawn...you mean that company that claims they are not an American company? Yawn...let's compare it to all the green money you guys keep absurdly crying about that Al Gore is making from our climate that is obviously and scientifically proven to be changing. You know, like the exact context it was being used in. Let's try to minimize what sums up to be the greed of corporations making money off of destroying what it takes for the human race to survive and call it cow farts. As far as how much money does it cost ExxonMobile to operate, you tell me. The real question is, considering I base my stance on the fact that I don't like the idea of corporations selling out our children's futures, how about you guys go ahead and explain why simple farmers and truck drivers would fight tooth and nail to defend things like 2nd hand smoke in the face of children and companies that have been proven to pollute the air, soil and water? Tell us what drives your oh so noble quest? I mean other than bullsh1t rightwing corporate propaganda.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#24206 Jan 20, 2014
Any Dem who runs, anyone but Ka-Sux. Worst governor in modern Ohio history, with the possible exception of fellow reTHUGlican Taft.
Pops

Newport, KY

#24207 Jan 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let me ask: where is this grid of his where he is able to supply all the electricity for his home? How many years of this grid investment will it take him to break even or realize a profit?
Actually, at this day of technology, solar has no chance of paying for itself.
When the Cincy Zoo put solar panels over a parking area 2 yrs ago, the published savings in reduced electric cost showed that it would take 73 yrs to pay for itself.
That does NOT consider that the panels need to cleaned periodically of dust & vehicle exhaust, or that photovoltaic cells have a life of only 20 yrs at this time so they would need to be replaced every 20 yrs or so, both factors of course would extend cost recovery time. One of the zoo's goals was the international recognition for being 'Green.' I would also think that there's a research value too.
My son will likely never recover his cost either but enjoys the independence from Duke.
Pops

Newport, KY

#24208 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to support evolution. Whenever there's a mutation in a creature's DNA, it results in a loss of ability, not a gain.

I'll be happy to talk with you about science any time. The challenge will be to get you to talk about it.
Please supply the empirical data 'mutation' is always a loss of ability & not a gain. Also why is a change in DNA not simply a change (evolution) but a 'mutation' that is a loss?
UgotCrudeOnyourL ips

Canton, OH

#24209 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
The anti-Christ is coming, you say. Ooooh both rational and spooky. Let me guess, the UN invented Climate Change and we are all going to have to get a chip...right? A global monetary system is because of some pointed eared fire devil and not because corporations have long looked at borders as useless in this global economy. What other kooike rightwing Christian Fundamentalist gun show conspiracy theories did they teach you at the Timmy Tea Bagger McVeigh school of trust fund baby science deniers?

Strange that your are the second Tea Bagger on here to claim you aren't religious, followed by you spouting out a commonly used rightwing Christian Conservative doomsday prophecy. I'm guessing with all that kiddie groping, you guys are backing away from religion like you did with the GW Bush fiasco you inflicted on our nation. You remember, it's when rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans who voted for Bush twice, started calling themselves the Tea Party to cover their tracks.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24210 Jan 20, 2014
Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to support evolution.
"The evidence for evolution has primarily come from four sources:
1. the fossil record of change in earlier species
2. the chemical and anatomical similarities of related life forms
3. the geographic distribution of related species
4. the recorded genetic changes in living organisms over many generations"

http://anthro.palomar.edu/evolve/evolve_3.htm
UgotCrudeOnyourL ips

Canton, OH

#24211 Jan 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome.
Yes we know. You are in the NRA and don't have a penis like the end of a pencil eraser at all. You are in no way overcompensating for anything which is obvious to anyone who has seen you post on here, when you brag about how big your truck is.

The thing is, despite you jumping in on the chance to tell us how Ted Nugent, red meat eating tough you are, I was thanking the NRA for making it possible for every urban 16 year old with $40 and a need to prove himself as a gangsta', to easily get his hands on high capacity, military grade assault weapons. Thanks NRA for keeping the streets of America safe for us all.

I would certainly hope if you guys ever did get the great "South will rise again" "Texas is it's own country" "2nd amendment remedy" Tea Bagger revolution your camp hints at so much, that the poor and hungry inner city folks you so gleefully wished would be cut off from any food, housing or living support, would stop by and see you guys at the country club and thank you for your support of the NRA.

United States

#24212 Jan 20, 2014
UgotCrudeOnyourLips wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...you mean that company that claims they are not an American company? Yawn...let's compare it to all the green money you guys keep absurdly crying about that Al Gore is making from our climate that is obviously and scientifically proven to be changing. You know, like the exact context it was being used in. Let's try to minimize what sums up to be the greed of corporations making money off of destroying what it takes for the human race to survive and call it cow farts. As far as how much money does it cost ExxonMobile to operate, you tell me. The real question is, considering I base my stance on the fact that I don't like the idea of corporations selling out our children's futures, how about you guys go ahead and explain why simple farmers and truck drivers would fight tooth and nail to defend things like 2nd hand smoke in the face of children and companies that have been proven to pollute the air, soil and water? Tell us what drives your oh so noble quest? I mean other than bullsh1t rightwing corporate propaganda.
Yawn.....what was Exxon's expense per second???

I know my 401k went up 31% last year and at least three of my funds include a lot of Exxon stocks.

I know I own 400 acres that aren't polluted. With two wells on those acres that i wouldnt hesitate to drink water from. ;)
Pops

Newport, KY

#24213 Jan 20, 2014
UgottaGimmeThat wrote:
Oops, here's me posting before work, just like I do several times a week. I guess we can just add that to the long list of things XXX is completely WRONG about.:-)
You desperate inbred teatards should really work on your scatterbrained insults. So far, I'm a fourth grader in pajamas who read Rules for Radicals, lives in a basement, doesn't have a job, gets free Obamaphones, and is a baby killing commie.
Oh, and hey Poops, when you're feebly attempting to insult someone's intelligence online, try NOT to compare them to the smartest person on the forum...
Roflmao!!!
The ONLY person that may have compared you to the smartest person on this forum (whomever that might be) is you. Just another week & wandering mind. Get back on your meds for your own sake. Then you won't be rolling on the floor laughing.....you'll be able to at least sit on the floor, maybe even kneel or stand up, for a short bit anyway. It's good to have goals, but get your meds straight or there's no hope for you.

United States

#24214 Jan 20, 2014
And thats not rightwing propaganda. Thats first hand knowledge. ;)
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24216 Jan 20, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, at this day of technology, solar has no chance of paying for itself.
When the Cincy Zoo put solar panels over a parking area 2 yrs ago, the published savings in reduced electric cost showed that it would take 73 yrs to pay for itself.
It's really a demonstration project. It took a lot of tricky financing to make it happen.

"The project relies on financing through a combination of federal New Market Tax Credits and federal energy tax credits through PNC Bank. It relies on cash from the tax credits, sales of electricity over the next seven years to the zoo and selling the renewal energy credits generated by the investment to Akron-based FirstEnergy.

Fisher said that initially the parties couldn't make the deal work financially until the non-profit Uptown Consortium and New York City-based National Development Council agreed to contribute New Market Tax Credits allocated to them toward the project.

Fisher said the project allows the zoo to lock in the price for about 20% of its electricity at about 8 cents a kilowatt hour for the next seven years. The agreement gives the zoo the option to buy the system in the eighth year if it chooses."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/en...
Pops

Newport, KY

#24218 Jan 20, 2014
OOPS! That's WEAK & wandering mind, I was key stroking too fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr -The-Artist- 222
Obama thinks race relations are better? 1 hr -The-Artist- 1
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 1 hr -The-Artist- 16
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 1 hr -The-Artist- 5
How to treat diblasio trash 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Where has Rowdy been? 5 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Duke for Mayor 4,975
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:57PM