Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23885 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not wasting my time reading a nut job who proclaimed Christy a front runner in the 1st place.
Christy trounces Hillary, and Christy is unelectable.
tell you anything junior?
It tells me that you are incredibly stupid, devoid of any actual knowledge and live in a fantasy world of your own creation.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23886 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Where butting into a conversation, slinging insults and then crying about others doing the same thing is taking the high road. Thanks for clearing that up.
Interesting though how you skipped over your Conservative friends talking about how gay and retarded the "Commie/Liberals" are. Must be that Tea Bagger selective outrage...AGAIN.
FIRST: this is a non-answer. 2nd, Why are you such a jerk when you are smart enough to be a positive influence/contributor?
I have theories but don't want to influence the candid answer that I don't really expect. But who knows?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23887 Jan 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells me that you are incredibly stupid, devoid of any actual knowledge and live in a fantasy world of your own creation.
and coming from an adult who basic math escapes them.......I laugh at your useless opinion.

how does it feel when I walk over you with spikes daily?

It motivates me more to just squash punks like you.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23888 Jan 15, 2014
Oh yea, It doesn't seem that A Reader slung any insults...he/she seemed objectively candid & descriptive. You just made another example of what A Reader was asking.about.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23889 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and coming from an adult who basic math escapes them.......I laugh at your useless opinion.
Oh, please, don't stop. You are the most entertaining poster here by far. No one else denies objectively provable facts with the self immolating flair that you do.
Reality Speaks

Van Wert, OH

#23890 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, please, don't stop. You are the most entertaining poster here by far. No one else denies objectively provable facts with the self immolating flair that you do.
My automobile is better than yours.

I cut down trees and rev the engine on my pink farmtruck because I'm mad about invisible commies.

You make excuses, I make my wife support me. Who farted? Global warming is fake and the War Against Christmas is real.

Derrrrrrr..........
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23891 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>My automobile is better than yours.
I cut down trees and rev the engine on my pink farmtruck because I'm mad about invisible commies.
You make excuses, I make my wife support me. Who farted? Global warming is fake and the War Against Christmas is real.
Derrrrrrr..........
If there wasn't the give away of the location, it would be impossible to tell the fake from the original.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23892 Jan 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> FIRST: this is a non-answer. 2nd, Why are you such a jerk when you are smart enough to be a positive influence/contributor?
I have theories but don't want to influence the candid answer that I don't really expect. But who knows?
Sorry if you don't find my links to absolute and unbiased, documented, historical and scientifically sound facts, that just so happen to shut down everything you Conservatives sheepishly cling to, as not "contributing". After 50 years of you guys prancing around in this nation like you had a monopoly on both god and country, you guys just aren't used to any form of challenge. The easy access of information on the internet has shut the Right's long campaign of telling lies with nothing to disprove them the f'ck down and I'm glad I had a front row seat to watch it.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23893 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above sentence failed school also, so what was your point again?
So "derp", followed by "derp derp so are you" is basically your barbed retort to that one, eh? Sharp as a spoon, this one. Yes, yes, we know. Your spoon is made of silver. We've all heard it before.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23894 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, THAT's some weird @ssed sh1t you're talking about.

"How does it feel when I walk over you with spikes daily" and
"I laugh at your useless opinion" is way creepy. Like one step shy of being "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of creepy. I guess this is the part where you tell us your suit made out of human skin is much nicer than everyone else's. Creepy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23895 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
facts......I can't quit laughing.

morons like you consider .005% of data collected on a subject that requires 99.5% more data collected facts.

don't worry, I will continue to walk over you with spikes, and prove income disparity is for a good reason.

punks like you are overpaid with minimum wage.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23896 Jan 16, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, THAT's some weird @ssed sh1t you're talking about.
"How does it feel when I walk over you with spikes daily" and
"I laugh at your useless opinion" is way creepy. Like one step shy of being "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of creepy. I guess this is the part where you tell us your suit made out of human skin is much nicer than everyone else's. Creepy.
creepy is you alive and walking the streets.

you related to Adam Lanza?

I am the cure.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23897 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
If there wasn't the give away of the location, it would be impossible to tell the fake from the original.
and you are to stupid to make change for a dollar, but you can't even earn a dollar.

that is what is funny.

scum like you rot America from the core. The cure is very near.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23898 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>My automobile is better than yours.
Derrrrrrr..........
you can't get up from in front of the TV, so the trees have no fear of your lazy azz doing anything but run your mouth.

you live in a deserted town for a reason.
Reality Speaks

Van Wert, OH

#23899 Jan 16, 2014
I blame climate change on cow farts.

Pollution is God's righteous vengeance against the gays.

I am the cure, punks. REALITY HAS SPOKEN!!!!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23900 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
facts......I can't quit laughing.
morons like you consider .005% of data collected on a subject that requires 99.5% more data collected facts.
don't worry, I will continue to walk over you with spikes, and prove income disparity is for a good reason.
punks like you are overpaid with minimum wage.
What about the other .495%? Is that the data that the voices in your head tell you?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23901 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
What about the other .495%? Is that the data that the voices in your head tell you?
hey punk....global warming is a fable

over a million years ago....we had weather

your science is 100 years old.

only stupid people like you make decisions on data collected by lazy entitled wannabes.

carry on you petulant punk.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#23902 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
I blame climate change on cow farts.
Pollution is God's righteous vengeance against the gays.
I am the cure, punks. REALITY HAS SPOKEN!!!!
Now wait a minute. If God is taking vengeance upon the gays, why is there so much pollution in China, and hardly any in Key West?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23903 Jan 16, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait a minute. If God is taking vengeance upon the gays, why is there so much pollution in China, and hardly any in Key West?
woof
I am honored someone is utilizing my topix handle to infuriate you.

Thanks to whomever it is.

China has pollution due to stupidity and greed.

PS: if you have ever had a foot on Key West soil, then you would understand pollution has many forms.

you are a form of pollution.

God is waiting for normal people to eradicate the plague destroying his planet. He promised if we don't he will.

you should be very afraid.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23904 Jan 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey punk....global warming is a fable
over a million years ago....we had weather
your science is 100 years old.
only stupid people like you make decisions on data collected by lazy entitled wannabes.
carry on you petulant punk.
What does your denial of climate science have to do with what we were discussing; your denial of the fact that Christie and Clinton were statistically deadlocked in recent polls? Wait, I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any kinky ladies? 5 min Seriouslady 3
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 34 min Seriouslady 156
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 43 min Neutral Party 3,980
Illegal Immigrants On NC Voter Rolls 44 min Duke for Mayor 7
Where has Rowdy been 3 hr Old Neighbor 3
Barack Hussein Obama Hates Black People (Jan '14) 3 hr shane 26
President Ebola 4 hr Neutral Party 701
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance